• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9852 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 308 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:25 GMT
#761
On September 28 2013 03:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.

Yup

That is legitimately what he does. Golden Sun scum QT.

vayne
09-25-2013
03:06 PM ET (US)
i hate playing scum, you have to like pretend you're a retard and say stupid shit

Yes and no. Vayne hasn't been playing full-on retard mode and doesn't necessarily have to as scum; it really depends on the game and the situation. it's just the Vayne has absolutely no problem pushing things and being completely and utterly wrong and looking dumb when necessary.

He does not hate playing scum in the slightest, and believes he is incredibly skilled at it.
From the polls thread asking how you rate your skills:
On September 27 2013 06:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
put 3 for town and 9 for mafia

The only time he cares enough to put forth real effort is when playing scum. One of my biggest tells on Vayne from very early in our play together that even he has brought up on occasion is Vayne looks towny when scum and scummy when town. I can't think of all that many exceptions to that rule.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:26 GMT
#762
On September 28 2013 03:23 Blazinghand wrote:
In any case, the point I'm trying to make here (if people would just accept that Koshi was RNGed) is that we're done talking about some "abstract RNG lynch". We're talking about lynching Koshi. People want to use RNG to opt out of the town discourse, but that is no longer possible because we've actually RNGed someone, you see?

Again, as one of the primary proponents of RNG today, when did I ever attempt to opt out of town discourse?
Did anyone actually do this? If so, where?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:28 GMT
#763
Ok there seems to be some confusion here so I'm going to spell it out plain an dclear

I am not in favor of the RNG lynch on koshi. I think we should lynch FT.

I did, however, roll the dice for the RNG in a fair and clear way. The post number Mod 19 method is foolproof and random. Koshi was randomly selected.

I did this so that people would have to take stances wrt RNG. Now it's not "an RNG lynch" we're talking about, it's "the koshi rng lynch" so people actually gotta man up and take stances. This generates information. People have to have reasons. As someone who has a mild suspicion scum might try to hide behind the _concept_ of an RNG lynch, by making it real I know i can flush it out.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:29 GMT
#764
On September 28 2013 03:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:23 Blazinghand wrote:
In any case, the point I'm trying to make here (if people would just accept that Koshi was RNGed) is that we're done talking about some "abstract RNG lynch". We're talking about lynching Koshi. People want to use RNG to opt out of the town discourse, but that is no longer possible because we've actually RNGed someone, you see?

Again, as one of the primary proponents of RNG today, when did I ever attempt to opt out of town discourse?
Did anyone actually do this? If so, where?


As the other primary proponent, I never attempted to opt out either. but the fact that the concept exists WITHOUT HAVING RNGED SOMEONE is bad. In fact, multiple people (not sure if you) said "yeah, I like RNG lynch but looks like we can't RNG anyone so I guess my support for it is meaningless"

WELL YOU GUYS JUST GOT PUNKED.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:30 GMT
#765
jeez, suggest an RNG lynch, and nobody cares, actually roll the dice for one and everyone loses his head
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 18:30 GMT
#766
##vote: Koshi
I'm keeping my word here. BH's solution to the RNG problem is quite inventive. I will double check if it was truly random, but if it was I'm sticking with Koshi.

30% are pretty good odds.

BH, why aren't you voting Koshi?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:31 GMT
#767
/facepalm
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:32 GMT
#768
On September 28 2013 03:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:23 Blazinghand wrote:
In any case, the point I'm trying to make here (if people would just accept that Koshi was RNGed) is that we're done talking about some "abstract RNG lynch". We're talking about lynching Koshi. People want to use RNG to opt out of the town discourse, but that is no longer possible because we've actually RNGed someone, you see?

Again, as one of the primary proponents of RNG today, when did I ever attempt to opt out of town discourse?
Did anyone actually do this? If so, where?


As the other primary proponent, I never attempted to opt out either. but the fact that the concept exists WITHOUT HAVING RNGED SOMEONE is bad. In fact, multiple people (not sure if you) said "yeah, I like RNG lynch but looks like we can't RNG anyone so I guess my support for it is meaningless"

WELL YOU GUYS JUST GOT PUNKED.

Who did you punk? I appreciate the action and I sort of agree with what you were trying to do in theory bu i don't think you caught anyone out honestly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:33 GMT
#769
It has been a while since more than 2 people voted for me. I feel dirty.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:35 GMT
#770
And where is Rayn?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 18:38 GMT
#771
Anyone who supports RNG, myself included, should still scumhunt and make full use of the day. There is still much to say and much to find. Anyone who stops scumhunting should be subject to lynch as well.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 18:38 GMT
#772
I see Koshi was chosen as the candidate. Would vote totes. All hail the RNG

Based on feel Yamato is my first choice of scum.

Work for next 8 hrs bleh
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 18:38 GMT
#773
On September 28 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where is Rayn?

Absent and defending me. Everytime that's happened, he's been scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:39 GMT
#774
On September 28 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where is Rayn?

About your case on rayn. I don't like it.
rayn talked about over 10 people already and made clear where is stances are. Sadly in this game scum can hunt but I am keeping him around.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:41 GMT
#775
On September 28 2013 01:27 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
WoS is looking townier by the minute folks.

I know I keep giving you townreads when you're useless but I don't know if I can give you one this game since you're also playing in Noire. That post gives me the jibblies especially when half the town disagrees with you atm and the other half is afk.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:43 GMT
#776
On September 28 2013 03:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where is Rayn?

About your case on rayn. I don't like it.
rayn talked about over 10 people already and made clear where is stances are. Sadly in this game scum can hunt but I am keeping him around.

What does the amount of people Rayn talked about have to do with anything? Rayn is perfectly capable of tunneling someone as a scumread but still looking elsewhere, as either alignment.
I didn't really expect anyone to like my case on him I suppose, it was mroe getting my thoughts out. And when I wrote my thoughts out I realized there was something that may make my whole post fundamentally wrong so I'm probably going to end up dropping it. Overall I'd like to talk to Rayn himself.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 18:43 GMT
#777
Blazinghand is town. He's actively pushing the thread forward and his read on on me seems genuine. Forcing people to take sides on the RNG debate was a brilliant idea. Helps us out a great deal by holding people accountable for their empty stances. He's completely wrong about me, but his sincerity is clearly apparent.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 18:48 GMT
#778
Does anyone see anything wrong with FT's last post?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 18:48 GMT
#779
Oops, got cut, second last. Thi
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where is Rayn?

Absent and defending me. Everytime that's happened, he's been scum.

s one:
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 18:49 GMT
#780
yeah i am here wos.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
INu's Battles
8h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
Replay Cast
19h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.