• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13593 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 19:11 GMT
#801
On September 28 2013 04:10 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This whole randomlynch thing is and has been stupid throughout the game. Stop it, we are not random lynching.

koshi still scum though

Nha, Grack is scum though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 19:13 GMT
#802
Let's imagine a Grack/FT scumteam and you guys rng lynch me.
That would be epic.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 19:14 GMT
#803
I could lynch FT too. This game is cool because as town you can actually lynch your scumread's target.
That's why i said i will probably sheep Palmar at the end of the day.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 19:15 GMT
#804
Koshi's not scum.
I will stick with RNG lynch if that's what we're doing but I firmly believe he is not scum.

VE I'm not sure what you were getting at with your post regarding BH.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 19:15 GMT
#805
On September 28 2013 04:13 Koshi wrote:
Let's imagine a Grack/FT scumteam and you guys rng lynch me.
That would be epic.

Let's imagine you make some actual analysis soon ok?
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 19:15 GMT
#806
Dont really like the Firmtofu lynch, he has been lynchbait since ages, not really sure how to deal with that
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 19:17 GMT
#807
On September 28 2013 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:13 Koshi wrote:
Let's imagine a Grack/FT scumteam and you guys rng lynch me.
That would be epic.

Let's imagine you make some actual analysis soon ok?

D:
I am going to soccer soon. After that beers. After that sleep. After that wroking at friends house. After that watch Soccer match. After that lynch already happened.

So will be phone posting for me from now on. But I will make super smart comments. np. ezpz.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2013 19:19 GMT
#808
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

i dont like this post. rayn clearly indicated that palmar making sense was not alignment indicative. but palmar is trying to twist/recast that reasoning into rayn having had a townread on him.

either intentional, in which case scummy, or unintentional, in which case this really doesn't fit with the brooks-no-nonsense-or-illogicalness palmar we know and love.

then there's another thing. Palmar is voting for yamato right now, but he's made cases for why at least two other people (grack and hiro) are actively scummy. (his "pattern finding"). whereas he's said pretty much nothing about yamato. what's the point of putting emphasis on pattern finding if you're not going to actually use it to kill scum.

Also, I think one thing scum players love to do is give advice and not follow it:

On September 28 2013 00:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:47 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

Yes i think it's suspicious that he declareas you town. In this game making sense in a townie way does not necessarily mean you are town, you might just be attacking another scumteam. yamato should know that your posting this far does not make you town.


On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).

Atm i wanna lynch WoS.
##Vote: WaveofShadow
The only thing i have found out that's really unlike to come from a townie is him shitting on town before the game hasn't even started fully. Another thing is that he is overly emo and i think he is faking it.


The bolded sentences could be considered inconsistent, especially in the light that your suspicion on WoS came pretty much out of the blue while in the middle of an entirely different discussion.

For someone who's willing to throw Oats a townread for basically nothing but being an asshole, I find it very surprising that you have a problem with yamato giving me a townread for making sense.

That, too, seems inconsistent.

That's basically my point regarding Oats. There is a difference in his town and scum play. It has nothing to do with if he is making sense or not. He basically is an asshole as town. He makes a lot more sense as scum and he is more careful.

That does not apply to you, or me, or BH for example. What you have said so far does not make you town. Whatever you do on D1, even if you lynch scum, does not make you town. You know it and yamato should know it too. That's what's wrong in his read on you.

What's wrong with my case on WoS? Are you saying i am not allowed to make a case on him when i am discussing something different? Why does the timing of my case make me scum? Was i supposed to make it in my first post, why?


Whatever.

Re: WoS case. Did you unlearn how to make and push cases since we last played together? If you throw a random vote with little reasoning or an unconvincing case behind it in the middle of something else going on, it's so pointless you might as well not do it.

And I didn't say you were scum. I said you were inconsistent. This could be due to numerous other reasons, bad, lazy, don't care etc.

Are you scum?

On September 28 2013 00:44 Palmar wrote:
Oh VE is back, sweet, I don't have to do anything then.

We killing yamato? I'm in.

##Unvote
##Vote yamato77


And the last thing:
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Who else thinks it's weird that palmar posted this, then didn't say anything in terms of analysis of what came out of it? Like, someone even asked him to say something about vayne based on it, and he didn't mention it at all.

My impression of palmar from his opening shenanigans in other games is that he likes to get something from them. When he proposes a random lynch or other stupid policy, he has a very specific set of goals in mind as town for information he wants to get from the shenanigans and peoples' reactions to them. This game, I don't see that.

Yes, I do think palmar is cocky enough to claim scum as scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 19:19 GMT
#809
Oh shits SnB dropping bombs.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2013 19:20 GMT
#810
On September 28 2013 04:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I see the argument for a random lynch. Not all scum will argue against it if it happens to land on scum, since they won't know it's on scum (half of them). Also, given the skewed town/scum ratio this game (6 scum in a game of 19 players) we're more likely than normal to hit scum. I'd be in favor of this. How should we implement it?

BH lied - he's always been in favor of a Koshi lynch and now that he himself has implemented it (fairly, as he's attested) he's backing off of it.

##Unvote
##Vote: Koshi


I can't wait to see some actual content from the guy - it will be interesting to see how his lies intertwine.


why does this make you vote koshi instead of bh
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 19:20 GMT
#811
That was my impression as well. I don't think we should be taking the scum claims that lightly, but palmar is the one that least concerns me atm. Pandain and grack had much weirder ones.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 19:22 GMT
#812
On September 28 2013 04:19 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

i dont like this post. rayn clearly indicated that palmar making sense was not alignment indicative. but palmar is trying to twist/recast that reasoning into rayn having had a townread on him.

either intentional, in which case scummy, or unintentional, in which case this really doesn't fit with the brooks-no-nonsense-or-illogicalness palmar we know and love.

then there's another thing. Palmar is voting for yamato right now, but he's made cases for why at least two other people (grack and hiro) are actively scummy. (his "pattern finding"). whereas he's said pretty much nothing about yamato. what's the point of putting emphasis on pattern finding if you're not going to actually use it to kill scum.

Also, I think one thing scum players love to do is give advice and not follow it:

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:05 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:47 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

Yes i think it's suspicious that he declareas you town. In this game making sense in a townie way does not necessarily mean you are town, you might just be attacking another scumteam. yamato should know that your posting this far does not make you town.


On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).

Atm i wanna lynch WoS.
##Vote: WaveofShadow
The only thing i have found out that's really unlike to come from a townie is him shitting on town before the game hasn't even started fully. Another thing is that he is overly emo and i think he is faking it.


The bolded sentences could be considered inconsistent, especially in the light that your suspicion on WoS came pretty much out of the blue while in the middle of an entirely different discussion.

For someone who's willing to throw Oats a townread for basically nothing but being an asshole, I find it very surprising that you have a problem with yamato giving me a townread for making sense.

That, too, seems inconsistent.

That's basically my point regarding Oats. There is a difference in his town and scum play. It has nothing to do with if he is making sense or not. He basically is an asshole as town. He makes a lot more sense as scum and he is more careful.

That does not apply to you, or me, or BH for example. What you have said so far does not make you town. Whatever you do on D1, even if you lynch scum, does not make you town. You know it and yamato should know it too. That's what's wrong in his read on you.

What's wrong with my case on WoS? Are you saying i am not allowed to make a case on him when i am discussing something different? Why does the timing of my case make me scum? Was i supposed to make it in my first post, why?


Whatever.

Re: WoS case. Did you unlearn how to make and push cases since we last played together? If you throw a random vote with little reasoning or an unconvincing case behind it in the middle of something else going on, it's so pointless you might as well not do it.

And I didn't say you were scum. I said you were inconsistent. This could be due to numerous other reasons, bad, lazy, don't care etc.

Are you scum?

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:44 Palmar wrote:
Oh VE is back, sweet, I don't have to do anything then.

We killing yamato? I'm in.

##Unvote
##Vote yamato77


And the last thing:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Who else thinks it's weird that palmar posted this, then didn't say anything in terms of analysis of what came out of it? Like, someone even asked him to say something about vayne based on it, and he didn't mention it at all.

My impression of palmar from his opening shenanigans in other games is that he likes to get something from them. When he proposes a random lynch or other stupid policy, he has a very specific set of goals in mind as town for information he wants to get from the shenanigans and peoples' reactions to them. This game, I don't see that.

Yes, I do think palmar is cocky enough to claim scum as scum.

I think you are totally right in this post.
On the other hand, we don't need to lynch Palmar on D1, even if he is scum. He can net us more scum, and the other scumteam needs to shoot him if me make him do so. :D

That's basically what i am trying to do.
table for two on a tv tray
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2013 19:22 GMT
#813
##vote: palmar for now. when's deadline again? 02:00 GMT (+00:00)?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
September 27 2013 19:22 GMT
#814
Oh boy, 30 pages already, how exciting. I will try to catchup while I'm at work and post more when I get home. Should be around 10-11 EST.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2013 19:23 GMT
#815
On September 28 2013 04:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:19 strongandbig wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

i dont like this post. rayn clearly indicated that palmar making sense was not alignment indicative. but palmar is trying to twist/recast that reasoning into rayn having had a townread on him.

either intentional, in which case scummy, or unintentional, in which case this really doesn't fit with the brooks-no-nonsense-or-illogicalness palmar we know and love.

then there's another thing. Palmar is voting for yamato right now, but he's made cases for why at least two other people (grack and hiro) are actively scummy. (his "pattern finding"). whereas he's said pretty much nothing about yamato. what's the point of putting emphasis on pattern finding if you're not going to actually use it to kill scum.

Also, I think one thing scum players love to do is give advice and not follow it:

On September 28 2013 00:05 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:47 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

Yes i think it's suspicious that he declareas you town. In this game making sense in a townie way does not necessarily mean you are town, you might just be attacking another scumteam. yamato should know that your posting this far does not make you town.


On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).

Atm i wanna lynch WoS.
##Vote: WaveofShadow
The only thing i have found out that's really unlike to come from a townie is him shitting on town before the game hasn't even started fully. Another thing is that he is overly emo and i think he is faking it.


The bolded sentences could be considered inconsistent, especially in the light that your suspicion on WoS came pretty much out of the blue while in the middle of an entirely different discussion.

For someone who's willing to throw Oats a townread for basically nothing but being an asshole, I find it very surprising that you have a problem with yamato giving me a townread for making sense.

That, too, seems inconsistent.

That's basically my point regarding Oats. There is a difference in his town and scum play. It has nothing to do with if he is making sense or not. He basically is an asshole as town. He makes a lot more sense as scum and he is more careful.

That does not apply to you, or me, or BH for example. What you have said so far does not make you town. Whatever you do on D1, even if you lynch scum, does not make you town. You know it and yamato should know it too. That's what's wrong in his read on you.

What's wrong with my case on WoS? Are you saying i am not allowed to make a case on him when i am discussing something different? Why does the timing of my case make me scum? Was i supposed to make it in my first post, why?


Whatever.

Re: WoS case. Did you unlearn how to make and push cases since we last played together? If you throw a random vote with little reasoning or an unconvincing case behind it in the middle of something else going on, it's so pointless you might as well not do it.

And I didn't say you were scum. I said you were inconsistent. This could be due to numerous other reasons, bad, lazy, don't care etc.

Are you scum?

On September 28 2013 00:44 Palmar wrote:
Oh VE is back, sweet, I don't have to do anything then.

We killing yamato? I'm in.

##Unvote
##Vote yamato77


And the last thing:
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Who else thinks it's weird that palmar posted this, then didn't say anything in terms of analysis of what came out of it? Like, someone even asked him to say something about vayne based on it, and he didn't mention it at all.

My impression of palmar from his opening shenanigans in other games is that he likes to get something from them. When he proposes a random lynch or other stupid policy, he has a very specific set of goals in mind as town for information he wants to get from the shenanigans and peoples' reactions to them. This game, I don't see that.

Yes, I do think palmar is cocky enough to claim scum as scum.

I think you are totally right in this post.
On the other hand, we don't need to lynch Palmar on D1, even if he is scum. He can net us more scum, and the other scumteam needs to shoot him if me make him do so. :D

That's basically what i am trying to do.

um
wat
you think he's scum but you don't want to kill him?
....
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2013 19:23 GMT
#816
rol i think that's after deadline
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:24 GMT
#817
I am saying he has some ulterior motivation for bucking the RNG lynch now that it's a think when he was in favor of it when there was no target.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2013 19:24 GMT
#818
anyway one more problem on my problem set (but its extra credit). be back later?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 19:26 GMT
#819
On September 28 2013 04:23 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 28 2013 04:19 strongandbig wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

i dont like this post. rayn clearly indicated that palmar making sense was not alignment indicative. but palmar is trying to twist/recast that reasoning into rayn having had a townread on him.

either intentional, in which case scummy, or unintentional, in which case this really doesn't fit with the brooks-no-nonsense-or-illogicalness palmar we know and love.

then there's another thing. Palmar is voting for yamato right now, but he's made cases for why at least two other people (grack and hiro) are actively scummy. (his "pattern finding"). whereas he's said pretty much nothing about yamato. what's the point of putting emphasis on pattern finding if you're not going to actually use it to kill scum.

Also, I think one thing scum players love to do is give advice and not follow it:

On September 28 2013 00:05 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:47 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).


Given this, I really don't understand this:

On September 27 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can yamato even say you are town Palmar?


You wouldn't be asking this question unless you thought there was something fishy about yamato's townread on me. But because what I'm saying makes sense, according to yourself, I would think that grounds enough for thinking I'm town. Do you think yamato should have further reservations? Do you think it's suspicious that he doesn't?

Yes i think it's suspicious that he declareas you town. In this game making sense in a townie way does not necessarily mean you are town, you might just be attacking another scumteam. yamato should know that your posting this far does not make you town.


On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).

Atm i wanna lynch WoS.
##Vote: WaveofShadow
The only thing i have found out that's really unlike to come from a townie is him shitting on town before the game hasn't even started fully. Another thing is that he is overly emo and i think he is faking it.


The bolded sentences could be considered inconsistent, especially in the light that your suspicion on WoS came pretty much out of the blue while in the middle of an entirely different discussion.

For someone who's willing to throw Oats a townread for basically nothing but being an asshole, I find it very surprising that you have a problem with yamato giving me a townread for making sense.

That, too, seems inconsistent.

That's basically my point regarding Oats. There is a difference in his town and scum play. It has nothing to do with if he is making sense or not. He basically is an asshole as town. He makes a lot more sense as scum and he is more careful.

That does not apply to you, or me, or BH for example. What you have said so far does not make you town. Whatever you do on D1, even if you lynch scum, does not make you town. You know it and yamato should know it too. That's what's wrong in his read on you.

What's wrong with my case on WoS? Are you saying i am not allowed to make a case on him when i am discussing something different? Why does the timing of my case make me scum? Was i supposed to make it in my first post, why?


Whatever.

Re: WoS case. Did you unlearn how to make and push cases since we last played together? If you throw a random vote with little reasoning or an unconvincing case behind it in the middle of something else going on, it's so pointless you might as well not do it.

And I didn't say you were scum. I said you were inconsistent. This could be due to numerous other reasons, bad, lazy, don't care etc.

Are you scum?

On September 28 2013 00:44 Palmar wrote:
Oh VE is back, sweet, I don't have to do anything then.

We killing yamato? I'm in.

##Unvote
##Vote yamato77


And the last thing:
On September 27 2013 05:24 Palmar wrote:
I'm member of one of the mafia teams. I'm requesting one person from the other team PM me, or if that's not allowed, just claim in the thread so we can work together.

Who else thinks it's weird that palmar posted this, then didn't say anything in terms of analysis of what came out of it? Like, someone even asked him to say something about vayne based on it, and he didn't mention it at all.

My impression of palmar from his opening shenanigans in other games is that he likes to get something from them. When he proposes a random lynch or other stupid policy, he has a very specific set of goals in mind as town for information he wants to get from the shenanigans and peoples' reactions to them. This game, I don't see that.

Yes, I do think palmar is cocky enough to claim scum as scum.

I think you are totally right in this post.
On the other hand, we don't need to lynch Palmar on D1, even if he is scum. He can net us more scum, and the other scumteam needs to shoot him if me make him do so. :D

That's basically what i am trying to do.

um
wat
you think he's scum but you don't want to kill him?
....

I am not sure if he is scum or not. I will lynch him if i think he is definitely scum.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 19:27 GMT
#820
On September 28 2013 04:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am saying he has some ulterior motivation for bucking the RNG lynch now that it's a think when he was in favor of it when there was no target.

So you think BH is scum for it?
And you're voting Koshi?

I'm really not following you VE.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM254
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .118
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 6m
INu's Battles
22h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.