• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 308 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 27 2013 19:27 GMT
#821
On September 28 2013 04:22 strongandbig wrote:
##vote: palmar for now. when's deadline again? 02:00 GMT (+00:00)?

We got 23,5h.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:29 GMT
#822
On September 28 2013 04:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am saying he has some ulterior motivation for bucking the RNG lynch now that it's a think when he was in favor of it when there was no target.

So you think BH is scum for it?
And you're voting Koshi?

I'm really not following you VE.

I said I'm in favor of RNG. I don't know what it means with relation to BH - maybe he lied to get information, maybe he's lying now to get information, maybe he's scumbuddies with Koshi. I need to see content to see what it means in relation to BH.

But the RNG is Koshi. Man up and vote.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 19:31 GMT
#823
um yeah i was in favor of rng lynch not any more, i found ppl i wanted to lynch

like honestly I could have rnged at any time but first yamato then FT seemed like a better idea to me than rnging a lynch. I figured I'd defuse the whole "rng" situation by actually rolling the dice so that people would get on my FT wagon. just like how a policy lynch seems like a good idea until you have a scumread, so too the rng lynch seems.

also yeah FT is obviously trying to appease me, very funny FT
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:32 GMT
#824
On September 28 2013 04:31 Blazinghand wrote:
um yeah i was in favor of rng lynch not any more, i found ppl i wanted to lynch

like honestly I could have rnged at any time but first yamato then FT seemed like a better idea to me than rnging a lynch. I figured I'd defuse the whole "rng" situation by actually rolling the dice so that people would get on my FT wagon. just like how a policy lynch seems like a good idea until you have a scumread, so too the rng lynch seems.

also yeah FT is obviously trying to appease me, very funny FT

Explain your FT suspicion to me as if you thought I was an idiot, which shouldn't be hard given that you expect me to believe this bullshit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 19:33 GMT
#825
On September 28 2013 04:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 04:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am saying he has some ulterior motivation for bucking the RNG lynch now that it's a think when he was in favor of it when there was no target.

So you think BH is scum for it?
And you're voting Koshi?

I'm really not following you VE.

I said I'm in favor of RNG. I don't know what it means with relation to BH - maybe he lied to get information, maybe he's lying now to get information, maybe he's scumbuddies with Koshi. I need to see content to see what it means in relation to BH.

But the RNG is Koshi. Man up and vote.

If you say so. Can you provide a read on Koshi though so you're not 'opting out of town discourse' as BH says?
Also if it is clear that we do not have support enough to get Koshi RNG lynched I will be switching back to Vayne.
##Unvote
##Vote: koshi


Sorry guy, but VE told me to. If there is a chance RNG lynch goes through I want it for today.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:35 GMT
#826
He's been far more subdued than I've seen him in the past. I don't know what this means necessarily in relation to his alignment as I've played precious few games with Koshi, but in general I expect a change from frenetic, rapidfire posting to subdued, reactionary posting to be a scummy one. I'm leaning scum on Koshi as it is. But I'm voting him for RNG.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:38 GMT
#827
If RNG lynch does not get support, I will be switching back to Yamato.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 19:38 GMT
#828
On September 28 2013 01:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Well, somewhat ignoring the whole townread thing but I like the vote on WoS. Like I said, the emo stuff makes me want to vote him as wel because he tries to mindfuck us not voting him.

Koshi can you show me where I specifically did this?
I assume you're taking my calling town shit as 'town is shit if they lynch me cuz town always lynch town D1 and they bad lololol?'
Where did I ever talk about myself getting lynched? Does my posting somehow belie that I am worried about it?
Like....the first post where you brought up feeling bad about me made me think you were town but this one has me stumped. Again I'm inclined to think town because this is just such a convoluted way of thinking to come from scum.

VE what do you think of the above post?

Looking back at this now I'm honestly surprised Koshi never voted for me since he has openly called me a scumread a couple times now. Maybe now that I've voted for him he'll have a reason to.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:39 GMT
#829
I think that superficially it looks like scum trying to test the waters of a WoS lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 19:43 GMT
#830
On September 28 2013 04:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:31 Blazinghand wrote:
um yeah i was in favor of rng lynch not any more, i found ppl i wanted to lynch

like honestly I could have rnged at any time but first yamato then FT seemed like a better idea to me than rnging a lynch. I figured I'd defuse the whole "rng" situation by actually rolling the dice so that people would get on my FT wagon. just like how a policy lynch seems like a good idea until you have a scumread, so too the rng lynch seems.

also yeah FT is obviously trying to appease me, very funny FT

Explain your FT suspicion to me as if you thought I was an idiot, which shouldn't be hard given that you expect me to believe this bullshit.


So basically, I view a good way of distinguishing town from scum as "town can do some things more easily than scum can". Obviously, you would probably expect town to be promoting a good town environment, pushing reads, and taking strong stances. However, scum can also do these things. A skilled scum player (say, myself) could easily push reads and take strong stances. So how do we tell a scum player from a town player? Well, a big part of this is the player's mindset.

It's one thing to make a push. But it's another thing to make a well-reasoned push. Scum can easily fake "X is scum", but not as easily fake "X is scum and here's my thought process as to why it happened!" because faking a mindset and chain of logic is inherently more difficult. When town players (most of the time) have a scumread, in their mind there is a REASON for it. This reason naturally comes through because they explain it to other townies in an attempt to get their target lynched.

This explanation and reasoning is called a "push" or "case" most of the time.

FT, in dropping his vote on Shiaopi (and dropping some mad suspicion on grack), did not show his mindset, his reasoning, his case. Someone astutely noted that given what FT has said, grack would be the natural vote! FT was very suspicious of grack and actually gave reasons (albeit shitty reasons) why grack might be scum. However, instead, with almost no explanation, FT voted ShiaoPi. When questioned on it later, he said,

On September 28 2013 03:05 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Like, the reason the vote on shiaopi is a shit vote is because of how you're framing it. "ShiaoPi is playing below full potential" when the dude was only in thread for an hour and dropped some one-liners is bad reasoning. Like, instead say "ShiaoPi is lurking" because the reason you're voting for him doesn't have shit to do with his potential, or one-liners, or whatever. You're voting him because he was only in-thread for an hour, and barely posted. You're voting him for lurking.

If you're gonna policy a guy for lurking, man up and admit it. Don't try to look like you have some serious analysis going on, FT-- you don't.

Of course it is a shit vote. I wanted ShiaoPi to contribute. It has served its purpose from what I can tell of ShiaoPi's filter. It provided the impetus for a contributing ShiaoPi. That, in itself, is reason enough to justify my actions.

I knew my "reasoning" was weak at best. Consider my motivations of my action; consider the result I am trying to get.



and earlier when questioned about his grack suspicion and asked for reasoning, he said,

On September 27 2013 15:41 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:39 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:38 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Care to explain?

We've already discussed you quite enough. There are at least 5 other scummers out there. I'm interested in discussing as many people as possible. I'll discuss you if you end up being the #1 or #2 candidate later in the day.

Well I can't just sit here and let you call me scum without giving any reasoning.

You can, and you will.

I'm going to actually go to bed now. ^_^



and he never followed up.

His only follow-up on return (besides backtracking his shiaopi vote, a VERY EASY thing for him to do since he provided no reasoning) was...

On September 28 2013 03:30 FirmTofu wrote:
##vote: Koshi
I'm keeping my word here. BH's solution to the RNG problem is quite inventive. I will double check if it was truly random, but if it was I'm sticking with Koshi.

30% are pretty good odds.

BH, why aren't you voting Koshi?

On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where is Rayn?

Absent and defending me. Everytime that's happened, he's been scum.


and of course calling me town. Where's his grack suspicion? Did he drop it for the RNG vote? Admittedly, he stated support for the RNG vote earlier, so the fact that he cast his vote for the RNG isn't terrible.

But he scolds town to continue scumhunting, and does not do it himself.

Where's the pressure on Rayne and Grack, his two supposed scumreads? Where's the attempt to hunt scum? Where's the accountability?

There is none. FT is scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 19:49 GMT
#831
On September 28 2013 04:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think that superficially it looks like scum trying to test the waters of a WoS lynch.

Why would he need to test the waters when Oats and Rayn had voted for me and so many other people were openly suspicious?

Like...I remember calling Grack out for this in GS and this doesn't look like quite the same thing. Even mroe perplexing will be that supposedly Koshi says he will be away until after lynch so we may not get any more info out of him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:50 GMT
#832
But a townie FirmTofu could also do all of those things BH AAARRRGGGGHHHH

Like this was my initial issue with your problem with FT in the first place. You say he provided no explanation, but he DID and you unfairly boiled it down to a policy vote and dismissed it! You never explained how I'm mistaken with that observation, and from what I've seen, a town FirmTofu is equally capable of making the posts you're saying MUST come from a scum FT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:51 GMT
#833
On September 28 2013 04:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think that superficially it looks like scum trying to test the waters of a WoS lynch.

Why would he need to test the waters when Oats and Rayn had voted for me and so many other people were openly suspicious?

Like...I remember calling Grack out for this in GS and this doesn't look like quite the same thing. Even mroe perplexing will be that supposedly Koshi says he will be away until after lynch so we may not get any more info out of him.

You wouldn't be asking this question if you replaced the bolded with "BH and VE had voted for me" now would you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 19:51 GMT
#834
Hmmm okay so if there are meta issues there are meta issues. I guess I'll take a look at his previous games and see if he does this as town ._.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:53 GMT
#835
On September 28 2013 04:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmmm okay so if there are meta issues there are meta issues. I guess I'll take a look at his previous games and see if he does this as town ._.

I'd rather you just say that you'll vote Yamato with me if Koshi doesn't get the support it so rightly deserves.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 19:55 GMT
#836
On September 28 2013 04:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmmm okay so if there are meta issues there are meta issues. I guess I'll take a look at his previous games and see if he does this as town ._.

He is mega lynchbait, BH, but I do believe the scum narrative holds a little more water here.

On September 28 2013 04:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 04:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think that superficially it looks like scum trying to test the waters of a WoS lynch.

Why would he need to test the waters when Oats and Rayn had voted for me and so many other people were openly suspicious?

Like...I remember calling Grack out for this in GS and this doesn't look like quite the same thing. Even mroe perplexing will be that supposedly Koshi says he will be away until after lynch so we may not get any more info out of him.

You wouldn't be asking this question if you replaced the bolded with "BH and VE had voted for me" now would you?

How so? Is Koshi the kind of player to 'respect the vets?' Not to mention I'm pretty sure YOU were one of the people openly suspicious of me as well---what would a scum Koshi need to vote for me?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 19:56 GMT
#837
On September 28 2013 04:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmmm okay so if there are meta issues there are meta issues. I guess I'll take a look at his previous games and see if he does this as town ._.

He is mega lynchbait, BH, but I do believe the scum narrative holds a little more water here.

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 04:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 04:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think that superficially it looks like scum trying to test the waters of a WoS lynch.

Why would he need to test the waters when Oats and Rayn had voted for me and so many other people were openly suspicious?

Like...I remember calling Grack out for this in GS and this doesn't look like quite the same thing. Even mroe perplexing will be that supposedly Koshi says he will be away until after lynch so we may not get any more info out of him.

You wouldn't be asking this question if you replaced the bolded with "BH and VE had voted for me" now would you?

How so? Is Koshi the kind of player to 'respect the vets?' Not to mention I'm pretty sure YOU were one of the people openly suspicious of me as well---what would a scum Koshi need to vote for me?

I HAVE NEVER WAVE GOOD GOD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 19:58 GMT
#838
On September 28 2013 04:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmmm okay so if there are meta issues there are meta issues. I guess I'll take a look at his previous games and see if he does this as town ._.

I'd rather you just say that you'll vote Yamato with me if Koshi doesn't get the support it so rightly deserves.

I'm down for a yamato lynch.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 20:00 GMT
#839
On September 28 2013 04:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 04:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmmm okay so if there are meta issues there are meta issues. I guess I'll take a look at his previous games and see if he does this as town ._.

I'd rather you just say that you'll vote Yamato with me if Koshi doesn't get the support it so rightly deserves.

I'm down for a yamato lynch.

Then I don't care if you lied about RNG. ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 20:01 GMT
#840
On September 27 2013 05:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:53 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:52 Palmar wrote:
Who gave WoS a high horse and why is he on it?

Postgame of Golden Sun.

Plus he got shot N1 in a big game.

Contrary to VE, I find it quite fitting for town WoS to act this way.

You misunderstand me - I fully expect WoS to have confidence. But his whole "OH FUCK ME I'M TOWN CRY CRY CRY CRY" seems overplayed. I did something similar, but I didn't write a whole post on the matter - only made a little joke about it. And I'm slightly more dramatic than WoS.


On September 28 2013 01:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 01:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
hahahhahaha WoS being Oats-like.

Nope, because in any given game i will always be more useful than you, attitude aside.

VE, my first post regarding yamato then, do you think it's coming from a scum place?

I'm not saying I unequivocally think you're scum - I'm saying I'd lynch you before I'd lynch VA.

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
And VE, why do you not like a VA lynch? Do you have a read on him?

VA is posting more townlike than I'd expect from a scum VA, though to be honest I'm not really sure WHAT I expect of a scum VA because I'm not sure I've even played with such a beast. I think he's a far poorer lynch than yamato, who is clearly scum to me. And I think he's a poorer lynch than you because not only have you been consistently shitting on town, but now you're sheeping after scum. No bueno.

And I know you explained the second one but maybe I'm slightly annoyed that you think i would be a better lynch than VA in any game.

You can't say those posts aren't suspicion, VE. Not scumreads per se, but suspicion.

In any case that's not important, more important is Koshi. Can you answer those questions in my post before this?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft471
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft481
WinterStarcraft157
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 332
White-Ra 165
Noble 86
Hyuk 61
NaDa 57
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift4063
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor641
Other Games
summit1g7129
FrodaN1677
Coldzera 824
JimRising 579
C9.Mang0277
KnowMe158
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE66
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2890
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 10m
Online Event
10h 10m
FEL
15h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.