• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9852 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 308 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:17 GMT
#741
On September 28 2013 03:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?


It's more the fact that you have to go out of your way to do an ad hom attack. Instead of just explaining why it's bad reasoning you go into douchy loser mode which is what scum is forced to resort to.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:17 GMT
#742
On September 28 2013 03:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!


no, yours doesn't say eight. you're really really bad at math. https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=19855202 mod 19
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:17 GMT
#743
On September 28 2013 03:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA



How is that anything except a policy lynch? Doesn't make me scum in the slightest.

What about my post just before that one? I explained it a little better.
I don't normally like voting people simply based on meta Vayne, but in your case I'll make an exception.

BH enough with the RNG, if you've dropped support for it can you help out find scum somehow? Or is your goal to shit up the thread? 'Cause I know what kind of BH likes to do that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:18 GMT
#744
On September 28 2013 03:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?


It's more the fact that you have to go out of your way to do an ad hom attack. Instead of just explaining why it's bad reasoning you go into douchy loser mode which is what scum is forced to resort to.

It is bad reasoning because you are just assuming that I cannot possibly be right as town. There's no reason why someone else being scum should point to me being scum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:18 GMT
#745
And if you think I'm trying to push an RNG lynch you really don't understand what I've been saying about it these past pages at all. The point is, people who like an RNG lynch might just be trying not to contribute or whatever. So we ACTUALLY RNG a person, and now it's not "RNG lynch", it's "RNG Koshi lynch" and people have to actually take stances.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:19 GMT
#746
On September 28 2013 03:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:16 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!


no, yours doesn't say eight. you're really really bad at math. https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=19855202 mod 19

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19855202&p=19
Mine says eight I tell you. And it is from Princeton.
Also. I am pretty good at math.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:19 GMT
#747
On September 28 2013 03:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?


It's more the fact that you have to go out of your way to do an ad hom attack. Instead of just explaining why it's bad reasoning you go into douchy loser mode which is what scum is forced to resort to.

It is bad reasoning because you are just assuming that I cannot possibly be right as town. There's no reason why someone else being scum should point to me being scum.


ah but you see it's too late to backtrack now. you already made that post. can't delete the douchy ad hom attack =(
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:20 GMT
#748
On September 28 2013 03:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA



How is that anything except a policy lynch? Doesn't make me scum in the slightest.

What about my post just before that one? I explained it a little better.
I don't normally like voting people simply based on meta Vayne, but in your case I'll make an exception.

BH enough with the RNG, if you've dropped support for it can you help out find scum somehow? Or is your goal to shit up the thread? 'Cause I know what kind of BH likes to do that.


If you're trying to make me stop talking by threatening me, you can only expect me to talk more. I DO NOT BOW TO THE DEMaNDS OF TERRORISTS NATIONS

The point of the RNG discussion is: I fairly RNGed Koshi. from now on, anyone who claims to really support RNG needs to start convincing people to vote Koshi, or they need to stop supporting RNG and scumhunt (ie, vote FT). that's it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:20 GMT
#749
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.

Yup
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:20 GMT
#750
On September 28 2013 03:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:16 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!


no, yours doesn't say eight. you're really really bad at math. https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=19855202 mod 19

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19855202&p=19
Mine says eight I tell you. And it is from Princeton.
Also. I am pretty good at math.


clearly not, since you're using a modular inversion instead of modulo...
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:21 GMT
#751
On September 28 2013 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:16 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!


no, yours doesn't say eight. you're really really bad at math. https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=19855202 mod 19

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19855202&p=19
Mine says eight I tell you. And it is from Princeton.
Also. I am pretty good at math.


clearly not, since you're using a modular inversion instead of modulo...

Ah. It's something different D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:21 GMT
#752
On September 28 2013 03:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.

Yup

That is legitimately what he does. Golden Sun scum QT.

vayne
09-25-2013
03:06 PM ET (US)
i hate playing scum, you have to like pretend you're a retard and say stupid shit
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:22 GMT
#753
On September 28 2013 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA



How is that anything except a policy lynch? Doesn't make me scum in the slightest.

What about my post just before that one? I explained it a little better.
I don't normally like voting people simply based on meta Vayne, but in your case I'll make an exception.

BH enough with the RNG, if you've dropped support for it can you help out find scum somehow? Or is your goal to shit up the thread? 'Cause I know what kind of BH likes to do that.


If you're trying to make me stop talking by threatening me, you can only expect me to talk more. I DO NOT BOW TO THE DEMaNDS OF TERRORISTS NATIONS

The point of the RNG discussion is: I fairly RNGed Koshi. from now on, anyone who claims to really support RNG needs to start convincing people to vote Koshi, or they need to stop supporting RNG and scumhunt (ie, vote FT). that's it.

I tried to push RNG when I came back yesterday; basically everyone has dropped the idea. I even said I'd be fine agreeing to RNG so long as people don't sacrifice scumhunting, so i'm certainly not going to try to push Koshi all day onto people who have no desire to RNG in the fist place, when this WOULD detract from scumhunting.

Really looking forward to the town lynch at the end of today.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:23 GMT
#754
On September 28 2013 03:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA



How is that anything except a policy lynch? Doesn't make me scum in the slightest.

What about my post just before that one? I explained it a little better.
I don't normally like voting people simply based on meta Vayne, but in your case I'll make an exception.

BH enough with the RNG, if you've dropped support for it can you help out find scum somehow? Or is your goal to shit up the thread? 'Cause I know what kind of BH likes to do that.


If you're trying to make me stop talking by threatening me, you can only expect me to talk more. I DO NOT BOW TO THE DEMaNDS OF TERRORISTS NATIONS

The point of the RNG discussion is: I fairly RNGed Koshi. from now on, anyone who claims to really support RNG needs to start convincing people to vote Koshi, or they need to stop supporting RNG and scumhunt (ie, vote FT). that's it.

I tried to push RNG when I came back yesterday; basically everyone has dropped the idea. I even said I'd be fine agreeing to RNG so long as people don't sacrifice scumhunting, so i'm certainly not going to try to push Koshi all day onto people who have no desire to RNG in the fist place, when this WOULD detract from scumhunting.

Really looking forward to the town lynch at the end of today.

RNG would have been a town lynch so plz....
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:23 GMT
#755
In any case, the point I'm trying to make here (if people would just accept that Koshi was RNGed) is that we're done talking about some "abstract RNG lynch". We're talking about lynching Koshi. People want to use RNG to opt out of the town discourse, but that is no longer possible because we've actually RNGed someone, you see?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:24 GMT
#756
The good thing is that after this game people won't RNG anymore when I am in the game cuz I got proof. And I am in all the games.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:24 GMT
#757
On September 28 2013 03:24 Koshi wrote:
The good thing is that after this game people won't RNG anymore when I am in the game cuz I got proof. And I am in all the games.


>implying people ever actually RNG lynch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:24 GMT
#758
Anyway, RNG lynch is now over. Please move votes away from Koshi = Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:25 GMT
#759
On September 28 2013 03:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:24 Koshi wrote:
The good thing is that after this game people won't RNG anymore when I am in the game cuz I got proof. And I am in all the games.


>implying people ever actually RNG lynch

You are currently.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:25 GMT
#760
On September 28 2013 03:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:24 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:24 Koshi wrote:
The good thing is that after this game people won't RNG anymore when I am in the game cuz I got proof. And I am in all the games.


>implying people ever actually RNG lynch

You are currently.


all of my "wat"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
INu's Battles
8h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
Replay Cast
19h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.