• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 308 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:06 GMT
#721
On September 28 2013 03:04 Koshi wrote:
So is this shitty thing really random?

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19854962&p=19

Why no answer here? And I have been giving in numbers and it doesn't seem all equal. But I guess it is?


you don't know what mod is do you

mod is like "do the division,then what's the remainder?

so if it were post #23, 23 mod 19 = 4, we lynch SnB. If it were post #40, 40 mod 19 = 2, we lynch VE. Get it?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:06 GMT
#722
On September 28 2013 03:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
WoS backpedaling and not addressing concerns/explaining his thought process is concerning as well. Seems like he's just throwing random stuff out there at this point

Hey Vayne, you've played scum with me. What am I like as scum?


Quite a while ago when you still had some humility, so I don't know if there's anything to be gained there. You reminded me of grack though, constantly paranoid in the QT which goes against how you are posting here. But even if you are town, it's not great play. Randomly I jumped from a policy lynch to scum and there's nothing there to explain that. The entire post is about rayn. Makes zero sense
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:07 GMT
#723
On September 28 2013 03:06 Koshi wrote:
Well I agree I am total rng.

But really. Do I have to make a list and tell you that this shitty thing isn't random.


Um, taking the randomly generated post number mod 19 is completely random.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:07 GMT
#724
On September 28 2013 03:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:04 Koshi wrote:
So is this shitty thing really random?

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19854962&p=19

Why no answer here? And I have been giving in numbers and it doesn't seem all equal. But I guess it is?


you don't know what mod is do you

mod is like "do the division,then what's the remainder?

so if it were post #23, 23 mod 19 = 4, we lynch SnB. If it were post #40, 40 mod 19 = 2, we lynch VE. Get it?

Yeah I had no clue. So 0 should be Grack. Interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 18:07 GMT
#725
Can someone explain to me how we can randomly choose a lynch target? Please, enlighten me.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:08 GMT
#726
Ah ok. It totes work. It gives error for everything that is dividable by 19.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:08 GMT
#727
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:09 GMT
#728
On September 28 2013 03:05 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Like, the reason the vote on shiaopi is a shit vote is because of how you're framing it. "ShiaoPi is playing below full potential" when the dude was only in thread for an hour and dropped some one-liners is bad reasoning. Like, instead say "ShiaoPi is lurking" because the reason you're voting for him doesn't have shit to do with his potential, or one-liners, or whatever. You're voting him because he was only in-thread for an hour, and barely posted. You're voting him for lurking.

If you're gonna policy a guy for lurking, man up and admit it. Don't try to look like you have some serious analysis going on, FT-- you don't.

Of course it is a shit vote. I wanted ShiaoPi to contribute. It has served its purpose from what I can tell of ShiaoPi's filter. It provided the impetus for a contributing ShiaoPi. That, in itself, is reason enough to justify my actions.

I knew my "reasoning" was weak at best. Consider my motivations of my action; consider the result I am trying to get.


the result? Dude, Shiaopi was in thread for like literally an hour. I bet you could have just waited 12 more hours and he'd still have posted more, just because more time has elapsed. what, were you waiting for a post like (this) or (this) to show that he's not posting short posts? Come on, man.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:09 GMT
#729
On September 28 2013 03:07 FirmTofu wrote:
Can someone explain to me how we can randomly choose a lynch target? Please, enlighten me.


read the thread
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:10 GMT
#730
On September 28 2013 03:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
WoS backpedaling and not addressing concerns/explaining his thought process is concerning as well. Seems like he's just throwing random stuff out there at this point

Hey Vayne, you've played scum with me. What am I like as scum?


Quite a while ago when you still had some humility, so I don't know if there's anything to be gained there. You reminded me of grack though, constantly paranoid in the QT which goes against how you are posting here. But even if you are town, it's not great play. Randomly I jumped from a policy lynch to scum and there's nothing there to explain that. The entire post is about rayn. Makes zero sense

Not randomly at all, vayne. I explained it.
When you're scum you actually tend to post and care more, ie this game. You care about your scumgame more than your towngame. Your post in kita's polls thread shows that too. Simple as that.
I already stated I'm fine with calling it a scumlynch or a policy lynch on you at this point. OMGUS me all you want for it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 27 2013 18:11 GMT
#731
On September 28 2013 03:05 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Like, the reason the vote on shiaopi is a shit vote is because of how you're framing it. "ShiaoPi is playing below full potential" when the dude was only in thread for an hour and dropped some one-liners is bad reasoning. Like, instead say "ShiaoPi is lurking" because the reason you're voting for him doesn't have shit to do with his potential, or one-liners, or whatever. You're voting him because he was only in-thread for an hour, and barely posted. You're voting him for lurking.

If you're gonna policy a guy for lurking, man up and admit it. Don't try to look like you have some serious analysis going on, FT-- you don't.

Of course it is a shit vote. I wanted ShiaoPi to contribute. It has served its purpose from what I can tell of ShiaoPi's filter. It provided the impetus for a contributing ShiaoPi. That, in itself, is reason enough to justify my actions.

I knew my "reasoning" was weak at best. Consider my motivations of my action; consider the result I am trying to get.


Wat?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:11 GMT
#732
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:12 GMT
#733
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 18:13 GMT
#734
Rayn where did you go?
You don't want to start a shitfest with me or anything?
I just called you scum in what you just called a really bad post and then went back on it?
No thoughts at all?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:13 GMT
#735
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 27 2013 18:13 GMT
#736
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:13 GMT
#737
On September 28 2013 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA



How is that anything except a policy lynch? Doesn't make me scum in the slightest.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:14 GMT
#738
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:15 GMT
#739
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:16 GMT
#740
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 186
Bale 26
Terrorterran 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm222
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 296
Other Games
summit1g13068
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1251
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo778
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.