• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9421 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 05:04 GMT
#404
On September 27 2013 14:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
You know, a policy lynch of Vayne OR RNG scumlynch would be a D1 victory for me at this point.
Vayne, I think I'll gun for you D1 in every game.


Ok.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 06:28 GMT
#424
On September 27 2013 15:03 hiro protagonist wrote:
Hmm, VA, in case you dont get it, you need to contribute. you cant just sit there and 'watch'. Unless you give me a good reason for you to just chill back(hint: you cant), then you better start giving me reads. what do you think af the game so far? who is suspicious in your eyes? What might have slipped under the radar?

From this point on, your gonna carry your weight. got it?


I have no interest in petty arguments or random bickering this game. The game is very aggressive and has little content right now, which is to be expected when there are pretty much 4 factions, 3 of which has very small numbers. You'll find out who I think is suspicious through my vote. Not sure what that last question is about. Bed time.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 14:53 GMT
#549
I wouldn't say my suspicion of you yamato is unfounded, here is his filter from persona http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&user=yamato77

In it we find countless one to three liners that are basically just posted to insult people, similar to this game. You also tried to push me in that game for silly reasons and no one followed you since your reasons for lynching people are terrible when you are scum. Eventually you'll try and make a big "reads" post and then eventually get lazy and stop trying as scum again, resorting to more personal attacks.

Compare that to how you played the recent TL mafia and it's not even close. If you want to prove you are town then I suggest stop posting nothing but insults, because you only do that as scum. Your town game consists of insults and analysis.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 15:14 GMT
#559
On September 28 2013 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How is my case unconvincing? There is no reason for a townie to shit over the town in the beginning of the game and eclare the game is basically lost. There is zero town motivation in that. If you can give me one good reason why promoting badtown atmosphere is townie then i will reconsider my vot.

I have written big cases in past. It does not work because people don't even read what i write in those cases. My case on WoS is simple and easily to be understood. It doesn't need to have anything else. What makes him scum is enough.

And no, i am not scum, and no, i am not being inconsistent.


actually I agree with you, he says he is going to policy lynch me every game but this is the only time he has actually gone through with it. and he hasn't had a scum game in a while.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 15:42 GMT
#587
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 15:45 GMT
#594
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 15:48 GMT
#600
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys


yea, hence why I brought up the yamato filter. But I don't think its a good enough reason to lynch some one by itself. There should be some sort of explanation for the yamato votes but I don't see much of any.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 15:49 GMT
#604
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys


yea, hence why I brought up the yamato filter. But I don't think its a good enough reason to lynch some one by itself. There should be some sort of explanation for the yamato votes but I don't see much of any.

You're ignoring my post on the matter.


I saw it. There's a lot of people not trying to find scum right now, myself included. The thread is going nowhere fast.

We already have 3 people in this game trying to grudge vote me or something and I really doubt they are all scum, so not alignment indicative for me right now.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 15:56 GMT
#612
On September 28 2013 00:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys


yea, hence why I brought up the yamato filter. But I don't think its a good enough reason to lynch some one by itself. There should be some sort of explanation for the yamato votes but I don't see much of any.

You're ignoring my post on the matter.


I saw it. There's a lot of people not trying to find scum right now, myself included. The thread is going nowhere fast.

We already have 3 people in this game trying to grudge vote me or something and I really doubt they are all scum, so not alignment indicative for me right now.

Okay, what about the fact that he said "Grack has been talked about too much for me to lynch"

Does that make sense at all? Like at all? Isn't yamato supposed to be...you know...GOOD if he's town?


lol I sometimes think the same thing but this game is different, you only have 2 allies as scum. So yes that's a pretty silly thing to say in his format. Grack is stll a good lynch imo.

Have to go now ill be back later
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 17:46 GMT
#687
Could you explain how I went from a policy vote to scum WoS? I don't really understand your analysis here because your play is not townier here. All you have tried to do is push a policy lynch on me so far.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 17:48 GMT
#689
In fact, it was 50x better in persona and hence why I didn't vote for you day 1, opting to vote for yamato instead.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:00 GMT
#707
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:02 GMT
#710
WoS backpedaling and not addressing concerns/explaining his thought process is concerning as well. Seems like he's just throwing random stuff out there at this point
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:06 GMT
#722
On September 28 2013 03:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
WoS backpedaling and not addressing concerns/explaining his thought process is concerning as well. Seems like he's just throwing random stuff out there at this point

Hey Vayne, you've played scum with me. What am I like as scum?


Quite a while ago when you still had some humility, so I don't know if there's anything to be gained there. You reminded me of grack though, constantly paranoid in the QT which goes against how you are posting here. But even if you are town, it's not great play. Randomly I jumped from a policy lynch to scum and there's nothing there to explain that. The entire post is about rayn. Makes zero sense
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:08 GMT
#727
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:13 GMT
#737
On September 28 2013 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA



How is that anything except a policy lynch? Doesn't make me scum in the slightest.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:14 GMT
#738
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:17 GMT
#741
On September 28 2013 03:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?


It's more the fact that you have to go out of your way to do an ad hom attack. Instead of just explaining why it's bad reasoning you go into douchy loser mode which is what scum is forced to resort to.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 18:19 GMT
#747
On September 28 2013 03:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?


It's more the fact that you have to go out of your way to do an ad hom attack. Instead of just explaining why it's bad reasoning you go into douchy loser mode which is what scum is forced to resort to.

It is bad reasoning because you are just assuming that I cannot possibly be right as town. There's no reason why someone else being scum should point to me being scum.


ah but you see it's too late to backtrack now. you already made that post. can't delete the douchy ad hom attack =(
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 19:20 GMT
#811
That was my impression as well. I don't think we should be taking the scum claims that lightly, but palmar is the one that least concerns me atm. Pandain and grack had much weirder ones.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 619
ComeBackTV 465
SteadfastSC338
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 52
EnkiAlexander 33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 338
ProTech138
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44289
Bisu 2364
Horang2 1364
Shuttle 882
EffOrt 783
Hyuk 593
BeSt 553
Soma 509
Mini 387
Light 377
[ Show more ]
Larva 316
Rush 219
ZerO 198
Mong 93
Leta 88
Snow 75
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 43
JYJ 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
sorry 20
Terrorterran 19
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns39209
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
Beastyqt462
hiko452
B2W.Neo431
Livibee210
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX123
Hui .90
Mew2King70
djWHEAT67
ArmadaUGS54
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2084
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 21m
Online Event
21h 21m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.