• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9831 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:10 GMT
#2772
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
I had a town read on VE through his posts.

I can't believe austin you still don't see how scummy Vayne has been with absolutely shit votes with no follow-up, huge set-up speculation which honestly can't be done unless you have inside knowledge, backtracks, no actual content despite 8 fucking pages of filter , and the such.

How can you think he's objectively a better lynch then a Palmar who honestly I think might just be retarded.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:13 GMT
#2774
First I'm clearly town because if you think I've put this effort into defending someone so hardcore as mafia then you uh are bad. I'm literally going ham.

VA is more likely to be scum then FT definitely , solstice by a bit and Palmar is more of an afk issue I think as if he was here posting we wouldn't even be considering him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:18 GMT
#2776
On October 04 2013 13:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nono, not filter you because I think you're scum - filter you so I can get the gist of what you're saying about Vayne...because it has to be more than "he hasn't contributed shit" because you've spoken a lot on the matter if I recall correctly. So I wanna see what it is.


Here are the reasons I think are the strongest:
  • Role speculation
  • Weak votes on Grack and me/Palmar which he never followed up on
  • Non-existent contribution



Here are reasons I think can be considered as indicative
  • Weak weak vote on FT despite considering Palmar before and a weak non-existent leak to FT
  • If he does play like this as town, we can't let this sort of play be tolerated as it's exactly like mafia play.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:19 GMT
#2777
I'm literally in love with you CR even if I'm wrong
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:27 GMT
#2779
WoS I know you're reading this and want to lynch VA.

I know you do
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:30 GMT
#2782
I don't know I think it's a bit suspicious he put so much effort into it when a good player like him could just ignore a bad argument.

Like why is he appeasing to Koshi when he knows it doesn't matter at that moment?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:32 GMT
#2785
On October 04 2013 13:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:27 Pandain wrote:
WoS I know you're reading this and want to lynch VA.

I know you do

You'd be right.
But if you're really complaining about who has contributed more or less this game, Vayne has long since pulled ahead of FT.
The question is, which of us is more stubborn?


Has he though?

He's been defending himself, yes, but FT's posts by far have actually contributed more thought. FT brought new thought about CR and Shiaopai while Vayne has speculated about blue roles and defended himself.

Firm Tofu's filter
VayneAuthority's filter

Firm doesn't spam, Vayne has and hasn't done shit.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:33 GMT
#2786
On October 04 2013 13:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Because if Koshi is town scum aren't going to shoot him. Koshi may decide the fate of the game at LYLO. Consider that.


But you can address that later.

I suppose though it's more up to personal preference proving yourself town now or later. I for instance never address people who think I'm scum unless I'm about to get lynched because it just pro-longs the wrong discussion.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:38 GMT
#2789
I'm not going to give up on you.

I believe. You know Ray and I are town. You think Vayne is scum anyway.

Is the core of why you won't change really because a townie is resisting you? Because I've addressed your other arguments and if you won't engage in discussion then why are you playing mafia.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:38 GMT
#2790
At least switch to Palmar
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:41 GMT
#2791
On October 04 2013 13:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Pandain, it's time to give up on me.
If I do change my vote (hint: not likely) it won't be because of anything you said.


Actually I think this is super weak.

What do you mean it won't be because of something I said?

I'm literally addressing all your points and you won't change?

I'm thinking that's scummy
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:42 GMT
#2793
Maybe just ignore me and go to sleep, but continue to acknowledge me?
That sounds like you are forced to acknowledge me or face guilt in face of others
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:47 GMT
#2795
your lucky i think your town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 04:49 GMT
#2796
I will stop and quote this for others:
On October 04 2013 13:18 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nono, not filter you because I think you're scum - filter you so I can get the gist of what you're saying about Vayne...because it has to be more than "he hasn't contributed shit" because you've spoken a lot on the matter if I recall correctly. So I wanna see what it is.


Here are the reasons I think are the strongest:
  • Role speculation
  • Weak votes on Grack and me/Palmar which he never followed up on
  • Non-existent contribution



Here are reasons I think can be considered as indicative
  • Weak weak vote on FT despite considering Palmar before and a weak non-existent leak to FT
  • If he does play like this as town, we can't let this sort of play be tolerated as it's exactly like mafia play.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:15 GMT
#2801
On October 04 2013 14:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
The thing I think I dislike the most about Wave's refusal to even discuss Vayne is that you genuinely think Vayne is scum right? Earlier he was advocating policy lynching him just to get rid of him whether he's scum or town. Which, if you look at that from the perspective of "he's not going to help me win regardless of his alignment" then fine. Policy lynch away if that's your thing right? But you're like CONVINCED he's scum. And now that he's got another target in mind, he's not even willing to discuss Vayne as possible mafia. That's just an extremely anti-town sentiment..."now you're stuck with him out of spite because I didn't get my way earlier"

That makes me think that earlier he wasn't interested in town winning at all. He just wanted to lynch Vayne because that would be an easy target to policy lynch given his history.


I think it's something we'll have to see. I read his filter yesterday and he was quite upset about FT not being lynched, so it makes sense that he wants FT lynched today. I'm really disturbed however he won't even debate me about FT after all I did, like I know he's tunneled because FT didn't get lynched yesterday, but I think I've been bringing up good reasons as to why FT is town, and shutting down his misconceptions such as that Vayne has contributed more.

If FT flips town and Vayne scum, it's very heavy possibility that WoS is scum. I won't say he's scum yet, however, because of unflipped associations being bad because I'm often wrong.

I'm glad we're on the same page this game despite last game's problems, I'm happy to be collaboratively working.

On October 04 2013 13:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne is town though.
FT might be.

And I think Pandain would be super scummy for pushing Vayne but hes not super scummy.

Game is hard.


Why are you voting FT if you think he might be town and why do you think Vayne is town.

Why not at least vote Palmar?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:25 GMT
#2802
Oats I'm noting a lot of contradictions in your play

On October 03 2013 13:45 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?

On September 27 2013 13:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:33 Palmar wrote:
i'm always up for random lynching

Actually Palmar is even more useless than I thought.

And Yamato too dick to be scum.

Ok.
Whos scum WoS?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 02:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote yamato


Needs to explain

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Someone streams rolling a dice with our posts in the background.
Like.
1) sets up stream, table and screen where we can see.
2) When he sees a post that says ROLL, he rolls.
3) whoever gets chosen gets lynched.
EZ. PZ.


Despite clearly advocating against RNG

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Austin sounds like a cop


Clearly anti town

I could lynch him.


Can you also explain this?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:42 GMT
#2805
I think the second is suspicious because you said that RNG lynches are bad, so why are you helping an RNG lynch happen.
Also if you think someone is cop, why in the world would you tell the thread?

And you just said FT might be town, don't you want to find someone better?

Also why don't you want to lynch Vayne or Palmar. Especially Palmar.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 05:48 GMT
#2807
Why do you think Vayne and Palmar are town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 07:38 GMT
#2811
On October 04 2013 16:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ya I'm not having a particular problem with VA's play guys I'm gonna be honest.

+1. I would say I even love it.

......
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 07:43 GMT
#2812
On October 04 2013 13:04 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway, I'm not super concerned about Vayne. While you haven't viewed his activity as contribution, it looks like he cares about the game enough to comment on it and that's more than some people, myself included for a large portion of it.

That's why I haven't joined you on Vayne.


you have contributed far more then he has.

He has had two of the weakest ass votes in the history of mankind with two votes on grack which he never pushed and no one else ever voted for him . He was suspicious of me and palmar and didn't do jack shit with it and still doesn't vote palmar

Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 220
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 601
NaDa 56
Larva 45
Leta 42
TT1 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 695
Other Games
summit1g8819
WinterStarcraft416
Mew2King107
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1391
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1035
• Lourlo777
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 7m
INu's Battles
8h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 7m
Replay Cast
19h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.