• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:25
CEST 10:25
KST 17:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11266 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:10 GMT
#5570
On October 09 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
ok yea like i said if CC ever brought up the possibility of lynching me, lynch him asap


Why? Please tell me.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:12 GMT
#5572
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:15 GMT
#5575
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:16 GMT
#5576
WoS why is vayne super 100% mega gosu town?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:24 GMT
#5579
On October 09 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.


Keeping my options open?? I have 3 people. 2 are town, 1 is scum. Not considering you is absolutely terrible play. I can't just slap a sticker on someone that says "100% town here" and keep that the rest of the game. I'm paranoid because I don't know alignments. When I'm mafia I just pick people and yell at them until they die because I'm never wrong in the end, and somehow people think that's townie because I'm being consistent.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:27 GMT
#5581
On October 09 2013 11:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
He's no Flash but he's gosu-er than you.
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
rayn.

Does a team of CR/austinmcc/ANYONE make sense to you?

Team Solstice/CR/anyone does not make sense to me.
That means there is some clever mindfuck games going on -- Which you and WoS are most capable of.

Hey rayn. Here's another thought.
let's think back to Les Mafia once again if we're talking about scumclaiming.
Who was paranoid as fuck when Dandel wanted to claim SK because he assumed no one would believe him and it would essentially be the same as claiming scum?

I'll give you a hint. Vayne knows the answer.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
rayn.

Does a team of CR/austinmcc/ANYONE make sense to you?

Team Solstice/CR/anyone does not make sense to me.
That means there is some clever mindfuck games going on -- Which you and WoS are most capable of.


that's incorrect WoS would never let his team do this imo. he cried about every little thing that was not completely standard when i played mafia with him.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
rayn.

Does a team of CR/austinmcc/ANYONE make sense to you?

Team Solstice/CR/anyone does not make sense to me.
That means there is some clever mindfuck games going on -- Which you and WoS are most capable of.


that's incorrect WoS would never let his team do this imo. he cried about every little thing that was not completely standard when i played mafia with him.

LOL FUCKING NINJAD

VA

I think you might be town
god damn it



Understood. Or you could be mafia buddying up with VA so secure dem mislynches.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:29 GMT
#5583
On October 09 2013 11:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.


Keeping my options open?? I have 3 people. 2 are town, 1 is scum. Not considering you is absolutely terrible play. I can't just slap a sticker on someone that says "100% town here" and keep that the rest of the game. I'm paranoid because I don't know alignments. When I'm mafia I just pick people and yell at them until they die because I'm never wrong in the end, and somehow people think that's townie because I'm being consistent.


well if you've been following the game it is really obvious im town at this point. if you can't accept that you can join austin in the list of needs to die asap


I'm paranoid of everybody. Just like people still think I'm scum even after I outed s0lstice, because "I made a huge play and faked the payphone call from my mafia buddy" I don't get in what universe this makes sense in.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:30 GMT
#5585
On October 09 2013 11:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.


Keeping my options open?? I have 3 people. 2 are town, 1 is scum. Not considering you is absolutely terrible play. I can't just slap a sticker on someone that says "100% town here" and keep that the rest of the game. I'm paranoid because I don't know alignments. When I'm mafia I just pick people and yell at them until they die because I'm never wrong in the end, and somehow people think that's townie because I'm being consistent.

No one is saying you can't consider him. He's just saying that if you conclude that he's scum, NO U.


He's being pretty blatant in saying that "If CC ever considers lynching me (I.E not have a townread) then he is scum"
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:31 GMT
#5587
On October 09 2013 11:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.


Keeping my options open?? I have 3 people. 2 are town, 1 is scum. Not considering you is absolutely terrible play. I can't just slap a sticker on someone that says "100% town here" and keep that the rest of the game. I'm paranoid because I don't know alignments. When I'm mafia I just pick people and yell at them until they die because I'm never wrong in the end, and somehow people think that's townie because I'm being consistent.


well if you've been following the game it is really obvious im town at this point. if you can't accept that you can join austin in the list of needs to die asap


I'm paranoid of everybody. Just like people still think I'm scum even after I outed s0lstice, because "I made a huge play and faked the payphone call from my mafia buddy" I don't get in what universe this makes sense in.

A universe in which 2 of a three man scum team claim scum in as many days Cheese.


Are people this afraid of my mafia play? Dat reputation.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:32 GMT
#5588
On October 09 2013 11:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.


Keeping my options open?? I have 3 people. 2 are town, 1 is scum. Not considering you is absolutely terrible play. I can't just slap a sticker on someone that says "100% town here" and keep that the rest of the game. I'm paranoid because I don't know alignments. When I'm mafia I just pick people and yell at them until they die because I'm never wrong in the end, and somehow people think that's townie because I'm being consistent.


well if you've been following the game it is really obvious im town at this point. if you can't accept that you can join austin in the list of needs to die asap


I'm paranoid of everybody. Just like people still think I'm scum even after I outed s0lstice, because "I made a huge play and faked the payphone call from my mafia buddy" I don't get in what universe this makes sense in.

Alright CC.
Then you tell us.
Why did Solstice make the call?


I don't know how mafia play this situation. He either made a mistake and thought the ability didn't work as it did, was really sure i was last banger, or wanted to take the opportunity to lynch Koshi. If he can't get koshi lynched, he saves the banger because he has KP, and KP is good. S0lstice was mafia, idk y he made the call. YW for giving you scum though...
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:34 GMT
#5590
On October 09 2013 11:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
[quote]

This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.


Keeping my options open?? I have 3 people. 2 are town, 1 is scum. Not considering you is absolutely terrible play. I can't just slap a sticker on someone that says "100% town here" and keep that the rest of the game. I'm paranoid because I don't know alignments. When I'm mafia I just pick people and yell at them until they die because I'm never wrong in the end, and somehow people think that's townie because I'm being consistent.


well if you've been following the game it is really obvious im town at this point. if you can't accept that you can join austin in the list of needs to die asap


I'm paranoid of everybody. Just like people still think I'm scum even after I outed s0lstice, because "I made a huge play and faked the payphone call from my mafia buddy" I don't get in what universe this makes sense in.

A universe in which 2 of a three man scum team claim scum in as many days Cheese.


Are people this afraid of my mafia play? Dat reputation.

Are you saying it's not earned?


Well, to be suspected as town based on past snarfs busses, aperture busses, and noir mini 'manipulating lazer' plays sucks. I'm flattered, however :p
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:38 GMT
#5593
On October 09 2013 11:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey Sent, Can we has 24h day plox? I offer you this MSPaint drawing as tribute.
[image loading]


+1
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:46 GMT
#5597
On October 09 2013 11:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey Sent, Can we has 24h day plox? I offer you this MSPaint drawing as tribute.
[image loading]


+1

IF you're so eager for it to be over, why not just concede? I mean, you seem to have doubts as to who the final scum is, why are you +1'ing sentiment to end the day early?


? CR is confirmed mafia. We have all of the night and tomorrow to decide who to lynch in addition to the time today.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:51 GMT
#5599
On October 09 2013 11:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey Sent, Can we has 24h day plox? I offer you this MSPaint drawing as tribute.
[image loading]


+1

IF you're so eager for it to be over, why not just concede? I mean, you seem to have doubts as to who the final scum is, why are you +1'ing sentiment to end the day early?


? CR is confirmed mafia. We have all of the night and tomorrow to decide who to lynch in addition to the time today.

My point is that you're aiming to forgo "the time today" by +1'ing Wave's sentiment. HE'S okay with shorter days because HE thinks that you're the final scum. YOU on the other hand are going to great lengths to appear unsure about the final lynch.

There's a cognitive disconnect between the two mindsets is what I'm getting at.


In a situation like this I always +1 the shorter day cycle. I want the wondering to be over as fast as possible so I can just see the final role list and either stroke my epeen, or let it sag like a wet noodle.

I'm unsure, but I like my wrongness to be over quick rather than dragged out of a span of 48 hours lynching lonemeow over cephiro. If I'm right i want to know as quickly as possible :p
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:54 GMT
#5602
On October 09 2013 11:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
But it's not that you're sure and want to know if you're right or wrong, your attesting that you don't know - that you're paranoid of everyone. A townie would want NAY!! NEEEED!!! that time to figure out their reads.

To me it just looks like you're trying to look like a townie by doing what the townies are doing. It stanks.


When have I ever wanted time to 'figure it out' as town?

Because even when you're right and what to lynch stutters people don't listen to you and vote off some other townie wagon driven by scum.

48 hours is plenty to figure out who one of two townies is between the 3 candidates. I'd like to hope it's Austin at this point.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 02:55 GMT
#5603
On October 09 2013 11:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mr. Cheesecake what kind of music do you listen to?


But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 17:12 GMT
#5663
Is there any argument for why I'm scum besides conspiracy theory? I'm way more active as mafia. Could I post my PMs with s0lstice and get modkilled? Lol #noire

If I flip this game, remember to think twice about Austin. He looks pretty town, I think scum is between Vayne / WoS despite Rayn saying he won't lynch either of them.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 17:19 GMT
#5666
If I had the time, I'd make cases. My problem lies with vayne/wos buddying up, I think one of them is scum that needs to have a friend in this time of need. When I made posts about CR being possible scum, WoS jumped all over me and told me they were bad. He also tried to discredit me the entire time when s0l was up for lynch. I'd lynch him first. Vayne I'm not so sure on. I haven't seen a game of his where he didn't troll as town, and this game he's active and stuff. It's weird.

Austin is probably town because of the way he handled the s0l lynch. Like, every other person and their mother just voted s0l and fucked off. Even CR, mafia. I'm more inclined to think mafia just sat with their vote on s0l rather than make huge posts considering if Koshi was mafia or not.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 17:20 GMT
#5667
And I have to leave in 5 mins fu.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 09 2013 17:20 GMT
#5668
fffffuuuu*
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1070
Larva 524
ggaemo 367
Stork 278
Leta 183
PianO 132
Killer 37
Hyuk 29
Bale 26
ZergMaN 20
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 378
Reynor93
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1094
Other Games
summit1g10380
C9.Mang0247
Sick189
Mew2King165
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Stunt1656
• Jankos777
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 36m
Online Event
2h 36m
FEL
7h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.