• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:15
CEST 05:15
KST 12:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8033 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 308 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 15:32 GMT
#1981
On October 02 2013 00:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 00:30 ShiaoPi wrote:
On October 02 2013 00:30 Koshi wrote:
ShiaoPi are you going to do something useful this game or just going to tunnel another townie?

tell me who I am currently tunneling lol

Your townread VE.

I like this Koshi guy
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 15:32 GMT
#1982
Hi guys, I'll contribute soon. Pinky swear.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 15:33 GMT
#1983
Palmar do you think rayn is just really bad or do you think he's mafia?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 15:33 GMT
#1984
Or is he both? They're not mutually exclusive.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:34 GMT
#1985
I really don't get what you are having in your mind with the word tunneling. What I did was far from tunneling. also he is not a townread of mine, just waiting to see what he brings to the table next couple of cycles ( if he survives that is)

I admit that I am fairly useless currently, but with VE taken off my list for now, the read I wanted to push today is gone. Currently I am looking into Mr.CC, VA, solstice, which takes some time man
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 15:34 GMT
#1986
On October 02 2013 00:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Rayn why are you less aggressive this game?

Because i am demotivated from Golden Sun. Purely because of that.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 15:34 GMT
#1987
Both.

He's not mafia for being bad, he's mafia for not doing anything outside of arguing about points like the one we just argued about.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 15:35 GMT
#1988
On October 02 2013 00:34 ShiaoPi wrote:
I really don't get what you are having in your mind with the word tunneling. What I did was far from tunneling. also he is not a townread of mine, just waiting to see what he brings to the table next couple of cycles ( if he survives that is)

I admit that I am fairly useless currently, but with VE taken off my list for now, the read I wanted to push today is gone. Currently I am looking into Mr.CC, VA, solstice, which takes some time man

Just wanted to make sure. I will be waiting. In patience.
I had a good night of sleep.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:35 GMT
#1989
On October 02 2013 00:32 austinmcc wrote:
He wasn't town, but he was also a linked 3P survivor who resurrected.

His role so much unlike anything that appears in this game that I don't think you can draw any conclusions between there and here. He can't sit back and win by doing nothing as either alignment here, he doesn't resurrect, he doesn't have wave in a mason chat, etc. etc. etc.


I know that his role is far from being anything that can appear in here. But in the end he played anti-town and I just had the feeling from playing in here so far that it kind of reminds me of Aperture's VE, so I went back and checked
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 15:36 GMT
#1990
On October 02 2013 00:34 Palmar wrote:
Both.

He's not mafia for being bad, he's mafia for not doing anything outside of arguing about points like the one we just argued about.

I haven't done much either.

Do you have any other reason aside from "he argued with me"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 15:36 GMT
#1991
I have argued a lot on D1. You are just ignoring me, as other people do too, which makes me not want to do anything on D2.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 15:36 GMT
#1992
BH was convinced too - but for different reasons I think, is why I ask. BH died.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 15:37 GMT
#1993
BH's reasons were purely OMGUS.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 15:37 GMT
#1994
I'm on my phone so I can't really right now but someone (Pandain <3) look up Rayns games and see if he is ever this passive. There is a clear scum motivation for not tunneling people because it greatly increases the chances of scaring scum and being shot. I also dislike how much time he has spent on the Yamato town read because it is not very important.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:42 GMT
#1995
@Vayne: Can you spell out again why pandain is scum to you?
Just due to BH dying?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 15:43 GMT
#1996
When Pandain made his case on yamato there was already a thread sentiment that was turning towards yamato lynch. The case has merit but does not make Pandain town.
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:44 GMT
#1997
ebwop:
In your filter all that I could see besides the BH death analysis was also you disliking that post here
On September 27 2013 14:08 Pandain wrote:
I'm member of Derelict Row Ballers.

Palmar, how should we proceede?


anything else?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:44 GMT
#1998
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 15:45 GMT
#1999
Anyone who thinks Vayne is scum is either really stupid or scum. Vayne is totally town.
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:47 GMT
#2000
Why did you wait for 6 hours to try and push pandain then?
His post about CR's case is like 1 hour after your post in response to CR, why wait?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 192
Bale 22
Terrorterran 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Other Games
summit1g12146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1285
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo589
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 45m
Replay Cast
19h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.