• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 308 Next
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:03 GMT
#1961
Out of VA and FT I would prefer a VA lynch, said it before that FT is totally lynchbait material.
Any chance on doing a switch to VE?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 01 2013 15:06 GMT
#1962
These vote counts are the best thing ever.

I don't like how the shiaopi wagon has just defused without anyone ever actually defending him. Wos and co have given legitimate reasons why they think ft is more likely to flip scum than shiaopi, so that's okay. Although I really don't like koshi's complete indifference to which one of the two gets lynched.
What I don't see is any evidence that the people voting for vayne have actually put any reasoning into why he's a better lynch than shiaopi. Or even than FT, in some cases.

ChairmanRay - you have explained why you don't want to lynch tofu, but why did you vote vayne instead of shiaopi? Why is vayne more likely to flip scum than shiaopi is?
Pandain - why are you voting VA over tofu? You said earlier you thought tofu was scum and have reasons for it.
Tofu - did you do that filter diving like you said you would? Why'd you unvote shiaopi and then vote vayne?

Right now I'd rather lynch tofu than vayne, and will vote accordingly if necessary. The tofu case from wos is just more persuasive to me than the mini cases on vayne from pandain and ray. That said, shiaopi is my preferred lynch over either of those, and I don't understand why or how this push went away, so I'm keeping my vote there for now.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 15:07 GMT
#1963
You guys should stop, imo. Neither of you seems to be getting anywhere.

Instead, I propose we chat about some of the following:
  • solstice
  • Pandain's trolly "I'm mafia too, Palmar!" posts
  • Kittens in air balloons


Specifically:
  • Where dat dude is? What are his current thoughts on FT, he left off with "nothing struck me as odd" and looking into it. This was an oddly difficult thread to read through and catch up on, so I can understand his somewhat difficulty in getting up to speed, but...I respect solstice as a player and I know I was sitting around yesterday mad at myself because I was trying to catch up, hadn't, and needed to be active and posting. Solstice isn't really exhibiting that.
  • Pandain has some posts around 4:11 and 4:26 TL time on D1. Roughly 10 hours later, + Show Spoiler +
    On September 27 2013 14:08 Pandain wrote:
    I'm member of Derelict Row Ballers.

    Palmar, how should we proceede?
    On September 27 2013 14:09 Pandain wrote:
    I didn't tell my team but I figure they'll be alright with it.

    On September 27 2013 14:11 Pandain wrote:
    I agree we should lynch Yamato. Sufficiently dumb and loud. Townie's will not expect we're actually allied. Fake this later and say we're joking?

    I'll push him later in thread.
    On September 27 2013 14:15 Pandain wrote:
    We should coordinate different kills and plans for night actions.

    , 9 hours after Palmar claims to be scum. I don't love that in the process of catching up, or after catching up, the thing pandain really wants to do is troll around with that claim. It struck me as scummy for him to pick that as the thing to do, and then dip out again for a bit without commenting on anything legitimate (Bar saying to kill grack D1 without reasoning).
  • Sounds cute


rayn, any thoughts? Palmar, I guess you too. Especially concerning the Pandain bit.

Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 15:08 GMT
#1964
The above was to rayn/palmar, but people done wrote stuff in the meantime
Fe fi fo fum.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:09 GMT
#1965
actually naah not lynching VE this cycle. Had a scummy vibe from him and felt that it was a bit like aperture but then I looked at the filters in both games, nope
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 15:11 GMT
#1966
Shiao, care to actually spell that out? What led to vibe and what you got from looking around?
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:14 GMT
#1967
Well at least that shitty CR case showed me that WoS is town and I thank you for that, was on the fence about him. Anyone that actually thought that CR post was good when it was full of gaping holes is scum. there isn't even an option for being an idiot.
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:15 GMT
#1968
Compare VE's play during day1 and with his play so far during day2. The difference is stunningly weird. It felt a bit like in aperture where he first played for town then saw that we were losing horribly and decided to just go ahead and win with scum.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:16 GMT
#1969
I think its time to get rid of pandain, he's better then that.
##unvote
|##vote: pandain
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:18 GMT
#1970
ebwop: I mean VE has a 10page filter so far and 9 of them are from Day1/Night1. Of course he might be busy but if you look at the entire mindset behind it. On day1 VE spews out a ton of posts, giving opinions, sharing reads, switching votes. Day 2 so far the most productive was this:
On October 01 2013 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Anyone who supports RNG, myself included, should still scumhunt and make full use of the day. There is still much to say and much to find. Anyone who stops scumhunting should be subject to lynch as well.

Says this. Doesn't do this.
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
should be subject to lynch as well.

##Vote: FT


---

After noticing I went to check aperture to see if the discrepancy was that high as well. But in Aperture it is actually way more even. He just faded out the longer the game got instead of kind of disappearing, so I am currently just booking it as scheduling conflicts
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 15:21 GMT
#1971
Yes. VE's play is different from day 1. I expected him to be a contributing factor in the game at this point and he isn't. It's annoying But he did have a good start so I'm okay with giving him another day for catching up and doing something useful. His response to my jab for not delivering seemed surprisingly hostile:

On October 01 2013 09:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys. I'm reading and I'll post something up pretty soon. Don't ask me anything until I do, because I won't answer you if you do.


Neither has this.

Tbh, both of the replacements are being useless. Good vigi shots.


On October 01 2013 09:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay, so do you disagree with my point though? That's what I got after rereading man, it's not much but then, not much is fucking happening is it Palmar?


So yeah, watch out for it, I know I even mentioned it during the night that we needed to keep an eye on VE if he doesn't take any kind of a leadership role in town, but for now I think he gets a pass based on too many other options for the lynch.
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 15:25 GMT
#1972
Rayn why are you less aggressive this game?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 15:27 GMT
#1973
Shiao why choose Aperture 3 out of all VE's games?
Fe fi fo fum.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:29 GMT
#1974
On October 02 2013 00:27 austinmcc wrote:
Shiao why choose Aperture 3 out of all VE's games?

Last game I played with him, so the impression I had is still fresh in my mind. I usually work that way if I go along with meta/gutreads, since anything older probably does not work anymore or feels off for being too long ago
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 15:29 GMT
#1975
On October 02 2013 00:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Rayn why are you less aggressive this game?


Because he's scum
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 15:30 GMT
#1976
ShiaoPi are you going to do something useful this game or just going to tunnel another townie?
I had a good night of sleep.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:30 GMT
#1977
ebwop: also because he was not town, but that is something I took as a given
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 15:30 GMT
#1978
On October 02 2013 00:30 Koshi wrote:
ShiaoPi are you going to do something useful this game or just going to tunnel another townie?

tell me who I am currently tunneling lol
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 15:30 GMT
#1979
On October 02 2013 00:30 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 00:30 Koshi wrote:
ShiaoPi are you going to do something useful this game or just going to tunnel another townie?

tell me who I am currently tunneling lol

Your townread VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 15:32 GMT
#1980
He wasn't town, but he was also a linked 3P survivor who resurrected.

His role so much unlike anything that appears in this game that I don't think you can draw any conclusions between there and here. He can't sit back and win by doing nothing as either alignment here, he doesn't resurrect, he doesn't have wave in a mason chat, etc. etc. etc.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV961
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5344
qojqva2439
Dendi1132
febbydoto28
Counter-Strike
fl0m2683
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2861
hiko988
B2W.Neo849
Livibee442
TKL 418
XBOCT269
Hui .221
Liquid`VortiX209
XaKoH 187
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 24
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2211
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 35m
Replay Cast
8h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.