• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7353 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 308 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 16:44 GMT
#2021
Catching up, but I gotta say I feel pretty good about Palms being town.
3 pages back atm.

Rayn, I am not letting you off the hook. Your reads on me have been weird as shit this game----you gave up your original tunnel pretty quick, then tried to get back on it after the first day and then just got off again?
Sick =/= explanation. Let's hear it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 16:51 GMT
#2022
Yeah and austin is town. That makes:
Palmar, ShiaoPi, hiro, Pandain, FT, SnB and maybe Grack scum.
I am not entirely sure of FT, SnB and Grack.
Palmar is in a team with Pandain and someone who is not FT/SnB.
If SnB is scum he is definitely not in a team with Palmar. Not with ShiaoPi aswell. Or Grack.
Grack and PAlmar have been on each other's throats like usually, the difference is they are just insulting each other, not trying to get each other lynched. Notice Grack has had a scumread on Palmar for like the whole game and has done nothing about it. Probably he is scum and one of FT/SnB is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 16:52 GMT
#2023
On October 02 2013 01:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Catching up, but I gotta say I feel pretty good about Palms being town.
3 pages back atm.

Rayn, I am not letting you off the hook. Your reads on me have been weird as shit this game----you gave up your original tunnel pretty quick, then tried to get back on it after the first day and then just got off again?
Sick =/= explanation. Let's hear it.

I forgot the one post that made you town.
You can lynch me, no probs. Just lynch Palmar D3 and then the rest of my list.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 16:52 GMT
#2024
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 16:54 GMT
#2025
Also I will not be around for lynch so you guys had better fucking keep your votes on FT. None of these horseshit last second shenanigans.
I'm going to have to read the CR/VA interaction a little bit more closely at some point because I feel I will be able to determine the D3 lynch from that. I highly doubt all of the power players around that conversation are all town.

Shiao: bad town for bringing up new lynch in Mr CC with 4h or so to go, or scum? One of those things that seems unlikely for a scum to push a random mislynch so late in the day, but somehow I don't think Shiao would follow that rule.

VE: DO SOMETHING.

If anyone wants to talk to me about something specific I have about 30 min before I'm gone until well after deadline.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 16:55 GMT
#2026
Basically anyone i pointed out is a better lynch than FT... :/
I am sad WoS.

I also missed something, someone has to be bussing. I am fairly confident in my town reads.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 16:55 GMT
#2027
hahaha Rayn I'm like confirmed town.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 16:56 GMT
#2028
No fuck, SnB is prolly town. And FT scum. So we have one good scumteam and one bad. :D
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 16:57 GMT
#2029
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 16:57 GMT
#2030
On October 02 2013 01:55 Grackaroni wrote:
hahaha Rayn I'm like confirmed town.

Nah you have recycled my reasons in why Palmar is scum and have done nothing else about it. Also he's not attacking you but me because i am not scum withg him and you probably are.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 16:57 GMT
#2031
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 16:58 GMT
#2032
On October 02 2013 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:55 Grackaroni wrote:
hahaha Rayn I'm like confirmed town.

Nah you have recycled my reasons in why Palmar is scum and have done nothing else about it. Also he's not attacking you but me because i am not scum withg him and you probably are.

your reason was a stance on Yamato = dumb reason.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 16:58 GMT
#2033
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 16:59 GMT
#2034
On October 02 2013 01:55 Grackaroni wrote:
hahaha Rayn I'm like confirmed town.

Um...wtf? How exactly?

Rayn I completely disagree. Just because FT is lynchbait doesn't mean he's not scum. Even IF you have the scumteams nailed down I would disagree that anyone on your list is a better lynch than Rayn. I don't want to lynch Pamar, and many of the others I'm on the fence about.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:00 GMT
#2035
On October 02 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?

Yup, you totes caught me.
Use your brain for a second.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:00 GMT
#2036
On October 02 2013 02:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?

Yup, you totes caught me.
Use your brain for a second.


you didn't answer my question. how do you know if im right or not?
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:03 GMT
#2037
On October 02 2013 02:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 02:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?

Yup, you totes caught me.
Use your brain for a second.


you didn't answer my question. how do you know if im right or not?

Because i've read your posting in obs QTs.
You don't have the scumteam nailed down nearly as often as you think you do.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:04 GMT
#2038
On October 02 2013 02:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 02:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 02:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?

Yup, you totes caught me.
Use your brain for a second.


you didn't answer my question. how do you know if im right or not?

Because i've read your posting in obs QTs.
You don't have the scumteam nailed down nearly as often as you think you do.


this is such a terrible response. Im not talking about other games im talking about this game. Explain what is wrong or how you know im wrong.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:04 GMT
#2039
You think I was referring to you being right in this game and scumslipped?
Jesus Vayne.
Or was that some sort of bait?

I never know with you! Your play is just so good!


I have to stop talking to you entirely. Everything you say just infuriates me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 17:05 GMT
#2040
Rayn don't you normally blue hunt?
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings108
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 140
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 318
Bale 15
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10408
C9.Mang0328
PiLiPiLi8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1061
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 23m
Replay Cast
21h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.