• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 17:32 GMT
#2061
I mean, he voted CC for the same reason I voted CC 24 hours ago..
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 17:36 GMT
#2062
On October 02 2013 02:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
what the fuck rayn
I asked you to explain this.
Show nested quote +
Why would you say you are a lynch candidate if you are town. There is no reason to. Inherent guilt.
Also he is afraid of getting shot by another scumteam.

Next...

What reason is there to say that you are a lynch candidate if you are scum? There is no reason to.

SO YOU DON'T GET SHOT!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 17:42 GMT
#2063
When the fuck is the deadline?
Let's kill Palmar? I am only voting for me or him.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 17:45 GMT
#2064
Deadline in 2 hours.
I am ok with SP only tbh.

Votecount plz
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 17:47 GMT
#2065
I think I've angered Koshi enough for one game.
##Vote: ShiaoPi
good luck with that Mr. Pelikoneet
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 01 2013 17:48 GMT
#2066
@ShaioPi

I want you shot because I assumed we were going to lynch Hiro or FT today. Can't double lynch, kill the mafia mans at night too!

Unfortunately due to thegamethatshallnotbenamed and other stuff I don't suppose I can convince people to vote Hiro? dunno, they all look scummy to me. There's like six scum so there is almost certainly scum on the ballot today. Would rather lynch FT over vayne generally looking at the votecount. Vayne seems to give extra shits about this game than last, which is usually a good sign.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 17:49 GMT
#2067
On October 02 2013 02:47 Grackaroni wrote:
I think I've angered Koshi enough for one game.
##Vote: ShiaoPi
good luck with that Mr. Pelikoneet

I know you think I am a cop but I don't have a redcheck or something.
Just saying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 01 2013 17:50 GMT
#2068
ShaioPi's vote on me is bad but I'm not sure if it's scum bad. Essentially an OMGUS, but it made no sense for why it made me scum in his eyes.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 01 2013 17:57 GMT
#2069
Nah, don't lynch Shaio. I'm more inclined to believe that scum would vote one of the main wagons instead of trying to divert attention onto me. Unless both of his buddies are up for lynch or something.

My picture of scum SP is going: "Yeah FT (insert name of other scummy candidate with votes here) is really scummy we should lynch him totes 100%" and put an additional vote on the guy to save himself.

Not concrete, but I'd rather lynch Hiro or FT. Palmar seems like he'll get shot regardless of alignment considering there are two scumteams lol.

I'll switch to FT for now ----> back after class

##Unvote
##Vote: FirmTofu
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 18:07 GMT
#2070
Since I'm probably going to get lynched today, I'll try to put my reads out there for everyone to use after the flip. Remember to watch how people are voting today. I think the people who voted me earlier are more likely to be scum than the later ones.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 18:29 GMT
#2071
Don't want to lynch FT or ShiaoPi.

Happy with Koshi, Solstice, probably CR, possibly Pandain.

##vote: s0Lstice

Hiro, could you share some thoughts on people who aren't FT and ShiaoPi? Maybe take a look at rayn/palmar arguing, a peek at CR, and whatchoo thinkin' bout solstice?
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 18:30 GMT
#2072
On October 02 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
Don't want to lynch FT or ShiaoPi.

Happy with Koshi, Solstice, probably CR, possibly Pandain.

##vote: s0Lstice

Hiro, could you share some thoughts on people who aren't FT and ShiaoPi? Maybe take a look at rayn/palmar arguing, a peek at CR, and whatchoo thinkin' bout solstice?

Now wtf is this... That's like, no... austin?
table for two on a tv tray
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
October 01 2013 18:32 GMT
#2073
VOTE COUNT:

FirmTofu (5) : Pandain (X), WaveofShadow, Chairman Ray (X), Palmar (X), Oatsmaster, VisceraEyes, Koshi, raynpelikoneet (X), Mr. Cheesecake

VayneAuthority (3) : Chairman Ray, Pandain, FirmTofu

ShiaoPi (3) : Koshi (X), FirmTofu (X), hiro protagonist, Koshi (X), strongandbig, Grackaroni

hiro protagonist (0) : Grackaroni (X), Mr. Cheesecake (X)

Grackaroni (0) : VayneAuthority (X)

raynpelikoneet (2) : Pandain (X), Palmar, raynpelikoneet

Chairman Ray (0) : Oatsmaster (X)

Mr. Cheesecake (1) : Koshi (X), ShiaoPi

Pandain (1) : VayneAuthority

s0Lstice (1) : austinmcc

Not Voting: s0lstice.

Lynch is in 1.5 hours. Voting is mandatory.

Currently FirmTofu is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 18:34 GMT
#2074
##Unvote:
##Vote: ShiaoPi

Fuck you guys for not lynching Palmar. Cops shoot Palmar plz.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 18:36 GMT
#2075
On October 02 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
Don't want to lynch FT or ShiaoPi.

Happy with Koshi, Solstice, probably CR, possibly Pandain.

##vote: s0Lstice

Hiro, could you share some thoughts on people who aren't FT and ShiaoPi? Maybe take a look at rayn/palmar arguing, a peek at CR, and whatchoo thinkin' bout solstice?

Now wtf is this... That's like, no... austin?
That's like yes!

You may find solstice's recent posting townie, but I don't really. I read back into this game, I skipped pages, I can get down with him having missed some stuff. But I'd expect him to share the same guilt that I have over having skipped some stuff, be wanting to make up for that, and be getting into somewhat of a normal groove. Didn't love his posts on return.

Still fine with koshi.

CR may have been lynchbait in past games, but...that's more a trial by fire thing and I'm not going to buy into "says scummy stuff therefore town." From anyone, really.

I waffled over adding Hiro Protagonist to that list, realized all the waffling is because his posts have been somewhat narrow in focus and I'd like to see some/all of those things addressed in order to figure him out.
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 18:37 GMT
#2076
Yeah but Koshi and CR are like totally town and not in danger of getting lynched today. Why even bring that up?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 18:38 GMT
#2077
And Solstice is in no way getting lynched...
table for two on a tv tray
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 18:49 GMT
#2078
I actually agree with Austin on solstice. I would also like to add a few of my thoughts on the guy. Solstice popped into the thread at a very specific time.

My lynch was starting to become the lynch of choice and it looked almost inevitable that I would die. There is a lot of scum motivation for solstice to act in the manner that he did. He walked in, soft-defended me, and promptly left.

The motivation here is to be on the right side of the lynch after it goes down. Solstice is a replacement and knows that he needs something to gain town cred quickly before people start forming opinions of him. If he's on the right side of my lynch, it makes him look a lot better. If I flip scum, he can just chalk it up to not having read the thread or something.

The guy is walking a tightrope, but is doing so very carefully.


However, that being said, I do not think a discussion of him is a productive use of our time right now. He isn't getting lynched so questioning him can wait. Let's talk about ShiaoPi first.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 01 2013 18:53 GMT
#2079
Austin are you really planning on going allin on a last-hour-before-deadline switch to solstice? You're gonna have to persuade me that none of ft, shiaopi, or va are scum, and I'm currently of the opinion that at least one of them and probably two is/are. Like, if you're serious this is gonna take an effort.

Or are you just trying to about taking a stance. You've said why you don't think ft is scum but you're gonna need to give us more than "I usually think shiaopi is town" and "no comment on va" before you can just abstain out of this lynch.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 18:55 GMT
#2080
vote for ShiaoPi or Palmar.
I am okay with both.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1103
ZZZero.O 109
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4447
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
Fnx 900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN2967
B2W.Neo604
KnowMe251
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1399
BasetradeTV296
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1197
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.