• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8721 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 308 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:05 GMT
#2041
There is no reason a town player should say that when you have no idea whether im right or not. It looks legitimately bad, probably the worst thing you have posted so far.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:06 GMT
#2042
VAYNE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. (ADHOMADHOMADHOMADHOM)
You said 'I'll ahve this game figured out.'
You always say shit like 'My D1 reads are always accurate.'
So based on my observances of you I make a statement that that is false.

Do you need me to come over to your house and spell it out with fucking fisher price letters?

Holy balls you are infuriatingly obtuse.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:07 GMT
#2043
On October 02 2013 02:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
VAYNE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. (ADHOMADHOMADHOMADHOM)
You said 'I'll ahve this game figured out.'
You always say shit like 'My D1 reads are always accurate.'
So based on my observances of you I make a statement that that is false.

Do you need me to come over to your house and spell it out with fucking fisher price letters?

Holy balls you are infuriatingly obtuse.


Ok but we aren't talking about other games. you have still yet to address why you made that post in this game. Why did you feel the need to point that out?
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 17:08 GMT
#2044
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.

This post:
On September 29 2013 02:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WoS can you elaborate on my (3). What went through your head during those posts.

I can't Rayn. I am not making it up, but I honestly cannot tell you. If that makes me scum so be it.

I thought i commented on it but apparently i didn't. This was exactly the answer i was looking for. You are not making up bullshit reasons but saying "i have no idea, something was fucked up with me".
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:08 GMT
#2045
Because.
I
dont
give
a
shit
if
you
think
youve
figured
this
game
out

im
saying
youre
probably
wrong
because
youre
bad
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:09 GMT
#2046
So you felt the need to post an ad hom attack out of nowhere? any particular reason?
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 17:10 GMT
#2047
On October 02 2013 02:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
VAYNE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. (ADHOMADHOMADHOMADHOM)
You said 'I'll ahve this game figured out.'
You always say shit like 'My D1 reads are always accurate.'
So based on my observances of you I make a statement that that is false.

Do you need me to come over to your house and spell it out with fucking fisher price letters?

Holy balls you are infuriatingly obtuse.

Vayne's reads are really good on D1 when he is town.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:10 GMT
#2048
On October 02 2013 02:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.

This post:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 02:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 29 2013 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WoS can you elaborate on my (3). What went through your head during those posts.

I can't Rayn. I am not making it up, but I honestly cannot tell you. If that makes me scum so be it.

I thought i commented on it but apparently i didn't. This was exactly the answer i was looking for. You are not making up bullshit reasons but saying "i have no idea, something was fucked up with me".

HAHA
No, that's not quite it but I do think you and I are on the same page with this one. I know exactly what I was thinking at the time and I'm thinking maybe you might have caught on too.

Problem is, I'm not entirely sure why that constitutes a townread of me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 17:11 GMT
#2049
On October 02 2013 02:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 02:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.

This post:
On September 29 2013 02:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 29 2013 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WoS can you elaborate on my (3). What went through your head during those posts.

I can't Rayn. I am not making it up, but I honestly cannot tell you. If that makes me scum so be it.

I thought i commented on it but apparently i didn't. This was exactly the answer i was looking for. You are not making up bullshit reasons but saying "i have no idea, something was fucked up with me".

HAHA
No, that's not quite it but I do think you and I are on the same page with this one. I know exactly what I was thinking at the time and I'm thinking maybe you might have caught on too.

Problem is, I'm not entirely sure why that constitutes a townread of me.

You are not being bullshitty but genuine instead. If you are fooling me so be it but i think you are not.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:12 GMT
#2050
On October 02 2013 02:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
So you felt the need to post an ad hom attack out of nowhere? any particular reason?

Because your play makes me angry.
You're arrogant and have absolutely zero reason to be.

it seems it's actually gotten to a point where your sheer presence in a game fucks with mine. I won't be playing games with you any more.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:15 GMT
#2051
On October 02 2013 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 02:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
So you felt the need to post an ad hom attack out of nowhere? any particular reason?

Because your play makes me angry.
You're arrogant and have absolutely zero reason to be.

it seems it's actually gotten to a point where your sheer presence in a game fucks with mine. I won't be playing games with you any more.


Sounds more like you than me but ok. Your massive ego when your play just constitutes of insulting other people while complaining about bad towns is what is funny
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 01 2013 17:17 GMT
#2052
Rayn, why is shiao pi scum because he accepts that he has not looked townie?

Thats a fact man, its not a guilty consience.

Also carrying that day 1 cred for days.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 01 2013 17:20 GMT
#2053
I already explained it. Read Oats ffs.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 17:22 GMT
#2054
So Rayn you want to kill Palmar?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 17:23 GMT
#2055
On October 02 2013 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already explained it. Read Oats ffs.
I am with oats on this in that your explanation doesn't do it for me.

People who are top 2 lynch candidates for the day and being presented as such know they're lynch candidates. It IS a fact, regardless of guilt or no. As a curiosity, have you ever been lynched as town?
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 17:24 GMT
#2056
Alright well that's some fucking wasted time.
Be back after deadline.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 01 2013 17:26 GMT
#2057
what the fuck rayn
I asked you to explain this.
Why would you say you are a lynch candidate if you are town. There is no reason to. Inherent guilt.
Also he is afraid of getting shot by another scumteam.

Next...

What reason is there to say that you are a lynch candidate if you are scum? There is no reason to.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 17:26 GMT
#2058
Why Palmar when you can kill SP...
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 17:28 GMT
#2059
On October 02 2013 02:26 Koshi wrote:
Why Palmar when you can kill SP...

It's probably going to be between those 2 for me. I like Palmar's odds of being scum better but he's also a bigger loss and more likely to get shot anyways.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 17:30 GMT
#2060
Yeah I agree Palmar can be scum. But he is trying. SP isn't doing shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 566
NaDa 47
TT1 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 669
Other Games
summit1g10620
WinterStarcraft367
Mew2King101
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1325
BasetradeTV320
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush756
• Lourlo521
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 50m
INu's Battles
8h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
Replay Cast
19h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.