• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7794 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 216 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 01:27 GMT
#2861
On September 18 2013 10:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 10:03 Pandain wrote:
On September 18 2013 08:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 18 2013 07:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
got roleblocked last night

can veteran be roleblocked to die in 1 shot?

What townie gets RB, knows that there was only one RB yesterday and then is curious whether scum could have RB'd Koshi. I'm suspicious of this claim.


Can you explain this?

Scum have Roleblockers in pretty much every game. Town RBs are Jailkeepers. No Jailkeeper in his right mind would have Jailed S&B n1.
It's logical to assume from the n1 actions that there is 1 roleblocker and that roleblocker is scum.

Now vayne supposedly has the knowledge that he was Roleblocked and at the same time wonders if scum could have RB'd Koshi and that was the reason there was a dead veteran. He shouldn't be wondering this if he was actually Roleblocked. It makes no sense. Either he was thinking there was 2 roleblockers or it's a slip.


there's so much fabricated in this post I don't even know where to begin.

The latest newbie game has town roleblockers, not jailkeepers. So just...so very wrong and irrelevant. Why would a town roleblocker not hit SnB? A lot of people were suspicious of him but the wagon was stopped by me and others. He is now confirmed to be town, but at the time he wasn't looking so great to a lot of other people.

Koshi never mentioned getting RB'ed, so you are trying to read into something that isn't even there. There is no basis to anything you just said here! complete nonsense. The question was purely for my own enjoyment since @ my forum (epicmafia.com) veterans cannot be roleblocked. (there called bulletproofs)

why are you trying to paint me as scum for such an artificial and stupid reason?
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 01:30 GMT
#2862
Zealos is more likely scum than Kush. Zealos has shown absolutely no interest in scumhunting all game long. Kush has actually been much more involved in the game than I think he would be as scum. The only thing that concerns me about him is that he didn't look into my meta at all.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 01:32 GMT
#2863
lol I don't need to read directly into the quote to know that you are talking about Koshi. I can infer that you are talking about Koshi when asking that question by you making a conclusion about Koshi immediately afterwards.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 01:41 GMT
#2864
oh of course it was sparked by koshi Just satisfying a question that I had. Save the scumhunting for things that are actually pertinent.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 01:51 GMT
#2865
My last post wasn't clear at all, so I'm going to try to clarify. the way I read it Vayne was asking :

"Is it possible that the reason our veteran died is because he was roleblocked?" Which isn't a question that someone who had gotten RB would ask because there has only been 1 RB claimed yesterday so Koshi couldn't have been RB'd last night from his point of view.

I'm probably making too much of this so you don't need to read as far into it as I did. People wrote off S&B as likely town for being RB'd n1; We shouldn't do the same for Vayne.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 02:03 GMT
#2866
On September 18 2013 10:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think I have a decent guess at who the SK is but it's just not worth pursuing at this time.


why not? who is sk
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 02:03 GMT
#2867
but are you even reading your post? I know koshi didn't get RB'ed yesterday, he didnt say anything.

I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 02:11 GMT
#2868
On September 18 2013 11:03 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 10:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think I have a decent guess at who the SK is but it's just not worth pursuing at this time.


why not? who is sk

I think it's Rayn.
WoS makes the most sense to me for a Rayn kill because they have a history together.
SnB was very focused on Rayn.

Probably a good thing for town to look into if he ends up one as one of the absolute final people alive with all of the scum dead and only the SK remaining but he is the most pro-town person in the thread so it would be absolutely horrible play to lynch him just because the night kills points towards it being him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 02:18 GMT
#2869
Plus hosts will never admit to it but I think oftentimes they balance out scum teams by veterans/newbies and they also in my opinion like to give active players with some reputation a 3rd party role rather than newer players
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 03:29 GMT
#2870
I agree with grack here, Rayn seems to be playing not normally this game. First his insane tunnel which he backed off of, then
his coaching of kush and his case to debears. Odd.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 03:30 GMT
#2871
Im only lynching Papa smurf or Kush today. One of them is scum and I dont know which.
No gg, No skill.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 18 2013 03:44 GMT
#2872
@Panda, Grack, Raynp, Oats

This was from an earlier post of mine. I'm not sure if you saw it. Take a look.


Zealos - The dude is most likely the SK. OP's vote on him would be weird is zealos is scum. That means that scum OP would want to bus his partner d1 when a townie (blubb) was right with them in votes. Bussing day1 is extremely unnecessary d1 unless there's a major scumslip/scumcatch. Zealos wasn't considered that. Thus, I would think scum would put zealos and blubb up there as the main lynches, thinking they were both town.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 18 2013 03:45 GMT
#2873
ebwop

if you agree with this, we should go for scum (kush)
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 03:51 GMT
#2874
[QUOTE]On September 18 2013 08:04 Papa_Smurf wrote:
kush - I think he's scum. His scumteam call n2 was me/grack/panda. I think grack and panda are town. A scumteam on three of the most active players (one of whom is confirmed town to me and the other two likely town)? Not to mention he hasn't given reasoning on grack and panda, and he keeps claiming I never refuted his case. Kush voted blubb d1. He tried to start a wagon on me over BH day 2.
/QUOTE]

Well your case on me is terrible debears. I bought you into this mafia world and I can take you out as well.

1 my supposed scumteam is on the three most active players
-debears grack panda
-not the three most active players at all

2 no reasoning on grack and panda
-yes i have
-its spread across my filter like shit that has just hit a fan

3 I keep claiming you never refuted my case.
-you haven't to my satisfaction. You just kept calling me lazy and shit for not making it more comprehensive.

4 i voted blubb d1
yup i had no idea who scum was at that point lol

5 i tried to start a wagon on you over BH
eh not really. I wanted to lynch you but I did not give much fight at all against lynching bh. I was fine with it.

smd scum/sk whichever you are.
s it long s it hard
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 18 2013 04:04 GMT
#2875
##UNVOTE
##VOTE KUSH

Kush, you've pushed people that are confirmed town or people that I have heavy townreads on all game and seem to have misguided priorities, Zealos looks scum to me as well, but you're present. Hopefully, with another day of actual things to talk about Zealos will show up and talk about something relevant. If not, I'll go right back to him.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 04:10 GMT
#2876
On September 18 2013 12:44 Papa_Smurf wrote:
@Panda, Grack, Raynp, Oats

This was from an earlier post of mine. I'm not sure if you saw it. Take a look.


Zealos - The dude is most likely the SK. OP's vote on him would be weird is zealos is scum. That means that scum OP would want to bus his partner d1 when a townie (blubb) was right with them in votes. Bussing day1 is extremely unnecessary d1 unless there's a major scumslip/scumcatch. Zealos wasn't considered that. Thus, I would think scum would put zealos and blubb up there as the main lynches, thinking they were both town.

zealos town.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 04:21 GMT
#2877
disagree with kush being the best lynch today, pandain and grack are way scummier for the reasons I outlined. dont know about zealos but I dont feel comfortable lynching the lurker. Really sad that we don't have a vig this game apparently.
I come in for the scraps
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 18 2013 04:33 GMT
#2878
@Panda, Grack, Raynp, (sorry oats you think zealos is town so this doesn't apply to you)


In reference to the above post of mine on zealos, in the case that you agree with my zealos read

Do we want to

1) Lynch a scum with disruptive thread presence (Kush)

or 2) Lynch a sk/possible scum with no thread presence in a possible attempt to reduce kp if he is sk (zealos)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 04:37 GMT
#2879
So either Vayne and kush are right, and those dudes are scum. Or they are wrong and are scum.

You know what.
I think Vayne is faking his reads. They are so bad. I cant believe that he wouldve not switched on at least one of them right now.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 05:05 GMT
#2880
On September 18 2013 13:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
So either Vayne and kush are right, and those dudes are scum. Or they are wrong and are scum.

You know what.
I think Vayne is faking his reads. They are so bad. I cant believe that he wouldve not switched on at least one of them right now.


if they are bad can you show me then? i just wrote a ton of posts on why they are the scummiest to me. you'll have to tell me why its bad to take you seriously.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech140
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12649
910 78
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD222
PPMD33
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 39
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21775
League of Legends
• Scarra998
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.