• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7989 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 216 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 21:15 GMT
#2821
So people who are town:
[green]Oats, Grack, Umasi, Koshi, kush[green].

Pandain had a strong late-D1. On N1 he went MIA. Hasn't done anything since and it worries me.

debears doesn't give a fuck. kush had a good point in him not elaborating on stuff asked. That's how he has rolled with me too. Probably scum or SK.

SnB i talked about already. Scum. Wanted to hunt for SK on N2. t_T Hasn't done anything.

One of Sno/Zealos is probably scum. In case it's Zealos, SnB is prolly town. In case it's Sno, then it is.

Vayne hasn't done anything after the first 12h into the game. I am not sure if it makes him scum because he is stubborn. Could be SK, could be scum, could be town, cop him plz if you have not already.

I would have wanted to talk with Oats more at some point on N2 but he was MIA at that time. Bleh, i hope he figures the game out if i die. Good luck townies!
table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 17 2013 21:16 GMT
#2822
I'm actually not afk whoops, I won't be around too much though, writing a lab report.
I masoned him because I thought he was town and a strong player, now, I'm not so sure (on the town part). Pandain will confirm this, and if he doesn't, he's scum.
I told you guys this during the locked period because if I die, it does implicate Pandain a bit, and you should know that it occured.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 21:20 GMT
#2823
Rayne why is grack town? Just the fakeclaim?

U know hOw I feel about that fake claim
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 17 2013 21:30 GMT
#2824
like a 0% chance that I die but in case I do, I cannot stress this enough after that flip

don't forget about koshi/grack/kush/pandain vote shenanigans from day 1.

don't need to be a rocket science just take a quick glance through the voting thread.

koshi is on SnB wagon then switches to blubb when that isn't happening. then later in the game blames me constantly for lynching blubb. hypocritical and terrible logic all balled into one big bag of scum. His incessant push on me as he uses rayn to talk for him leaves me pretty much confirmed on this.

Grack is one of the first people on OP, ok cool. Then when he is about to be lynched, he ninja vote switches. Suspicious much? between that and the other minor points ive been concerned about is enough to have me giving him a good chance to flip red.

Kush's play this game has actually been fine so not too concerned here. But if you look he had his vote on a random meaningless place (gk) to start. Then OP picks up steam and he realizes that his vote is actually needed to stop a scum lynch. consequently switches to blubb. This is pretty suspicious but not sure if it's enough to convict him. Recently, he's been making a shit load of sense

Pandain - this one is the strangest. This guy literally went ape shit about OP being lynched despite having a cool head the whole game. Who hard buddies as scum that badly? that's what is throwing me off. I dont know his play though, and he could have just panicked as scum.

SnB - this guy to a much lesser extent, I don't see that random zealos push being scum motivated. Very similar to pandain, too obvious to be scum or just scum? You guys decide if I die.

Think that's pretty much it. I believe the mason claim because you can't fake that unless both scum and what a incredibly dumb and risky play that would be. Shame that we have a mason though, not a particularly good role.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 21:37 GMT
#2825
Umasi please post the logs or rephrase your convos throughout the day. In case you die that's important!
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 17 2013 21:38 GMT
#2826
Its not in the OP that I could find, and apparently its a current subject of discussion on these forums, so

Can mason QT logs be posted word-for-word or must they be paraphrased/summarized?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 17 2013 21:39 GMT
#2827
rayn why does umasi's claim make him town?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 17 2013 21:51 GMT
#2828
@Umasi, What exactly did Pandain do in the mason QT? Did he openly discuss his reads with you and try to work with you in order to catch scum?

Umasi was already really likely town before this for leaving his vote on OP. This also really explains Umasi's suspicion of Zealos' QT comment. If I was mason I would have been a bit paranoid that he was trying to crumb a claim to use later in the game.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 21:53 GMT
#2829
Hmm I think secondary mvp should go to Rayne for d1 bh wagon. Provided he doesn't Fuck up too bad after my nk.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 21:55 GMT
#2830
On September 18 2013 06:39 strongandbig wrote:
rayn why does umasi's claim make him town?

It doesn't make him town, other stuff does.
I think all the people who were on BH D1 are town because of the clusterfuck last minute.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 21:57 GMT
#2831
On September 18 2013 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 06:39 strongandbig wrote:
rayn why does umasi's claim make him town?

It doesn't make him town, other stuff does.
I think all the people who were on BH D1 are town because of the clusterfuck last minute.


grack moved off bh when op wagon got majority thouhg...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 17 2013 21:57 GMT
#2832
I had planned on writing up a reads post for before the nighttime in case I some how eat a bullet but I just didn't get to it in time. People to look into tomorrow should be:

Vayne
SnB
Pandain
Zealos

People to look further into if the game is still going on and none of the above players are likely scum.
Sn0 Man
Debears
Kush

People who I COULD hypothetically see being scum but are very likely not:
Oatsmaster

People who are town
Koshi
Rayn
Umasi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 21:59 GMT
#2833
Goodluck guys!
table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 17 2013 21:59 GMT
#2834
I am going to post the important things we covered in the log, not going post for post, it's kinda in chronological order


Pandain: I haven't played mafia in over a year, so I don't remember normal kp.

It's nice to see I was right about you being town, by the way.

You're right then, there might only be 1kp. Do games usually last like 5-6 days then? Pretty long in my eyes.

Basically I think one of the most important things for a mason to do is confirm themselves, because you are a free confirmed townie now. The only problem is that mafia might shoot you because you are "so" confirmed now.


This is why I think Kush is scum:
He made a huge scum slip early on. He said that scum were given fake claims, but there was no way he would know that. He later said he immediately asked the host if scum were given fake claims after he got his role. No one would ask that after getting their role, it's a pretty obvious lie to me. So he revealed inside scum knowledge which he shouldn't have had.

Furthermore, he is trying to, in my eyes, have a "don't give a fuck" demeanor. Notice how much he is like "yo lynch me " and "you'll never lynch me!", he's trying to make himself seem just like a troll. In reality, however, when he was being threatened to be lynched he shaped up, and also there's no reason to "make" yourself seem like a troll as obviously as he is. There's a difference between being a troll and seeming like one.

Umasi: yeah. kush is, to my knowledge, pretty trollish, but he shaped up near the end of Persona 4 (the game I was referring to KP wise)
either way he's not actually pro-town haha

Pandain: The scum slip is the main thing in my eyes. I don't see a real justification for it.

Pandain: Also don't contribute to the spam.
What we want right now is to see if anyone helps actively contribute and tries to scum hunt something inovative. That's why I think Grack and Koshi are town.
For example, right now it's easy for scum to sit back and just let BH be lynched while giving generic opinions. We want to see if people are creative, as they're probably town

Pandain: See how active Koshi is, that's why I think he's town. He's been like that the entire time. Also super forward with suspicions. Rayn is different for me because I believe he's trying to act that way to disrupt town. Koshi seems genuine.

Pandain: Realy waiting to see how Snoman responds. Also if Papa does more analysis of people.
Might go afk for hours just to wait

Pandain: That last post by Zealos what.
Like is the scum team just bad?

Here, we have a lot of discussion about jailkeeping, I clarify what it is, etc. Basically summarized 'huh SAB isn't confirmed town then because of roleblock huh' (pandain didn't know about jailkeeping)

Pandain: Yeah wait to claim until after N2 actions are sent in. Scum won't shoot you now, so it'll benefit me in that I helped semi-confirm you and it'll benefit you because it'll help confirm you.

Although you're not confirmed yet as you said about the scum mason thing.

Papa is probably town, I think Vayne is, waiting to see more of Oats, Zealos, and Sno_man, especially the latter.

(somewhere I mentioned that mafia can have mason-ers so I'm not actually confirmed)

Pandain: I have no idea LOL (refering to gracks post)

Pandain: I think Oats is town, and I'm re-affirmed in my belief that SnB is town. That's what I got.

Pandain: I'm honestly a bit disheartened because I can't find the remaining two scum out of Sno man, zealos, and kush. I would say that Sno seems most town, kush seems town now but I can't get over his scum slip.

I also will have to defend myself now because I defended OP.

Pandain: I would suspect you except you voted OP originally, which IMO clears you.

But zealous voted kush with me; so maybe it's vayne but I took a look through his filter and he's playing the same as town not actually contributing but posting

Pandain: Zealous seems best bet for tommorow. And you should mason Vayne and try to do your own investigation

Pandain: my problem is if i don't have anything to contribute I don't contribute.

And right now I'm honestly confused.

Pandain: I also feel bad because scum are probably laughing at me for saving OP day one

Pandain: You just gave me confidence to try one last time. I'll do one final burst of effort.

If I can prove I'm town, and prove that the only 4 who's alignments are uncertain are Vayne, Zealos, Sno_Man, and Kush, we can narrow it from there.

First one we lynch should be one of Vayne, Sno, and zealos, as I'm not too confident in Kush anymore after reading his town filters. I'm going to do an analysis on all of them and hopefully it will be good

Pandain: Also if you want to bounce off ideas, choose PS as he's probably the second best here, maybe even better than me admittedly. He has some flawed analysis but he analyzes nonetheless and is confirmed town in my eyes.

He just over exaggerates some things in his arguments, but that's it.

Wouldn't choose koshi or grack as while their town they aren't the best analyzers

Pandain: Lovvveee you


ends here. I omitted a lot, we talk a bit about sc/keyboard issues/other useless things that were one-liners
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 22:06:58
September 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#2835
Day 3


[image loading]
One last huzzah for Garet



Battle, no matter how often he had entered it and how many enemies he had defeated, there was always a last little amount of fear in Garet. Of course he did not admit it, how could he express anxiety over fighting, when Isaac stoically never complained?

As he parried yet another strike of his skilled foe, Garet could suddenly feel that last shred of fear much more than he had in all the time before. Trying to block out his growing anxiety, he rushed forward and brought down his axe to fell his opponent in one powerful motion.
But Garet was denied the usual satisfaction of seeing his weapon crush through his enemy. Instead an almost lazy swing of the sword blocked it and Garet suddenly found himself off balance.

What? How??

Before he could react in time he felt cold steel and all went black.

Sorry.....




Meanwhile in Vale another tragedy struck Isaac. His mother, Dora had been sick with worry since he left and showed no sign of recovery. After only a few days of sudden exhaustion, fever and pain one of the most beloved Valeans was no more. Sinister rumors began to spread, had the enemy struck them right here? How could Dora. who had always been so healthy and vital suddenly contract such a serious illness and pass away in such a short time. The village had not even been able to send Isaac a message.....



Now there was only one last thing to do for Isaac, REVENGE FOR THE FALLEN!



Koshi as Garet, Isaac's best friend, has been killed!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are Garet, Isaac's best friend since childhood. Since the Boulder incident at Mount Aleph you have trained hard to avoid the feeling of helplessness in the face of grave danger. The fire of a Mars adept burns within you, coupled together with your harsh training you are more resilient than most of Isaac's party. You are able to survive a KP once in the game. You win with the Protectors of Weyard, when all threats to Weyard have been eliminated.


strongandbig as Dora, Isaac's mother, has been killed!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are Dora, Isaac's mother. Having lost your husband Kyle to the Mount Aleph Boulder 3 years ago, Isaac is all you have left. Your son has embarked on a dangerous journey to save the world and you have decided to help him out as good as you can. You are a Protector of Weyard and have no powers besides your vote. Hunt down all threats to Weyard!


[image loading]
*sniff*




Day 3 has begun! You have 48 hours to the next deadline!

Reminder: This game uses PLURALITY LYNCH! The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched!
Voting is necessary and will only count if you post it in the voting thread: Link
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 17 2013 22:01 GMT
#2836
lol fuck you rayn

go town!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 22:03 GMT
#2837
##Vote: Zealos
table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 17 2013 22:04 GMT
#2838
##Vote: Zealos
I'm seriously afk now, have to finish homework.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 17 2013 22:08 GMT
#2839
So I'm guessing Koshi = mafia kill
S&B= SK kill.
3 mafia and 1 SK makes sense if we believe the role pm flavor (I do)

kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 22:10 GMT
#2840
what theres a sk..........
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
ProTech139
ViBE126
SpeCial 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11870
910 73
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever404
canceldota171
League of Legends
Doublelift4294
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5527
JimRising 399
C9.Mang0389
ToD136
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• poizon28 29
• musti20045 23
• RyuSc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra963
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur582
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.