• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 216 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2013 14:56 GMT
#2801
But yeah. It's not a bad thought.

So scummers. Who is the SK?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 14:56 GMT
#2802
Let's lynch Snodude because it's fun!
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 17 2013 14:59 GMT
#2803
If I had NK powers you'd be dead N1 rayn. Erry game.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 17 2013 15:00 GMT
#2804
On September 17 2013 23:40 Sn0_Man wrote:
I wanted to lynch zealos cuz its MORE FUN. And because I still though BH was survivor. Objectively the wrong play I admit, as I've admitted when I was doing it. Mafia is done for fun tho.

Still wanna lynch zealos though I think. Still too lazy to properly read the D1 votes again. When it comes time to consider those things I will, for now I'm waiting for night action resolution to understand more about this game.

How are we debating i dont even remember what happened yesterday afternoon. Rayn you are literally the only person on the planet deluded enough to think that not answering somebody's question half a second after they post it makes you scum. If you want I can go play-by-play that shit but what a waste of time. Oats blabbed some shit that wasn't even as interesting as your standard fakeclaims iunno why I'm supposed to just swallow it hook, line and sinker.

I think ive done the same thing at least 3 games now.
lol.
No gg, No skill.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 17 2013 15:07 GMT
#2805
I think you got lynched day 2 last game after doing nothing for town great play. Glad you are so helpful.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 17 2013 15:29 GMT
#2806
On September 18 2013 00:07 Sn0_Man wrote:
I think you got lynched day 2 last game after doing nothing for town great play. Glad you are so helpful.

What?
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 16:47 GMT
#2807
On September 18 2013 00:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 00:07 Sn0_Man wrote:
I think you got lynched day 2 last game after doing nothing for town great play. Glad you are so helpful.

What?


wut??? son... you better not be insulting oats PRO AS FUCK scumhunting skillz.

yup that's right he is so good he goes on feel alone. reasons are for pussies. He just reads about 1/3 of the thread, thinks about it for 5 seconds, then FEELS who the scums are. amazing.
apparently im scum now, right oats?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 17 2013 17:01 GMT
#2808
WHERE DID EVERYONE GO.
yes thats right kush. Im THAT GOOD.
No gg, No skill.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 17 2013 17:04 GMT
#2809
I'm around but its night so I'm not doing much.

I still feel like I'm missing a lot of info that is necessary to solve this game so I wanna see night results.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 17:09 GMT
#2810
basically i already solved the game and no one is listening to me because they are dumb
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 17 2013 17:12 GMT
#2811
On September 18 2013 02:09 kushm4sta wrote:
basically i already solved the game and no one is listening to me because they are dumb


nah kush I agree with you, i already suspected grack and im much more suspicious of pandain now given that OP was scum.

If you look back I added to your case given the fact that pandain had a townread on me then as soon as people suspect me as mafia he does a 180 and says " i am suspicious" in his reads post with no reasoning given.
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 17 2013 17:14 GMT
#2812
On September 18 2013 02:09 kushm4sta wrote:
basically i already solved the game and no one is listening to me because they are dumb

Way ahead of you buddy
On September 13 2013 04:59 Sn0_Man wrote:
Lets lynch vayn/rayn/pandain + 1 (the rhyming team!). Probably in reverse order (+1!)

blubbers looks awful but
a) everybody who I think is scum wants to lynch him and
b) maybe lynchbait?

Well, upon reread he looks really really bad. Ugh.




Actually I'm less sure now since I really really wanna lynch zealos (have you seen his filter? LMAO). As I've said, I'm waiting on Night results before I try to "solve" the game.

But I'm listening to you I promise.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 17:28 GMT
#2813
ive seen zealos' filter and it's low effort but low effort does not equal scum.

@sn0 vayne isn't scum. this is his normal lynchbait towngame. As scum he would be way more try hard and his posts would be more constructed.

debers is scum. Even if you want to discount the meta, (which he never did even tho he claims to) he has done a lot of scummy shit this game. When he did nk analysis he came to the conclusion that grack was slight green and panda was red. Classic scum tactic, call one scumbuddy a town read and the other a scumread. Grack was one of the 3 questionable vote changes, yet debears colored him green hmm. I asked why and he couldn't explain.

Along with his vote on me d1. He left it on me d1 (despite everyone who plays with me a lot saying i wasn't scum), and peaced out, freeing himself of accountability for whomever was lynched.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 17 2013 17:32 GMT
#2814
Well, i promise I'll keep an open mind when I start re-reading players D3 but i've had dibbers down as town pretty much all game. Grack too.

Vayne for SK if there is one. Unsure of that tho.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 19:16 GMT
#2815
inb4 there is only 1 kill and it's me
and koshi feels dumb because there is no sk
and i go to the obs qt and everyone is like omg kush is the best he totally solved the game

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 19:16 GMT
#2816
and oats is rbed because he is obv blue
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 17 2013 19:25 GMT
#2817
yeah i hope so kush.
No gg, No skill.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 17 2013 21:08 GMT
#2818
hm~night ends in about an hour or so, presumably the actions are locked
I'm masoner, and for the d2 n2 cycle I masoned Pandain.
I'm masoning (you'll find out who) d3 n3 cycle.
You are Ivan, a Jupiter adept, who meets Isaac in the city of Vault. Impressed by Isaac's help in relocating the Shaman Rod you decided to join him in his quest. As a Jupiter adept you have the gift of reading minds and communicating with them silently. Every night you can choose a player with whom you wish to enter into a private conversation by PM'ing the hosts: ##Mind Read: Playername. You will be able to communicate with the target player in a QT provided by the hosts for a full day/night-cycle. You win with the Protectors of Weyard, when all threats to Weyard have been eliminated.

I'm afk for a while now.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 17 2013 21:13 GMT
#2819
On September 18 2013 06:08 Umasi wrote:
hm~night ends in about an hour or so, presumably the actions are locked
I'm masoner, and for the d2 n2 cycle I masoned Pandain.
I'm masoning (you'll find out who) d3 n3 cycle.
Show nested quote +
You are Ivan, a Jupiter adept, who meets Isaac in the city of Vault. Impressed by Isaac's help in relocating the Shaman Rod you decided to join him in his quest. As a Jupiter adept you have the gift of reading minds and communicating with them silently. Every night you can choose a player with whom you wish to enter into a private conversation by PM'ing the hosts: ##Mind Read: Playername. You will be able to communicate with the target player in a QT provided by the hosts for a full day/night-cycle. You win with the Protectors of Weyard, when all threats to Weyard have been eliminated.

I'm afk for a while now.


I'm assuming you think Pandain is scum?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 17 2013 21:13 GMT
#2820
Well I assume Pandain can/will confirm this.

It might be nice to hear your thoughts on him though. Hopefully you don't die in an hour...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.