• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8882 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 216 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 17 2013 13:46 GMT
#2761
On September 17 2013 22:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 22:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 22:32 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2013 22:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 22:10 Koshi wrote:
Fuck that.

3 scummers + SK is most likely. The entire game screams it.

so do you want to lynch Sn0 dude tmr?

Waitttt. Now that I read his filter I might.
ffs. He gets bumped down to null.

But I still don't want to lynch him tmrw.


Final answer.

forgive my lack of reading, who do you want to lynch tmr?

Pandain or Vayne.

And I disagree with both. Wonderful.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 13:46 GMT
#2762
On September 17 2013 22:43 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats what do you make of Sno_man going silent when you asked him about proving that BH is a survivor?
I mean his reasoning "the meeting is over now", when he has before that posted 6 times in an hour?


Maybe he had to GO?? MAybe he was bored with the back and forth? I dont know but there are a million probable townie reasons.

No, there is only one possible townie reason. He had a meeting that lasted ~25 minutes and started JUST as Oats asked him about BH. Every other explanation is that he is lying and therefore scum.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 13:49 GMT
#2763
Will I still get town mvp if this dumb town doesn't listen to me and i get nked?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 13:51 GMT
#2764
On September 17 2013 22:42 kushm4sta wrote:
A generalized metagame defense of vayne

My qualifications: I've been on a scumteam with vayne before quite recently.

Vayne is the kind of player who looks scummier as town than scum. He is superficially scummier as town because he does not give much effort and is not cooperative with tryhard scumhunters. As scum, his posts are much more constructed and it looks like he is trying harder.

Why is Vayne scum? I will try to counter any argument you present.

Vayne didn't give a fuck about D1 lynch and left his vote on blubbers for reasons never explained. He even called the guy townier than some other dudes at some point on D1. He never gave any reasons for his vote, he never tried to push the lynch. He never tried to push any lynch.

After D1 he called people on "his wagon" scummy as fuck or bad. It was not his wagon because he never gave any reasoning for his vote. It doesn't mean shit that he was the first one to vote for blubbers.

On D2 he went into shitfest with me & Koshi and has done no scumhunting at all after that.
He "correctly identified the scumteam" but had his vote on survivor. No explanation given when asked.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 17 2013 13:52 GMT
#2765
I kinda wanna read vayne's filter again but im lazy.
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 13:52 GMT
#2766
VAYNE JUST Because Someone Doens't Give As Much Effort As You, Explain Every ACtion they Take, Or Respond Promply To Your Incessant Lines Of Questioning, That Doesn't Make Them Scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 13:53 GMT
#2767
that was meant to be @rayne
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 13:54 GMT
#2768
What about sn0's afk is scummy? He made his thoughts on BH perfectly clear. UNLIKE grack. UNLIKE pandain.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 13:54 GMT
#2769
On September 17 2013 22:52 kushm4sta wrote:
VAYNE JUST Because Someone Doens't Give As Much Effort As You, Explain Every ACtion they Take, Or Respond Promply To Your Incessant Lines Of Questioning, That Doesn't Make Them Scum.

lol, he hasn't given ANY FUCKS ABOUT FINDING SCUM THIS GAME! Point me one post of his where he is scumhunting after 12h into the game?

And no, the early game does not matter because that was dumb argument over nothing.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 13:55 GMT
#2770
POST ME THAT FOR GRACK OR PANDANS!!!!1

Vayne is just like that!! He isn't reading close or giving a lot of effort atm.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 17 2013 13:55 GMT
#2771
it's cool ill defend myself when the time comes, i know im not scum. I gave reasoning for my blubb vote and I wasn't around for the hours before the lynch or I would have changed my vote if I saw how many scummy people were bandwagoning me. So anything about the whole blubb thing is just a straight up lie.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 17 2013 13:56 GMT
#2772
ive also had to defend myself for the past 2934239492349 hours so its obviously hard to scumhunt but if you read my filter I have been definitely trying to figure out the game. they are just tunneling me hard and ill have my laugh at endgame assuming we lose.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 13:59 GMT
#2773
On September 17 2013 22:54 kushm4sta wrote:
What about sn0's afk is scummy? He made his thoughts on BH perfectly clear. UNLIKE grack. UNLIKE pandain.

Scum can panic when some info comes up. Otas said "what if i can prove BH is a survivor?".

Assume Sno is scum. He knows BH is in fact a Godfather. Sno has said he want's to lynch BH unless he is confirmed survivor. What the hell is Oats doing? What is he after? Does he have a green check on BH? Why is he saying things about proving BH is survivor? How should i respond? "Scum QT help me!!!"
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 14:00 GMT
#2774
On September 17 2013 22:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's cool ill defend myself when the time comes, i know im not scum. I gave reasoning for my blubb vote and I wasn't around for the hours before the lynch or I would have changed my vote if I saw how many scummy people were bandwagoning me. So anything about the whole blubb thing is just a straight up lie.

Could you show me your reasoning for blubbb vote because i can't find it from your filter.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2013 14:01 GMT
#2775
On September 17 2013 22:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's cool ill defend myself when the time comes, i know im not scum. I gave reasoning for my blubb vote and I wasn't around for the hours before the lynch or I would have changed my vote if I saw how many scummy people were bandwagoning me. So anything about the whole blubb thing is just a straight up lie.

Here he says that scum was also on blubb. (he means me)

On September 17 2013 22:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
ive also had to defend myself for the past 2934239492349 hours so its obviously hard to scumhunt but if you read my filter I have been definitely trying to figure out the game. they are just tunneling me hard and ill have my laugh at endgame assuming we lose.

Here he says that the guys tunneling him (me) are town and that "we" as both townies(?) will lose the game.


VA can't keep his story straight.

VA thinks I am scum.
VA says that the people tunneling him (me) will lose the game because Vayne & his tunnelers (me) are town.




VA IS SCUM!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2013 14:01 GMT
#2776
So easy.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 14:02 GMT
#2777
No...sno just really thought bh was survivor. he made that very clear.. But obviously we had to lynch him. Everyone agreed on that.

Sn0 was curious aobut Oats claim, WHAT TOWN WOULDN"T BE?? you cant say hes scum for being curious. Especially since it possibly confirmed his belief that bh was a survivor
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 17 2013 14:04 GMT
#2778
You guys need to untunnel yourselves and start giving more respect to my reads. I have had a very good record recently solving scum teams. I have a feeling very good about this and I'm sure that I am right.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2013 14:04 GMT
#2779
On September 17 2013 23:02 kushm4sta wrote:
No...sno just really thought bh was survivor. he made that very clear.. But obviously we had to lynch him. Everyone agreed on that.

Sn0 was curious aobut Oats claim, WHAT TOWN WOULDN"T BE?? you cant say hes scum for being curious. Especially since it possibly confirmed his belief that bh was a survivor

The immediate response for a townie would be:
"Why the fuck would you claim a cop/rolecop and defend a survivor?"

That's not what Sno did.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 17 2013 14:04 GMT
#2780
On September 12 2013 12:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea not just him WoS, the blubbdavid guy did the same thing -_- just posted a one liner and peaced out. Wouldn't mind a vig taking out either of those guys. If they aren't going to give us content, I don't want to be the one stuck at lylo with them.

and I see you spotted the same thing I did in that grackaroni post, so glad we're on the same page. I disagree on that alone being vote worthy, but it definitely got me suspicious.

I think I can safely say you aren't 3rd party this game


On September 13 2013 01:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 21:01 blubbdavid wrote:
I went to bed after saying hi.

I have my eye on Koshi. Not only have his opening posts been as useful as a wet sack of dead flies, that scumhunting of his against SnB

SnB is feeling uncomfortable.
Not having the best start SnB? D:

and some other posts have led to that bandwagon. A very not so justified wagon.

further:
On September 12 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.

On September 12 2013 08:28 Koshi wrote:
This looks so much like Sicilian. I am leading SnB wagon of justice and VA his scumbuddy is trying to protect him. Could it be? Or not? Who knows. See what happens in the next episode "when Koshi wakes up".
for now ##Vote: Koshi
gn

SnB has very well given you a scumtarget in the form of VA.
Now SnB and VA are not on my scumradar, they rather look like two butthurt townies. But I will look into them further.

and lastly:
On September 12 2013 13:35 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly i dont even care if i get mislynched d1. d1 sucks azz anyway.

/martyr

If you want to help town, then how should this post be useful in anyway?


blubbdavid I would like your opinion on what you think of my analysis, it will tell me a lot of your alignment.

Ok so you pick a random person that is pretty much null to everyone in Koshi and decide to push him. ok great.

but wait your entire case just consists of his posting is "bad" which isn't really indicative of anything, just your opinion. Also note that koshi plays way worse as town.

You then go on to say that me and SnB just look like "butthurt" townies, perhaps trying to somehow gain some cred with us but then you leave us open to suspicion by saying "you will look into us later"

wtf?

then for good measure you throw in a bad kush quote and say that the posting is trash, well ok we all knew that. illusionary participation.


On September 13 2013 04:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would disagree on WoS, his opening post was solid and real life should never be taken into account when forming scum reads. If you really want to look into it though, he's usually town when he gives these excuses since he probably gets really paranoid or whatever that people will think he's scum.

I can't read onegu for shit, so I honestly couldn't care less if he's vigged or whatever. He looks really scummy to me as both alignments in every game so no comment there.

Blubb's response to my case was satisfactory so doubt ill be leaving my vote there by the end of this cycle, but he needs to do a lot more then just that.



chronological order. I really did want to take my vote off blubb but had something to do at work and I couldn't be around for the time near the lynch. If I'm gonna get lynched for the second time due to real life reasons then so be it.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 113
TKL 49
CranKy Ducklings28
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM808
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 808
Lowko434
mouzHeroMarine 276
IndyStarCraft 151
TKL 49
Rex 43
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46573
Free 4458
Jaedong 1374
BeSt 584
Horang2 397
Soulkey 387
Soma 292
Zeus 245
Hyun 225
Last 144
[ Show more ]
sorry 129
Pusan 84
Mind 81
Shinee 58
Sexy 38
soO 30
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
yabsab 16
ToSsGirL 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5556
Dendi622
XaKoH 439
canceldota57
Counter-Strike
byalli735
Other Games
gofns26835
singsing2160
Coldzera 693
B2W.Neo505
Pyrionflax275
ToD137
QueenE1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• StrangeGG 14
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Gemini_19 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV428
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 51m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.