• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 216 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:52 GMT
#2361
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.
table for two on a tv tray
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:53 GMT
#2362
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 17:54 GMT
#2363
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.
No gg, No skill.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:55 GMT
#2364
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.


aww come on, you guys TOTALLY did. even if you personally didn't, I had like 4 votes on me at the end of the day. The fact that I almost got lynched with 5 votes in a 15 player game isn't an indication of how scummy it was, it was just you guys couldn't get your shit together on a single wagon with all the lurkers and noobs
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:56 GMT
#2365
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.
table for two on a tv tray
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:57 GMT
#2366
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:58 GMT
#2367
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!
table for two on a tv tray
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:59 GMT
#2368
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:03 GMT
#2369
Like, BH, you could have also have done this because of your hide (in case you really are a survivor):
table for two on a tv tray
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 16 2013 18:04 GMT
#2370
##Vote: Old Partner
FYI
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 16 2013 18:05 GMT
#2371
On September 17 2013 02:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
No. I can give you like 2 townreads though (grack/dibbers).

Why?

Stick around for post game so I can laugh at you for this quote.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:06 GMT
#2372
On September 17 2013 02:59 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes

Hwy, it's obvious you're gonna die. Did you shoot WoS?
table for two on a tv tray
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:08 GMT
#2373
On September 17 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:59 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
[quote]
You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes

Hwy, it's obvious you're gonna die. Did you shoot WoS?


NO

jesus christ if I had kp I'd just claim vigi

I don't know why you guys don't get this
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:08 GMT
#2374
On September 17 2013 03:08 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:59 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
[quote]
Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes

Hwy, it's obvious you're gonna die. Did you shoot WoS?


NO

jesus christ if I had kp I'd just claim vigi

I don't know why you guys don't get this

Okay do you think scum shot WoS?
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 18:09 GMT
#2375
+ Show Spoiler [last game] +
On September 05 2013 06:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Sn0, who do you think is scum? I've seen you agree/criticize various posts and come up with a bunch of inconclusive statements in your last-reads post:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=426387&currentpage=98#1944

... but really nothing conclusive from you.


On September 05 2013 06:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
Correct. I've read the thread and I'm pretty stumped.

The person I'm most sure about being scum is probably marv, but I have the least real reasons for that. It's part gut and part the fact that I feel like the thread ought to make more sense than it does and I'm laying that at his feet.

I thought Slam/Tofu/Oats were all scum and I came up dry 3 times :/

Oh hey, look what happened last game.
Mafia always sucks right around here because I can never establish who is maf. It gets easier once more flips although I'll admit I got it wrong last game.

Like, I always end up with a handful of nice solid townreads and the rest of the thread are all fucking scum (even when a lot arent due to numbers).

I could tell you why I'd be willing to lynch 6 or 7 different players but that's all been out in the thread already, although not by me.

Like, I think Zealos is scum this game but I bet that guy flips town just like blubbers did The problem with maf is that I never get to play maf
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 18:12 GMT
#2376
oh lol meta defending yourself doesnt work.
No gg, No skill.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:12 GMT
#2377
On September 17 2013 03:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 03:08 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:59 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes

Hwy, it's obvious you're gonna die. Did you shoot WoS?


NO

jesus christ if I had kp I'd just claim vigi

I don't know why you guys don't get this

Okay do you think scum shot WoS?

Either scum shot + RBed WoS
or an SK with burrowing shots shot WoS (unlikely 2 survivor 1 SK) and Scum shot someone who could survive
or scum shot someone else (SnB JKed, Doctor, Veteran?) and a vigi shot WoS, and the vigi has a 2nd bullet
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:13 GMT
#2378
On September 17 2013 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like, BH, you could have also have done this because of your hide (in case you really are a survivor):


If you think I'd use a youtube video as a crumb like that you really don't understand me at all
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:13 GMT
#2379
On September 17 2013 03:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [last game] +
On September 05 2013 06:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Sn0, who do you think is scum? I've seen you agree/criticize various posts and come up with a bunch of inconclusive statements in your last-reads post:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=426387&currentpage=98#1944

... but really nothing conclusive from you.


On September 05 2013 06:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
Correct. I've read the thread and I'm pretty stumped.

The person I'm most sure about being scum is probably marv, but I have the least real reasons for that. It's part gut and part the fact that I feel like the thread ought to make more sense than it does and I'm laying that at his feet.

I thought Slam/Tofu/Oats were all scum and I came up dry 3 times :/

Oh hey, look what happened last game.
Mafia always sucks right around here because I can never establish who is maf. It gets easier once more flips although I'll admit I got it wrong last game.

Like, I always end up with a handful of nice solid townreads and the rest of the thread are all fucking scum (even when a lot arent due to numbers).

I could tell you why I'd be willing to lynch 6 or 7 different players but that's all been out in the thread already, although not by me.

Like, I think Zealos is scum this game but I bet that guy flips town just like blubbers did The problem with maf is that I never get to play maf

If you realize this (what you just said) yourself what makes you not use this as a defence if you are mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:14 GMT
#2380
On September 17 2013 03:13 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like, BH, you could have also have done this because of your hide (in case you really are a survivor):


If you think I'd use a youtube video as a crumb like that you really don't understand me at all

I meant you could have played pro-town, hid on right night phases and nail scum and therefore have it all (win the game). :D
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko426
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Sea.KH 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
Yoon 23
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5408
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_55
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
OSC
10h 17m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.