• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9073 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 216 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:08 GMT
#2321
assuming you are town here then im going with koshi/grack/lurker. 3 man scum team makes sense with 2 survivors, and I don't have a scum read on any other contributors in the game.

I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:10 GMT
#2322
Could you read my town case on Koshi and tell what do you think about it?
Also what do you make of Grack's claim? Why would he have done it as scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 17:10 GMT
#2323
Thats a horrbile scum team vayen
No gg, No skill.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 17:10 GMT
#2324
What a weird-ass game guys.

@BH your cop claim wasn't a complete failure. It granted me much mirth.

Also sorry for afk. Happens every weekend or something. No deadlines missed!
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:11 GMT
#2325
On September 17 2013 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So, first of all, what do you think of my read on Koshi? And do you still think Grack is scum based on what has happened since the last time you were here?


I think it's wrong and this game reminds me a lot more of him in sicilian than persona. You need to go back and read that. He used vivax as a puppet the whole game and got "fake angry" multiple times that game. it's so similar to this. Except in this game, he's using you as his puppet.

I have thought grack was scum for a while now, between what he did day 1 with the subtly asking for people's opinions and stuff before the game was really fleshed out. He wanted to know who he could push as mafia. Then you add in all this fake claiming stuff and it's stupid. doesn't help town at all. As I said earlier that fake fight between him and koshi looked extremely fake so that's the nail in the coffin for me.

don't know who's the 3rd if it's not you but I assume kush/umasi/zealos or something
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:15 GMT
#2326
actually pandain is kinda suspicious too if he's a good player. He had me as a solid townread then once a lot of people start suspecting me he does a complete 180 on me and says he is a "bit suspicious of me" with no reasoning.

what do you think of that rayn?
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 17:15 GMT
#2327
i wanna kill vayne now.
So many choices.
So little time.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:17 GMT
#2328
On September 17 2013 02:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
i wanna kill vayne now.
So many choices.
So little time.


don't care at this point im gonna die anyway so might as well solve the game first
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:17 GMT
#2329
On September 17 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So, first of all, what do you think of my read on Koshi? And do you still think Grack is scum based on what has happened since the last time you were here?


I think it's wrong and this game reminds me a lot more of him in sicilian than persona. You need to go back and read that. He used vivax as a puppet the whole game and got "fake angry" multiple times that game. it's so similar to this. Except in this game, he's using you as his puppet.

I have thought grack was scum for a while now, between what he did day 1 with the subtly asking for people's opinions and stuff before the game was really fleshed out. He wanted to know who he could push as mafia. Then you add in all this fake claiming stuff and it's stupid. doesn't help town at all. As I said earlier that fake fight between him and koshi looked extremely fake so that's the nail in the coffin for me.

don't know who's the 3rd if it's not you but I assume kush/umasi/zealos or something

But he was not scum in Sicilian. He scumhunted with Vivax first, when Vivax died he scumhunted with me. Every scum we found Koshi shot. I could have totally figured out he was the SK but layabout's check fucked that all up. Could you compare to GoT if you got something to compare because comparing this game to his SK game is not a good comparison, SK needs to find scum too. In my opinion it points more towards him being town here than scum.

I agree that the fake claim was stupid. But as scum, why do it? To save debears (who is not scum according to you)? To save BH? I can't find any other reason for him doing so as scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:18 GMT
#2330
On September 17 2013 02:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually pandain is kinda suspicious too if he's a good player. He had me as a solid townread then once a lot of people start suspecting me he does a complete 180 on me and says he is a "bit suspicious of me" with no reasoning.

what do you think of that rayn?

Pandain is null for me. As i said he has said some pretty townie shit, but some of his reads change in odd manner from D1 to N1.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:19 GMT
#2331
On September 17 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So, first of all, what do you think of my read on Koshi? And do you still think Grack is scum based on what has happened since the last time you were here?


I think it's wrong and this game reminds me a lot more of him in sicilian than persona. You need to go back and read that. He used vivax as a puppet the whole game and got "fake angry" multiple times that game. it's so similar to this. Except in this game, he's using you as his puppet.

I have thought grack was scum for a while now, between what he did day 1 with the subtly asking for people's opinions and stuff before the game was really fleshed out. He wanted to know who he could push as mafia. Then you add in all this fake claiming stuff and it's stupid. doesn't help town at all. As I said earlier that fake fight between him and koshi looked extremely fake so that's the nail in the coffin for me.

don't know who's the 3rd if it's not you but I assume kush/umasi/zealos or something

But he was not scum in Sicilian. He scumhunted with Vivax first, when Vivax died he scumhunted with me. Every scum we found Koshi shot. I could have totally figured out he was the SK but layabout's check fucked that all up. Could you compare to GoT if you got something to compare because comparing this game to his SK game is not a good comparison, SK needs to find scum too. In my opinion it points more towards him being town here than scum.

I agree that the fake claim was stupid. But as scum, why do it? To save debears (who is not scum according to you)? To save BH? I can't find any other reason for him doing so as scum.


I wasn't in GoT. The only game where I was ever town and he was scum was nuclear mafia and I was the only person that had him as mafia in that game. everyone else believed his naive town approach. feels like the same thing here...he is so obviously scum to me but no one else agrees. really frustrating
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:21 GMT
#2332
I'm not sure what the fake claim was about, but it wasn't pro town that's for sure. all it did was ruin like 20 more pages to read through.
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 17:21 GMT
#2333
Its OK vayne I'm actually seeing something along those lines. Problem is I think ur scum too which giveth me a dilemma.

Meanwhile, Old Partner (lol).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 17:24 GMT
#2334
sn0 man, can you name 3 scum and why please
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:25 GMT
#2335
On September 17 2013 02:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So, first of all, what do you think of my read on Koshi? And do you still think Grack is scum based on what has happened since the last time you were here?


I think it's wrong and this game reminds me a lot more of him in sicilian than persona. You need to go back and read that. He used vivax as a puppet the whole game and got "fake angry" multiple times that game. it's so similar to this. Except in this game, he's using you as his puppet.

I have thought grack was scum for a while now, between what he did day 1 with the subtly asking for people's opinions and stuff before the game was really fleshed out. He wanted to know who he could push as mafia. Then you add in all this fake claiming stuff and it's stupid. doesn't help town at all. As I said earlier that fake fight between him and koshi looked extremely fake so that's the nail in the coffin for me.

don't know who's the 3rd if it's not you but I assume kush/umasi/zealos or something

But he was not scum in Sicilian. He scumhunted with Vivax first, when Vivax died he scumhunted with me. Every scum we found Koshi shot. I could have totally figured out he was the SK but layabout's check fucked that all up. Could you compare to GoT if you got something to compare because comparing this game to his SK game is not a good comparison, SK needs to find scum too. In my opinion it points more towards him being town here than scum.

I agree that the fake claim was stupid. But as scum, why do it? To save debears (who is not scum according to you)? To save BH? I can't find any other reason for him doing so as scum.


I wasn't in GoT. The only game where I was ever town and he was scum was nuclear mafia and I was the only person that had him as mafia in that game. everyone else believed his naive town approach. feels like the same thing here...he is so obviously scum to me but no one else agrees. really frustrating

I can tell you if Koshi is scum here his play is 100% different from GoT being scum with him in that game.
I promise you i will reread NWM regarding Koshi before D3, but i do not think he is scum.

What are your thoughts on SnB's contributions overall this game?
If you had to pick a lurker from your list at this point to be mafia, who would it be and why compared to others?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 16 2013 17:28 GMT
#2336
On September 17 2013 01:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:04 kushm4sta wrote:
My case was amazing and right. Completely different attitude as scum.
Show me debears insulting someone as town.

My reads right now are panda grack debears.
It's just I have not written a case on the other two.

kush, i just read the games you quoted. I don't see your point tbh.
Can you tell us how exactly his attitude is different?

He actually "insults" (i would not call that as an insult) Hapahauli in his town game a same manner he "insults" other people in his scum game. Both are different from this game imo. Both are similar to Desert and Aperture. You can't just take one quote where he shouts and look at it. When i read the posts in context and read the thread +/- 1 page from that it doesn't look like your case holds water.

If you think debears is scum based on that you need to explain better what you mean. Based on your case and what i just read i don't think you are right.


On phone
He insults people directly in this game. He never does that as town. He disagrees with people emphatically as town which is what he was doing with hapa.

Bh lynch is fine today whatever. Scum and town agree on a lynch just makes me mad about it.

I will hopefully write a more convincing meta case today looking at his more recent games. It's just that those were the ones in his profile is why I chose them. L2 update for profile so it's easier to catch you.

Now debears thinks I'm scum? Lol. Never done something like this as scum ever unless it was a bus.

Also Notice hOw panda has nothing to say now that he can't push for my plynch anymore.


OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:30 GMT
#2337
well likewise, if SnB is scum here he is not playing like sicilian at all. But aside from the meta differences, he is coming to smart conclusions and transparently trying to analyze the game. He also hasn't just written me off as scum so I'm biased here. Seems like he is one of the few people ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE THE GAME.

I will get back to you on the lurker thing, there's too many replacements in this game and I got nothin' to work with really. Kush seemed scummy to me early because he was martyring and the blubb wagon just barely beat him out but I'm unsure on him now. He hasn't really given much to work with. Zealos seems like he doesn't give a shit about the game at all but that's not really enough to work with either.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:30 GMT
#2338
On September 17 2013 02:28 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:04 kushm4sta wrote:
My case was amazing and right. Completely different attitude as scum.
Show me debears insulting someone as town.

My reads right now are panda grack debears.
It's just I have not written a case on the other two.

kush, i just read the games you quoted. I don't see your point tbh.
Can you tell us how exactly his attitude is different?

He actually "insults" (i would not call that as an insult) Hapahauli in his town game a same manner he "insults" other people in his scum game. Both are different from this game imo. Both are similar to Desert and Aperture. You can't just take one quote where he shouts and look at it. When i read the posts in context and read the thread +/- 1 page from that it doesn't look like your case holds water.

If you think debears is scum based on that you need to explain better what you mean. Based on your case and what i just read i don't think you are right.


On phone
He insults people directly in this game. He never does that as town. He disagrees with people emphatically as town which is what he was doing with hapa.

Bh lynch is fine today whatever. Scum and town agree on a lynch just makes me mad about it.

I will hopefully write a more convincing meta case today looking at his more recent games. It's just that those were the ones in his profile is why I chose them. L2 update for profile so it's easier to catch you.

Now debears thinks I'm scum? Lol. Never done something like this as scum ever unless it was a bus.

Also Notice hOw panda has nothing to say now that he can't push for my plynch anymore.



No kush. If you are making a meta case you need to point out what's different regarding his actions in town games in comparsion to his scum games.

You can't just say "he did this in this game, and didn't do that in his othet town games". You need to point out where in his scum games he did the same thing if you are using that as a reasoning. Preferrably point out he did that in all of his scum games, that's when it becomes accurate.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:32 GMT
#2339
On September 17 2013 02:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
well likewise, if SnB is scum here he is not playing like sicilian at all. But aside from the meta differences, he is coming to smart conclusions and transparently trying to analyze the game. He also hasn't just written me off as scum so I'm biased here. Seems like he is one of the few people ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE THE GAME.

I will get back to you on the lurker thing, there's too many replacements in this game and I got nothin' to work with really. Kush seemed scummy to me early because he was martyring and the blubb wagon just barely beat him out but I'm unsure on him now. He hasn't really given much to work with. Zealos seems like he doesn't give a shit about the game at all but that's not really enough to work with either.

Could you point out some direct quotes from SnB's filter where he is trying to solve the game (do not bring BH into this, it's a good place to hide in case SnB is scum and BH is not)?
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 17:34 GMT
#2340
On September 17 2013 02:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
sn0 man, can you name 3 scum and why please

No. I can give you like 2 townreads though (grack/dibbers).

Errybody else is some varying degree of scummy/null. Obvious first lynch is OP despite his play actually making me see survivor there. Past that... Iunno I have to read filters not just the thread I think, but I wanna see how OP flips before doing that. Reading 45 pages of thread today was pretty boring TBH.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 253
MaxPax 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65568
Calm 3732
Shuttle 3450
Bisu 1597
FanTaSy 1563
EffOrt 591
Mini 534
Soma 436
Rush 376
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 285
firebathero 245
Light 236
Snow 191
ZerO 153
Last 145
Soulkey 134
actioN 108
Barracks 101
Zeus 98
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 65
hero 59
Mong 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 45
Shinee 44
ToSsGirL 35
Shine 32
Bale 31
Free 30
Sharp 22
PianO 21
zelot 21
sorry 20
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Dendi856
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
kRYSTAL_86
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
Other Games
gofns42992
singsing2143
B2W.Neo710
hiko384
crisheroes292
byalli284
DeMusliM227
Livibee184
Hui .167
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King84
Rex59
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 994
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 24m
Replay Cast
9h 9m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.