• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:24
CEST 17:24
KST 00:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9152 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 216 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 16:51 GMT
#2301
I don't think rayn's ego will ever recover after this game. I hope all the scum are the lurkers so we can laugh at him again like desert
I come in for the scraps
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:53 GMT
#2302
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 16 2013 16:53 GMT
#2303
On September 17 2013 01:49 Old Partner wrote:
You know Rayn after this game I officially cede title of "most full of self" to you

beagh i can't even insult or spam well

my heart isn't in it any more


Draw us a sweet MS paint picture then
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 16:54 GMT
#2304
On September 17 2013 01:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think rayn's ego will ever recover after this game. I hope all the scum are the lurkers so we can laugh at him again like desert

Can you elaborate on this because in that game i was the only one who could succesfully push a lynch on mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 16 2013 16:54 GMT
#2305
On September 17 2013 01:53 Old Partner wrote:
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam


you're on the right track. There be 1 active skum though I think
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 16:54 GMT
#2306
So rayn, why are you lynching OP and appear to not have any scumreads after posting that huge ego post?
No gg, No skill.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:55 GMT
#2307
On September 17 2013 01:54 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:53 Old Partner wrote:
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam


you're on the right track. There be 1 active skum though I think

On September 17 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
So rayn, why are you lynching OP and appear to not have any scumreads after posting that huge ego post?



gasp!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 16:56 GMT
#2308
On September 17 2013 01:51 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:50 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:34 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:04 kushm4sta wrote:
My case was amazing and right. Completely different attitude as scum.
Show me debears insulting someone as town.
My reads right now are panda grack debears.
It's just I have not written a case on the other two.


This is scum kush right here. "My case is so right". Then picking 2 of the towniest players in the thread, and one that is considered town by about half the thread as the scumteam. Yeah right.

Kush, there's a reason why no one has ever made a meta case on me. Because I play the same as either alignment. The fact that are building your case around your read and not your read around your case is scummy.
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 15 2013 22:59 kushm4sta wrote:
1) also his cases this game have been overly simplistic and directed towards very easy targets.
His scumread list atm is

OP - claimed survivor
Me - afker everyone wants to kill with fire
Zealos - classic lynch bait

It's like he's going for the most obvious shit and not even trying to find scum.

2) In terms of meta, town debears is levelheaded and logical. Scum debears is much louder and more emotional. Recall his bitchfit with rayne for no reason.

Another thing that scum debears loves to do is yell at people about how to play the game.
This is scumdebears from NMXXIX:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2012 00:49 debears wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:46 sylverfyre wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:35 sylverfyre wrote:
On October 26 2012 00:24 Djodref wrote:
@sylver

I don't care about who hasn't posted right now. I want to know what info you were expecting to get by asking your question.

I was making that list because I wasn't even sure myself who/how many people hadn't spoken up.

I was trying to stir something up and you can also consider it a kind of "roleclaim-lite" (I hardly expect anyone to claim they enjoy playing scum when I ask ingame, but i think it could have been interesting to see if some people said they like a particular pro-town power-role.)

So, you admit you were rolefishing?

Yes, I am trying to get people to talk about roles without doing something as ridiculous as asking for a D1 mass claim. Also I am trying to get to know the other players in general.


No,
No.
No.
No.
No.

Talking about roles is stupid. It gives the mafia stuff to go on when looking for nk candidates. DON'T DO IT.


Here is this game (just one of the many times he has done something like this):
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 05:01 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 14 2013 05:00 Koshi wrote:
Pandain
Oats plays solo as town. He never consolidates and picks his target. He ends up being the only one voting for a person a lot. I remember Titanic.

Kush you are seriously going to ask people to vote for you? Can I reveal who I think you are?


Please don't give scum extra info unless 1) you are certain the info you reveal will make him look town
2) He is the leading candidate
3) if 2 is not the scenario, but it's close and time is running short



already have disproved 1) and 2a)


On September 16 2013 02:11 kushm4sta wrote:
3) As scum you tell people how to play like with general newbie tips for how to play mafia. In your example, you were explaining why someone's case was bad / your thought process. It was not a superficial tip like you do in your scumgames.

Here is another example:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 10:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Stop wifoming over posting a role pm

Do post analysis over actual play

This is completely different than the type of lecturing you did in that town game.

~~~~

4) Regarding your emotionality,
in your town examples of you being emotional, it's not really that emotional. You are simple explaining yourself and using capitalization for emphasis.


5) You have a completely different attitude as town. You are calm, methodical, logical.
As scum you are aggressive, blunt, and mean. You look for superficial scumtells and latch onto them without analyzing deeper.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 09:29 Papa_Smurf wrote:
So let me get this straight

Raynp wants me to explain my read on him right away
Raynp wants BH to post ever read he has right away
Raynp won't post actual analysis on kush's play
Raynp thought we should lynch oats (a replacement) over kush

Wow

Can
He
Be
This
Bad
As
Town


~~~~

You try to discount me because I've provided only two examples. I only did two in my original thread because I am lazy and tired and shit (awake all night). I have provided two more in this post. There are more still!

~~~~

6) Add to that the fact that you are literally freaking out right now. Your posting rate has jumped like crazy, like your heart rate if you had a gun to your head. You put crap tons of effort into this defense. Quoting past games and shit. If only you put a fraction of that effort into scum hunting, maybe I might believe you are town.


On September 16 2013 02:30 kushm4sta wrote:
7) @ps also please show me where you were a dick to someone in a town game. I think acting like a dick is a huge scumtell for you.


1) Already show how I have simplistic reads that are very successful (especially lately)

2) Funny thing is, if you look at desert postgame. I was bitching at raynp there after I stopped here. It's non alignment indicative. I even said don't consider it as part of my filter I'm pretty sure.

3) is definitely misconstrusing my contributions this game. 1st, there is/was no reason to wifom about the WoS nk. It should be pretty clear that scum would not shoot him. Scum's goal is to get rid of the towniest players. WoS was not a "towniest" player. Also, if things like these were my only contributions, then you'd have something. You are cherrypicking 1 quote and ignoring the cases in my filter.

5) Repeating the points in 2

4 and 6) These points are both bullshit, and totally misrepresent my meta, because you should have read Mario mini's day 1 if you want to know my meta when I'm like this. I freak out over stupidity and bad cases on me. Yours is that. I did in in MM, and I'm doing it here, because I think you aren't that fucking bad as town to come up with such a horrible misrepresentative case.

7) Now he comes up with "oh debears is a dick as scum" after I purge his "emotional" tell. And you know what? He hasn't shown any quotes from my scum game of me being a pure dick. I'd love to see that.


Kush claimed to have read my games, yet his failure to recognize the similar circumstances between this game and mario mini (day 1) are amazingly unacceptable. That means he didn't read my games. He skimmed and cherrypicked.

no, scum kush is actually right.


You guys take this "bussing" read wayyyy to seriously


Like it's the same thing as saying "debears never busses his scumbuddies". It may be true. But, I know that it's true and I'm saving it so I can suddenly change it one game and solo win to vicory

he does it. Every game.
No gg, No skill.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 16 2013 16:56 GMT
#2309
On September 17 2013 01:55 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:54 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:53 Old Partner wrote:
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam


you're on the right track. There be 1 active skum though I think

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
So rayn, why are you lynching OP and appear to not have any scumreads after posting that huge ego post?



gasp!


If we are ever masons together I will cherish every moment of it
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:57 GMT
#2310
[image loading]
For better or for worse, things had changed.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 16:58 GMT
#2311
On September 17 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think rayn's ego will ever recover after this game. I hope all the scum are the lurkers so we can laugh at him again like desert

Can you elaborate on this because in that game i was the only one who could succesfully push a lynch on mafia?


you are so caught up in your own ego that you will lynch me at all costs while half the game doesn't even play, very similar to onegu in that game. He didn't even have to do anything to win that game. If you're scum then ignore this, but I honestly think you are town and being really dumb after that huge ego post
I come in for the scraps
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:58 GMT
#2312
On September 17 2013 01:56 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:55 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:54 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:53 Old Partner wrote:
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam


you're on the right track. There be 1 active skum though I think

On September 17 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
So rayn, why are you lynching OP and appear to not have any scumreads after posting that huge ego post?



gasp!


If we are ever masons together I will cherish every moment of it


that's what MrZentor thought right up until I accidentally forgot he was my mason partner and I pushed him D1 with a massive 2000 word case
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 16:59 GMT
#2313
[image loading]
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 16:59 GMT
#2314
On September 17 2013 01:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
debears i have a tip for you.

When you play with me you will always find my play the same like it was here in D1. I nitpick on something i find important because there is nothing else to go with. At some point i usually am unable to see what's important and what's not. That's the point where i need some level headed guy totell me where i am going wrong and what should i look for. Usually it's someone like marv/Hapa/Palmar. In this game i think it would be you or Pandain. Look at the difference how you/Pandain called my case on SnB off. Pandain remained calm when i was trying to sell the case to him (i always do that because i am usually tunneled :/ ). You however didn't, you called me retarded and bad and refused to talk to me. I mean, in some level you are right, because i am an arrogant asshole on D1, i always am and i dunno how i can help it.

However, i am not bad at this shit. After D1 (and especially after N1) i take a complete re-look on the whole game. I look at who did what on D1. Who voted where and why. Who didn't give a fuck about things. When did certain things happen and why. I am far better player D2 -> than D1. For example in Desert i was pretty sure on D2 end that marv is scum because he should have been the one who would keep me "calm" on D1 when i tunneled Thrawn. When Thrawn proved his towniness on N2 i was 100% sure marv is scum. I am capable of finding mafia.

So please, if you are town, in this game (and future games), don't try to shut me down in case i go into stupid tunnel mode. I can be convinced with reasonable arguments. It might take time but it's possible. It's also beneficial because i am town and i am perfectly capable of finding mafia if someone (or me myself) push me into right direction or/and shuts down my bad arguments.

I also ask very weird questions sometime. Please people (if you are town), even if you think my questions are stupid, answer them, because i know what i am doing and it helps me figure out your alignment. I do very strange stuff. For example, in Bluelightz game i asked geript what he does think about his hydra partner's posts and if he thinks his hydra partner is scum. The answer he gave me was 100% town. That's how i roll. If you don't understand my questions, you can ask me afterwards about them. I am willingto explain what i was/am after.

Thanks for listening.



like who posts this as mafia? no one
I come in for the scraps
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:00 GMT
#2315
does anyone remember that Teen Titans villain "Red X" whose power was that he could make Red Xs?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 17:00 GMT
#2316
its a non alignment indicative post. vayne
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:03 GMT
#2317
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:05 GMT
#2318
Vayne instead of calling people names and arguing about how good or bad they are could you tell us who you think is mafia so we can have a coherant discussion about yours/their alignment?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 17:06 GMT
#2319
On September 17 2013 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne instead of calling people names and arguing about how good or bad they are could you tell us who you think is mafia so we can have a coherant discussion about yours/their alignment?


oh you mean like that thing i've been trying to get you to do all game but you just call me scum then leave the thread? yea sure we can do that
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 17:07 GMT
#2320
So, first of all, what do you think of my read on Koshi? And do you still think Grack is scum based on what has happened since the last time you were here?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 523
SteadfastSC 216
ProTech123
Rex 62
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1135
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3532
Fnx 629
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
ChuDatz25
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi968
hiko689
B2W.Neo573
dupreeh399
ceh9328
crisheroes252
Khaldor247
TKL 227
Livibee197
Trikslyr91
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• mYiSmile114
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• Nemesis2360
• Jankos1583
• TFBlade611
Other Games
• Shiphtur711
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
36m
The PondCast
18h 36m
INu's Battles
19h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.