• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10239 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 216 Next
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:47 GMT
#2401
well, that and the whole "losing" thing. I am not down with that at all
For better or for worse, things had changed.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 16 2013 18:48 GMT
#2402
@OP you wouldn't claim vig because that wouldn't account for why you lied about not being here during the lynch

personally im pretty much fine with your lynch. I htink you could be survivor, scum, or sk
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:48 GMT
#2403
On September 17 2013 03:44 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 03:40 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

I dunno. I think you would have had a better chance to live without the breadcrumb in the first place.

Yeah, maybe. Once WoS flipped though it was a moot point.

The only thing that REALLY bothers me is that people still think there's a chance I'm the SK. I may not have given good arguments for why I'm the Survivor, but really there's like literally zero chance I'm the SK

It doesn't matter, everyone discussing you is either trolling or hiding.

Do not discuss Blazinghand any more. Nothing will come out of it unless you want some information from him that does not include information about him. Especially SnB, stop!
table for two on a tv tray
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:50 GMT
#2404
On September 17 2013 03:48 kushm4sta wrote:
@OP you wouldn't claim vig because that wouldn't account for why you lied about not being here during the lynch

personally im pretty much fine with your lynch. I htink you could be survivor, scum, or sk


It wouldn't matter if I shot scum, you'd still believe it. I wouldn't even have to claim Blazinghand, I'd just say I lied so scum wouldn't shoot me or whatever
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:50 GMT
#2405
aww, we're just making some conversation. are you worried I might give something away that would hurt your faction, rayn?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:52 GMT
#2406
On September 17 2013 03:50 Old Partner wrote:
aww, we're just making some conversation. are you worried I might give something away that would hurt your faction, rayn?

lol i am the only one who is trying to figure out your scumreads. You're funny BH. <3
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 16 2013 18:53 GMT
#2407
Day 2 Votecount:

Old Partner (9): Pandain, Umasi, Grackaroni, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Papa_Smurf, VayneAuthority, Koshi, Sn0_Man, Zealos

Papa_Smurf (2): Oatsmaster, kushm4sta, Koshi, Old Partner

Currently Old Partner is set to be lynched! Remember, voting is mandatory!
Not Voting(2): strongandbig, Oatsmaster


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Monday, Sep 16 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:54 GMT
#2408
at least Kushm4sta still stands at my side!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 18:59 GMT
#2409
kushmasta you promised to elaborate more on your case on debears. Go!
table for two on a tv tray
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:59 GMT
#2410
In retrospect I should have crumbed and then tried to swing a cop claim. I wonder how many mislynches I could push before I got lynched. Enough to make it to the endgame?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:59 GMT
#2411
Maybe Doctor would have been a better choice.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 16 2013 19:01 GMT
#2412
@op im pretty ok with your lynch. not really by your side. just too lazy to change because it doesn't really matter.

@rayn yeah ill do that when i feel like giving the effort.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 19:03 GMT
#2413
Oats wtf is with the pandain vote
For better or for worse, things had changed.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 16 2013 19:04 GMT
#2414
On September 16 2013 21:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Umasi/Zealos/Snodude: I think one of these guys is scum. Atm i am leaning on Snodude. He has done absolutely nothing. Zealos has some posts that point towards him being town.

I want to know what this is referring to, Ryan.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 19:07 GMT
#2415
No particular reason, the towniest person I can think of.

Sn0 dude is scum because he wants to lynch OP but knows that OP is the survivor.
No gg, No skill.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 19:10 GMT
#2416
everyone wants to lynch me, oats.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 19:11 GMT
#2417
On September 17 2013 04:10 Old Partner wrote:
everyone wants to lynch me, oats.

but not everyone thinks you are survivor.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2013 19:11 GMT
#2418
On September 17 2013 04:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 21:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Umasi/Zealos/Snodude: I think one of these guys is scum. Atm i am leaning on Snodude. He has done absolutely nothing. Zealos has some posts that point towards him being town.

I want to know what this is referring to, Ryan.

What do you mean? The Zealos part?
He had some posts during the deadline that to me read like "lol, i got lynched, maybe? idgaf". I think that's townie.
On another note, i asked you some questions earlier, could you answer them?
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 19:17 GMT
#2419
In other news, what do people make of this pair of posts? Note that they were immediately consecutive.

On September 15 2013 02:38 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:15 Koshi wrote:
Pandain and Zealos are scummers. That's certain.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:23 Koshi wrote:
OP and Pandain are just both scum.
BH & Pandain are just jerking each other off in teh scum QT for old time sake.

It's obvious.


Stop speaking in absolutes.
It makes you look very scummy.

On September 15 2013 02:39 Zealos wrote:
Woops, meant to put that in the QT :/

Like, it LOOOOOKS like a scumslip, but the first post is kinda fine so you'd have to be dropped as a child to post the 2nd one like this. However, that applies no matter what alignment Zealos actually is.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 19:18 GMT
#2420
@sn0 lol
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12854
Shuttle 773
Artosis 591
Dewaltoss 61
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4108
Counter-Strike
taco 521
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
AZ_Axe119
Other Games
summit1g9099
shahzam737
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0357
Maynarde147
WinterStarcraft124
ViBE103
Trikslyr72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.