• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7704 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 106 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 29 2015 00:40 GMT
#1381
On January 28 2015 08:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
This friday night voice gogo?

On January 28 2015 09:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 09:01 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 28 2015 08:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
This friday night voice gogo?


How late? I think I have to be up early Saturday...

Earliest I can be on is 20:45 GMT (+00:00).

Bump for visibility. Everyone clear your agendas!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 29 2015 00:53 GMT
#1382
Anyone online in like one hour?
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 29 2015 00:56 GMT
#1383
I'll be sleeping.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 29 2015 01:35 GMT
#1384
On January 29 2015 09:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'll be sleeping.


No Artanis I've just got home!!
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 29 2015 06:38 GMT
#1385
On January 29 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 08:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
This friday night voice gogo?

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 09:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 28 2015 09:01 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 28 2015 08:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
This friday night voice gogo?


How late? I think I have to be up early Saturday...

Earliest I can be on is 20:45 GMT (+00:00).

Bump for visibility. Everyone clear your agendas!


i'm in¬!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 30 2015 05:54 GMT
#1386
My body is ready
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 30 2015 17:16 GMT
#1387
On January 29 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 08:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
This friday night voice gogo?

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 09:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 28 2015 09:01 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 28 2015 08:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
This friday night voice gogo?


How late? I think I have to be up early Saturday...

Earliest I can be on is 20:45 GMT (+00:00).

Bump for visibility. Everyone clear your agendas!

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2015 18:25 GMT
#1388
I ll come.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 30 2015 19:19 GMT
#1389
I can't come, i am sorry.
I am dead tired already and i gotta wake up in exactly 7 hours from now.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 30 2015 20:18 GMT
#1390
Haha I was going to join because I read 'friday night' but now I realize you mean european night time.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 30 2015 20:35 GMT
#1391
I'll be on all euro and american night!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 30 2015 20:37 GMT
#1392
even i'm on but nobody is talking
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2015 20:43 GMT
#1393
Did the Teamspeak channel change?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 30 2015 20:48 GMT
#1394
http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/teamspeak.php
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 30 2015 20:49 GMT
#1395
if you're cool and can set up default channels and shit

User Channels/The League of Monocle Fanciers Mk II/TL Mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 30 2015 20:50 GMT
#1396
You should come back Dammy
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2015 20:51 GMT
#1397
Damdred :///////////////

I only came for you
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 30 2015 20:54 GMT
#1398
we're all on!

7 ppl great games starting in few mins!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 30 2015 21:11 GMT
#1399
On January 31 2015 05:54 Holyflare wrote:
we're all on!

7 ppl great games starting in few mins!


lies
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 30 2015 21:13 GMT
#1400
Is there room for more? I would love to play if there is room still.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1548
WardiTV879
OGKoka 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8348
Bisu 2175
Shuttle 1439
Jaedong 1398
Horang2 733
BeSt 536
EffOrt 486
Larva 364
Stork 328
actioN 307
[ Show more ]
Mini 243
Mind 138
910 109
Barracks 103
Zeus 99
Mong 68
Snow 68
Sea.KH 60
hero 43
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 34
Bale 29
Free 28
Killer 27
Sexy 27
soO 27
sorry 27
Aegong 23
JYJ 23
Yoon 22
Shine 20
HiyA 19
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
qojqva2166
Dendi1005
febbydoto38
Counter-Strike
fl0m1950
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2814
olofmeister1170
hiko984
B2W.Neo745
Livibee490
crisheroes354
XBOCT261
XaKoH 233
Hui .214
Pyrionflax191
Liquid`VortiX168
QueenE51
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2450
• Jankos2308
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 4m
Replay Cast
9h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.