• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7678 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 104 105 106 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 01 2013 01:26 GMT
#61
Yeah I was so exhausted towards the end. I'm amazed Dp toughed it out to 6am.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 01 2013 03:44 GMT
#62
On September 01 2013 10:26 Mocsta wrote:
Yeah I was so exhausted towards the end. I'm amazed Dp toughed it out to 6am.


Yeah I was and still am fucking exauhsted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 01 2013 09:04 GMT
#63
I'll try to fix my connection issues for next time
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 09:53 GMT
#64
I feel bad I think you played 1 game and you got bluesniped n0

Erm well guys, I have an apology to make. The recording... I mean I have it but I didn't check the xsplit mic levels and I am fucking loud, like, blow out your eardrums loud. It's basically unwatchable
My mistake, kinda set up the recording stuff last minute. >.<
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 01 2013 10:07 GMT
#65
clarity gotta go back to the newbie league haha
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 10:20 GMT
#66
:'( I sorreh
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 01 2013 13:06 GMT
#67
I don't think anyone was going to watch us yell at each other for 6 hours anyway LOL
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 13:34 GMT
#68
I was totally going to! xD

Plus you're kinda kawaii when you get mad yamato
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2013 13:45 GMT
#69
I would love to hear the first game where Chezinu owned every monster.:D
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 01 2013 13:47 GMT
#70
On September 01 2013 22:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
I was totally going to! xD

Plus you're kinda kawaii when you get mad yamato

kawaii?
Writer@WriterYamato
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 01 2013 14:12 GMT
#71
I simply can't imagine yamato kawaii :D
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 01 2013 14:16 GMT
#72
I looked it up.

I am not kawaii -_-
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 01 2013 17:43 GMT
#73
kawaii desu
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 17:45 GMT
#74
kawaii desu ne?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2013 17:46 GMT
#75
So when do we play again? It was nice.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 20:40 GMT
#76
I put the deadline up for same time next week since it seemed to work out but I'm happy to move it if someone who didn't play last time can't make it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 01 2013 22:58 GMT
#77
I was looking forward to rehearing the clarity. Lord velocity. Mocsta. Scum game.

Dp insta awesome guess -» awesome yamato lynch -» awesome bussing -» rayn awesome vote analysis -» awesome clarity martyr.. gg no re
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2013 23:18 GMT
#78
On September 02 2013 07:58 Mocsta wrote:
I was looking forward to rehearing the clarity. Lord velocity. Mocsta. Scum game.

Dp insta awesome guess -» awesome yamato lynch -» awesome bussing -» rayn awesome vote analysis -» awesome clarity martyr.. gg no re

Oh that game. :D
"because i'm awesome" is the best and most accurate reasoning ever. but srsly anyone else could not be mafia. :D
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-02 00:09:07
September 02 2013 00:08 GMT
#79
On September 02 2013 07:58 Mocsta wrote:
I was looking forward to rehearing the clarity. Lord velocity. Mocsta. Scum game.

Dp insta awesome guess -» awesome yamato lynch -» awesome bussing -» rayn awesome vote analysis -» awesome clarity martyr.. gg no re


That is actually in blazing's recording, he got the last 2.5 hours <3
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 02 2013 00:15 GMT
#80
I'm down but I'm gonna be late again XD as I wake up at like 10 Pacific standard, so Ima be 2 hours late like yesterday :/
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 104 105 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.