• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8819 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 104 105 106 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 28 2013 15:29 GMT
#21
Haha, no, i especially liked your emotions/reactions when people said stupid / wrong stuff. I could see myself acting in the same manner. :D
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 28 2013 16:28 GMT
#22
Can I play?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 28 2013 16:29 GMT
#23
On August 29 2013 01:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Can I play?

Not when I do!!

ppl will keep calling

PERSONAL JINX
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 28 2013 17:07 GMT
#24
Clarity don't worry about me.
Do whatever works best for the most people. I can't even guarantee I'd be able to make it for the later time 100%.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 28 2013 17:15 GMT
#25
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
August 29 2013 09:43 GMT
#26
On August 29 2013 00:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
My head hurts. I'm fine with moving it 2 hours earlier but mocsta says it's not necessary, can you make it 17:00 GMT (+00:00) ange? If so there's no reason to move it and make it more awkward for WoS


I can't. But don't change the time if it would be inconvenient for the rest of you
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 09:46 GMT
#27
I could probably make the earlier time.
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-29 10:17:40
August 29 2013 10:14 GMT
#28
Alright let's move it up back two hours then.

The next scheduled voice mafia game is being played in , on Saturday (or sunday if it's a bit after midnight) August 31st (September 1st) 15:00 GMT (+00:00)

I hate timezones.

Every place should just have the same time, day/night cycles should simply be at different times depending on where you are.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2013 10:35 GMT
#29
:D
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2013 10:35 GMT
#30
I can totes make that above time, though I'll be sure to show up 30 minutes late per-usual
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 29 2013 10:40 GMT
#31
/in
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 13:48 GMT
#32
/in
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 29 2013 13:54 GMT
#33
Does anyone more experienced in voice mafia wanna throw out a couple of setups? Blazing or hapa perhaps?
Also is anyone interested in hosting some games, or all of the games? I'm really not too bothered either way.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2013 13:59 GMT
#34
I can take a turn hosting. nps
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2013 14:00 GMT
#35
It will have a traitor. I love traitors.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2013 14:06 GMT
#36
On August 29 2013 22:59 Koshi wrote:
I can take a turn hosting. nps

me too.

Let's play dethy. That's fun! :D
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2013 20:29 GMT
#37
On August 29 2013 22:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
Does anyone more experienced in voice mafia wanna throw out a couple of setups? Blazing or hapa perhaps?
Also is anyone interested in hosting some games, or all of the games? I'm really not too bothered either way.


I'm a big fan of the vengeful setup. 5-players, short, and chaotic.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vengeful_Mafia

There's also iGrok's INSANE SSB:64 setup, though he's the only one that could host that and know what was going on.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 29 2013 20:53 GMT
#38
Yeah that setup seemed really awesome, added to the OP!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2013 23:53 GMT
#39
Hey Guys! I'm Chezinu!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 29 2013 23:55 GMT
#40
On August 30 2013 08:53 Chezinu wrote:
Hey Guys! I'm Chezinu!

Are you in for the next one sire?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 104 105 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
17m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.