On September 06 2017 01:56 Holyflare wrote:
20:00 GMT (+00:00)?
20:00 GMT (+00:00)?
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
On September 06 2017 01:56 Holyflare wrote: 20:00 GMT (+00:00)? | ||
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
Quite saddening that motivation has sunk to an all time low | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
| ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
I heard a voice echoing the low morale status of people. Some blame the storms. I say we must speak out to fight against and not merely stay quiet lurking the forums. How can we know our numbers without a shout? It is time. It has been a long journey for some. Say hello. With the claps. Say hello. Let us know that you are here. So that we may hear! I am here! | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
I'm camping the discord! | ||
|
Rels
France13467 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 29 2018 10:19 GMT
#2071
TIME TO FUCKING PLAY VOIIIIIIICE | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2018 10:32 GMT
#2072
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
March 29 2018 10:39 GMT
#2073
| ||
|
Mocsta
Australia9389 Posts
March 29 2018 11:17 GMT
#2074
I think this starts at midnight for me lol /out | ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 29 2018 11:52 GMT
#2075
On March 29 2018 20:17 Mocsta wrote: Yikes. Used to be suh a better time for me lol I think this starts at midnight for me lol /out If you're in aussieland it would be like 7am in sydney on saturday morning. | ||
|
Mocsta
Australia9389 Posts
March 29 2018 13:19 GMT
#2076
On March 29 2018 20:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote: Show nested quote + On March 29 2018 20:17 Mocsta wrote: Yikes. Used to be suh a better time for me lol I think this starts at midnight for me lol /out If you're in aussieland it would be like 7am in sydney on saturday morning. Lol 4am for me | ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
March 29 2018 13:33 GMT
#2077
On March 29 2018 22:19 Mocsta wrote: Show nested quote + On March 29 2018 20:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote: On March 29 2018 20:17 Mocsta wrote: Yikes. Used to be suh a better time for me lol I think this starts at midnight for me lol /out If you're in aussieland it would be like 7am in sydney on saturday morning. Lol 4am for me Seems like a good time to wake up. - Albert Einstein | ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2018 17:43 GMT
#2078
Wait a minute DAY OFF!!!!! :D We using discord? Am I banned to sit out? What discord we use? | ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 29 2018 18:47 GMT
#2079
On March 30 2018 02:43 Alakaslam wrote: We using discord? Yes. Am I banned to sit out? It's voice, you can't sit out forum. What discord we use? Yamato's mafia server, if you don't have the server yet pm me and I can send a link. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
March 29 2018 20:47 GMT
#2080
![]() If you guys have too much fun and decide to play on saturday aswell i could prolly make it then, | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|