• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11195 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 21:26 GMT
#1881
On September 02 2013 06:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 06:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
(Not to mention there is no way Dandel is scum anyway, but that's besides the point.)


Please can someone explain this while making sense. All these townreads on dandel I just don't get it.


From my understanding, Dandel is the most incompetent scum to ever play the game. He always plays the same exact way, which essentially consists of claiming mafia and refusing to post. He is also incapable of changing his play from game to game. Therefore, he must be town.

I'd still be perfectly happy to see him killed.

As for my read on Zentor, I don't follow his logic, but I don't find it malicious at this point.



Isn't dandel the guy who early day 1 berated someone for not improving their play game to game?

Does anyone recall the last time dandel played scum? If so could you tell me the game please?

On September 02 2013 05:48 Koshi wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
(Not to mention there is no way Dandel is scum anyway, but that's besides the point.)


Please can someone explain this while making sense. All these townreads on dandel I just don't get it.

You sound like me in GoT. Not good.


I already explained why he's different in this game compared to GoT.

You haven't explained how me playing different to GoT makes me scum
You are saying "he played differently as town in the past so he's scum now", which is terrible pseudo-usage of meta, because what you should be saying is "he played scum just like this in the past and here's where", but you can't say that because I didn't.

That said, that was not even what koshi was saying.


You're trolling, but you're reaching terrible conclusions.
In GoT you were trolling but reaching decent conclusions. Like I said I find it hard to read you but you feel WAY more useless this game. Yes, I realize I can't quantify my feelings.
If it was anyone but you I would have already called you 100% scum and ignored you, but I haven't yet. How's that for use of meta?

I feel like I'm swimming heavily against the current though, which is why I asked for your latest scumgame, care to help me out?

That's quite the coincidence, because if you are town, you are reaching the worst conclusions possible. For bad reasons too.

My games are in my profile.


Well seeing as you had me on your list of scum and you just implied I'm scum, care to explain why before I change scums nk to include you?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 21:26 GMT
#1882
If Dandel has any inclination of giving a shit, he's probably town. Scum is all town RBer claiming and ##yolo
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 21:27 GMT
#1883
On September 02 2013 06:16 ShiaoPi wrote:
i have come to deliver bad news. stop stupid associationstuff. we did not even have a lynch. also if pikachu thingy is townaligned it would be great to tell us about it.
btw dont shoot the messenger, he totes innocent

Keeping secrets from them scummies is good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2013 21:27 GMT
#1884
On September 02 2013 06:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
On September 02 2013 06:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 06:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
(Not to mention there is no way Dandel is scum anyway, but that's besides the point.)


Please can someone explain this while making sense. All these townreads on dandel I just don't get it.


From my understanding, Dandel is the most incompetent scum to ever play the game. He always plays the same exact way, which essentially consists of claiming mafia and refusing to post. He is also incapable of changing his play from game to game. Therefore, he must be town.

I'd still be perfectly happy to see him killed.

As for my read on Zentor, I don't follow his logic, but I don't find it malicious at this point.



Isn't dandel the guy who early day 1 berated someone for not improving their play game to game?

Does anyone recall the last time dandel played scum? If so could you tell me the game please?

On September 02 2013 05:48 Koshi wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 05:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
(Not to mention there is no way Dandel is scum anyway, but that's besides the point.)


Please can someone explain this while making sense. All these townreads on dandel I just don't get it.

You sound like me in GoT. Not good.


I already explained why he's different in this game compared to GoT.

You haven't explained how me playing different to GoT makes me scum
You are saying "he played differently as town in the past so he's scum now", which is terrible pseudo-usage of meta, because what you should be saying is "he played scum just like this in the past and here's where", but you can't say that because I didn't.

That said, that was not even what koshi was saying.


You're trolling, but you're reaching terrible conclusions.
In GoT you were trolling but reaching decent conclusions. Like I said I find it hard to read you but you feel WAY more useless this game. Yes, I realize I can't quantify my feelings.
If it was anyone but you I would have already called you 100% scum and ignored you, but I haven't yet. How's that for use of meta?

I feel like I'm swimming heavily against the current though, which is why I asked for your latest scumgame, care to help me out?

That's quite the coincidence, because if you are town, you are reaching the worst conclusions possible. For bad reasons too.

My games are in my profile.


Well seeing as you had me on your list of scum and you just implied I'm scum, care to explain why before I change scums nk to include you?

come at me
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 21:27 GMT
#1885
Clarity, you're both town. Stop it.
His latest scumgame was NWM I believe in which he posted like twice, didn't do a fucking thing and I caught him for it. I've PLAYED scum with Dandel. He's not scum and is clearly not trolling (and least not nearly the amount he does when he actually tries to). Drop it. Let's focus our energies elsewhere.

VE where are you? I'm assuming you're still pretty certain of Geript scum but I'd like to hear SOMETHING from you today. Lynch targets tomorrow?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2013 21:27 GMT
#1886
On September 02 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If Dandel has any inclination of giving a shit, he's probably town. Scum is all town RBer claiming and ##yolo

lately I transitioned into claiming SK to make people think it's lylo when it's actually not
A backwards poet writes inverse.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 01 2013 21:28 GMT
#1887
On September 02 2013 01:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
nononono
Geript is playing like a caught scum.
Why else kill the strongest townie in the game?


but OATS he did kill you?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 21:29 GMT
#1888
On September 02 2013 06:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If Dandel has any inclination of giving a shit, he's probably town. Scum is all town RBer claiming and ##yolo

lately I transitioned into claiming SK to make people think it's lylo when it's actually not

Fucking best play NA.
<3
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 01 2013 21:29 GMT
#1889
On September 02 2013 06:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:16 ShiaoPi wrote:
i have come to deliver bad news. stop stupid associationstuff. we did not even have a lynch. also if pikachu thingy is townaligned it would be great to tell us about it.
btw dont shoot the messenger, he totes innocent

Shiao, what does this mean?


You will soon know what it means
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 01 2013 21:30 GMT
#1890
On September 02 2013 01:54 MrZentor wrote:
I'm extremely suspicious of the following people: Oatsmaster, Dandel Ion, Mr. Cheesecake, Clarity_nl, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, VayneAuthority and their shady attempt to save geript.

We should definitely lynch one of them if a vigilante manages to kill geript.


Tomorrow Id like to hear reasons for those.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 21:30 GMT
#1891
On September 02 2013 06:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If Dandel has any inclination of giving a shit, he's probably town. Scum is all town RBer claiming and ##yolo

lately I transitioned into claiming SK to make people think it's lylo when it's actually not


Link?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 21:30 GMT
#1892
On September 02 2013 06:29 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2013 06:16 ShiaoPi wrote:
i have come to deliver bad news. stop stupid associationstuff. we did not even have a lynch. also if pikachu thingy is townaligned it would be great to tell us about it.
btw dont shoot the messenger, he totes innocent

Shiao, what does this mean?


You will soon know what it means

I'm not so concerned about the pikachu thing as I am with you being a messenger of some sort. Also we DID have a lynch yesterday, so your 'message' really doesn't make a great deal of sense aside from the stopping of association tells regarding Geript, which I agree with.

Any reason why we shouldn't lynch you tomorrow Shiao?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 21:30 GMT
#1893
Yeah okay. I'm willing to concede that dandels latest two scumgames look alike and they do not look like this game. Ugh.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2013 21:32 GMT
#1894
On September 02 2013 06:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
On September 02 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If Dandel has any inclination of giving a shit, he's probably town. Scum is all town RBer claiming and ##yolo

lately I transitioned into claiming SK to make people think it's lylo when it's actually not


Link?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=410972
A backwards poet writes inverse.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 01 2013 21:32 GMT
#1895
On September 02 2013 02:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Voting for Felkyr was suspicious exactly why?


because seemingly MrZentor knows what geript will flip? and even what Felkyr will flip.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2013 21:33 GMT
#1896
On September 02 2013 06:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yeah okay. I'm willing to concede that dandels latest two scumgames look alike and they do not look like this game. Ugh.

welcome to meta
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 01 2013 21:33 GMT
#1897
On September 02 2013 06:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:29 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 02 2013 06:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2013 06:16 ShiaoPi wrote:
i have come to deliver bad news. stop stupid associationstuff. we did not even have a lynch. also if pikachu thingy is townaligned it would be great to tell us about it.
btw dont shoot the messenger, he totes innocent

Shiao, what does this mean?


You will soon know what it means

I'm not so concerned about the pikachu thing as I am with you being a messenger of some sort. Also we DID have a lynch yesterday, so your 'message' really doesn't make a great deal of sense aside from the stopping of association tells regarding Geript, which I agree with.

Any reason why we shouldn't lynch you tomorrow Shiao?


Cause I am town?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 01 2013 21:34 GMT
#1898
wassup guys

---

Zentor, I see I'm not on your "I just pulled this from the voting summary" lazy list (which you refuse to narrow down). Maybe you missed it but I (briefly) voted Felkyr, it just isn't reflected in the voting thread. You want to add me to that list, or state why not?
---

+ Show Spoiler +

On August 31 2013 02:44 HiroPro wrote:
this is a list!

1. raynpelikoneet
2. Oatsmaster
3. MrZentor
4. cephiro
5. strongandbig
6. Danel Ion
7. Hassybaby
8. red man
9. kitaman27
10. Stutters695
11. WaveofShadow
12. cakepie
13. VayneAuthority
14. mkfuba07
15. Alakaslam
16. austinmcc
17. TheRavensName
18. Clarity_nl
19. Risen
20. Koshi
21. yamato77
22. ShiaoPi

23. Felkyr

24. Onegu
25. randombum
26. VisceraEyes
27. ObviousOne
28. HiroPro
29. geript
30. AxleGreaser
31. Mr. Cheesecake



HiroPro you seem to have known something about the importance of the player list positions even before we saw BH's lightning rod ability and Onegu's list bus driver. What's up with that?

---

@clarity you're not the only one confuzzled by Dandel + the unsubstantiated town reads ppl have on him.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2013 21:35 GMT
#1899
ShiaoPi and WoS are you reading the thread? Why are you commenting on Pikachu thing?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 21:36 GMT
#1900
On September 02 2013 06:34 cakepie wrote:
wassup guys

---

Zentor, I see I'm not on your "I just pulled this from the voting summary" lazy list (which you refuse to narrow down). Maybe you missed it but I (briefly) voted Felkyr, it just isn't reflected in the voting thread. You want to add me to that list, or state why not?
---

+ Show Spoiler +

On August 31 2013 02:44 HiroPro wrote:
this is a list!

1. raynpelikoneet
2. Oatsmaster
3. MrZentor
4. cephiro
5. strongandbig
6. Danel Ion
7. Hassybaby
8. red man
9. kitaman27
10. Stutters695
11. WaveofShadow
12. cakepie
13. VayneAuthority
14. mkfuba07
15. Alakaslam
16. austinmcc
17. TheRavensName
18. Clarity_nl
19. Risen
20. Koshi
21. yamato77
22. ShiaoPi

23. Felkyr

24. Onegu
25. randombum
26. VisceraEyes
27. ObviousOne
28. HiroPro
29. geript
30. AxleGreaser
31. Mr. Cheesecake



HiroPro you seem to have known something about the importance of the player list positions even before we saw BH's lightning rod ability and Onegu's list bus driver. What's up with that?

---

@clarity you're not the only one confuzzled by Dandel + the unsubstantiated town reads ppl have on him.


The townreads have been explained numerous times. Don't complain about others not reading if you don't read yourself. You point against Zentor stands however---is he scum?
What do you think of Hiro cakepie?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 618
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 124
JuggernautJason63
Nina 56
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29238
Calm 2790
Mini 157
firebathero 125
Dewaltoss 103
soO 48
HiyA 31
Hyun 25
Bale 21
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
XaKoH 298
canceldota6
League of Legends
Doublelift599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1451
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
FrodaN2223
B2W.Neo617
Beastyqt566
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee191
ToD186
KnowMe151
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM103
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur609
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 43m
Replay Cast
3h 28m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.