• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5739 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 243 Next
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 01 2013 01:53 GMT
#1681
Hmm, I didn't think Onegu was a good kill before. I believed his claim, but that might be because others (Oats you say?) defended his claim and I read those defenses. I don't know... what Onegu said does make sense, if it went that way. And Stutters backed it up. So if Onegu would flip not-what-he-claimed, we're sure Stutters is that too, right? Are there no more town aligned people in BM who can support them? Or would it be bad for them to claim?

GN too.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 01 2013 02:23 GMT
#1682
On September 01 2013 09:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:44 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.


Oh, I went back and re-read it. For some reason in my head, it made it sound like Onegu just fucked up and accidentally posted in the QT with his real name as opposed to a cover name he was given.

Is that not what he did?
Now I have to go back and re-read.

Just to clarify this real quick while I catch up again if you're town and BM you weren't given a pseudonym. Obviously can't speak for the others.

The other names are Kobe Bryant, Master Yi, Edward Nigma, Master Yi and Zaphod Beeblebrox (me)
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 01 2013 02:38 GMT
#1683
On September 01 2013 10:53 Felkyr wrote:
Hmm, I didn't think Onegu was a good kill before. I believed his claim, but that might be because others (Oats you say?) defended his claim and I read those defenses. I don't know... what Onegu said does make sense, if it went that way. And Stutters backed it up. So if Onegu would flip not-what-he-claimed, we're sure Stutters is that too, right? Are there no more town aligned people in BM who can support them? Or would it be bad for them to claim?

GN too.

I don't understand what you're saying about Onegu not flipping what he claimed. Can you explain?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 02:53 GMT
#1684
On September 01 2013 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:44 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.


Oh, I went back and re-read it. For some reason in my head, it made it sound like Onegu just fucked up and accidentally posted in the QT with his real name as opposed to a cover name he was given.

Is that not what he did?
Now I have to go back and re-read.

Just to clarify this real quick while I catch up again if you're town and BM you weren't given a pseudonym. Obviously can't speak for the others.

The other names are Kobe Bryant, Master Yi, Edward Nigma, Master Yi and Zaphod Beeblebrox (me)

Alright that means my list IS relevant to finding out who the claimed 3P is.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 01 2013 02:54 GMT
#1685
On September 01 2013 10:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:58 Koshi wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:53 Cephiro wrote:
Thank you if you do.

Who would you kill at night if you could?

Dnu, I got no real reads tbh.
But I would kill Onegu. Revealing the entire BM mason is strange, he could have scumhunted there or at least done something better than get silly towncred for revealing basically nothing.

Koshi you should know that Onegu is ultra mega lynchbait. Why would you kill him?

Yeah well, he is indeed always super ultra lynchbait. He has to roll scum one day right? #yolo
I have never seen Onegu do something like reveal an entire Mason group for nothing. Also Oats calling him confirmed Town for telling the thread about the BM? Nha. Onegu is a good kill atm. I feel it in my bones.

I'd agree with you if BM was doing anything productive. However between accomplishing nothing at all(practically just him and I posting) and the speculation that BM is a scum group I don't think it made any discernable difference except clearing the air and revealing a 3p which I think was a net positive. That is a pro-town move imo.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 01 2013 02:54 GMT
#1686
On August 30 2013 10:25 HiroPro wrote:
Gentlemen,

I stand before you a changed man. Once I was but a simple peasant toiling away in the fields. But I was changed by my maker... For Now I am a member of the Brown! Freed from my shackles, I shall lead all that is good! Let not the demons and machines trouble you! Strike back! This game is ours! No one shall trouble us here!


This guys should be lynched for trying to fake membership in The Brown Brotherhood
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 01 2013 02:55 GMT
#1687
+ Show Spoiler [LOL reply to Austin] +

On August 30 2013 11:14 austinmcc wrote:
Geript, will you type a different number than 1000?

Like...say I had a cow to sell you and I'm not willing to part with it for less than $2000. But it's worth $10000, easy $8000 cow-profit for you. How much would you pay for my cow?


I know your question wasn't to me.

But I have different answer.

Operating on the assumption that I am maximising the prospective personal return to me then unfortunately the problem is largely unsolvable as there are other complex parameters of the situation I would want to know.

However to answer the question without asking for the extra info.
Assuming reasonable values for those 'other complex parameters of the situation' then with a high degree of probability I would pay you between $4000 & $8000 in order to maximise.

I really do rather like your questions.


@geript
So geript when will you be in the thread tonight(game time)?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 01 2013 03:10 GMT
#1688
On September 01 2013 11:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:44 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
[quote]
Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any Isolid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.


Oh, I went back and re-read it. For some reason in my head, it made it sound like Onegu just fucked up and accidentally posted in the QT with his real name as opposed to a cover name he was given.

Is that not what he did?
Now I have to go back and re-read.

Just to clarify this real quick while I catch up again if you're town and BM you weren't given a pseudonym. Obviously can't speak for the others.

The other names are Kobe Bryant, Master Yi, Edward Nigma, Master Yi and Zaphod Beeblebrox (me)

Alright that means my list IS relevant to finding out who the claimed 3P is.

If I can go meta I'd bet it's VE. Yi always was a favorite of new players(got my first penta on beta Yi lol) and I remember him asking a bunch of questions when the LoL mafia thread popped up.

More seriously though he did say he could work with town or scum so we might want him to explain what he means in BM before trying to out him.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 03:15 GMT
#1689
On September 01 2013 12:10 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 11:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 11:23 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:44 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
[quote]

those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any Isolid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.


Oh, I went back and re-read it. For some reason in my head, it made it sound like Onegu just fucked up and accidentally posted in the QT with his real name as opposed to a cover name he was given.

Is that not what he did?
Now I have to go back and re-read.

Just to clarify this real quick while I catch up again if you're town and BM you weren't given a pseudonym. Obviously can't speak for the others.

The other names are Kobe Bryant, Master Yi, Edward Nigma, Master Yi and Zaphod Beeblebrox (me)

Alright that means my list IS relevant to finding out who the claimed 3P is.

If I can go meta I'd bet it's VE. Yi always was a favorite of new players(got my first penta on beta Yi lol) and I remember him asking a bunch of questions when the LoL mafia thread popped up.

More seriously though he did say he could work with town or scum so we might want him to explain what he means in BM before trying to out him.

Personally unlike what VA and you have both suggested, I doubt the person picked Yi specifically because they enjoy playing him. It's possible but a long shot imo.

What IS going on in BM chat anyway? Is anyone even doing anything in there? I imagine it's probably too late to get any real information from people now that it's been outed...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 01 2013 03:41 GMT
#1690
Remember all actions must be submitted an hour before the deadline because there is a 1 hr silent resolution period. You have left to submit actions.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 01 2013 03:41 GMT
#1691
As a reminder, The night will end in 23 hours from the nightpost. All actions must be in by that time. Following this, there will be a silent 1 hour resolution period and the daypost will go up when actions are done being resolved. Actions submitted after the resolution period has begun will not be counted.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 01 2013 03:45 GMT
#1692
Ninja'd!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 01 2013 04:33 GMT
#1693
gg BH

geript, I'd like to hear a specific explanation from you. If you are town, then you know mafia knows you're town. Yet you still picked up boatloads of votes, and there weren't any strong pushes off of you except a bit of movement towards felkyr at one point. Knowing that mafia would know you're town, but still let you pick up votes and didn't try to push things off you means BH likely town. I even mentioned that earlier, figuring that you were actually going to choose another target.

But you didn't. So I'm interested in why your thought process never wavered, given that there wasn't really any attempt to get a different lynch going when you were constantly saying you'd shoot BH.

On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.
This is partially correct. rayn fakeclaimed that nuke, not Vayne. FORGET THE NUCLEAR COMPARISONS.

However, blatantly lying about past games figuring nobody will go back and read them (or just remember playing in them) would be an AWFUL strategy. And, despite some of my nuclear play, I'm not usually awful. You guys just have rhyming names that are very similar.
Fe fi fo fum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 01 2013 04:42 GMT
#1694
So now that its night I can move someone in the players list one spot above me or move myself anywhere. Who wants moved?
Try TL Mafia!!!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 01 2013 04:58 GMT
#1695
You are claiming that the only thing you do to another person is just move them?
Fe fi fo fum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 01 2013 05:03 GMT
#1696
Im also in BM...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 01 2013 05:03 GMT
#1697
And yes when I move someone I dont do anything to them
Try TL Mafia!!!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 01 2013 05:05 GMT
#1698
Alrighty. Just curiosity, don't have any reason to get moved.
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 01 2013 05:08 GMT
#1699
geript town guys.
Not voterigger, some role that switches all the votes on you to another target.
lol BH again victim of the lynch
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 05:11 GMT
#1700
On September 01 2013 14:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
geript town guys.
Not voterigger, some role that switches all the votes on you to another target.
lol BH again victim of the lynch

Which totally explains why my vote on SHiaoPi was moved.

Thanks for your contributions as always Oats.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech158
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3737
Rain 1792
GuemChi 468
FanTaSy 419
sSak 46
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 56
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1180
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King256
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush961
• Stunt450
Other Games
• Shiphtur763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 2m
INu's Battles
5h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 2m
OSC
16h 17m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.