• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5739 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 243 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:46 GMT
#1661
On September 01 2013 09:44 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.


Oh, I went back and re-read it. For some reason in my head, it made it sound like Onegu just fucked up and accidentally posted in the QT with his real name as opposed to a cover name he was given.

Is that not what he did?
Now I have to go back and re-read.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 00:48 GMT
#1662
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?


I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:49 GMT
#1663
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?



Koshi, what about BH's scumread on Hiro?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 01 2013 00:50 GMT
#1664
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?


I am the townie that can make most use of that item. Believe me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 00:50 GMT
#1665
On September 01 2013 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?



Koshi, what about BH's scumread on Hiro?

Ahyeah. D:
Seems like out of 3 people that want it only Clarity is not under suspicion.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 00:51 GMT
#1666
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?




Wasn't it cephiro? Like I said I'll take it but it's not as good on me as I originally thought. Cephiro seems to feel strongly about wanting it so I think you'll get a better conversation out of him
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 00:51 GMT
#1667
On September 01 2013 09:50 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?


I am the townie that can make most use of that item. Believe me.

Ok, because it is your birthday.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:51 GMT
#1668
On September 01 2013 09:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?



Koshi, what about BH's scumread on Hiro?

Ahyeah. D:
Seems like out of 3 people that want it only Clarity is not under suspicion.

I approve of you passing it to Clarity (if my approval matters to you ).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 01 2013 00:53 GMT
#1669
Thank you if you do.

Who would you kill at night if you could?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 00:53 GMT
#1670
PM is sent. hf with it!
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 00:56 GMT
#1671
Does it instantly send or something?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 01 2013 00:58 GMT
#1672
I expect that a host has to go through with receiving the PM and then sending the item forward. At least I haven't received anything yet.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 00:58 GMT
#1673
On September 01 2013 09:53 Cephiro wrote:
Thank you if you do.

Who would you kill at night if you could?

Dnu, I got no real reads tbh.
But I would kill Onegu. Revealing the entire BM mason is strange, he could have scumhunted there or at least done something better than get silly towncred for revealing basically nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 00:59 GMT
#1674
Yeah, dnu when you will get it. OP doesn't say it. But it is sent.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 01:00 GMT
#1675
Alright well if shit happens let us know if you're responsible for it cephiro.
If I could shoot someone it would be dandel or shiaopi.... actually leaning more on shiaopi now
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 01 2013 01:07 GMT
#1676
Sure, will do. I'll probably go to sleep soon, but after I get some irl necessities done I'll be posting some opinions about a few people. If there's anyone specific that you'd want to hear my opinions about or who I should look into, feel free to say.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 01:11 GMT
#1677
On September 01 2013 09:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:53 Cephiro wrote:
Thank you if you do.

Who would you kill at night if you could?

Dnu, I got no real reads tbh.
But I would kill Onegu. Revealing the entire BM mason is strange, he could have scumhunted there or at least done something better than get silly towncred for revealing basically nothing.

Koshi you should know that Onegu is ultra mega lynchbait. Why would you kill him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 01:16 GMT
#1678
On September 01 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:58 Koshi wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:53 Cephiro wrote:
Thank you if you do.

Who would you kill at night if you could?

Dnu, I got no real reads tbh.
But I would kill Onegu. Revealing the entire BM mason is strange, he could have scumhunted there or at least done something better than get silly towncred for revealing basically nothing.

Koshi you should know that Onegu is ultra mega lynchbait. Why would you kill him?

Yeah well, he is indeed always super ultra lynchbait. He has to roll scum one day right? #yolo
I have never seen Onegu do something like reveal an entire Mason group for nothing. Also Oats calling him confirmed Town for telling the thread about the BM? Nha. Onegu is a good kill atm. I feel it in my bones.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 01:17 GMT
#1679
Also, out of lives on candy crush and it's 3 am. got to sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 01:25 GMT
#1680
Ohyeah, and that Onegu felt guilty about only talking about the BM mason thing.
Or that he votes geript while quoting some long ass post to say something he didn't need to quote the long ass post for.
Or entering the thread saying that youtube videos are not cool.

gn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech158
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3737
Rain 1792
GuemChi 468
FanTaSy 419
sSak 46
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 56
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1180
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King256
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush961
• Stunt450
Other Games
• Shiphtur763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 2m
INu's Battles
5h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 2m
OSC
16h 17m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.