• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10175 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 243 Next
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:47 GMT
#1721
That should be a +11 on the roll, but I gotta go for the Deadly Aim :D
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:48 GMT
#1722
On September 01 2013 19:42 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hapababy

Consider my interest peaked


http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/5/55/Tink_levelup_08.mp3

?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 01 2013 10:50 GMT
#1723
Can you get roleblocked Hassy?
No gg, No skill.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 01 2013 10:51 GMT
#1724
Bah. Lame waking up and still seeing no item. I'm having a hard time believing Koshi would lie about it, so either mods are slow or someone is a pickpocket / redirector / blocker etc. Going to post stuff in ~2 hours.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 10:55 GMT
#1725
On September 01 2013 19:48 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 19:42 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hapababy

Consider my interest peaked


http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/5/55/Tink_levelup_08.mp3

?


I dunno where that's from.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:57 GMT
#1726
Doesn't say I can't be, but my rolls have to be public, so
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2013 11:31 GMT
#1727
Scum:
geript
kita
oats
hiro
clarity

~wob wob~
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2013 11:32 GMT
#1728
i dont have time today so that my readpost already!
lucky yous
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 01 2013 11:34 GMT
#1729
</3
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 12:11 GMT
#1730
On September 01 2013 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
Scum:
geript
kita
oats
hiro
clarity

~wob wob~


Worst reads I've ever seen out of you Dandel. Why is shiao not on your list, why is kita on your list? Why am I on your list?
How can oats and I both be on your list? Do you really think from our exchange we could be scum together?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 12:55 GMT
#1731
On September 01 2013 19:51 Cephiro wrote:
Bah. Lame waking up and still seeing no item. I'm having a hard time believing Koshi would lie about it, so either mods are slow or someone is a pickpocket / redirector / blocker etc. Going to post stuff in ~2 hours.

That's really sad. My item says that every number will become 0 for the first night you posses it. Maybe items will be transfered at the end of the day and then the first night will be N2.



On September 01 2013 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
Scum:
geript
kita
oats
hiro
clarity

~wob wob~

Dandel totes town. I don't think geript is scum though.I don't think Clarity is scum. The rest maybe. Oats can be scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 13:04 GMT
#1732
His list might as well look like this:

thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
Clarity

Koshi how can you call dandel "totes town" for this? Sure, there is probably a scum in that list but... really?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 01 2013 13:09 GMT
#1733
Clarity, what do you make of Rayn?
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 01 2013 13:20 GMT
#1734
hey im not thread sentiment scum. Im insulted.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 13:25 GMT
#1735
On September 01 2013 22:04 Clarity_nl wrote:
His list might as well look like this:

thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
Clarity

Koshi how can you call dandel "totes town" for this? Sure, there is probably a scum in that list but... really?

Why did people call DI totes town in the GoT game? I can see him doing the same here. Also, that list isn't all thread sentiment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 13:25 GMT
#1736
On September 01 2013 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey im not thread sentiment scum. Im insulted.


Err, yeah I guess that's true. I pushed you at some point though I never concluded that you were scummy from it.
Do you agree though that it's weird dandel has both of us on that list?

On September 01 2013 22:09 yamato77 wrote:
Clarity, what do you make of Rayn?


Has he even done anything this game? Super disinterested. I find it hard to tell if that makes him scum though, every game I've seen him play so far he's seemed interested, regardless of alingment.
I think he needs a kick in the ass, not a knife to the throat.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 13:28 GMT
#1737
On September 01 2013 22:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 22:04 Clarity_nl wrote:
His list might as well look like this:

thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
Clarity

Koshi how can you call dandel "totes town" for this? Sure, there is probably a scum in that list but... really?

Why did people call DI totes town in the GoT game? I can see him doing the same here. Also, that list isn't all thread sentiment.


I agreed with his conclusions way more in GoT is what it comes down to. I find him hard to read cause he doesn't share his thought process, which is where most differences between town and scum are. It's easy to make a list that people will like.
And then there's like a random omgus on me with no explanation.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 13:31 GMT
#1738
On September 01 2013 22:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 22:25 Koshi wrote:
On September 01 2013 22:04 Clarity_nl wrote:
His list might as well look like this:

thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
thread sentiment
Clarity

Koshi how can you call dandel "totes town" for this? Sure, there is probably a scum in that list but... really?

Why did people call DI totes town in the GoT game? I can see him doing the same here. Also, that list isn't all thread sentiment.


I agreed with his conclusions way more in GoT is what it comes down to. I find him hard to read cause he doesn't share his thought process, which is where most differences between town and scum are. It's easy to make a list that people will like.
And then there's like a random omgus on me with no explanation.

But DI doesn't do that as scum? If he wants to be random, he can be more random than this.
DI is using a new scum meta or he isn't scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 13:32 GMT
#1739
I dunno what dandel does or doesn't do as scum, all I know he's playing different, or at least WORSE than GoT.
Does that make him scum? I'm not sure. But it definitely doesn't make him "totes town"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 13:33 GMT
#1740
Ok I agree totes town is a but much!
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason58
MindelVK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31344
Calm 3011
Shuttle 809
firebathero 155
Mini 120
Dewaltoss 115
HiyA 30
Hyun 27
NaDa 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Aegong 21
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7871
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1491
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu538
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt817
B2W.Neo555
ceh9551
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee191
C9.Mang0127
ToD108
KnowMe104
Trikslyr79
RotterdaM70
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV262
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 30m
Replay Cast
4h 15m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.