• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:57
CEST 06:57
KST 13:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9578 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 243 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 13:33 GMT
#1741
but = bit
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2013 13:43 GMT
#1742
Hey pokemon dude! Do not fight! There is no reason to if you are town!
You know what i mean. scum have hard time winning if you do not fight.
You can also prove you are town by doing so. If you don't, i'll hunt you down and kill you!
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 13:44 GMT
#1743
rayn also town. Let me trow out townreads in the night.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2013 13:50 GMT
#1744
I'm sad Koshi. Did you kill my pikachu? :/
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 01 2013 13:53 GMT
#1745
On September 01 2013 22:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey im not thread sentiment scum. Im insulted.


Err, yeah I guess that's true. I pushed you at some point though I never concluded that you were scummy from it.
Do you agree though that it's weird dandel has both of us on that list?

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 22:09 yamato77 wrote:
Clarity, what do you make of Rayn?


Has he even done anything this game? Super disinterested. I find it hard to tell if that makes him scum though, every game I've seen him play so far he's seemed interested, regardless of alingment.
I think he needs a kick in the ass, not a knife to the throat.

Really, among all the people I would consider to have been useless so far this game, he is the most surprising and also the one who has the largest filter comprised of worthless speculation.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 01 2013 13:56 GMT
#1746
rayn kinda can play scum pretty well though.

BUT YAMATO CANT.

Koshi, do you want to lynch Dandel? Why do you care about the severity of our townreads on him?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 13:57 GMT
#1747
On September 01 2013 22:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
rayn kinda can play scum pretty well though.

BUT YAMATO CANT.

Koshi, do you want to lynch Dandel? Why do you care about the severity of our townreads on him?


Oats why do you never actually read the thread?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 14:00 GMT
#1748
idk if this will work but we should probably set up some sort of plan so town KP doesn't get wasted

players 1-16 town KP should fire at geript

players 17-31 should fire elsewhere

that's the general gist, but it should probably be broken down even further
I come in for the scraps
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 01 2013 14:03 GMT
#1749
I will be gone for a lot of today, so be sure to send your questions to crossfire as well as me
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 14:09 GMT
#1750
On September 01 2013 22:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
rayn kinda can play scum pretty well though.

BUT YAMATO CANT.

Koshi, do you want to lynch Dandel? Why do you care about the severity of our townreads on him?

Oats, now that the thread is well over 100 pages long. Are you going to say you have 0 scumreads?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 14:10 GMT
#1751
On September 01 2013 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'm sad Koshi. Did you kill my pikachu? :/

No. I would never kill pikachu. TRUE STORY.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 01 2013 14:10 GMT
#1752
On September 01 2013 13:33 austinmcc wrote:
gg BH

geript, I'd like to hear a specific explanation from you. If you are town, then you know mafia knows you're town. Yet you still picked up boatloads of votes, and there weren't any strong pushes off of you except a bit of movement towards felkyr at one point. Knowing that mafia would know you're town, but still let you pick up votes and didn't try to push things off you means BH likely town. I even mentioned that earlier, figuring that you were actually going to choose another target.

But you didn't. So I'm interested in why your thought process never wavered, given that there wasn't really any attempt to get a different lynch going when you were constantly saying you'd shoot BH.

This logic doesn't work. Why would scum care whether the votes were on geript or not. His claimed power didn't require that he be the lynch target, he was saying the votes just don't matter.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 14:17 GMT
#1753
On September 01 2013 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey pokemon dude! Do not fight! There is no reason to if you are town!
You know what i mean. scum have hard time winning if you do not fight.
You can also prove you are town by doing so. If you don't, i'll hunt you down and kill you!


Hmm. Well I dunno what this pokemon business is, all I know is pikachu died, but it might explain why rayn has seemed so absent? Been doing pokemon battles all day, rayn?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2013 14:23 GMT
#1754
On September 01 2013 23:17 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey pokemon dude! Do not fight! There is no reason to if you are town!
You know what i mean. scum have hard time winning if you do not fight.
You can also prove you are town by doing so. If you don't, i'll hunt you down and kill you!


Hmm. Well I dunno what this pokemon business is, all I know is pikachu died, but it might explain why rayn has seemed so absent? Been doing pokemon battles all day, rayn?

No i have not been doing battles. The other guy shouldn't be doing battles either if he 's town. We become very effective team against mafia in case we do not battle.

I have a strong feeling on who this other dude is. I'm proabably gonna reveal it just before the deadline in case i get shot.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 14:25 GMT
#1755
Is there any benefit to you fighting? Your claim makes no real sense.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 14:27 GMT
#1756
I need somebody who has an useless Role PM & is town.
Dandel Ion. Is that person you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 14:28 GMT
#1757
No it's VA. :D

Does everybody believe VA is town?
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 01 2013 14:29 GMT
#1758
no dude like no one believes im town since im not trolling or whatever
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 01 2013 14:30 GMT
#1759
vayne is totally town
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2013 14:32 GMT
#1760
Ok cool. I ll give you a present VA. It can work really well for me and you if you were truthful about your role.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech131
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3188
Shuttle 1517
Sharp 313
Dewaltoss 80
Mong 55
Noble 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Mew2King19
Other Games
summit1g8028
WinterStarcraft527
C9.Mang0281
Sick114
ViBE114
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1037
• Stunt327
Other Games
• Shiphtur407
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.