• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9558 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 01:40 GMT
#1098
On August 31 2013 10:36 Blazinghand wrote:
But LOOK the point is this

If I was scum and cora was town, AND I really knew and couple manipulate cora that well... why would I make him RQ and have him replaced with DI? If I really know cora that well and can predict his irrational actions with mechanical precision, why wouldn't I just keep him in the game, dancing along my finely tuned puppet strings?

If you think I'm scum, you MUST admit I didn't know cora was gonna RQ

I get your point and I agree, but then I still don't understand why you had to do what you did in the way you did it when a much simpler and more efficient way would have been to just tell the town what you thought.

You do enjoy causing chaos (as either alignment, sadly) and only properly perform as town when forced to do so. You're lucky I agree with VE and others who have said you're not being lynched today (and that you don't truly appear to be scum) otherwise I'd consider voting you. Your play still feels very off to me though. I'll pull a page from Vayne's book and call you 3P. Are you the BM guy?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 01:41 GMT
#1100
On August 31 2013 10:38 randombum wrote:
I don't know if you deserve credit for getting cora replaced by dandel (whom I'm not sure is as good of a player as you seem to think since dandel failed to make us gods amongst mafia players in our last game together). Like you said you didn't expect that as the outcome. So what could have happened was he gets super angry, but not quit, and the two of you argue in thread dis-railing everything which one could easily see as a scum thing to do.

I personally want to believe you weren't trying to get him to quit, because winning by being so unfun to play with that others quit is no good.




Oh shit randombum puls out the Dick Move Analysis™!
Marv where you at, bro?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 01:43 GMT
#1102
On August 31 2013 10:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 10:38 randombum wrote:
I don't know if you deserve credit for getting cora replaced by dandel (whom I'm not sure is as good of a player as you seem to think since dandel failed to make us gods amongst mafia players in our last game together). Like you said you didn't expect that as the outcome. So what could have happened was he gets super angry, but not quit, and the two of you argue in thread dis-railing everything which one could easily see as a scum thing to do.

I personally want to believe you weren't trying to get him to quit, because winning by being so unfun to play with that others quit is no good.




Oh shit randombum puls out the Dick Move Analysis™!
Marv where you at, bro?

Actually you know, I'm not sure dick move analysis applies to BH. He definitely would pull dick move-type stuff to win. Maybe not stuff that would mess with hosts in whatever way (though I'm sure marv/geript would have something to say about that) but you DID attempt to win The Game through sheer spam (and did a good job as well) which really pissed some people off.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 01:47 GMT
#1105
On August 31 2013 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
>implying I didn't win The Game

True, but dick move analysis states that people wouldn't resort to 'out-of-game' or 'host-gaming' methods to win a game otherwise people wouldn't want to keep playing with them. You very finely skirted that line, and while not pissing me off, you certainly pissed others off (to me they just kinda seemed butthurt for losing lol). You just seem like the kind of person who wouldn't mind employing whatever methods he deemed necessary to win a game. Take that as you will.

Anyway,
On August 31 2013 10:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ah that's right, you've missed out on the majority of games with Chezinu. Shame, that.

I guess my question is this then: what do you think of him THIS game? Subtract his roleplay stuff for the moment - do you think he's playing for or against town?

Looking at Hiro.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 01:57 GMT
#1108
On August 31 2013 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 09:33 AxleGreaser wrote:
On August 31 2013 08:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
It's a good idea to lynch geript because we can test if his claim is real or not. If it is real, then we look at the people that soft pushed his lynch once he claimed, because that is where the scum lies.

A lynch that tells us absolutely nothing and is surely not scum is scum driven.


@vayne. HUH?

Surely the underlined bit is you.... driving a Geript Lynch.
hence according to you the bold bit you must be scum?

If it is as you say "where the scum lies"... is it "A lynch that tells us absolutely nothing?"



I don't know what you are saying most of the time but

I am not being subtle about it all, I am saying geript is a good lynch. Scum wouldn't want to take a stance on it, but make sure it happens. They can't go back and edit their posts now so I have no problem saying it.

WoS brings up a good point about him playing so blatantly cocky, that there is a possibility he WANTS to be lynched for whatever reason

When I read your arguments about soft pushing I was a little confused myself.
Technically couldn't you read into every exchange I have made with Geript as me soft pushing him as well? I certainly haven't voted for him. Why believe me over anyone else doing the same?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 02:01 GMT
#1109
Really fucking hitting my stride this game. Feels so much better than Persona.
/brag
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 02:32 GMT
#1116
On August 31 2013 11:19 debears wrote:
I'm gonna guess most people have a town read on clarity and wave of shadow. Possibly BH too. Just based on filter size

VE Koshi and Slam doing decently as well

Filter size not the best tell around, though on that note I'm certain there are scummers in the no/1/2-posters thus far.

Anyway, Hiro.
Like you suggested, VE, I'm ignoring the Brown trolling since I can't really comment much on that.
He apparently has a scumread on BH. Not too surprising but one of the first to bring it up so mebbe townpoints?
On August 31 2013 07:44 HiroPro wrote:
I think geript has no idea what he's doing (yes I'm well aware that he's played a number of games). He's seen other people do nothing, antagonize other players in the games, yet not be lynched and thinks that he can do the same. The post where he claims "unlynchable" strikes me in the same vein - it's a joke post just designed to annoy. I don't see anything about his play that suggests specifically that he's mafia other than that he hasn't attempted to scumhunt in any manner (which can honestly be said about half the thread).

Furthermore, BH's play right now is striking me as very opportunistic:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 07:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2013 07:01 geript wrote:
Ok. Feel free to vote then.


##unvote
##vote geript


my points vs ceph still stand, new evidence leads to update WRT prior assumptn. max probability scum lynch is geript

This post in particular appears very suspicious. There's no evidence to indicate that BH had any prior suspicion of geript and he doesn't even attempt to offer any sort of reason for lynching geript. Think about this carefully - what's the first reaction that a town player would likely have when they see someone claim "unlynchable". They'd either think that it's a ludicrous claim or they'd start wondering why someone would claim this (as either alignment).

Why is BH's first response to simply just throw down a vote? Why is he so quick to abandon a case on Cephiro that has some sort of reasoning to just blindly go "he said to vote him, LET'S DO IT!"

Think about what I said earlier about BH's play (if you haven't read my earlier post on him, go back and do it, think about what I'm saying, read between the lines, and don't just go "oh he's roleplaying, guess I should ignore him").

Be Strong. Be Brown. Vote BH.

This post bothers me though.
He goes and does some analysis on Geript (wrong analysis, btw but I'll get to that) and then moves on to BH. He basically slams BH for not scumhunting re:Geript yet gives Geript a pass for it in the same thread.
Regarding his posts on Geript as well, it looks as though he is wilfully ignoring what the rest of us (including BH) must see. Geript does not troll simply to annoy people, and his 'unlynchable' post definitely has a reason. Hiro is quick to dismiss Geript's play as useless and trolling towny and does not want to lynch him because of that. I'm honestly not sure where that analysis comes from because Cora did LITERALLY the exact thing Hiro is describing (acting like Coag) and got lambasted for it. Why would he think that we'd give Geript a free pass? Something is definitely odd about the way he has chosen to view Geript's posting and I don't like it.

Then this.
On August 31 2013 08:04 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 07:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 07:44 HiroPro wrote:
I think geript has no idea what he's doing (yes I'm well aware that he's played a number of games). He's seen other people do nothing, antagonize other players in the games, yet not be lynched and thinks that he can do the same. The post where he claims "unlynchable" strikes me in the same vein - it's a joke post just designed to annoy. I don't see anything about his play that suggests specifically that he's mafia other than that he hasn't attempted to scumhunt in any manner (which can honestly be said about half the thread).

Furthermore, BH's play right now is striking me as very opportunistic:
On August 31 2013 07:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2013 07:01 geript wrote:
Ok. Feel free to vote then.


##unvote
##vote geript


my points vs ceph still stand, new evidence leads to update WRT prior assumptn. max probability scum lynch is geript

This post in particular appears very suspicious. There's no evidence to indicate that BH had any prior suspicion of geript and he doesn't even attempt to offer any sort of reason for lynching geript. Think about this carefully - what's the first reaction that a town player would likely have when they see someone claim "unlynchable". They'd either think that it's a ludicrous claim or they'd start wondering why someone would claim this (as either alignment).

Why is BH's first response to simply just throw down a vote? Why is he so quick to abandon a case on Cephiro that has some sort of reasoning to just blindly go "he said to vote him, LET'S DO IT!"

Think about what I said earlier about BH's play (if you haven't read my earlier post on him, go back and do it, think about what I'm saying, read between the lines, and don't just go "oh he's roleplaying, guess I should ignore him").

Be Strong. Be Brown. Vote BH.


Why does this apply to BH but not to WoS or myself?

Because neither of you have actually voted for geript, haven't completely abandoned your big case on someone else, and haven't struck me as suspicious before this? Come on clarity, think -_-

Defense of me, and inaccurate to boot. I am currently voting for ShiaoPi because lurk, (and was at the time of this post I believe) and never had a big case on anyone. Why should I not be suspicious for not voting Geript even though I have repeatedly agreed with others' scummy views of him? If anything Vayne is probably closer to the right of it in that you'd expect a towny to vote for who he thinks is sucm (I have given my reasons for not doing so).

On August 31 2013 08:21 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 08:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 08:04 HiroPro wrote:
On August 31 2013 07:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 07:44 HiroPro wrote:
I think geript has no idea what he's doing (yes I'm well aware that he's played a number of games). He's seen other people do nothing, antagonize other players in the games, yet not be lynched and thinks that he can do the same. The post where he claims "unlynchable" strikes me in the same vein - it's a joke post just designed to annoy. I don't see anything about his play that suggests specifically that he's mafia other than that he hasn't attempted to scumhunt in any manner (which can honestly be said about half the thread).

Furthermore, BH's play right now is striking me as very opportunistic:
On August 31 2013 07:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 31 2013 07:01 geript wrote:
Ok. Feel free to vote then.


##unvote
##vote geript


my points vs ceph still stand, new evidence leads to update WRT prior assumptn. max probability scum lynch is geript

This post in particular appears very suspicious. There's no evidence to indicate that BH had any prior suspicion of geript and he doesn't even attempt to offer any sort of reason for lynching geript. Think about this carefully - what's the first reaction that a town player would likely have when they see someone claim "unlynchable". They'd either think that it's a ludicrous claim or they'd start wondering why someone would claim this (as either alignment).

Why is BH's first response to simply just throw down a vote? Why is he so quick to abandon a case on Cephiro that has some sort of reasoning to just blindly go "he said to vote him, LET'S DO IT!"

Think about what I said earlier about BH's play (if you haven't read my earlier post on him, go back and do it, think about what I'm saying, read between the lines, and don't just go "oh he's roleplaying, guess I should ignore him").

Be Strong. Be Brown. Vote BH.


Why does this apply to BH but not to WoS or myself?

Because neither of you have actually voted for geript, haven't completely abandoned your big case on someone else, and haven't struck me as suspicious before this? Come on clarity, think -_-


I thought WoS voted geript but my point stands.
I can understand your "drops his whole big case to vote for someone" argument but...

On August 31 2013 08:04 HiroPro wrote:
<snip>
Think about this carefully - what's the first reaction that a town player would likely have when they see someone claim "unlynchable". They'd either think that it's a ludicrous claim or they'd start wondering why someone would claim this (as either alignment).
<snip>

On August 31 2013 06:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
I think we should try to lynch the unlynchable, worst case we nolynch which might have happened anyway in such a big game.

On August 31 2013 07:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 31 2013 06:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
I think we should try to lynch the unlynchable, worst case we nolynch which might have happened anyway in such a big game.

I agree with this completely.



What's your point clarity? Do you or do you not see the difference between the play of yourself/WoS and BH?

If you're trying to say something along the lines of "hiro, why are you being inconsistent about the reactions?", specifics clarity: the actions that the two of you took and the behavior leading up to this are different. You may not think it matters, but I do.


This post makes me feel a little better but it's kind of vague. I honestly need a few specifics here and maybe a response to Hiro regarding my recent interaction with BH as well.

I'm not necessarily feeling scum on Hiro but I want some elaboration. What he has done about his super strong scumread of BH is not enough if he truly believes BH is scum imo, and I want some more recent context regarding current thread events.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 02:35 GMT
#1117
On August 31 2013 11:25 Onegu wrote:
Ok BM QT names

I was first to post
Edward Nigma only a hello post
Kobe Bryant
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Master Yi he claimed 3p

Thank you Onegu.
As a self-proclaimed resident LoL expert, out of the current player list, Master Yi has to be one of:
Oats
Dandel
Kita
Vayne (unlikely)
Fuba
Yamato
VE

Before one of the above players remarks that the name could have been chosen to make people like me think it's one of the above players, I say that Master Yi did not assume that the BM QT names and whatnot would be leaked.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 02:40 GMT
#1119
On August 31 2013 11:39 Onegu wrote:
I just woke up and have to finish kid stuff then I will catch up on the thread and post my reads not just BM things.

Take your time.
You know I've got a soft spot for you and your kids.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 02:49 GMT
#1127
On August 31 2013 11:47 kitaman27 wrote:
:o

Congrats on 10k VE!

I'd be mad jelly if I didn't know mine is coming soon (and I like Archon better).
Grats doodbro.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 03:10 GMT
#1132
On August 31 2013 11:42 geript wrote:
@Wave... I think you have Hiro wrong just fyi.

iueawfvbewagfvbawieuvakt
I'm shaking my fist at you as we speak.

WHY
GIVE ME SOMETHING
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 04:48 GMT
#1136
On August 31 2013 12:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 12:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 31 2013 11:42 geript wrote:
@Wave... I think you have Hiro wrong just fyi.

iueawfvbewagfvbawieuvakt
I'm shaking my fist at you as we speak.

WHY
GIVE ME SOMETHING


Hihi Wave, remember that time we Hydra'd together, wasn't that fun? Anywho -- if ShaioPi wasn't your current vote, who would it land on? You say that "You're not that sure" on HiroPro essentially, so where does your vote land atm?

Geript.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:43 GMT
#1407
Alright, finally back.
What in the actual fuck.

I am inclined to believe Geript so I will ask him, what should I do with my vote, and does it matter at all?
The fact that BH has not even attempted to provide town with any semblance of help when being threatened with death is scum-indicative (as is his refusal to give a read of me). In Les Mis BH was EXTREMELY helpful before getting mislynched and truly tried to help town as best as he could.

BH's overall play and posting has seemed towny to me aside from the fact that he HAS NOT BEEN SCUMHUNTING. PERIOD. Really big disconnect in the feel of his posts and his actions and as such I had not planned on voting him today to see how his play continued. Over really wanted to eliminate some fucking lurk but I can see that's not going to happen (also because I wasn't around to push it during the most active part of the day it seems).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:43 GMT
#1408
On September 01 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit

So....do you agree with me that Shiao is scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:46 GMT
#1413
On September 01 2013 06:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Geript do you basically decide who is lynched? Votes dont matter?

This.
Luv muffin I was very patient with you, I'd appreciate if you answer my last few questions.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:48 GMT
#1417
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:51 GMT
#1420
On September 01 2013 06:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....

What we had was something special, but I've moved on.
Geript is my new hydra luv muffin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:53 GMT
#1423
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Ok that's one answer.
On September 01 2013 06:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit

So....do you agree with me that Shiao is scum?

How about this one?

And another: you say a large majority of the votes won't matter. Which ones will and why?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:55 GMT
#1426
Oh and to the rest of the thread (I don't want to derail current conversation, so you guys can respond after deadline):
I am honestly surprised I got no reaction to my post here. No thoughts whatsoever?
On August 31 2013 11:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 11:25 Onegu wrote:
Ok BM QT names

I was first to post
Edward Nigma only a hello post
Kobe Bryant
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Master Yi he claimed 3p

Thank you Onegu.
As a self-proclaimed resident LoL expert, out of the current player list, Master Yi has to be one of:
Oats
Dandel
Kita
Vayne (unlikely)
Fuba
Yamato
VE

Before one of the above players remarks that the name could have been chosen to make people like me think it's one of the above players, I say that Master Yi did not assume that the BM QT names and whatnot would be leaked.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:02 GMT
#1432
On September 01 2013 07:01 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:00 ShiaoPi wrote:
why am I scum again?


Why does this matter?
You're not getting lynched, time to finally catch up to the game instead of "skimming" it and give us some reads.

The same would also be nice from BH.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 241
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_198
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King76
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 51m
Replay Cast
8h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.