• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11050 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 234

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 243 Next
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 11 2013 03:34 GMT
#4661
Who wants to play a game with normal roles like Cop, Doctor, 1-shot Vigilante, and Roleblocker?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:34 GMT
#4662
On September 11 2013 12:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]

The fact that you were like towniest person in game all game and were still alive meant you were scum. I just didn't care

Also re-reading through my QT I totally forgot---Cora PMed me shortly before he ragequit TL Mafia. I was like 'oh shit what do I do I'm gonna get modkilled now!' He raged at me for telling Alakaslam to shut up even though the man himself didn't seem to mind...apparently BH and I were major causes of his decision to ragequit and I honestly don't even know what I did.....


I actually did read you as 3p so no reason to kill you. Same with VE.
You guys were playing so pro-scum we just kinda ignored you.

bum really shoulda masoned VE earlier though so we couldve co ordinated
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 03:35 GMT
#4663
yea you were too town for scum, but this town was really dumb so it was k

after I noticed that you survived yet again, you had to be scum basically
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 03:37:37
September 11 2013 03:36 GMT
#4664
On September 11 2013 12:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea you were too town for scum, but this town was really dumb so it was k

after I noticed that you survived yet again, you had to be scum basically


Well, it's an improvement from "he's very scummy so probably scum" which is basically my old scum meta.
Guess I gotta find that sweet spot.

PS greymist what did chaos reigns do? I basically didnt wanna do it because I got roleblocked n1
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 03:37 GMT
#4665
I thought the masoning thing would happen instantly and only last that during the phase I did it. Like if I mason n2 I get it for n2 and n2 only. But I think it was actually use it at night get it the following day until the next day. whoops. We dind't really need to coordinate with VE though, he pretty blatantly playing for scum from our PoV
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 03:38 GMT
#4666
On September 11 2013 12:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea you were too town for scum, but this town was really dumb so it was k

after I noticed that you survived yet again, you had to be scum basically


Well, it's an improvement from "he's very scummy so probably scum" which is basically my old scum meta.
Guess I gotta find that sweet spot.


personally I think you guys should build a plaque in honor of geript and cephiro, but that's just my opinion. You guys could have afk'ed and still won due to them, with geript taking over the first 2 days and cephiro taking the last 2
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:39 GMT
#4667
On September 11 2013 12:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 11 2013 12:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea you were too town for scum, but this town was really dumb so it was k

after I noticed that you survived yet again, you had to be scum basically


Well, it's an improvement from "he's very scummy so probably scum" which is basically my old scum meta.
Guess I gotta find that sweet spot.


personally I think you guys should build a plaque in honor of geript and cephiro, but that's just my opinion. You guys could have afk'ed and still won due to them, with geript taking over the first 2 days and cephiro taking the last 2

I think in the end it comes down to 'when town try to make big plays, it FUCKS them.' See Axle as well.

Towns need to just sit down and scumhunt like a mofo to win. Nobody ever seems to do that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:40 GMT
#4668
Cephiro didn't play that badly really. geript scum mvp though.

How the fuck did hassy get lynched over slam. That wasn't even scum influenced.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 03:43:07
September 11 2013 03:42 GMT
#4669
On September 11 2013 12:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cephiro didn't play that badly really. geript scum mvp though.

How the fuck did hassy get lynched over slam. That wasn't even scum influenced.


in your QT you call cephiro scum mvp, so thats quite a 180

i mean he tunnelled 3 people obviously playing for town (oats, rayn, me) and proceeded to kill oats and do just about whatever he could to shut down any productive discussion with snide comments. all you could really do was laugh at the guy.
I come in for the scraps
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 11 2013 03:42 GMT
#4670
On September 11 2013 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Terrible call for town to lynch Axle yesterday imo.
Were you guys too afraid to lynch one of us and buy time in case we were unlynchable or something?
It's like VE and I were not even an option! (Thanks for that btw Cheese )


How the hell was I supposed to know there were 8 scum? I figured lynch a townie and scum wouldn't shoot me lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:42 GMT
#4671
On September 11 2013 12:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cephiro didn't play that badly really. geript scum mvp though.

How the fuck did hassy get lynched over slam. That wasn't even scum influenced.

I was so saddened by Geript's play because I KNOW he's more capable than that. I think it had something to do with his availability being really bad though---I seem to remember him saying he wouldn't be able to play for a while due to work but then he signed up for this anyway...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:43 GMT
#4672
On September 11 2013 12:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Cephiro didn't play that badly really. geript scum mvp though.

How the fuck did hassy get lynched over slam. That wasn't even scum influenced.


in your QT you call cephiro scum mvp, so thats quite a 180


I don't remember why that was. I think he had 3 scumreads on town or something, but I mean turns out the next day all of town did.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 11 2013 03:44 GMT
#4673
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]


You were very clearly scum when you started attacking me d4. Before that it was a toss up, though.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 03:46:02
September 11 2013 03:44 GMT
#4674
On September 11 2013 12:44 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]


You were very clearly scum when you started attacking me d4. Before that it was a toss up, though.


Too many 3p claims bro. Why you no call me scummy if it's clear?

BTW Axle was fucking town, oozing green. Those who said you can't read/understand his posts are probably not even reading his posts.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:45 GMT
#4675
I think it's just very, very, very difficult to make any kind of plan involving other people in one of these games. There are way too many unknown town AND scum powers out there, and people revive/send you to other threads/roleblock the ENTIRE GAME/etc. It's the source of all my paranoia in these big games, and especially as scum, where your whole game is one giant plan with a bunch of moving parts.

Cephiro had so many pieces to what he was trying to do, and had the disadvantage of having a plan to try and get reads on people that didn't look super townie in the first place, and might not go about looking super townie even if they cooperated.

Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 03:46 GMT
#4676
did anyone else fakeclaim in this game btw? Thought we would see a lot more of that in a game where roles can be anything but looks like im the only one that made up some bullshit power lolol
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 11 2013 03:46 GMT
#4677
I blame geript.

Also I totally caught felkyr day 1, why did I stop :I
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 03:47 GMT
#4678
On September 11 2013 12:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:44 Risen wrote:
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]


You were very clearly scum when you started attacking me d4. Before that it was a toss up, though.


Too many 3p claims bro. Why you no call me scummy if it's clear?

BTW Axle was fucking town, oozing green. Those who said you can't read/understand his posts are probably not even reading his posts.


Disagree, based on playing with him in an earlier game I thought he was confirmed scum. He did the exact same thing in another game where he ignored everything and just proceeded to tunnel WoS for stupid reasons and he was scum there. he was NOT obvious town here, at all. it was a good lynch imo
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:47 GMT
#4679
On September 11 2013 12:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
did anyone else fakeclaim in this game btw? Thought we would see a lot more of that in a game where roles can be anything but looks like im the only one that made up some bullshit power lolol
cheese halfway fakeclaimed in closed casket, but there wasn't that much of it, turns out.
Fe fi fo fum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:47 GMT
#4680
On September 11 2013 12:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
I blame geript.

Also I totally caught felkyr day 1, why did I stop :I


Cause he improved his posting a lot, with a little help.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo813
hiko355
Lowko329
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
djWHEAT86
Mew2King77
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3928
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 27m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.