• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10868 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 232

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 243 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 02:58 GMT
#4621
It didn't help that our team kept throwing you under the bus, random. Once you started looking scummy everyone gave up on defending you or anything because if you get lynched, oh well.
Fe fi fo fum.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 11 2013 02:58 GMT
#4622
Bench of shame for Coagulation and 'Slam.

Rest of scumteam, many <3's to you.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:00 GMT
#4623
On September 11 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D
Oh yeah! What was Chaos Reigns?

And also Grey, I asked if you had any games in mind when making the dimensional lemming role, what were some other games you thought scum could take advantage of (not that we even took advantage of a no-flip lynch world )?
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 11 2013 03:00 GMT
#4624
On September 11 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D

Felkyr was Yi. I'll touch more about the setup stuff in my big post in a day or two unless GreY wants to address it earlier cause I got to sleep now.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 03:01 GMT
#4625
On September 11 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D


I wanna know this too. Pretty sure YI was felkr.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:01 GMT
#4626
Lol damn. Felkyr wasn't on my 'plays League' list because I don't know him haha
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 03:02 GMT
#4627
The whole thing with yi was it's extra funny because being in BM chat he knew stutters wanted to check him, but he just so happened to be the god father role so he got a green check and got to sail through the game.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:04 GMT
#4628
On September 11 2013 12:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol damn. Felkyr wasn't on my 'plays League' list because I don't know him haha
As do I.

That was such a weird thing for everyone to be concerned about, although I guess it got relevant once we realized there were so many 3Ps and someone ELSE had claimed too.

He just gave the occasional report on what was happening in BM chat, and got lucky to get GF and checked by someone who got confirmed-ish.

Actually, I thought given the size and pace of the game + rolling scum, he did a pretty solid job.
Fe fi fo fum.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#4629
Oh wow. GG guys, scum QT is mad long like holy shit. Not a must read necessarily, but they were gunning for 2k posts rofl.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#4630
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#4631
scum were concerned of my role that didn't actually exist quite a bit, hu3hu3hu3

I was going to use my role once koshi gave me the soul gun to acquire 2 or 3 of them but I could not protect myself and revert his action at the same time...so my role was basically just a glorified veteran imo. kinda sucks.
I come in for the scraps
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#4632
Yes Wave, can do like 500 posts at a time by modifying the url manually.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1.500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p501.1000
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1001.1500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1500.1908
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#4633
If anyone is wondering with Closed Casket Mafia --

I originally planned it to be 'This town ain't big enough' with Cephiro and Oats, and the others that were in there. I figured they would duel each other and free town lynch. Austin thought of no-flip, which was great. Unfortunately, Cephiro shot Oats, my designated mislynch for the day. Kind of turned against us by almost lynching (well, no-lynching) randombum. Luckily nobody cared, and I managed to get no majority.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 03:09 GMT
#4634
On September 11 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.


TL towns are bad.

Scum pushed themselves multiple times and all the town voted for town...pretty sad but I wasn't even town so whatever
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:10 GMT
#4635
On September 11 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.
I think the main thing that I noticed this game as scum was just a ... distinct lack of town leadership.

D1 was wonky because the lynch didn't matter.
D2 we had a double lynch and people missing actions and whatnot.

The whole time, we were aiming early night kills at people that were vocal/threatening, and once we hit D3 discussion just kind of shut down. Some of that was the scum/3P numbers, I don't think we expected 6 non-scum NKs on N2, but Closed Casket's D3 was empty, and regular game's D3 was empty up until the final bit, and might have stayed a lot emptier if OO didn't choose to shoot debears.

D4 same thing, no town leadership despite cephiro trying, and everyone pushing their own targets of choice. People so focused on roles and mechanics that nobody ever really scumhunted and made cases, they just focused in on whatever mechanics or roles they didn't like, and that meant everyone was on different pages and couldn't get a lot of good lynch discussion going.
Fe fi fo fum.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 11 2013 03:10 GMT
#4636
On September 11 2013 12:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.


TL towns are bad.

Scum pushed themselves multiple times and all the town voted for town...pretty sad but I wasn't even town so whatever


I bussed Felkyr and 'Slam the entire game. 'Slam had THREE SCUM on him by the end of d2, and TWO towns still got lynched.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:11 GMT
#4637
On September 11 2013 12:08 ObviousOne wrote:
Yes Wave, can do like 500 posts at a time by modifying the url manually.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1.500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p501.1000
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1001.1500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1500.1908

Thanks a ton!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 03:11 GMT
#4638
On September 11 2013 12:10 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 11 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.


TL towns are bad.

Scum pushed themselves multiple times and all the town voted for town...pretty sad but I wasn't even town so whatever


I bussed Felkyr and 'Slam the entire game. 'Slam had THREE SCUM on him by the end of d2, and TWO towns still got lynched.


I only placed 2 votes this game, and they were on felkyr and slam lol. both very obvious, so it was right to bus them
I come in for the scraps
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 11 2013 03:11 GMT
#4639
On September 11 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D


Any of what?

I have not seen you post anything angry since the game ended?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:12 GMT
#4640
That was also a problem, we had so many scum that we bussed each other like crazy a lot of the game.

Scum nearly got slam lynched, were going to lynch him D3 before the modkill. I could have hammered debears D3 instead of OO and did have a post ready to do so. My sleeper cell shot twice, and I aimed both of the shots at scum ... Almost all the scum members called randombum scummy, but because of my role there wasn't a push to lynch him. Would have been very difficult to really squeeze much out of votes because of all the bussing.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.