• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8266 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 233

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 243 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:13 GMT
#4641
Terrible call for town to lynch Axle yesterday imo.
Were you guys too afraid to lynch one of us and buy time in case we were unlynchable or something?
It's like VE and I were not even an option! (Thanks for that btw Cheese )
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 03:14:23
September 11 2013 03:13 GMT
#4642
On September 11 2013 12:10 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.
I think the main thing that I noticed this game as scum was just a ... distinct lack of town leadership.

D1 was wonky because the lynch didn't matter.
D2 we had a double lynch and people missing actions and whatnot.

The whole time, we were aiming early night kills at people that were vocal/threatening, and once we hit D3 discussion just kind of shut down. Some of that was the scum/3P numbers, I don't think we expected 6 non-scum NKs on N2, but Closed Casket's D3 was empty, and regular game's D3 was empty up until the final bit, and might have stayed a lot emptier if OO didn't choose to shoot debears.

D4 same thing, no town leadership despite cephiro trying, and everyone pushing their own targets of choice. People so focused on roles and mechanics that nobody ever really scumhunted and made cases, they just focused in on whatever mechanics or roles they didn't like, and that meant everyone was on different pages and couldn't get a lot of good lynch discussion going.

On September 04 2013 15:15 ObviousOne wrote:
should try to take some cues from Vayne and get your classic on once in a while.

That's what I was referencing. Normal game, I would have been lynched D1, D2 latest for being too quiet. Even Dandel (in obs) said I looked shittier than usual. Get your classic on.

Also knew VE was playing for scum when he didn't vote me immediately after Nirvana Strike. <3 u bro
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:14 GMT
#4643
On September 11 2013 12:11 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D


Any of what?

I have not seen you post anything angry since the game ended?

Oh I feel like I may have gotten a little out of hand during the game in terms of swearing/name-calling.
Two things were true though, the shit day I had yesterday and the fact that I absolutely hate trying to fight against you when you've got a read on me .
You played pretty well overall I'd say, was the only reason you didn't claim 'cause you went to sleep? Or did you think you wouldn't get lynched and be able to use your power?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:15 GMT
#4644
On September 11 2013 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Terrible call for town to lynch Axle yesterday imo.
Were you guys too afraid to lynch one of us and buy time in case we were unlynchable or something?
It's like VE and I were not even an option! (Thanks for that btw Cheese )
I wanted to lynch you so bad just to see, but normally when I'm scum I end up yelling at 3Ps too much and trying to get them lynched.

This time I figured I'd cut back, but still try to push you or Hiro, and I 100% didn't trust either you or VE to be neutral survivors. I also was the guy who pushed for our team to shoot Risen, cuz he'd played protown for a day and I didn't think we could trust him to stay neutral and uninvolved.

We shot either 3 or 4 of the 3Ps, can't remember if we actually shot at you N1 or not.
Fe fi fo fum.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 11 2013 03:17 GMT
#4645
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:19 GMT
#4646
On September 11 2013 12:15 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Terrible call for town to lynch Axle yesterday imo.
Were you guys too afraid to lynch one of us and buy time in case we were unlynchable or something?
It's like VE and I were not even an option! (Thanks for that btw Cheese )
I wanted to lynch you so bad just to see, but normally when I'm scum I end up yelling at 3Ps too much and trying to get them lynched.

This time I figured I'd cut back, but still try to push you or Hiro, and I 100% didn't trust either you or VE to be neutral survivors. I also was the guy who pushed for our team to shoot Risen, cuz he'd played protown for a day and I didn't think we could trust him to stay neutral and uninvolved.

We shot either 3 or 4 of the 3Ps, can't remember if we actually shot at you N1 or not.

Well somebody shot VE I think. We weren't sure at first which of us was actually shot due to bodyguard mechanic. Aside from the rez my role was so boring lol. I wanted to wait on using the rez but Greymist said I couldn't. Didn't even get to use it before I had to give it all up. Oh well! 3P masons was fun---VE and I had fun for sure.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:19 GMT
#4647
GG
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 03:19 GMT
#4648
On September 11 2013 12:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.

I loved being scum with you. It's also why I'm wary of you when I'm town. BUS ALL THE THINGS.

Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:20 GMT
#4649
On September 11 2013 12:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.

Jesus who RBed Clarity? We would have been out of the game N1! Thanks whoever that was lol! (In other news I was ready to fakeclaim that we both had to be killed at the same time or something today )
Did you know we were 3P at that point?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 11 2013 03:21 GMT
#4650
On September 11 2013 12:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.

Jesus who RBed Clarity? We would have been out of the game N1! Thanks whoever that was lol! (In other news I was ready to fakeclaim that we both had to be killed at the same time or something today )
Did you know we were 3P at that point?


No, it was night 1! You guys were, unfortunately, some of the towniest dudes in the thread LOL
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:21 GMT
#4651
Yeah that axle lynch was freaking horrendous.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:23 GMT
#4652
On September 11 2013 12:21 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 11 2013 12:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.

Jesus who RBed Clarity? We would have been out of the game N1! Thanks whoever that was lol! (In other news I was ready to fakeclaim that we both had to be killed at the same time or something today )
Did you know we were 3P at that point?


No, it was night 1! You guys were, unfortunately, some of the towniest dudes in the thread LOL

See I knew that's why scum would shoot VE but holy fuck I earned myself a N1 scumshot?
I am honoured, scummers. (And half the reason I basically afked the middle half of the game. That and really legitimately busy. I don't lie about RL stuff. )
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:23 GMT
#4653
Big shoutout to debears for being the best scumhunter despite not reading the game. Basically
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:23 GMT
#4654
Wtf QTs. So much rage. VE/WoS are buddy buddy and just trying to plot how NOT to get killed, WoS/Axle fighting, and fighting in obs QT.

Urrbody needs to smile and hug it out.
Fe fi fo fum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 03:26 GMT
#4655
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 11 2013 03:27 GMT
#4656
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]


Koshi
09-05-2013
05:27 AM ET (US)
But the fact that I died before Clarity and Cheesecake makes it likely they are scum :D

Only reason we called scum? Not killed at night.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 03:30:13
September 11 2013 03:28 GMT
#4657
On September 11 2013 12:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.


TL towns are bad.

Scum pushed themselves multiple times and all the town voted for town...pretty sad but I wasn't even town so whatever


Seriously how did slam not get lynched d2? Me and cheese bussed so hard.

Thanks for the crusher though koshi, I gave it to randombum (btw pokemon trainers dont die to lynch either) so taht when hes confirmed scum he can just crush a face. But you guys never lynched him LOL.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:29 GMT
#4658
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]

The fact that you were like towniest person in game all game and were still alive meant you were scum. I just didn't care

Also re-reading through my QT I totally forgot---Cora PMed me shortly before he ragequit TL Mafia. I was like 'oh shit what do I do I'm gonna get modkilled now!' He raged at me for telling Alakaslam to shut up even though the man himself didn't seem to mind...apparently BH and I were major causes of his decision to ragequit and I honestly don't even know what I did.....
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 03:32:33
September 11 2013 03:30 GMT
#4659
On September 11 2013 12:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]

The fact that you were like towniest person in game all game and were still alive meant you were scum. I just didn't care

Also re-reading through my QT I totally forgot---Cora PMed me shortly before he ragequit TL Mafia. I was like 'oh shit what do I do I'm gonna get modkilled now!' He raged at me for telling Alakaslam to shut up even though the man himself didn't seem to mind...apparently BH and I were major causes of his decision to ragequit and I honestly don't even know what I did.....


Is that like, a flaw? I had a fakeclaim prepared with inbuilt vet just in case I ever got attention but I never did.

Although my targets did get pushed it seems.
I'm a bit bitter about slam modkilling himself and OO making a dumb shot instead of waiting, we easily coulda killed debears had that shot not happened.

Hell, if austin was more of a man we STILL woulda lynched debears, with like 5 scum on him LOL.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 03:34 GMT
#4660
On September 11 2013 12:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hell, if austin was more of a man we STILL woulda lynched debears, with like 5 scum on him LOL.
Maaaaaaaaaaan. Wussy and paranoid scum play has led me to wins. I can't give up on it.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3613
Rush 247
Soma 236
Killer 90
ToSsGirL 87
Mong 78
Shinee 14
Counter-Strike
ceh9566
shoxiejesuss432
byalli321
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King124
Other Games
summit1g8088
olofmeister568
WinterStarcraft558
Happy281
dupreeh223
Sick167
crisheroes44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• killerbeecast0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Stunt417
• Jankos230
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.