• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8038 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 236

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 04:18 GMT
#4701
Yeah great hosting guys. Only two mistakes that I spotted and they were both pretty minor.
The fate d2 and the impact it had on geript his vote and MY CRUSHER WAS LATE (wouldnt have used it anyway, in hindsight)

In a game this big and complex, that's insane, thank you very much.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 11 2013 04:20 GMT
#4702
Oh, who's had the null talisman all this time? So much talk about it D1, did it ever exist? Did anyone get it?
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 04:21 GMT
#4703
Is there a TL Mafia award for best hosts?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 11 2013 04:22 GMT
#4704
GG, thank you for the great hosting (for as far as I can know). Thanks to the victorious scum team for their help. <3
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 11 2013 04:23 GMT
#4705
On September 11 2013 13:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Is there a TL Mafia award for best hosts?


There is!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 11 2013 04:24 GMT
#4706
And as an innocent Maiden, I may deliver it to the hosts (only a few hours late).
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 04:36:30
September 11 2013 04:33 GMT
#4707
On September 11 2013 12:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:44 Risen wrote:
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]


You were very clearly scum when you started attacking me d4. Before that it was a toss up, though.


Too many 3p claims bro. Why you no call me scummy if it's clear?

BTW Axle was fucking town, oozing green. Those who said you can't read/understand his posts are probably not even reading his posts.


I didn't want to get shot.

Edit: And I did call you on it.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 11 2013 04:37 GMT
#4708
The Null talisman did exist, though it only had an effect on a few roles.

Basically, if you got it I told you if your role changed in any way, I dont think we had a change actually, because the way I did it was decided if the number in your role PM was "Nessesary" or not. For example, if the number in your role PM was simply a convienince, and it could be phrased another way, then it would not change that value to 0. One good example of it taking effect would be Geripts role, the Atrophic mage. If he got the null talisman, his role states that his vote power is equal to the fate/2, this number 2 can only be expressed as a number value, so his voting power would become the Fate/0, meaning next to whoever he voted for, we would write ERROR, into the votecount.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 04:43:02
September 11 2013 04:41 GMT
#4709
On September 11 2013 13:37 GreYMisT wrote:
The Null talisman did exist, though it only had an effect on a few roles.

Basically, if you got it I told you if your role changed in any way, I dont think we had a change actually, because the way I did it was decided if the number in your role PM was "Nessesary" or not. For example, if the number in your role PM was simply a convienince, and it could be phrased another way, then it would not change that value to 0. One good example of it taking effect would be Geripts role, the Atrophic mage. If he got the null talisman, his role states that his vote power is equal to the fate/2, this number 2 can only be expressed as a number value, so his voting power would become the Fate/0, meaning next to whoever he voted for, we would write ERROR, into the votecount.


lol

On September 05 2013 09:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
Dearest Coagulation:

You've got the words to change a nation
But you're biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
Afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?
So come, on come on
Come on, come on
You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Baby we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
So stop hiding it away
Come on, Come on


Not even a reply from anyone
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 11 2013 04:43 GMT
#4710
We had a debate between weather it would be ERROR or Infinity, but we ultimately decided giving a voterigger the power to have infinite vote power for a day might be a bit bad
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 04:43 GMT
#4711
On September 11 2013 13:37 GreYMisT wrote:
The Null talisman did exist, though it only had an effect on a few roles.

Basically, if you got it I told you if your role changed in any way, I dont think we had a change actually, because the way I did it was decided if the number in your role PM was "Nessesary" or not. For example, if the number in your role PM was simply a convienince, and it could be phrased another way, then it would not change that value to 0. One good example of it taking effect would be Geripts role, the Atrophic mage. If he got the null talisman, his role states that his vote power is equal to the fate/2, this number 2 can only be expressed as a number value, so his voting power would become the Fate/0, meaning next to whoever he voted for, we would write ERROR, into the votecount.

i love you
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 11 2013 04:48 GMT
#4712
A number of people can vouch for this, And the null talisman and the cocoon of destiny are examples, but basically I made like 50% of these roles by coming up with the names first, and basing everything off that. Its an effective method if you are having trouble coming up with a role for a role madness game.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 11 2013 04:54 GMT
#4713
too bad I never unlocked any of the secret cocoon stuff. The role as is due to the one ability per night restriction was just a vet imo
I come in for the scraps
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 04:59 GMT
#4714
Oh god we won.

YAY!

^^

GG everyone! What happened with the day post did Cross just not want to end the game or something?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 11 2013 05:04 GMT
#4715
Cross had not spoken to me yet, I had just gotten back and looked things over with him after the post and figured it out.
He and I want to make sure the posts happen as on time as possible, so we just got it done and then ran through the endgame scenarios.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:11 GMT
#4716
Yeah, that makes sense.

Sucks that Risen got the shaft, but YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE PAL!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:13 GMT
#4717
I'm astounded that Wave and I didn't get shot toward the end but we were definitely NOT pillars of towniness so I guess that makes sense. I guess I figured after OO died there would be no one left to protect me from the scumteam shooting me out of spite or something.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 05:16 GMT
#4718
On September 11 2013 14:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm astounded that Wave and I didn't get shot toward the end but we were definitely NOT pillars of towniness so I guess that makes sense. I guess I figured after OO died there would be no one left to protect me from the scumteam shooting me out of spite or something.

It was pretty hilarious we were all about playing for town and then we saw how many townies started dying and VE got shot and we were all like 'oh shits we need to be WAY scummier.'

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:30 GMT
#4719
Psh you were

I was like "Nah I'm good"

Then I disappeared for the rest of the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:30 GMT
#4720
NO FEAR
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 96
ZombieGrub66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15061
Calm 2755
Mini 236
Mind 73
910 67
soO 38
Dota 2
Gorgc6724
monkeys_forever87
canceldota72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3689
Other Games
summit1g1905
fl0m1624
olofmeister908
FrodaN712
Liquid`Hasu340
C9.Mang0193
Livibee190
IndyStarCraft 146
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 13
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix14
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2835
• WagamamaTV365
Other Games
• imaqtpie959
• Shiphtur640
• Scarra572
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.