• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 199

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 243 Next
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 09 2013 14:36 GMT
#3961
On September 09 2013 22:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh Axle you bring up a good point. Whenever you tunnel me, you happen to be scum!
Are you scum, Axle?


Nope I am town, and not tunnelling you. I am catching you.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 14:36 GMT
#3962
On September 09 2013 23:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WoS why did you drop your scumread on me?

You were the first person that I looked at upon coming back and I had zero scumreads---seemed like a good enough place to start.
I'm probably null on you right now overall because of your activity since I've come back and a feeling of townRayn but that meshes with my earlier scumread. The more I see from you in the next little while the more clear you will become to me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 09 2013 14:37 GMT
#3963
Is stutters just conveniently gone again? dafuq?

Anyhow it doesn't look like I'll be getting any answers from him for now. =/
I really need to get out now or I will actually not get any sleep before work... and work today will be busy. >_<
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 14:37 GMT
#3964
On September 09 2013 23:36 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 22:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh Axle you bring up a good point. Whenever you tunnel me, you happen to be scum!
Are you scum, Axle?


Nope I am town, and not tunnelling you. I am catching you.


Narp!
If you do turn out to be scum I would actually find it pretty hilarious that you'd try this in every game we play together. I find that somewhat unlikely so you're PROBABLY not, but yeah.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 09 2013 14:40 GMT
#3965
On September 09 2013 22:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Once again, I say this:
if I was scum, why in all that is holy would I bother returning to this thread and draw attention to myself when I could have coasted through the rest of this game? (like VE)
Whether or not you think I've been doing a good job since I've come back or have proper motivations or 'agendas' that point alone should remain clear.

It would be fucking STUPID.


I dont think so.

VE is a flipped 3rd party. You are not the equivalent of VE.

You AFKing would have got you lynched.

It was not you that drew the attention.. it was my posts saying i had questions.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 14:43 GMT
#3966
On September 09 2013 23:40 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 22:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Once again, I say this:
if I was scum, why in all that is holy would I bother returning to this thread and draw attention to myself when I could have coasted through the rest of this game? (like VE)
Whether or not you think I've been doing a good job since I've come back or have proper motivations or 'agendas' that point alone should remain clear.

It would be fucking STUPID.


I dont think so.

VE is a flipped 3rd party. You are not the equivalent of VE.

You AFKing would have got you lynched.

It was not you that drew the attention.. it was my posts saying i had questions.


Was it?
Show me one person who paid attention to the 100 times you brought me up over the past few days.

Goodness me this post makes me laugh simple due to how unbelievably wrong you are. Scumwrong or townwrong?
Keep posting, Axle.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 09 2013 14:45 GMT
#3967
Get on the love train
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 14:52 GMT
#3968
I actually find it ESPECIALLY hilarious that you would say AFKing would get me lynched.

This is fucking TL Mafia. Show me how often a lynch of an afker happens.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 14:53 GMT
#3969
Axle: Can you make a clear consolidated post on why you think WoS is scum? I agree with him your posts are hardto read and i do not understand much of them, i would probably act like WoS is atm if i was in his position regardless of my alignment.

WoS: Can you tell us who would you lynch now and why? This back and forth with Axle is doing no good to anyone atm. It does not help people figure out your alignment. Also answer Axle when he makes the post please. Also also stop hunting for third factions unless you think they are scum, in that case explain why.

Stutters: You need to come in and explain yourself to Clarity's questions. Otherwise i will lynch you, because you are distracting everyone right now. Also who is scum? You just drop in with some pieco of information and fuck off immediately after that. I have no idea who do you think is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 14:53 GMT
#3970
I'm at work dawg. doing what I can on a smoke break then more to come when we're slow.

First, I don't think Cakepie is the other trainer. I'd expect Oak to be a 3p or town who interacts in some way with the battles.


I didn't expect to die, but if I did it was relatively inconsequential because there was no way Onegu and I were both dying and on flip it would have been obvious I was talking about myself. With the near confirmation of scum in black mesa and Onegu dying this is the perfect time to claim because I'm dead without protection and I lost my synergy which was the only reason I withheld using my OTUs.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 14:58 GMT
#3971
On September 09 2013 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Axle: Can you make a clear consolidated post on why you think WoS is scum? I agree with him your posts are hardto read and i do not understand much of them, i would probably act like WoS is atm if i was in his position regardless of my alignment.

WoS: Can you tell us who would you lynch now and why? This back and forth with Axle is doing no good to anyone atm. It does not help people figure out your alignment. Also answer Axle when he makes the post please. Also also stop hunting for third factions unless you think they are scum, in that case explain why.

Stutters: You need to come in and explain yourself to Clarity's questions. Otherwise i will lynch you, because you are distracting everyone right now. Also who is scum? You just drop in with some pieco of information and fuck off immediately after that. I have no idea who do you think is mafia.

I don't think I ever said his posts are hard to understand (though I have said that in the past). I actually find him to be a little clearer than usual this game (or maybe it's simply relative to the existence of Alakaslam, whose posts are in every way impossible).

I need some time. Don't think I would lynch Stutters as this is pretty consistent with his town game. He fucks off. That's what he do.
If I voted randombum that would be just a sheep vote as I haven't looked at him. I want to say Hiro honestly but I'm waiting to hear what Cephiro has to say regarding his plan.

Random qs:
Does the greencheck on Felkyr give him a free pass?
Are the people who are supposed to die actually going to die? (ie was the shot on debears a fake? Is Zentor dead?)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 15:01 GMT
#3972
On September 09 2013 23:02 cakepie wrote:
Also, stutters, any insight into this, despite the lack of austin death+flip?

Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 07:59 austinmcc wrote:
Stutters, if your target is shot and I am dead, then ... look at my list. The guy who is SEVEN slots beneath your target is very likely mafia. You will know why based on my flip.


Nope, I think I learned something from it, but nothing of any value to the thread (potentially another member). Since his plan didn't fire I'm as in the dark as you are.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 09 2013 15:01 GMT
#3973
On September 09 2013 23:53 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm at work dawg. doing what I can on a smoke break then more to come when we're slow.

First, I don't think Cakepie is the other trainer. I'd expect Oak to be a 3p or town who interacts in some way with the battles.


I didn't expect to die, but if I did it was relatively inconsequential because there was no way Onegu and I were both dying and on flip it would have been obvious I was talking about myself. With the near confirmation of scum in black mesa and Onegu dying this is the perfect time to claim because I'm dead without protection and I lost my synergy which was the only reason I withheld using my OTUs.

On September 09 2013 06:40 Stutters695 wrote:
So who all is down for lynching Rayn? I know the other pokemon role and I think they're way more likely town.


Man....
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 15:05 GMT
#3974
rofl Stutters.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 15:07 GMT
#3975
I'm not following here honestly. What did he do?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 09 2013 15:09 GMT
#3976
Like, okay, cakepie claimed. So Stutters you're saying you believed cakepie to be the other pokemon trainer (you knew his rolename was oak) and more townie than rayn, therefore rayn scum. Then cakepie claims to be Oak (as you knew) and it changes your read on rayn?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 15:12 GMT
#3977
Couldn't that also mean he thinks there is actually another trainer who isn't Oak?
I'm really confused.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 09 2013 15:12 GMT
#3978
On September 09 2013 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Axle: Can you make a clear consolidated post on why you think WoS is scum? I agree with him your posts are hardto read and i do not understand much of them, i would probably act like WoS is atm if i was in his position regardless of my alignment.



WWas there some part of this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19707284
that was not clear?

I tried hard to make the spoilers hide whatever details you didn't want to examine.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 15:14 GMT
#3979
3p is town for all intents and purposes unless we determine they're wincon revolves around killing.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 15:16 GMT
#3980
And that did make me scum how?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 49m
Patches Events
12h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
OSC
20h 49m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.