• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8119 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 20:09 GMT
#3381
Yeah nolynch suggestion is pretty bad, but is cheese scum for it?
I've been assuming scum created the split world stuff because noflip is scum favoured, so why would scum bother if they would just suggest a nolynch anyway? Maybe I'm making too many assumptions though, hmm.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:10 GMT
#3382
Other thread: Lol okay, don't kill CC. I misread one of Hiro's posts as CC's...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:11 GMT
#3383
On September 07 2013 05:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yeah nolynch suggestion is pretty bad, but is cheese scum for it?
I've been assuming scum created the split world stuff because noflip is scum favoured, so why would scum bother if they would just suggest a nolynch anyway? Maybe I'm making too many assumptions though, hmm.

No you are right. It was his thought process and it's developement that made no sense to me.
I misread one of Hiro's post's as CC's.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:13 GMT
#3384
Mr.CC: Make those fuckers lynch randombum. He is likely to be scum. We get info from voting patterns. Someone might even be able t reveal his alignment post-death.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:19 GMT
#3385
I think in your world, there is at least 3 scum. Good way to buy town cred if you do not get lynched.
Just lynch him!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:20 GMT
#3386
Is the lynch today or tomorrow lol?
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 20:21 GMT
#3387
Today
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:21 GMT
#3388
Okay so i got 40 minutes. Clarity, who should we lynch?
I think debears for what i have said.
table for two on a tv tray
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#3389
Day 3 Lynch

Austinmcc (0): debears
Coagulation (0): AxleGreaser
Felkyr (0): Risen



ObviousOne (5): ShiaoPi, debears, AxleGreaser, Risen, Clarity_nl
debears (5): ObviousOne, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes, Coagulation, Felkyr


The lynch will happen in at Saturday, Sep 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). You may now only vote for either debears or ObviousOne. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

Alakaslam is being modkilled and will flip with the night post.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#3390
I'm thinking of switching but it's more because I think OO is town, rather than being certain debears is scum.
This situation sucks.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 20:25 GMT
#3391
coag vote also makes me nervous about a debears lynch
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 20:28 GMT
#3392
But yeah I think OO is town, which means his dayvig shot is real which means debears dead anyway. Here's hoping he's scum.

##Vote debears
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:39 GMT
#3393
Mr.CC: Lynch scum! If you are wrong so be it, but lynch scum every time you are able to.

Clarity, looking at the votes here i think there is noone who is scum on debears. I am not sure on that at all on OO..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:49 GMT
#3394
Okay guys. I am off. I think debears is scum, OO is not.
cya tomorrow.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 21:19 GMT
#3395
Risen, you around?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 21:25 GMT
#3396
Same q to cephiro.
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 06 2013 21:27 GMT
#3397
I'm here on and off. You guys think OO is town? I'm on the fence about both of them but I just can't reconcile why he would shoot when he did.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 06 2013 21:29 GMT
#3398
@Dear thread...

How is the lynch going?
Are we getting anything pro town out of it? (apart from a result good or not)

I got up have not read all of the thread.
I am trying to decide between weighing in and not. Anyone want to suggest whether I do.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 21:30 GMT
#3399
Ding ding ding

Was hoping risen would pop in. I liked his point about how a town OO wouldn't dayvig this late, and wouldn't immediately dayvig the dude who challenged him. But I dunno why mafia OO doesn't hold the dayvig until later on and then burn it on a strong townie/try to get debears lynched and not use it yet.

Mafia dayvig pretty sexy, and burning it for little/no reason makes as much sense as a town dayvig not firing at a strong scumread not up for lynch.
Fe fi fo fum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 21:31 GMT
#3400
Ofcourse you should weigh in Axle....

On September 07 2013 06:27 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm here on and off. You guys think OO is town? I'm on the fence about both of them but I just can't reconcile why he would shoot when he did.


I don't really understand it either but the shot makes no sense from either alignment. Just scratch it off as an emotional response I guess.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 220
ProTech146
FoxeR 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2588
Shuttle 1244
Dewaltoss 66
NaDa 44
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 431
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox765
Other Games
summit1g8073
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0283
ViBE135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 20
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo738
• Stunt233
Other Games
• Shiphtur446
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.