• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8582 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 18:49 GMT
#3361
LOL
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 18:53 GMT
#3362
@other thread, look it's cheese! Can you fucking unvote him now and lynch bum or Z?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 19:00 GMT
#3363
On September 07 2013 03:35 Clarity_nl wrote:
Are you confident in the debears lynch rayn?

Far more confident that OO.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 19:01 GMT
#3364
On September 07 2013 04:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 03:35 Clarity_nl wrote:
Are you confident in the debears lynch rayn?

Far more confident that OO.


Bleh. I'm gonna step away for an hour and come back with fresh eyes I think, cause I'm not seeing what you're seeing.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 19:02 GMT
#3365
The other thread lynch randombum!!
table for two on a tv tray
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 19:08 GMT
#3366
I've read OO's filter. Conclusion: still more content than Risen. I've read debears filter. Conclusion: similar lack of content as Risen (before Nirvana).

On September 07 2013 01:48 debears wrote:
Btw guys, for those of you who are wondering why I Nirvana strike'd when I did, it was for these reasons
Show nested quote +

1) I was gonna be a main lynch candidate anyways
2) If I get a scum with the nirvana strike, I would be likely near confirmed town
3) I am far behind, and there really isn't a way for me to watch up (time is of the essence). My best way to get reads at this point is to put myself in a showdown and get reads of people's reasonings, which is the fastest way to catch up on reads.
4) OO's vote was pretty darn scumtastic, enough to the point where I believe he would be autolynched in nearly any game for what he said


Like was said before, this makes no real sense. Had you considered the fact that it might have been a pressure vote to get you ACTIVE in the game (as you yourself stated you were NOT). Don't duel him if it would make him autolynched.

On September 06 2013 10:38 ObviousOne wrote:
Voting debears, there's no way he should even be functional if he's not reading the thread without some kind of assistance.

##Vote: debears

Also I think he tried something like this shit back in Nomination Mafia and he was scum there.


He practically asks you to get more involved. No?

On September 07 2013 02:06 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 02:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 07 2013 02:00 debears wrote:
Anyways, until I get confirmation (I'm not getting modkilled again cuz of stupidity lol)

I only said I wasn't caught up within d1 when I hadn't been in the thread for 7 hours on the second half of day one (when there were a lot of new pages since it was the second half of day 1).

I repeatedly said, "I'm catching up and will post reads", and I caught up within 2 hours and posted my reads in organized fashion.

That is a completely different scenario here, where we have more players than desert, I started 56 pages of thread behind in a thread with almost 30 people. The thread grew so fast I couldn't keep up. Meanwhile, i was playing another game at the same time. And I won't be able to catch up

Here's my first post, and look at this game

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=1110&topic_id=424349&currentpage=56

You really expect me to catch up 56 pages in a 30 person game with the thread constantly growing while I was in another game? Slam couldn't do it

No i don't as i was in a same situation in this game aswell.
However, what you do not do, is to look at someone's vote on you (no matter how retared that is) and decide that guy is scum and the lynch is between you two.


His vote wasn't retarded. It was scummy as shit. And his claim makes no town sense with his vote either. It's also scummy the way he claimed and how he reserved his power instead of using it on lurkers early.


On September 07 2013 02:09 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 02:05 austinmcc wrote:
I think that's aimed at rayn, but I can say that the scummy thing about your being behind isn't that you're not caught up, but that you're posting these unsupported reads WHILE being behind. When you pick an opportunistic suspicion in that scenario, it looks like you're being told who to go after in QT and playing towards a scum agenda.


The main question you should be looking at is this

1) Is OO scummy overall?
2) Was my reasoning for my vote on him solid and logical?
3) Does it make sense for me to nirvana strike at this point?
4) Does my nirvana strike on OO make sense at this point?
5) Do I look scummy overall?

Those 5 questions will tell you where to vote

I'd say 2-4 are pretty darn obvious yes's.

5's probably a yes, because apparently people think my scum meta is not posting at all and claiming I won't catch up all game (lol, as if I'm that bad at scum).

And number 1 is apparently a yes also.


Rayn has answered this pretty well, the reasoning was BAD. It did not make sense.

On September 07 2013 02:40 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 02:15 austinmcc wrote:
Abdicating defending yourself and nirvana striking right then does NOT feel solid/logical. Actually being in thread and posting like this seems solid and logical.

Ugh. Gonna go read OO deeper.

Risen, if you're around, wtf is this
On September 06 2013 14:22 Risen wrote:
OO is the lynch now. The fact that there's a 24 hour delay on his power and no 24 hour or beginning of day restriction on debears power is absurd, but we have to deal with it. If debears lives past 24 hrs OO was lying. If he dies well lets not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.

I don't know what you're not getting. The line of thinking is easy to follow. OO is lying > debears isn't dead and we lynched a liar. OO is telling the truth revealed when he dies > debears is dead let's not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.

Also, why/how did OO know he was going to live long enough to use his day-vig ability? Doesn't seem like a dayvig would rely on living so long.


And what if OO is town and DB scum? We would lynch town today. WE WOULD LYNCH TOWN TODAY. How can that be good in any scenario. You are scum. And you work together with debear. You two set this up perfectly, the only problem was that you didn't know that OO would shoot you.

Oh, and debear:

On September 07 2013 02:29 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why can't yuou get towncredit for telling people to vote for OO normally?


Shiao already voted him. My power makes it a black and white "I want him lynched" rather than some grey of "oh he just hopped on shiao's wagon".

Big difference


Guess what, Shiao is probably also on your scumteam. Perfectly set up. I read his filter. Conclusion: similar lack of content. Coincidence?

On September 06 2013 22:56 ShiaoPi wrote:
I would say it is pretty easy we lynch OO. If he is telling the truth about his shot debears will die anyway, if not he was a fucking liar and is then dead.

dont really see a benefit in voting debears over OO


Same faulty reasoning. Why can't OO be town? Oooh, I get it, it's good to lynch town right? Certainly if scum is going to die anyway.

On September 03 2013 23:48 ShiaoPi wrote:
hiro looks alright now, lets kill alakslam and hassy
##unvote
##Vote: Hassybaby


I would like to have written more stuff, but a lot of stuff is already said in previous posts. If you have questions, ask. I will continue my case.

And the Hiro pushing, I could see him join the team too. I will look into this further.

Risen+Debears+Shiao+(Hiro)=Scumteam

##Vote: debears

tl;dr: Risen, Debears and Shiao make no sense, they set this up together.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 19:18 GMT
#3367
Yes obviously we are all scum together going all in on a desperation scheme since no mafia have been killed yet
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 06 2013 19:30 GMT
#3368
So, you describe your move as desperate? I don't see it like that at all. If you wouldn't have gotten shot, it might have worked perfectly. There is several scum around, they work together. This is a fine piece of cooperation.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 19:36 GMT
#3369
On September 07 2013 04:30 Felkyr wrote:
So, you describe your move as desperate? I don't see it like that at all. If you wouldn't have gotten shot, it might have worked perfectly. There is several scum around, they work together. This is a fine piece of cooperation.


Lol. If you are town, dont join another vet game unless you play 3 newbies
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 19:44 GMT
#3370
Why is OO not here?
table for two on a tv tray
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 19:47 GMT
#3371
On September 07 2013 04:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why is OO not here?


Probably because he is busy like most people
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 19:50 GMT
#3372
Aren't you supposed to go "cuz he's scum and hiding"?
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 19:51 GMT
#3373
It bothers me because i would like him to come in and tell why you are a better lynch than him.
Also i can't be around at deadline, i need to make up my final mind in 1h.
table for two on a tv tray
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 06 2013 19:54 GMT
#3374
On September 07 2013 04:50 austinmcc wrote:
Aren't you supposed to go "cuz he's scum and hiding"?


Nah. We already know hes scum from his content
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 19:56 GMT
#3375
CC's last post in other thread is horrible. I hope he gets lynched there.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 19:59 GMT
#3376
I like the idea of no flipping , especially with alakaslam flipping. Do wish someone else had mentioned it, though.
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:00 GMT
#3377
Why the fuck would you no-lynch just because of no-flip? That's horrible, especially if your reasoning is "Alakaslam is flipping already".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:03 GMT
#3378
Like, "lynch randombum, Ceph or MrZ".
2 min later:
"don't lynch ceph or mrz". WTF?
"nolynch on rndbum"
"nolynch"

t_T scum
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 20:07 GMT
#3379
Mr. Cheesecake: Why are you not pushing his lynch and instead telling people to nolynch?
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 06 2013 20:09 GMT
#3380
On September 07 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why the fuck would you no-lynch just because of no-flip? That's horrible, especially if your reasoning is "Alakaslam is flipping already".
Because I don't want to see 18 thousand dead bodies over the course of a cycle and the only time I've seen flips get messed with, I was scum and town LOST THEIR MINDS - Personality 2.

I hate the idea of no flipping, think slam is scum, think we can net at least one scum here in our world, and worried about another round of a ton of NKs.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13517
Artosis 601
Shuttle 250
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox407
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam647
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.