• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9642 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 234 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 09 2013 17:17 GMT
#1241
things about chrom seen in thread: 0

things seen in PMs: A single little meaningless question
dat convincing.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2013 17:18 GMT
#1242
On August 10 2013 02:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:15 Koshi wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Koshi why are you not trying to convince me that chromatically is scum?

seeing as you say you have a townread on sol.

I tried, but you ignored my PM. So please. Going to search for more fake reasons to incriminate me?

no i told you to take everything to the thread while you can post in it.
same thing i told sol.

I asked from some guidelines and your opinion on Chrom. Please oh share them with me in this thread because using PMs don't add in your filter.........
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 17:18 GMT
#1243
On August 10 2013 02:15 Oberyn wrote:
Someone asked me what I think of clarity and I don't think I ever responded. I didn't really find anything overly scummy with PM interaction on n0. His tunnel of myself was annoying, but I didn't get an anti-town vibe at any point.

Does anyone recall who posted the list of house members?

johnny
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 09 2013 17:19 GMT
#1244
On August 10 2013 02:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:15 Koshi wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Koshi why are you not trying to convince me that chromatically is scum?

seeing as you say you have a townread on sol.

I tried, but you ignored my PM. So please. Going to search for more fake reasons to incriminate me?

no i told you to take everything to the thread while you can post in it.
same thing i told sol.

I asked from some guidelines and your opinion on Chrom. Please oh share them with me in this thread because using PMs don't add in your filter.........

its not because of the filter, retard, it's because I'm sick and tired of you and sol acting like you do more in PMs, which is false.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2013 17:20 GMT
#1245
On August 10 2013 02:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:18 Koshi wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:15 Koshi wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Koshi why are you not trying to convince me that chromatically is scum?

seeing as you say you have a townread on sol.

I tried, but you ignored my PM. So please. Going to search for more fake reasons to incriminate me?

no i told you to take everything to the thread while you can post in it.
same thing i told sol.

I asked from some guidelines and your opinion on Chrom. Please oh share them with me in this thread because using PMs don't add in your filter.........

its not because of the filter, retard, it's because I'm sick and tired of you and sol acting like you do more in PMs, which is false.

This is what I had to fucking work with on n0. You ask him a question, he says do "x", I do "x" he calls you a retard. Fucking bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 09 2013 17:22 GMT
#1246
Because the thing I tell you to do is "play the game" and you're acting like you're doing me a favor.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 09 2013 17:24 GMT
#1247
And this coming from a guy that took a civil conversation and suddenly decided to fill it choke-full with ad-hom attacks and veiled insults.

The nerve of kids these days.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 09 2013 17:24 GMT
#1248
On August 10 2013 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:07 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:48 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:35 s0Lstice wrote:
go ahead and tell me what you think of johnnywup claiming a town name to Acro in PMs without prompting while you're at it Rayn.

What do you mean by town name?

Also how am i wrong on you? That´s exactly what i read from your post.


From what acro says, he claimed his role name because he thought it would look townie I.e. he has a town name. Why does he do that as scum? Or better, is it likely he does that as scum?

In regards to your paragraph on me, I never said dandel would do good things with the lordship as town. He was talking about shooting kush with our kp, and I argued that it should be used on a scumread if possible. I said I would do better. I have also said I am thinking dandel is town in the thread during this clusterfuck. I said it in pms too, my other house members will verify.

It´s not alignment indicative as the role names are not alignment indicative. What if he is mafia and some role name that´s "town" in the lore and decided to claim it to look town? It´s all WIFOM and there is nothing alignment indicative in his claim. Or if there is, feel free to tell me why that claim could possibly not come from mafia.

Fair enough. I was wrong in the "good things" part. I assumed you meant that when you said you would elect Dandel when you are 100% sure he is town. Why would you then elect someone who STILL does not do good things over yourself? I know you have said you think Dandel is town, are you 100% sure he is? Because from what i read from your post you would be if he was the lord now.


Yes role names are not alignment indicative. I wasn't saying they were. The point is johnny thought they were, otherwise why claim it at all? As scum, claim role name to appear town. As town, claim role name to appear town. Now which of these is more likely with the way it went down. 'Sup veteran Lord candidate, I'm X.' Does he do this as scum?

Why is it impossible he would not do that as scum? Iam saying he could do that regardless of his alignment. If you are going to defend him by your argument you need to tell me why it´s impossible he would not do that as mafia. I just told you why he would do that as mafia.


Possible/impossible is the wrong dichotomy. You should be interested in likely/unlikely. Is it possible johnny does it as scum? Yea I guess. Likely? I say no

Tell me why he claims like that so early. It's really ballsy, careless, and got him in some pretty hot water from what it sounds like. Tell me why this is more likely than him just being derpy and thinking 'oh this guy was a good guy, i'll tell my house and they'll think I'm a good guy because I totes am.'
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 09 2013 17:27 GMT
#1249
Rayn, can you also tell me how your PM's with Chrom are going?
ATOBTTR
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2013 17:27 GMT
#1250
On August 10 2013 02:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Koshi why are you not trying to convince me that chromatically is scum?

seeing as you say you have a townread on sol.

When you made this you completely forgot that I asked you about chrom didn't you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 17:27 GMT
#1251
I think town should strongly try to influence the Lord elections for day two. I've bolded my preferred Lords. Please post if you disagree with my assessment.

House Tyrell:

Kushm4sta
johnnywup
Sharrant
Acrofales

Is it terrible that I'm picking the guy with one post? kush is a martyr so I wouldn't consider him. johnny is suspicious to several players, although I haven't spent much time on him yet and I have a scum read on Acro. I wish we had one of Dandel's house nukes.

House Greyjoy

raynpelikoneet
FirmTofu
Nachomamma8
Risen

I'm content with rayn staying as Lord based on activity.

House Stark

strongandbig
Clarity_nl
Oatsmaster
Vivax

This was a tough choice since most of these individuals are townish null. I'd like to see s&b's play today before making a final decision on this one.

House Lannister

iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni
Gumshoe

Xatalos appears more town to me than iamp thus far. I don't like iamp's preferred house kp target and he hasn't done enough in the thread.

House Baratheon

Chromatically
Koshi
S0lstice
Dandel Ion

I would be pretty opposed to any of the other three at this point. Chrom has been pretty active in PMs.

House Martell

Oberyn
jrkirby
yamato77
Onegu

I feel I've been the most active among my house and I know my own alignment.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 17:29 GMT
#1252
On August 10 2013 02:24 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:07 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:48 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:35 s0Lstice wrote:
go ahead and tell me what you think of johnnywup claiming a town name to Acro in PMs without prompting while you're at it Rayn.

What do you mean by town name?

Also how am i wrong on you? That´s exactly what i read from your post.


From what acro says, he claimed his role name because he thought it would look townie I.e. he has a town name. Why does he do that as scum? Or better, is it likely he does that as scum?

In regards to your paragraph on me, I never said dandel would do good things with the lordship as town. He was talking about shooting kush with our kp, and I argued that it should be used on a scumread if possible. I said I would do better. I have also said I am thinking dandel is town in the thread during this clusterfuck. I said it in pms too, my other house members will verify.

It´s not alignment indicative as the role names are not alignment indicative. What if he is mafia and some role name that´s "town" in the lore and decided to claim it to look town? It´s all WIFOM and there is nothing alignment indicative in his claim. Or if there is, feel free to tell me why that claim could possibly not come from mafia.

Fair enough. I was wrong in the "good things" part. I assumed you meant that when you said you would elect Dandel when you are 100% sure he is town. Why would you then elect someone who STILL does not do good things over yourself? I know you have said you think Dandel is town, are you 100% sure he is? Because from what i read from your post you would be if he was the lord now.


Yes role names are not alignment indicative. I wasn't saying they were. The point is johnny thought they were, otherwise why claim it at all? As scum, claim role name to appear town. As town, claim role name to appear town. Now which of these is more likely with the way it went down. 'Sup veteran Lord candidate, I'm X.' Does he do this as scum?

Why is it impossible he would not do that as scum? Iam saying he could do that regardless of his alignment. If you are going to defend him by your argument you need to tell me why it´s impossible he would not do that as mafia. I just told you why he would do that as mafia.


Possible/impossible is the wrong dichotomy. You should be interested in likely/unlikely. Is it possible johnny does it as scum? Yea I guess. Likely? I say no

Tell me why he claims like that so early. It's really ballsy, careless, and got him in some pretty hot water from what it sounds like. Tell me why this is more likely than him just being derpy and thinking 'oh this guy was a good guy, i'll tell my house and they'll think I'm a good guy because I totes am.'

rofl, i have never said i think johnnywup is scummy because of his claim. Why are you trying to imply so? Or what do you mean with "got him in some pretty hot water from what it sounds like"??

If you are familiar with the lore, got a mafia role whose name was someone good in the show, why the fuck would you not claim your role name? There is no harm.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 17:30 GMT
#1253
On August 10 2013 02:27 s0Lstice wrote:
Rayn, can you also tell me how your PM's with Chrom are going?

I have not PM´d with Chrom since yesterday. We talked about DI/Koshi stuff. Nothing much more.
table for two on a tv tray
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
August 09 2013 17:34 GMT
#1254
On August 10 2013 02:27 Oberyn wrote:
I think town should strongly try to influence the Lord elections for day two. I've bolded my preferred Lords. Please post if you disagree with my assessment.

House Tyrell:

Kushm4sta
johnnywup
Sharrant
Acrofales

Is it terrible that I'm picking the guy with one post? kush is a martyr so I wouldn't consider him. johnny is suspicious to several players, although I haven't spent much time on him yet and I have a scum read on Acro. I wish we had one of Dandel's house nukes.

House Greyjoy

raynpelikoneet
FirmTofu
Nachomamma8
Risen

I'm content with rayn staying as Lord based on activity.

House Stark

strongandbig
Clarity_nl
Oatsmaster
Vivax

This was a tough choice since most of these individuals are townish null. I'd like to see s&b's play today before making a final decision on this one.

House Lannister

iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni
Gumshoe

Xatalos appears more town to me than iamp thus far. I don't like iamp's preferred house kp target and he hasn't done enough in the thread.

House Baratheon

Chromatically
Koshi
S0lstice
Dandel Ion

I would be pretty opposed to any of the other three at this point. Chrom has been pretty active in PMs.

House Martell

Oberyn
jrkirby
yamato77
Onegu

I feel I've been the most active among my house and I know my own alignment.


Talk to me about your scum read on Acrofales. I'm interested in this and it seems like a much more fruitful discussion than what has been going on for the last few pages.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 09 2013 17:40 GMT
#1255
On August 10 2013 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:24 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:07 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:48 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:35 s0Lstice wrote:
go ahead and tell me what you think of johnnywup claiming a town name to Acro in PMs without prompting while you're at it Rayn.

What do you mean by town name?

Also how am i wrong on you? That´s exactly what i read from your post.


From what acro says, he claimed his role name because he thought it would look townie I.e. he has a town name. Why does he do that as scum? Or better, is it likely he does that as scum?

In regards to your paragraph on me, I never said dandel would do good things with the lordship as town. He was talking about shooting kush with our kp, and I argued that it should be used on a scumread if possible. I said I would do better. I have also said I am thinking dandel is town in the thread during this clusterfuck. I said it in pms too, my other house members will verify.

It´s not alignment indicative as the role names are not alignment indicative. What if he is mafia and some role name that´s "town" in the lore and decided to claim it to look town? It´s all WIFOM and there is nothing alignment indicative in his claim. Or if there is, feel free to tell me why that claim could possibly not come from mafia.

Fair enough. I was wrong in the "good things" part. I assumed you meant that when you said you would elect Dandel when you are 100% sure he is town. Why would you then elect someone who STILL does not do good things over yourself? I know you have said you think Dandel is town, are you 100% sure he is? Because from what i read from your post you would be if he was the lord now.


Yes role names are not alignment indicative. I wasn't saying they were. The point is johnny thought they were, otherwise why claim it at all? As scum, claim role name to appear town. As town, claim role name to appear town. Now which of these is more likely with the way it went down. 'Sup veteran Lord candidate, I'm X.' Does he do this as scum?

Why is it impossible he would not do that as scum? Iam saying he could do that regardless of his alignment. If you are going to defend him by your argument you need to tell me why it´s impossible he would not do that as mafia. I just told you why he would do that as mafia.


Possible/impossible is the wrong dichotomy. You should be interested in likely/unlikely. Is it possible johnny does it as scum? Yea I guess. Likely? I say no

Tell me why he claims like that so early. It's really ballsy, careless, and got him in some pretty hot water from what it sounds like. Tell me why this is more likely than him just being derpy and thinking 'oh this guy was a good guy, i'll tell my house and they'll think I'm a good guy because I totes am.'

rofl, i have never said i think johnnywup is scummy because of his claim. Why are you trying to imply so? Or what do you mean with "got him in some pretty hot water from what it sounds like"??

If you are familiar with the lore, got a mafia role whose name was someone good in the show, why the fuck would you not claim your role name? There is no harm.


How is it not clear to you that I am trying to show you why I think johnny is town and your read is wrong?
ATOBTTR
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 17:40 GMT
#1256
for house i would want
oberyn, dandel, me, Clarity or oats, rayn, and from shit house i would take acro again
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 17:41 GMT
#1257
I am seriously underwhelmed by Sharrant's entrance.
The quantity seems fine, the quality sucks. All that talk to give an almost psychoanalytic townread on kush? Cool, now we know he calls people fags, what the fuck does that even have to do with anything?

I'm actually interested into knowing Sharrant's read on Acrofales rather than having his question answered before he does that cause it rather looks like he's trying to steer discussion into a direction without giving his own opinion first. Not to mention that Oberyn already talked about Acrofales. Sharrant could simply look it up.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 17:41 GMT
#1258
Why are you posting that more than 48 hours until we have to vote Oberyn?
Seems like useless fluff to me.
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 09 2013 17:42 GMT
#1259
On August 10 2013 02:09 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 01:54 Xatalos wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:31 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 10 2013 01:23 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 23:37 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 09 2013 23:23 Xatalos wrote:
Just a notice that I'll be relying on my phone (and its battery) for about 2 days so my activity will drop a bit during this time.

s0Lstice, would you act like you did during N0 again in retrospect? Who do you think should be Lord at N1 in your House?


If there is one takeaway from my explanation that you should be getting, it's that I think I'm in the right here. Yes, I would do the same thing again despite this retarded flack I'm getting.

Wait and see who I vote N1. This information will be made known to you later. For now, know that I have a pretty good idea of who I'm voting.


I can't understand why you would refuse to vote your townread and choose someone null/AFK over him. If DI was your townread, that means he almost completely certainly also was town, because he's a blatant scum as scum. There's just no sense in choosing somewhat likely scum over almost impossible scum as Lord. How can you disagree?

What do you think of Dandel Ion now? What about Chromatically? Or Koshi?


Dandel is definitely town. Chromatically will depend on how his reads adjust as the game goes on. As I said earlier, I really didn't like how he clung to our whole argument seemingly without adopting any new information, especially when it came at the expense of doing anything else in thread as far as I can tell. He's asked me some good questions though that give me an impression he is trying to figure things out. I want to see which of those gives way. Koshi still looks scummy to me. I just got done talking him out of his big dead red scum read in PMs (Oats) with like 2 lines of text. There's times like this where he really just lacks conviction that makes me think his reads are a pretext.

It's obvious you can't understand my reasons for doing what I did. I'm not going to explain them again. It makes me nervous about you when you ask me the same question over and over expecting a different answer. What matters is if you think that I think that it was the best course for our house and town. If you think that, then whether it was right or wrong in your eyes is irrelevant.

Also, I'm asking you this again, tell me why I called Dandel town in my pursuit of the lordship, in essence undercutting my own run, if this was some big scum plot by me to discredit him and take the role for myself.

To the lords, how has Chrom been in PMs?


I take it you are familiar with DI's meta. That means his alignment would (or at least should) be obvious to you pretty soon. That's why you certainly can't say that he's scummy as either alignment. Having him as a town read is pretty much forced on you even as scum. Your town read on him doesn't really say much about you.

The problem is that despite your town read, you refused to vote for him for very weak reasons. I have a very hard time seeing how you'd do this as town. I have had moments where I have considered you being town, but I always come back to your N0 actions. It points too strongly to scum to disregard it as simply bad play.

I like your "sidenote" about Koshi though. That seems like something town would say rather than scum.


This is correct, but there can still be a period of uncertainty. Can you not see how I could not be entirely sure when there are only 24 hours to figure it out, and no thread posting to go off of?


Well, I was confident in him being town after his first post in the thread. I don't really buy you having a "period of uncertainty" for 24 hours while actively discussing with him throughout that time. I just don't see it. And even if there was some small doubt (unlikely), it still isn't town-motivated to prefer a null read over a good town read - just because you believed DI would care less about claiming scum by using his KP? It's just too weak of a town reasoning. It makes more sense for scum to oppose DI's election in that situation.

With that said, you are here, posting actively. Your D1 posting hasn't really even been scummy IMO. Koshi or grackaroni or even Acro might be a better choice atm.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 17:44 GMT
#1260
koshi too dick to be scum. MY FINAL READ ON KOSHI.

No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 21m
Patches Events
21h 21m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.