• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7592 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 234 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 13:49 GMT
#1161
On August 09 2013 22:42 Koshi wrote:
iamp why do you have a strong townread on Oats?

He entered the thread getting into a discussion with Yamato about why it is bad to release the names of the houses, which might be because he is town and he is concerned about it but aren't chances higher that he did it to stop scumhunting? Oats also asks stupid questions to everybody that tried to actually start scumhunting to draw them away from that. Sure it puts Oats in the spotlight but it also shits up the thread and it is hard for the other person that is discussing with Oats to not respond to these stupid questions.

Oats DID NOT PUT HIS THOUGHTS clearly in this thread. What kind of bullshit is that? He currently has 5 townreads. 3 members of his house because they are "nice and shit", DI because "he is agressive and shit" and Acro because his constructed posts are constructed.

I don't see why everybody thinks Oats is town.


What's up Koshi? You're being quite inactive in this game, being busy?

Check my earlier post directed at you and respond to it please.
What I see in your post are things you don't like about what Oats is doing, not reasons for why he's scum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 09 2013 13:49 GMT
#1162
On August 09 2013 22:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:42 Koshi wrote:
iamp why do you have a strong townread on Oats?

He entered the thread getting into a discussion with Yamato about why it is bad to release the names of the houses, which might be because he is town and he is concerned about it but aren't chances higher that he did it to stop scumhunting? Oats also asks stupid questions to everybody that tried to actually start scumhunting to draw them away from that. Sure it puts Oats in the spotlight but it also shits up the thread and it is hard for the other person that is discussing with Oats to not respond to these stupid questions.

Oats DID NOT PUT HIS THOUGHTS clearly in this thread. What kind of bullshit is that? He currently has 5 townreads. 3 members of his house because they are "nice and shit", DI because "he is agressive and shit" and Acro because his constructed posts are constructed.

I don't see why everybody thinks Oats is town.


You were in that last game oats played in with me, right? See a resemblance?
Also consider the pm stuff with me (he posted a really sloppy messy version of it, but it gets the point across)
Does he seem likely to do something like that as scum?

No I don't see a resembles. Last game he pushed his scumread JAT on day 1. Pushed FT till he saw a townslip and then pushed JAT for the rest of the day. This day he gave 5 townreads?

Why are you defending Oats 24/7? Saying things like "I understand why Oats wants to kill Koshi after last game". I have not trolled in this game and I tried to enter this game with reads and serious play.


He's my Stark bro, bro. But you're right I should let him speak for himself.
I'm aware you have not trolled today, and I kind of understand why you didn't do much the first half of day 1, since you were under pressure from DL, but what are you gonna do for us today Koshi?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 13:50 GMT
#1163
On August 09 2013 22:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:45 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
iamp I agree with most of your post.
Vivax however... he told me early on he wouldn't be that active earlygame (it's why he didn't run)
Why not keep him around another day and see if he picks it up? As you say he's a pretty good player to have around if he's town

Gumshoe and Sharrant.... Sharrant just hasn't been around, has he pmed much?
Gumshoe however was super active in pregame and suddenly doesn't post nearly all of day1?

or he didnt run because he is scum it didnt want to be in the spotlight

i dont get the deal with gumshoe at all he seemed very interested in pms but totally mia


Yes, I'm not exclusing that possibility but I don't think he's a good lynch today.

From my memory you've almost religiously avoided talking about solstice, could you share your thoughts on him and his possible lynch please?

i think i talked about in pms

i would not be comfortable at all lynching him i like the tone and some of the things he has said recently plus he didnt run away with a lot of pressure on him
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 13:52 GMT
#1164
On August 09 2013 22:46 kushm4sta wrote:
btw people should sheep vivax not even a laziness thing. He is just right a very huge percentage of the time and it is town wincon to sheep him.


What's telling you I'm town? I'm flattered but people need a good reason to start kissing my ass.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2013 13:54 GMT
#1165
On August 09 2013 00:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:20 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Koshi wrote:
@ Oats. Tell me why you have townreads on your house. Don't use names but you can at least tell us WHY they are town. It's impossible to actually know if somebody is town in your house. At this point I think Oats his house is filled with scum only.

Why I have townreads on the dudes? Cause they are nice and helpful and shit. No obvious scummy pms, natural.


Nothing like your house, controversy everywhere.

On August 08 2013 21:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:06 Xatalos wrote:
Oats, why do you have a scumread on Koshi again? Because this post before claiming him as scum doesn't really explain it:

On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.


koshi didnt explain why dandel's actions was scum, when all the things he said seem to be townie to me, like agressive and shit. Killing kush was probably a joke, dunno.
Also, he didnt explain why im scum. This whole statement is bullshit.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Its not what Im doing at all. And its really weird that this is the conclusion that he drew from my statements so far.

1) Oats townreads are either "nice and shit" or "agressive and shit".
2) Oats does not realise that this game is 6 pages long instead of 20.
3) Oats calls me scum if I point out he is shitting up the thread.
4) Oats does not answer me when I ask him who should be lord in our house in theory, but then wants me to explain to him why I find DI scummy over S0lstice.

Here is my first real scumread.


This is not concise reasoning for Oats being scum, The first two don't seem relevant, and I'm not sure that he's calling you scum just for 3).
4 is him being an ass to you, isn't necessarily alignment indicative.

Do you really think he's scum for those reasons? To me it looks like you're angry at him and calling him scum for that. If you think he's scum then I want to see a clear line of thought in reaching that conclusion.

I would like to see any reasons you have for your scumreads to be presented in a concise case with no waffle, especially with material from the thread that's available to everyone. I'm not willing to take anything you and Dandel say regarding lies and inconsistencies during the night at face value until there are members of your house to present their version of events between you two.

I am not angry at Oats, he is however trying really hard to do so. Why are the first 2 not relevant? Oats is actually capable to make cases, so him just commenting on his townreads like that is bad play or scumplay. Why would he call me scum if I am right about him shitting up the thread? Doesn't he see that he is doing it? Instead he keeps doing these things like asking me questions that are so wrong that I just have to respond to them.

What's the difference between a lurker/inactive and Oats at this point?
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 09 2013 13:55 GMT
#1166
A REALLY good reason
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 13:55 GMT
#1167
these are the pieces of shit that come to mind

FirmTofu- Decided to complain about activity and did nothing else

Gumshoe- Had a good feeling from pms that he was town but is mia

Grack- Mia since last night

Kush- Non contributer who i want kp directed at because he can contribute as town and isnt

nacho- non poster and i havent heard anything about his pms

Sharrant- as stated before



Kush He can spontaneously combust for all i care

Gumshoe Weak but he bothered to contact me and hasn't posted why the fuck would he do that

Sharrant Same as gum but with acro instead of me


Iamp, how do you pick those specific targets for your scum city?What made you rule out the previous ones, namely grack, Nacho and Tofu?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 13:58 GMT
#1168
On August 09 2013 22:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
these are the pieces of shit that come to mind

FirmTofu- Decided to complain about activity and did nothing else

Gumshoe- Had a good feeling from pms that he was town but is mia

Grack- Mia since last night

Kush- Non contributer who i want kp directed at because he can contribute as town and isnt

nacho- non poster and i havent heard anything about his pms

Sharrant- as stated before


Show nested quote +

Kush He can spontaneously combust for all i care

Gumshoe Weak but he bothered to contact me and hasn't posted why the fuck would he do that

Sharrant Same as gum but with acro instead of me


Iamp, how do you pick those specific targets for your scum city?What made you rule out the previous ones, namely grack, Nacho and Tofu?

nacho i literally have no information on what so ever i dont know how he has been in pms at all. He is a complet inactive

Grack has had aggression towards me i don't know if he would do that as scum.

tofu- i forgot you can add him to
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 13:58 GMT
#1169
why are you busy vivax?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 14:00 GMT
#1170
On August 09 2013 22:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 00:06 Vivax wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:20 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Koshi wrote:
@ Oats. Tell me why you have townreads on your house. Don't use names but you can at least tell us WHY they are town. It's impossible to actually know if somebody is town in your house. At this point I think Oats his house is filled with scum only.

Why I have townreads on the dudes? Cause they are nice and helpful and shit. No obvious scummy pms, natural.


Nothing like your house, controversy everywhere.

On August 08 2013 21:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:06 Xatalos wrote:
Oats, why do you have a scumread on Koshi again? Because this post before claiming him as scum doesn't really explain it:

On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.


koshi didnt explain why dandel's actions was scum, when all the things he said seem to be townie to me, like agressive and shit. Killing kush was probably a joke, dunno.
Also, he didnt explain why im scum. This whole statement is bullshit.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Its not what Im doing at all. And its really weird that this is the conclusion that he drew from my statements so far.

1) Oats townreads are either "nice and shit" or "agressive and shit".
2) Oats does not realise that this game is 6 pages long instead of 20.
3) Oats calls me scum if I point out he is shitting up the thread.
4) Oats does not answer me when I ask him who should be lord in our house in theory, but then wants me to explain to him why I find DI scummy over S0lstice.

Here is my first real scumread.


This is not concise reasoning for Oats being scum, The first two don't seem relevant, and I'm not sure that he's calling you scum just for 3).
4 is him being an ass to you, isn't necessarily alignment indicative.

Do you really think he's scum for those reasons? To me it looks like you're angry at him and calling him scum for that. If you think he's scum then I want to see a clear line of thought in reaching that conclusion.

I would like to see any reasons you have for your scumreads to be presented in a concise case with no waffle, especially with material from the thread that's available to everyone. I'm not willing to take anything you and Dandel say regarding lies and inconsistencies during the night at face value until there are members of your house to present their version of events between you two.

I am not angry at Oats, he is however trying really hard to do so. Why are the first 2 not relevant? Oats is actually capable to make cases, so him just commenting on his townreads like that is bad play or scumplay. Why would he call me scum if I am right about him shitting up the thread? Doesn't he see that he is doing it? Instead he keeps doing these things like asking me questions that are so wrong that I just have to respond to them.

What's the difference between a lurker/inactive and Oats at this point?


Do you want to lynch Oats cause he's a lurker?
What do you think of his exchange with yammo?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 14:02 GMT
#1171
On August 09 2013 22:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:46 kushm4sta wrote:
btw people should sheep vivax not even a laziness thing. He is just right a very huge percentage of the time and it is town wincon to sheep him.


What's telling you I'm town? I'm flattered but people need a good reason to start kissing my ass.

he is clearly not reading the thrad
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 14:04 GMT
#1172
On August 09 2013 22:58 iamperfection wrote:
why are you busy vivax?


I just came to my hometown in Austria from Rome (2 days ago) after some gipsies stole my wallet in the metro the day of departure, now I had to replace all the cards I had in it, driver licence mainly. My passport runs out the 19th of August and I need to renew it, I also need to deliver some shit for a transfer to uni here, I'm seeing all my old friends again and one of them has birthday today.Tomorrow and the day after we'll probably go camping if the weather allows it.

Have I told you enough of my private life now? :3
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 14:08 GMT
#1173
On August 09 2013 23:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:58 iamperfection wrote:
why are you busy vivax?


I just came to my hometown in Austria from Rome (2 days ago) after some gipsies stole my wallet in the metro the day of departure, now I had to replace all the cards I had in it, driver licence mainly. My passport runs out the 19th of August and I need to renew it, I also need to deliver some shit for a transfer to uni here, I'm seeing all my old friends again and one of them has birthday today.Tomorrow and the day after we'll probably go camping if the weather allows it.

Have I told you enough of my private life now? :3

describe the gipsies
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 09 2013 14:09 GMT
#1174
it really doesn't matter if he's town or scum. he is right 5/6 times as town so if his success rate is significantly off we can lynch him. scumhunting 2.0
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 09 2013 14:10 GMT
#1175
at work, I'm checking when I can.

Clarity looks better with his pursuit of Oberyn. Looks genuine.

Been thinking johnny probably isn't scum based on what Acro said concerning their PMs. In the end I just don't see scum johnny waltzing into PM's with a role claim without a care in the world, despite the rest of what he has done so far.
ATOBTTR
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2013 14:12 GMT
#1176
On August 09 2013 23:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:54 Koshi wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:06 Vivax wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:20 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Koshi wrote:
@ Oats. Tell me why you have townreads on your house. Don't use names but you can at least tell us WHY they are town. It's impossible to actually know if somebody is town in your house. At this point I think Oats his house is filled with scum only.

Why I have townreads on the dudes? Cause they are nice and helpful and shit. No obvious scummy pms, natural.


Nothing like your house, controversy everywhere.

On August 08 2013 21:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:06 Xatalos wrote:
Oats, why do you have a scumread on Koshi again? Because this post before claiming him as scum doesn't really explain it:

On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.


koshi didnt explain why dandel's actions was scum, when all the things he said seem to be townie to me, like agressive and shit. Killing kush was probably a joke, dunno.
Also, he didnt explain why im scum. This whole statement is bullshit.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Its not what Im doing at all. And its really weird that this is the conclusion that he drew from my statements so far.

1) Oats townreads are either "nice and shit" or "agressive and shit".
2) Oats does not realise that this game is 6 pages long instead of 20.
3) Oats calls me scum if I point out he is shitting up the thread.
4) Oats does not answer me when I ask him who should be lord in our house in theory, but then wants me to explain to him why I find DI scummy over S0lstice.

Here is my first real scumread.


This is not concise reasoning for Oats being scum, The first two don't seem relevant, and I'm not sure that he's calling you scum just for 3).
4 is him being an ass to you, isn't necessarily alignment indicative.

Do you really think he's scum for those reasons? To me it looks like you're angry at him and calling him scum for that. If you think he's scum then I want to see a clear line of thought in reaching that conclusion.

I would like to see any reasons you have for your scumreads to be presented in a concise case with no waffle, especially with material from the thread that's available to everyone. I'm not willing to take anything you and Dandel say regarding lies and inconsistencies during the night at face value until there are members of your house to present their version of events between you two.

I am not angry at Oats, he is however trying really hard to do so. Why are the first 2 not relevant? Oats is actually capable to make cases, so him just commenting on his townreads like that is bad play or scumplay. Why would he call me scum if I am right about him shitting up the thread? Doesn't he see that he is doing it? Instead he keeps doing these things like asking me questions that are so wrong that I just have to respond to them.

What's the difference between a lurker/inactive and Oats at this point?


Do you want to lynch Oats cause he's a lurker?
What do you think of his exchange with yammo?

I want to lynch Oats because he is clearly not playing like he should/can play. I don't understand why he is considered town in this game while he is at best a lurker.
Yamato was right, Oats was wrong. Yamato had to endure Oats his terrible questions just like me.
But Yamato is fitting the same profile as Oats at this point, however, people think Oats is town and Yamato is scum. Why is that? They interacted with each other in the first 6 hours of this game and then disappeared.

But I don't want to live in the past alone.
I want to add that in my eyes s0lstice is town and I do not see a reason why he is scum except for not picking DI. The only small thing that is strange is that he ran so convincingly for Lord and is now being pretty afk.
DI seems to be town as well. I was not aware of his town meta and I thought that DI trolling meant DI=scum. Him wanting to be Lord to kill Kush = Trolling.

I don't have scumreads yet on any of the big posters in this game and killing of people that don't participate in the game is probably a good idea. Clarity is a bit on my radar but that is based on associations and being a vassal of iamp but that's it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 14:14 GMT
#1177
On August 09 2013 23:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 23:04 Vivax wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:58 iamperfection wrote:
why are you busy vivax?


I just came to my hometown in Austria from Rome (2 days ago) after some gipsies stole my wallet in the metro the day of departure, now I had to replace all the cards I had in it, driver licence mainly. My passport runs out the 19th of August and I need to renew it, I also need to deliver some shit for a transfer to uni here, I'm seeing all my old friends again and one of them has birthday today.Tomorrow and the day after we'll probably go camping if the weather allows it.

Have I told you enough of my private life now? :3

describe the gipsies


Describe me koshi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 14:20 GMT
#1178
On August 09 2013 23:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 23:08 iamperfection wrote:
On August 09 2013 23:04 Vivax wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:58 iamperfection wrote:
why are you busy vivax?


I just came to my hometown in Austria from Rome (2 days ago) after some gipsies stole my wallet in the metro the day of departure, now I had to replace all the cards I had in it, driver licence mainly. My passport runs out the 19th of August and I need to renew it, I also need to deliver some shit for a transfer to uni here, I'm seeing all my old friends again and one of them has birthday today.Tomorrow and the day after we'll probably go camping if the weather allows it.

Have I told you enough of my private life now? :3

describe the gipsies


Describe me koshi

his reads are bad

Describe me
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 14:21 GMT
#1179
koshi so bad man.
So bad

On August 09 2013 22:42 Koshi wrote:

Oats DID NOT PUT HIS THOUGHTS clearly in this thread. What kind of bullshit is that? He currently has 5 townreads. 3 members of his house because they are "nice and shit", DI because "he is agressive and shit" and Acro because his constructed posts are constructed.

I don't see why everybody thinks Oats is town.

So i have townreads. Big whoop.
I am not angry at Oats, he is however trying really hard to do so. Why are the first 2 not relevant? Oats is actually capable to make cases, so him just commenting on his townreads like that is bad play or scumplay. Why would he call me scum if I am right about him shitting up the thread? Doesn't he see that he is doing it? Instead he keeps doing these things like asking me questions that are so wrong that I just have to respond to them.

Making cases means im town? Wow fuck thats easy. Why do you think Im not making cases?
Town atmosphere is overrated man, you have this idealistic view of an optimum town atmosphere. Oh well.

No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 09 2013 14:23 GMT
#1180
On August 09 2013 23:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 23:00 Vivax wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:54 Koshi wrote:
On August 09 2013 00:06 Vivax wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:20 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Koshi wrote:
@ Oats. Tell me why you have townreads on your house. Don't use names but you can at least tell us WHY they are town. It's impossible to actually know if somebody is town in your house. At this point I think Oats his house is filled with scum only.

Why I have townreads on the dudes? Cause they are nice and helpful and shit. No obvious scummy pms, natural.


Nothing like your house, controversy everywhere.

On August 08 2013 21:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:06 Xatalos wrote:
Oats, why do you have a scumread on Koshi again? Because this post before claiming him as scum doesn't really explain it:

On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.


koshi didnt explain why dandel's actions was scum, when all the things he said seem to be townie to me, like agressive and shit. Killing kush was probably a joke, dunno.
Also, he didnt explain why im scum. This whole statement is bullshit.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Its not what Im doing at all. And its really weird that this is the conclusion that he drew from my statements so far.

1) Oats townreads are either "nice and shit" or "agressive and shit".
2) Oats does not realise that this game is 6 pages long instead of 20.
3) Oats calls me scum if I point out he is shitting up the thread.
4) Oats does not answer me when I ask him who should be lord in our house in theory, but then wants me to explain to him why I find DI scummy over S0lstice.

Here is my first real scumread.


This is not concise reasoning for Oats being scum, The first two don't seem relevant, and I'm not sure that he's calling you scum just for 3).
4 is him being an ass to you, isn't necessarily alignment indicative.

Do you really think he's scum for those reasons? To me it looks like you're angry at him and calling him scum for that. If you think he's scum then I want to see a clear line of thought in reaching that conclusion.

I would like to see any reasons you have for your scumreads to be presented in a concise case with no waffle, especially with material from the thread that's available to everyone. I'm not willing to take anything you and Dandel say regarding lies and inconsistencies during the night at face value until there are members of your house to present their version of events between you two.

I am not angry at Oats, he is however trying really hard to do so. Why are the first 2 not relevant? Oats is actually capable to make cases, so him just commenting on his townreads like that is bad play or scumplay. Why would he call me scum if I am right about him shitting up the thread? Doesn't he see that he is doing it? Instead he keeps doing these things like asking me questions that are so wrong that I just have to respond to them.

What's the difference between a lurker/inactive and Oats at this point?


Do you want to lynch Oats cause he's a lurker?
What do you think of his exchange with yammo?

I want to lynch Oats because he is clearly not playing like he should/can play. I don't understand why he is considered town in this game while he is at best a lurker.
Yamato was right, Oats was wrong. Yamato had to endure Oats his terrible questions just like me.
But Yamato is fitting the same profile as Oats at this point, however, people think Oats is town and Yamato is scum. Why is that? They interacted with each other in the first 6 hours of this game and then disappeared.

But I don't want to live in the past alone.
I want to add that in my eyes s0lstice is town and I do not see a reason why he is scum except for not picking DI. The only small thing that is strange is that he ran so convincingly for Lord and is now being pretty afk.
DI seems to be town as well. I was not aware of his town meta and I thought that DI trolling meant DI=scum. Him wanting to be Lord to kill Kush = Trolling.

I don't have scumreads yet on any of the big posters in this game and killing of people that don't participate in the game is probably a good idea. Clarity is a bit on my radar but that is based on associations and being a vassal of iamp but that's it.


DI trolling actually means he's scum, mostly when it's the only thing he's doing. Either that or akfing.
I got the feeling Oats is town from our PMs, he participated a lot to get clarity to be scrutinized in our house, and went at him very aggressively, he's a little less "in yo face" in the thread but I'm happy about it, seems more constructive in his way of playing.

Can't be 100 % sure yet but I think there's people looking worse, for example yammo, and Acro has an explanation to deliver for his scumread on me.

Can we agree on getting at least 4 guesses for scum until the day is over? I want to see you scumhunting outside of this Oats thing.

On August 09 2013 22:47 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:42 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:40 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:33 Oberyn wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:21 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 22:16 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

I'm not sure how you call it a soft defense when I was curious about Koshi's rather faulty reasoning for calling Oats scum. Is it a soft defense of the guy attacked by a case when you suspect the maker of the case?
I'll be blunt about Oats, I have no reason to think he's scum at the moment.

I still have to catch up a good bit, and I'm interested into knowing the points of view of the lords, or if you were so nice to point it out quickly, where it has been posted. Who are the lords' targets? Which lords are trying to push their preferences the most? How will you reach an agreement?


@ Oberyn

[quote]

I feel your interest into Dandel ebbed out very quickly, I'm curious to hear about the development of your read so far. With Acrofales entering the scene Dandel seemed to be forgotten for you (you mention him when questioning s0lstice's read, but you don't push him, or confront him with questions), although you called his behaviour out as extremely scummy.

Another matter I would want to know about is your judgment on Koshi. You like to mention Dandel frequently and acknowledged that Koshi might have been overreacting but I didn't see a judgment on Koshi yet from you. I for one am still suspicious of his attack on Oats and his inactivity at the moment.

That said, it would be interesting to know who the lords are considering for kp-lynch. An agreement is needed soon.


Is Oberyn really unfamiliar with DI's meta? Why would he even cast suspicion on him in the first place - much less without pushing that stance at all?

No, but he sure would like to act like it.


Just to be clear, does this mean that I'm maliciously trying to make you look bad as a potential mislynch or that I'm just casting suspicion on you for personal amusement?

Just to be clear, have you, or have you not ever seen one of my towngames?


Yes sir.

So why do you act like you didn't?


If you're playing scummy, saying "hey guys look at my old games, I always play scummy" isn't a valid excuse. I'm not a huge meta fan either. If you're incapable of emulating your town play as scum, then you're not very good scum player.

I'm not even playing scummy, you're just imagining that.

Yes, I'm a bad scum player.
That's what I keep telling people...


Don't worry. I can give you some tips post game if you ask nicely.

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:44 Vivax wrote:
On August 09 2013 06:17 jrkirby wrote:
Also, I have a hunch that DI and Koshi are both town, and they're kinda "OMGUSing" each other. Often people who think they're really good at scumhunting spend a lot of time accusing people who are town and tunneling, and have confirmation bias when they're actually right. Scum are less likely to do this kinda tunneling.


Oberyn, what do you think of this?


jrkirby hasn't set off any red flags yet in PMs, though similar to Acro, I question how they come to the both town conclusion so easily. In this case, I'd be more suspicious of Acro, rather than kirby due to experience. Kirby is going to find himself shot if he's not posting in the thread more though.


Did you already question him in PMs about his unexplainable townread or did you only call out Acro for it?
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 48m
INu's Battles
2h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 48m
OSC
14h 3m
Replay Cast
14h 48m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.