• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 20 2013 15:14 GMT
#4557
On August 21 2013 00:03 s0Lstice wrote:
Gmarshal had a wisdom of the crowds rule in his games where people could vote out someone who signed up. That's a good idea.

With the state of the forum right now though...something that makes signups slower is gonna be excruciating in its own right.

Clarity..I told you in a PM and ill tell you again. Lots of eurozone folks in this game made it really difficult to be involved in thread discussion. The thread was most active during business hours over here. I felt like a lurker to you because we rarely were posting at the same time. When I got back and had time to play there usually wasn't anyone around that really would have helped to talk to.


I realize that, but some piece of analysis that you put in thread won't be ignored because it was posted when we weren't around. You were basically a vet with your 11 hp, seems like a waste to only post when others are around and therefore not post much at all.
I'm not saying have a conversation with yourself and post 6x in a row, but a concise post with your thoughts of people and the goings on would have made things a bit better for town.

For Sharrant it's the same story, he's basically a nearly confirmed town but he doesn't abuse it in thread.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 20 2013 15:35 GMT
#4560
Unless you convince a different townie to agree with you and he can push it home.
But you're right, part of it is me being a bit irrational because it FEELS like you weren't around at all during this game.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 20 2013 17:06 GMT
#4565
On August 21 2013 01:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey if someone is gonna do a write-up i would appreciate some insight on how to play better next time. Or marv, if you are kind enough could you PM me?


I would like to formally +1 this comment
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 17:32:40
August 20 2013 17:27 GMT
#4567
On August 21 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 02:06 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 21 2013 01:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey if someone is gonna do a write-up i would appreciate some insight on how to play better next time. Or marv, if you are kind enough could you PM me?


I would like to formally +1 this comment

I can give one opinion. Do not get into shitfests with your scumreads. You clearly did think i was scum on D4. You do not need to convince me i am mafia, you need to convince others. Of course i am not gonna claim scum as scum, instead try to interact with others (when you have reached a conclusion) and convince them. You certainly had enough town credit to maybe even get me lynched, but you wasted your time arguing with me instead of convincing others (that usually leads you into a situation where noone even remembers what the original argument was).

It does not even matter if you are right or wrong in your argument, if you get me lynched and i flip scum, you won. If you do not get me lynched you lost.


Yeah you're right about that one but I wasn't THAT convinced. I just appeared super convinced cause that's what I do.
So was trying to figure out if you actually were scum or not and by the end I kinda said "fuck it, I dunno"

It does not even matter if you are right or wrong in your argument, if you get me lynched and i flip scum, you won. If you do not get me lynched you lost


I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

edit: like I can't even begin to explain how much it matters that I got to my conclusion for the right reasons
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 21 2013 07:59 GMT
#4580
On August 21 2013 14:34 kushm4sta wrote:
ABOUT THE LURKING, SAYING KUSH WAS A LURKER
nope not true. I read many filters and gave many reads. Did I read the entire thread? not even close.
But I'm sure many other people also don't read the thread, except I am honest about it so I get shit on.

Let me ask, how many HOURS PER DAY is required to play this game????? Because the spammers are out of control, and it took at least 1 hour a day JUST to read the thread (in the beginning).

And what is with this hostile attitude towards people who are behind? like "fuck you kush you were busy yesterday and had a shitty day so now we are going to shit on you for it." Town should facilitate them in catching up.

Oh yeah and the whole not keeping up with the thread thing wouldn't be a problem if town would learn to stfu. Honestly it's usually not a problem late game.
Show nested quote +
Sadly this game, like most other recent games, suffers from the 'too many posts' syndrome. The inherent cause behind this problem is the desire to say everything that comes to their mind. That isn't needed one bit! Not only does this distract you from accomplishing analysis or creating useful plans, it also just mucks up the thread with useless info. How can any forcing information be achieved if your posts are instantly covered up by a dozen spammers? What's the point of putting pressure on someone to get useful info if they can just ignore it and let the rest of the town stash it under a pile of nonsense?



Wasn't calling you a lurker, was explaining how my definition of a lurker is probably flawed.
That said, I truly believe that every single townie in this game kept up with the thread and read the entire thing at least once.
A majority of said town probably read enough filters to have read the game practically twice.
"fuck you kush you were busy yesterday and had a shitty day so now we are going to shit on you for it." Town should facilitate them in catching up.

You don't think that IS us facilitating you to catch up? It's people forcing you to catch up and contribute, and if you don't catch up and contribute then you a liability to town. Do you believe that the entire game should stop because kush, who entered the game of his own free will, decided the game was too long to even read once. You have been in so many mafia games, at this point you KNOW what you're getting yourself into.

The fact that you can enter a game, roll town, and by the end of it confess that you didn't even read the game through ONCE just confirms the reasons I really feel disrespected when you're in a game that I'm also in. Yes, playing mafia takes HOURS a day. It says it in every OP that mafia takes a lot of time, that you get out of it what you put in. Every tutorial I've ever read or even skimmed over has pointed out that you need to put the time in.

Was this game too spammy? Yeah probably. Can that demotivate people? Yeah, it can.
But do not use it as an excuse for you not even reading the entire game through AT LEAST ONCE and then wondering why people call you useless.

I can't believe you just came in this thread and explained that you not reading the entire game that you signed up for is somehow common, and not your fault, but rather the fault of the people who might be a bit overzealous because they're excited about the game and put a lot of effort into it. I'd rather take someone who posts too much but tries to make himself useful over you any day.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 08:50:58
August 21 2013 08:21 GMT
#4582
Only explanation I can think of.

That said, I think he genuinely believed it when he said most people probably didn't even read the thread, which just saddens me greatly.

edit: expect rants like this in any aspect of my life really. I'm kind of a party pooper and overly serious about things. But hey, if that's my worst quality then I'll be alright.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 21 2013 08:57 GMT
#4584
On August 21 2013 17:55 Mocsta wrote:
its normal for ppl to form clicks, I.e. surround themselves with similar minded people.

the supposition is that there are others like kushmaster around, and they all congregate. thus nthe natural deduction for someone like kush, is that others would take the same action he takes. a fairly likely possibility.


perhaps, there some funky water in Maine?
gtfo, what u know about Maine...right?


No.....

Nooo......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Although yeah I completely get that, I make that mistake plenty myself, doesn't mean people shouldn't correct me when I'm horribly wrong!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 11:49:30
August 21 2013 11:49 GMT
#4587
Directly from the goddamn OP:

The game is typically very active, so the thread will get big quickly. However, it is essential to read the thread to play the game. If you do not have the time or patience to read the whole thread, do not play. I will not compensate for ignorance.


Directly from the general guide to play mafia sticky on this forum:

Be warned: Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 1 to 2 hours a day of solid effort is required. Some players spend as much as 8 or 10 hours a day playing Mafia. More time spent gives you a better chance at making the right decisions, but you can do a very acceptable job with just 1 to 2 hours a day. Mafia games typically last between 1 and 2 weeks, but usually you will die at some point before it ends.


edit: ninjad
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 14:30:41
August 21 2013 14:29 GMT
#4598
On August 21 2013 23:22 kushm4sta wrote:
ya the op says you need time to play, but how am I supposed to know how much time I need. I guess the base time is 15min/day then you add an hour per day for every spammer signed up for the game?


Are you sure you're an actual person, kush?

On August 21 2013 23:29 strongandbig wrote:
I actually agree with kush. The game should take an hour to play per day, no longer. If you're demanding people spend more than 1 hour of full, attentive play, you're gonna kill your game anyway by limiting the player pool.

We need more post count limit games.


Hour a day is fine.

Do you believe it's unfair to demand that a player at least read the entire game that he's a part of?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 14:56:04
August 21 2013 14:54 GMT
#4602
I'm just baffled that kush just gets to say that he didn't even read some of the game and be fine, and everyone else is fine too. I guess he's like that dull pain in the back of your head that you just kinda zone out after a while.

and just like a headache I just wanna shut the blinds and crawl into bed and wait until it's gone.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 21 2013 18:40 GMT
#4609
It's postgame xata you can edit
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 22 2013 09:47 GMT
#4621
Lol.

Mocsta... NEVER PLAY MAFIA AGAIN UMGG

Nah, if he's sitting out A game that's fine. Permanent ban is if you consistently call someone's mother a whore, then post porn in the thread and then stream a live execution of your dog on the internet..... and post your scumlist etc.
Players shouldn't be impartial at all to stuff like this though, mocsta, but koshi needs to put down the pitchfork.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 22 2013 09:58 GMT
#4623
I understand it's your opinion I'm trying to point out why I believe it's excessive. You truly think mocsta deserves a permanent ban for getting himself modkilled? Like, maybe if it's his 5th offense of it or something.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 10:22:31
August 22 2013 10:22 GMT
#4629
On August 22 2013 19:06 Koshi wrote:
I don't agree. Imagine I would post my role in the Titanic game and you lynch Stutters after that FT and Cora is demotivated and just surrenders.

Can I ruin 5 games like that before I get permabanned?

I don't want Mocsta banned atm. But it would be cool if the rules became very strict on this matter for the future. I don't see a problem if the OP said "if you get yourself modkilled by purposely breaking these rules you get permabanned." Then followed by a couple rules that should never get broken. Posting something on purpose the get yourself modkilled is one of those rules.


I mean, if you show intent of ruining every game you are entering then yeah, I reckon it would happen a bit sooner.
Do you believe mocsta replaced in this game with the intent of ruining it? Or did it just happen cause things got heated.

edit: ninjad
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 14:59:51
August 22 2013 14:56 GMT
#4637
On August 22 2013 23:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
help your team?

I'll remind you that his modkill made the votes from town 3-2 scum to 2-2, essentially fucking any chance to ever lynch scum.


Yep, but the intention was there, which is what matters in these situations.

edit: let me clarify I guess. Mocsta was almost certainly either going to be lynched or shot. He was aware of this and from my perspective (although mocsta has not said this as far as I'm aware) he got himself modkilled because he thought it might benefit town. Yes, it turns out it removed town's majority in votes that cycle but mocsta did not know this at the time, I assume he thought he was making it possible for town to lynch/shoot scum instead of him.
That's not to say I agree that he needs more than a 1 game ban, not sure what I think about this yet, but it's worth discussing

I realize you were just co-hosting marv, but could you explain why the hosts have not really commented on this situation yet?
Or if any other hosts are around, ofcourse.

On August 22 2013 23:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would really like if GoT hosts brought up the Mocsta issue here. Purposely getting yourself modkilled is ruining the game for everyone. At least that's how i feel. That's the worst thing you can do. Play against your wincon and ruin the game for people. I also remember myself getting a 5 game ban for the same thing. Why are different people treated differently in these kind of situations?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 22 2013 15:01 GMT
#4639
To be fair if we had somehow not lynched mocsta we woulda lynched johnny and still lost.
Can't really blame the loss on mocsta, can blame him for breaking the rules, though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 22 2013 15:22 GMT
#4642
I guess the question becomes, what is the virtue of giving out a longer ban.
Do we think that mocsta won't get the message with a 1 game ban, do we think that despite 1 game banning this action people will believe intentionally modkilling themselves when under threat of lynch will still be worth it?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 15:32:19
August 22 2013 15:32 GMT
#4646
I'd say that shows malicious intent BUT

On August 20 2013 15:33 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 15:18 DrParnassus wrote:
moc, yours was malicious. i remember reading that you've never been mislynched.... ragequitting at a critical time for town is not the ideal way to uphold that statistic

It may have been taken that way.

But it was actually for town to move on and get a successful lynch. I didn't predict town would react that way

Either way. I genuinely didn't know it was cheating. If I did. I certainly wouldn't have quit. So I do apologise on those grounds.


I have no real reason to disbelieve this, so I see no real reason to make it longer than 1 game ban, or a 1 week ban or whatever.

The point of the ban is not to make the other players feel good about it. The reason bans exist is to get a point across.
I doubt mocsta will ever do this again, nor will anyone who has read GoT postgame, isn't that enough?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 22 2013 17:41 GMT
#4650
I don't think anyone here is saying that it's okay
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 23:47:18
August 22 2013 23:45 GMT
#4652
It's easy to not get "butthurt" when you are not invested in the game to begin with
It's also completely justified.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft512
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft512
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 851
White-Ra 151
Noble 71
NaDa 63
Hyuk 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5107
Counter-Strike
taco 370
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Other Games
summit1g7867
Coldzera 853
C9.Mang0345
ViBE59
Mew2King56
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 42m
Online Event
9h 42m
FEL
14h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.