• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:09 GMT
#3849
On August 17 2013 21:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
imo we should lynch snb and shoot mocsta just to be save about the red check.

moc is not full hp either, so he should be in lord kp range.


I know this is true... but how do you know this?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:12 GMT
#3851
On August 17 2013 21:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
because I've been told he's been shot at.

duh


I'd pursue this more if I was lord T.T

Assume you cannot lynch snb, who do you lynch?
Preferably rayn/mocsta/sharrant (in that order for me)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:22 GMT
#3855
On August 17 2013 21:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 21:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 17 2013 20:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ffs i was having an argument with Clarity, then he decided he wants to stop the argument when i am not done. With saying "i do not care and don't remember".

It's another thing if we are both town and just think differently, but if you think i am scum because i was trying to have an argument with someone and they start insulting me + fall back from the argument and because i think they are scum because of that you are being ridiculous-.


No rayn, you said you thought I was scum to xata. If you somehow did not think I was scum before I answered your dumb question with the truth that I didn't really care, then how do you come to the conclusion that both me and onegu are scum because of a dumb assertion you made BECAUSE I GOT MAD AT YOU.

Your thinking is full of holes. Scum making it up as they go along.
Hang him.

Fuck you. You are straight out lying!


When you say someone is lying, it helps to point out what the lie is. This is the second time you've accused me of lying without doing the second part.

You have logic that makes onegu scum
I point out it makes me scum too
You say I'm scum for being angry at you
You did NOT say I am scum because your logic that makes onegu scum applies to me

Ergo, making it up on the spot.

The same logic only applies to you if you:
1) Tell me who you think were suspicious of you at D1 end
2) Are not bad and bluehunt
3) Have been pushing those people after that

What you said was:
- SnB was not even suspicious of you
- You "don't care to tell me who you thought was suspicious of you, and don't remember" (IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THE PEOPLE WERE OR WERE NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU, IT MATTERS IF YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU THINK SO OR NOT!"!"!"!!!"!!")
- You insult me.

To me that seems like you are avoiding the issue i have with you, you are not willing to explain to me your thought process, there is something (if you tell the truth) i find out where you have fucked up.

Those are the reasons i thought you were mafia for. And that was AFTER the Onegu argument and for DIFFERENT reasons.

If you are unable to see that i don't know what to say.


My thought process about what? What have I not explained my thought process about?
Is this another "you haven't answered my questions" ???

I'm sure at some point I said people other then snb and ft who are town could have roleblocked me, does that not answer your question?

Who the fuck gets so offended over someone calling them a dork?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:37 GMT
#3859
On August 17 2013 21:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Those are the reasons i thought you were mafia for. And that was AFTER the Onegu argument and for DIFFERENT reasons.

If you are unable to see that i don't know what to say.


Timestamps
On August 17 2013 18:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 18:36 Onegu wrote:
On August 17 2013 18:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 17 2013 18:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:50 FirmTofu wrote:
Town Clarity is someone who has a very confident Day 1. He pressures people, attacks with authority, and backs off only when he is confident that the player he is attacking is not scum. Clarity displayed NONE of that during day 1. Clarity played rather passive and although he was relatively active, his accusations were a lot less characteristic of his town play.



Well FT posted this right before his mislynch after his flip maybe people looked at that, SnB still had a scum read on him iirc. If you really want me to Ill look more but I dont think looking for town RB is something that needs to be done right now as again it isnt relevant.


On August 16 2013 00:40 Onegu wrote:
Guess since Im the person who first pushed for a SnB lynch with the lords I should vote him


##VOTE:StrongAndBig


Firmtofu is dead. SnB had a scumread on Clarity. You think there is a town roleblocker who blocked Clarity on N1, and you on N2.

Now, why did you vote for the guy who was most likely to be the town roleblocker in your mind on D3?

I know why. Because scum!



Wow are you serious? You asked me who had scum reads on clarity, I never once said I think one of those two are town RB, there is no reason for me to try to find town RB, I was just point out a few people had scum reads on clarity so it is likely others had a scum read on him also.


Can anyone see why this post makes zero sense?


This is where rayn thinks onegu is scum because of his logical fallacy

On August 17 2013 19:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 19:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not accusing you of anything, i am trying to understand your thought process because i do not know your alignment.

I do not think there is a jailor because of Vivax flipping scum RB and Grackaroni being jailed on N3. So it's either town or mafia roleblocker. Town roleblocker makes sense if mafia roleblocked Sharrant on N2. Either way, no sane town roleblocker would block Sharrant, that makes Sharrant town. This means either scum roleblocked Onegu, or they withheld the roleblock to make him look more town (this also makes sense because he claimed blue on D2 - actually it makes sense in both Onegu = scum/town).

Did you think anyone else was suspicious of you at D1 end other than SnB?


I don't remember nor do I care to look back to see who was suspicious of me.
I'm glad you did an EBWOP to make sure I answered this important question.

I'm gonna take a break now.


This is where rayn thinks I'm scum for being angry at him
On August 17 2013 19:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
I see no reason for me to get jailed n1 so I think I was roleblocked.

Here let me make a case on myself:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 05:57 Clarity_nl wrote:
Doesn't really matter. Highly unlikely town would roleblock you, so the roleblock came from scum or scum withheld a roleblock to give you town cred which you already had.

So you're town. Don't really care about the rest.
Stop measuring dicks please.


CLARITY CLEARLY THINKS THAT XATA WAS ROLEBLOCKED BY SCUM, THAT MEANS HE BELIEVES HE GOT ROLEBLOCKED BY TOWN

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO EXPRESSED A SCUMREAD ON CLARITY AND WOULD THEREFORE ROLEBLOCK HIM AS TOWN ARE FT AND SNB

FT DIED SO CLARITY MUST ASSUME THAT SNB IS TOWN ROLEBLOCKER

Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 04:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
snb asked me in a pm why I think he's scum, and asked me to answer either in pm or thread, he doesn't seem happy with the "he's not doing anything" reason. So here it is, why snb is scum:

1) Low activity. It CAN be town, but it's more likely to be disinterested scum.
2) After being lord d1 snb suddenly does not want to be lord d2. He tells both me and oats the exact same phrase in pms "I want to run for lord n3 again, I want to re-earn my obv-towniness from n0"
3) Broken promises. This ties into point 2. He has not re-earned his "obv-towniness" at all. d2 he didn't do much, that's simply how it is. He had no presence in the thread at all, nor im pms.

How about d3 you ask? He's pushed risen real hard you say?
Let's look at his main post on risen shall we.
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 13 2013 01:45 strongandbig wrote:
So here's what I want to talk about - why has Risen been getting a pass today? I don't even care about him being lord. It sounds completely reasonable that he would be chosen since his house was worried Rayne would die (although it seems like a better plan would have been for three to vote Rayne and Risen to vote himself, that way if Ryan dies Risen would be the next lord automatically). Anyway, we should be pressuring Risen for what's in his filter.

(1) The big entry post - I talked some about this before, but it's total bullshit.
He attacked Oats, Yamato, and DI for playing anti-town, shitting up the thread, fighting over nothing, etc. The problem is, this is exactly what they do EVERY GAME. Oats argues over stupid things, Yamato is touchy as fuck, and DI is the most anti-town town player possible. They are the very definition of easy targets for scum to attack exactly like Risen did - but Risen should have known better than to call them scum and push for their lynch off of it.

(aside:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:27 Risen wrote:Oats is scum, Yamato is null The funny thing is that prior to looking into the filters I thought Yamato would come across as more scummy than Oats, and gave kush a pass while reading through because of that.
Connection theory! Reads like scum not wanting to either attack their buddy or directly defending them. Although Yamato is super touchy, it is more out of character for him to take a fight so far in the fucking-the-thread direction than it is for Oats to do so, and Risen doesn't actually give any reasons why he thinks Yamato is a better scum target than Oats, he just asserts that his filter looks better.)

In that post, he also calls Xatalos scum based on what boils down in part to a connection theory with his bullshit read on DI. Connection theories with unflipped (or un-scumclaimed) players? Okay, can be done by town, but shouldn't, another easy way for scum to generate reads.

Another thing - just look at that post in general. It's huge, so he must be town right? (just ask austinmcc!) Nope, wrong! A large part of the post is stream-of-consciousness, much easier to write than an actual structured case. Also it's a list-post, shorter reads on large numbers of people, easy for scum to do and looks big. Most of the reads in the post are "easy reads" for scum to make, attacking people for playing in an anti-town fashion rather than for actually being scum and attacking other people for invented reasons. A lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

The rest of his posting shows much less effort put into analyzing the game. An example is how Clarity is still his preferred lynch target in his final posts before N1, despite a lot more information being put into the thread and a lot more public discussion among the principals of that situation. He hasn't made any real cases since his first post, and he hasn't actually followed up on his DI, xatalos, or grackaroni reads. From the clear and huge difference in effort between his first post and the rest of his filter, it's clear that his first post was very much constructed and careful, which imo is a scum thing to do; additionally, the fact that he was careful and put effort into just writing that post makes it even more suspect that his reads in it were so obviously bad in such a specifically scummy way.

So yeah, what I want to hear next is from people who've been in PMs with Risen, whether he's given more to them in terms of reads, cases, and indications that he's actually thinking carefully about the game than he has been in the thread.



First off, the first paragraph about risen getting lord is immediately wrong. during n2, Only rayn and risen were alive when they had to vote for lord, yet snb doesn't know this? He's mentioning 3 vote for one and one the other. He thought all 4 members of that house were alive? This indicates snb is clearly not paying attention to this game.

The first three paragraphs are all on his opening list post that EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER agreed was terrible. Why are you analyzing it snb? To make your case four times as big as it needed to be, perhaps? Big cases carry more weight, right?

Then there's the last bit:
The rest of his posting shows much less effort put into analyzing the game. An example is how Clarity is still his preferred lynch target in his final posts before N1, despite a lot more information being put into the thread and a lot more public discussion among the principals of that situation. He hasn't made any real cases since his first post, and he hasn't actually followed up on his DI, xatalos, or grackaroni reads. From the clear and huge difference in effort between his first post and the rest of his filter, it's clear that his first post was very much constructed and careful, which imo is a scum thing to do; additionally, the fact that he was careful and put effort into just writing that post makes it even more suspect that his reads in it were so obviously bad in such a specifically scummy way.


Notice how snb's case on risen is comprised entirely of Risen's day 1 and nothing else.

Yes, at the end of day 1 he still wanted to lynch me. But guess what? He eventually did change his mind on me and grack.
I doubt snb was even aware of it, but if he was then clearly he didn't care to mention it, because it would make his case less compelling.

AND

4) snb only shows up in thread when he's under pressure. When he's not under pressure he's nowhere to be found.

##Vote strongandbig


WHATS THIS, CLARITY IS VOTING FOR THE ONLY PERSON HE COULD CONSIDER TO BE THE TOWN ROLEBLOCKER? THIS IS NOT TOWNIE LOGIC, CLARITY IS SCUM
______________________________________________________________
That is what you sound like. And calling you a dork should not be insulting. It's like the mildest insult I could think of.


THIS IS THE POST WHERE I SAY IF HE THINKS ONEGU IS SCUM HE MUST THINK I AM SCUM, NOTICE HOW THEY ARE INBETWEEN THE TWO POSTS

This means the chronological order is:

18:37 rayn calls onegu scum for dumb reasons
Clarity explains why they are dumb reasons
rayn explains his reasons arent dumb
19:28 Clarity explains that with his reasoning he should consider Clarity scum
This is where rayn should have a scumread on me
19:44 rayn thinks clarity is scum now because he got angry at him (he confirms this with his xata interaction)

Let's look at the first post I quoted again

On August 17 2013 21:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Those are the reasons i thought you were mafia for. And that was AFTER the Onegu argument and for DIFFERENT reasons.

If you are unable to see that i don't know what to say.


Rayn says that he got a scumread on me after the onegu argument, but the onegu argument was before I got angry at him.

Get dunked.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:40 GMT
#3862
That last line is phrased poorly but you get the idea. No logical sense from rayn.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:43 GMT
#3864
On August 17 2013 21:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 21:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
That last line is phrased poorly but you get the idea. No logical sense from rayn.

No, read my posts again. You are totally wrong in what you are saying.


Again, you called me a liar twice and now wrong. Yet again, no explanation where I was lying and what is wrong.

Xata asked you: "if you think onegu is scum that must mean you think clarity is scum, is he?"
You answered: "yes, he is"

Problem is then you made up weird reasons
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:46 GMT
#3865
On August 17 2013 21:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 21:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 17 2013 20:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ffs i was having an argument with Clarity, then he decided he wants to stop the argument when i am not done. With saying "i do not care and don't remember".

It's another thing if we are both town and just think differently, but if you think i am scum because i was trying to have an argument with someone and they start insulting me + fall back from the argument and because i think they are scum because of that you are being ridiculous-.


No rayn, you said you thought I was scum to xata. If you somehow did not think I was scum before I answered your dumb question with the truth that I didn't really care, then how do you come to the conclusion that both me and onegu are scum because of a dumb assertion you made BECAUSE I GOT MAD AT YOU.

Your thinking is full of holes. Scum making it up as they go along.
Hang him.

Fuck you. You are straight out lying!


When you say someone is lying, it helps to point out what the lie is. This is the second time you've accused me of lying without doing the second part.

You have logic that makes onegu scum
I point out it makes me scum too
You say I'm scum for being angry at you
You did NOT say I am scum because your logic that makes onegu scum applies to me

Ergo, making it up on the spot.

The same logic only applies to you if you:
1) Tell me who you think were suspicious of you at D1 end
2) Are not bad and bluehunt
3) Have been pushing those people after that

What you said was:
- SnB was not even suspicious of you
- You "don't care to tell me who you thought was suspicious of you, and don't remember" (IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THE PEOPLE WERE OR WERE NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU, IT MATTERS IF YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU THINK SO OR NOT!"!"!"!!!"!!")
- You insult me.

To me that seems like you are avoiding the issue i have with you, you are not willing to explain to me your thought process, there is something (if you tell the truth) i find out where you have fucked up.

Those are the reasons i thought you were mafia for. And that was AFTER the Onegu argument and for DIFFERENT reasons.

If you are unable to see that i don't know what to say.


My thought process about what? What have I not explained my thought process about?
Is this another "you haven't answered my questions" ???

I'm sure at some point I said people other then snb and ft who are town could have roleblocked me, does that not answer your question?

Who the fuck gets so offended over someone calling them a dork?

This is the last time i am trying to explain this.
When i asked you "who do you think were suspicious of you on D1 end" you answered "i don't remember and i do not care to check". If you do not answer me in that question, i can't follow your thought process (where i apply my logic of people actually thinking about this game - figuring out who does what and why) about who do you think who could have roleblocked you in your mind. Then i am unable to use my logic on if you are scum or not based on if you have pushed those people's lynch after that.

Like here is what i would think if i was roleblocked and assumed a roleblocker blocked me:
1) Are they a jailor or a roleblocker (do they have a town/scum read on me)?
2) In case of no jailor (as it seems likely now), is it town or mafia roleblocker?
3) In case i come to conclusion (as you have come?) town roleblocker;
4) Who had a scumread on me? (let's apply the logic i used on Onegu here and say SnB is the only one)
5) SnB
6) Conclusion; SnB is likely a town roleblocker.
...
7) Now, as i have a reason to assume SnB is a town roleblocker, i have something to work with. I need to find more about him to confirm him in a way or another in case (1) he really is the town rb'r, so i can defend him for not being possibly mislynched, or (2) i am wrong in something, who else fit's in the profile so i can go back to 1 with them.

Do you understand my logic?


And here you apply the logic again that I said would make me scum too.
Yet you called me scum for getting angry at you, not for the exact same reasons. YOU SAID TO XATA I AM SCUM FOR THOSE REASONS and then YOU SAID I'M SCUM BECAUSE I GOT MAD

You cannot keep your story straight because you're not thinking about the game in a way that implies a townie mindset.
You're just trying to look like you're thinking about the game.

Get tunneled son
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:50 GMT
#3870
On August 17 2013 21:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 21:43 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 17 2013 21:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
That last line is phrased poorly but you get the idea. No logical sense from rayn.

No, read my posts again. You are totally wrong in what you are saying.


Again, you called me a liar twice and now wrong. Yet again, no explanation where I was lying and what is wrong.

Xata asked you: "if you think onegu is scum that must mean you think clarity is scum, is he?"
You answered: "yes, he is"

Problem is then you made up weird reasons

Yes i thought you were scum at that time. Not for same reasons than Onegu.


This simply cannot be, because I proved that if you think onegu is scum for that you must think I am scum for that too.
You confirmed that this is what you thought to xata when he asked if I'm scum too because of the reason onegu is scum.
Then you ignore all of that and call me scum for completely different reasons.

Anyway I got my point across by now, I'll be back later.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:54 GMT
#3876
Alright let me address that then since you seem to be clinging to it for dear life:

The same logic only applies to you if you:
1) Tell me who you think were suspicious of you at D1 end
2) Are not bad and bluehunt
3) Have been pushing those people after that


1) Why does this matter? clearly the thread shows only ft and snb were suspicious of me, and by your logic that means only those two can be town roleblocker in my eyes.
2) same goes for onegu but you didn't mention that
3) I HAVE, I PUSHED SNB MOST OF d3
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:56 GMT
#3878
Unless you can explain how onegu can be scum and I can be town according to your logic, I'm going with you're scum who couldn't keep his story straight.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 12:57 GMT
#3880
On August 17 2013 21:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because mafia is more careful about posting in thread under silent nights, and i think SnB would have not done that if he was mafia.


What the fuck is this logic. You don't think both alignments would be careful not to post during a silent night?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 13:03 GMT
#3886
On August 17 2013 21:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 21:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
Alright let me address that then since you seem to be clinging to it for dear life:

The same logic only applies to you if you:
1) Tell me who you think were suspicious of you at D1 end
2) Are not bad and bluehunt
3) Have been pushing those people after that


1) Why does this matter? clearly the thread shows only ft and snb were suspicious of me, and by your logic that means only those two can be town roleblocker in my eyes.
2) same goes for onegu but you didn't mention that
3) I HAVE, I PUSHED SNB MOST OF d3

1) Because not all the people do not read the thread in the same way. If that was the case we would have only same opinions about everything. I can't possibly know who you think is suspicious of you because you read posts differently (at least those that address you) than i do. It's not always so black & white. The difference with you and Onegu is that he told me he thought FT and SnB were suspicious of him (in his opinion) and didn't remember anyone else.
2) I did mention that. That was the whole foundation of my case today on him, lol
3) Yes you have, the difference is in (1). You did not tell me if you thought SnB was suspicious of you or not. If you thought SnB was not suspicious of you at the end of D1, you pushing him means shit and is not alignment indicative in this case.


that's because you specifically asked onegu who was suspicious of me d1, what is he supposed to answer other than the two people that showed it in thread? Is he supposed to guess?!? He even later said that other townies could easily have a scumread on me during n1 but didn't mention it. But you just glanced over that post didn't you?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 13:05 GMT
#3888
Mistakes happen, it didn't harm anything. People who are host wifoming that scum is less likely to get modkilled for it are dumb.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 13:16 GMT
#3900
On August 17 2013 22:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 22:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Mistakes happen, it didn't harm anything. People who are host wifoming that scum is less likely to get modkilled for it are dumb.

Yes i understand SnB and Ace made a mistake, it's pretty clear whatever SnB's alignment is.
I was referring to other ~5 people who clearly did not make a mistake.


it's not clear what his alignment is at all what the fuck.

I'm actually gonna step away from the game for a bit.

logical fallacies happen on both alignments, my issue with rayn is that he answered xata's question with a simply "yes, he's scum" and then later he explains it's because I got angry and refused to show my train of thought, as if I haven't done that all game or something.

Calling me scum for something as dumb as me not answering who I think the people are that I thought had a scumread on me is stupid beyond belief, it seems like scum taking an opportunity to first annoy and then blame the townie for getting annoyed.

I cannot follow rayn's train of thought from a town perspective, I can follow it from a scum perspective.

On August 17 2013 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos, Why do you want to get the possible cop killed?


God you're useless. This is like when you yelled at xata and me for discussing oberyn's watcher claim.
I even mentioned that I'd rather lynch you instead of sharrant/mocsta since sharrant should die anyway if he's town before xata did.

Like, it's like you read a post and your first thought is "what question can I ask him?" and then your thought process ends and you post a question.

BRB
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 13:18 GMT
#3901
On August 17 2013 22:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 22:10 Xatalos wrote:
On August 17 2013 22:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
I rescind any and all town feelings on mocsta.
lynch or shoot, whatever, idc.


What do you think of my earlier reasoning:

Actually, the more I think about it...... I might not want to lynch into Sharrant/Mocsta today.
1) Scum can't roleblock anymore (extremely likely) so scum WILL kill Sharrant before long if he's town (since he apparently has unlimited checks)
2) If Sharrant flips town, then Mocsta is most likely scum
3) If Sharrant never dies, then Mocsta is most likely town and Sharrant scum


So what happens if Sharrant lives past the night and claims roleblocked?
What happens if Sharrant and someone else claims roleblocked?
What happens if Sharrant lives and gives another red check?
What happens if Sharrant lives and gives a green check?


If sharrant claims roleblock then a townie can counterclaim if sharrant is lying.
If sharrant gives another redcheck we can lynch sharrant and if he flips cop we have two nearly confirmed reds.
If sharrant lives and gives a green check that's fine. More information, we'll learn if it's true or wifom at some point.

Think for yourself.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 13:45 GMT
#3915
On August 17 2013 22:41 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 22:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
the order should be snb -> shoot mocsta

Let me think on this. Why is Rayn not in your list?

Also, how is Mocsta below full HP? I don't know of any lords shooting him?

N1, all lords allegedly shot gumshoe. If someone didn't, they didn't claim.
N2, no shots went to Mocsta insofar as I know.
N3, only Sharrant claimed to shoot someone other than Kush/jwup and he shot Koshi.

So who shot jrkirby/Mocsta?


Need to know information, but both me and xata know.
It wasn't really rayn shitting up the thread as much as it was me.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 13:54 GMT
#3920
Gonna be a hypocrit, once.
[image loading]
Xata + Clarity cute seals.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 13:57 GMT
#3922
On August 17 2013 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why would mafia sacrifice roleblocker over like... any role?
Why not let SnB get lynched and lynch Vivax instead?


This is a good point and I've considered this.
The problem is vivax wasn't bussed, he was pushed by town, harder than I wanted to lynch snb.
Vivax as scum roleblock going "NO LYNCH SNB INSTEAD" and snb flipping red would not mean vivax wasn't gonna get lynched.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 14:02 GMT
#3929
On August 17 2013 22:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you genuinely think we had 2 scum wagons yesterday and nobody tried to push a townie lynch?


Hmm. Well, some people tried pushing sharrant, some people tried pushing mocsta. But town's been rolling pretty good, I don't think scum has much of a voice in this game.

Like, xata kinda said in thread what I said about him to solstice. "I get to the point where I'm so confident that someone is town that I start second guessing myself, at that point I just say "well fuck it, if he's scum he deserves to win" and I've never had someone that I've said that about flip scum.

Anyway I agree we shouldn't lynch snb today.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 14:08 GMT
#3940
On August 17 2013 23:06 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 23:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 17 2013 22:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There seems to be a big amount of information Clarity and Xatalos know that others don't..

i have it lel

kool kids klub
no unkool kids welcome


You know about you know what too...?


He said earlier he knows mocsta is damaged. Already questioned him in thread but can't anymore cause IM NOT LORD FUUUUUU
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36855
Bisu 3079
Hyuk 1610
Shuttle 1369
Mini 731
EffOrt 683
Larva 427
Soma 354
ZerO 253
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 119
Last 101
Zeus 71
Sexy 59
Hyun 49
Pusan 45
Killer 44
Mong 39
Bale 38
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 28
Hm[arnc] 27
PianO 27
Aegong 24
zelot 18
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7132
qojqva1518
Dendi972
Counter-Strike
fl0m1803
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
crisheroes949
Liquid`Hasu475
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2666
B2W.Neo1490
DeMusliM271
Livibee213
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX132
Beastyqt129
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King81
KnowMe52
elazer44
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7806
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 44m
INu's Battles
21h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.