• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8430 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 234 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 15:19 GMT
#2301
Sorry Koshi, I dont understand the past tense of that statement.
No gg, No skill.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 12 2013 15:22 GMT
#2302
Acro, is Rayn scum?
ATOBTTR
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 15:24 GMT
#2303
On August 13 2013 00:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sorry Koshi, I dont understand the past tense of that statement.

You said that you wanted to suggest a lynch if Yamato were to flip town?
Who was it?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 15:25 GMT
#2304
Yeah acro.
Its not cause Yamato flips town.
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 12 2013 15:26 GMT
#2305
On August 13 2013 00:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Acro, is Rayn scum?

Sec, checking scumQT.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 15:28 GMT
#2306
On August 13 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah acro.
Its not cause Yamato flips town.

Even after the baby seals and the gifs? lol... Impossible. The guy makes a podcast. He will not trow a game like this.
I had a good night of sleep.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 12 2013 15:28 GMT
#2307
On August 13 2013 00:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Acro, is Rayn scum?

Sec, checking scumQT.


nah don't think you'll find him there.

is he or is he not?
ATOBTTR
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 15:29 GMT
#2308
On August 13 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah acro.
Its not cause Yamato flips town.

Even after the baby seals and the gifs? lol... Impossible. The guy makes a podcast. He will not trow a game like this.

I dont understand what you are saying.
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 12 2013 15:30 GMT
#2309
yamato is probably third party or some shit honestly
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 15:30 GMT
#2310
On August 13 2013 00:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah acro.
Its not cause Yamato flips town.

Even after the baby seals and the gifs? lol... Impossible. The guy makes a podcast. He will not trow a game like this.

I dont understand what you are saying.

Just going to ignore you after this.
A guy who takes the game serious will never trow a game as town by posting baby seals and gifs. Not going to happen. ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 15:31 GMT
#2311
On August 13 2013 00:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah acro.
Its not cause Yamato flips town.

Even after the baby seals and the gifs? lol... Impossible. The guy makes a podcast. He will not trow a game like this.

I dont understand what you are saying.


He's saying yamato is confirmed scum.

Not that it matters since oyu said it doesnt matter what yamato flips you want to lynch acro.

I'm annoyed, why can't people just understand eachother?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 15:33 GMT
#2312
On August 13 2013 00:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah acro.
Its not cause Yamato flips town.

Even after the baby seals and the gifs? lol... Impossible. The guy makes a podcast. He will not trow a game like this.

I dont understand what you are saying.

Just going to ignore you after this.
A guy who takes the game serious will never trow a game as town by posting baby seals and gifs. Not going to happen. ever.

So you dont want to explain? Fine by me.
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 12 2013 15:41 GMT
#2313
On August 13 2013 00:28 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:26 Acrofales wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Acro, is Rayn scum?

Sec, checking scumQT.


nah don't think you'll find him there.

is he or is he not?

I dunno. I'm patiently gathering evidence on him.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 12 2013 15:43 GMT
#2314
On August 13 2013 00:41 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:28 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:26 Acrofales wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Acro, is Rayn scum?

Sec, checking scumQT.


nah don't think you'll find him there.

is he or is he not?

I dunno. I'm patiently gathering evidence on him.


What was said to you in PMs from the other lords on day 1 that made you unvote Rayn, what about it was compelling to cause the unvote, and what conclusion did you reach in response to those PMs?
ATOBTTR
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
August 12 2013 15:52 GMT
#2315
On August 13 2013 00:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:54 Vivax wrote:
Hey Koshi, shouldn't you find it strange that Oats got elected lord of our house? Wasn't he your scumread?

There's something I want to bring to thread's attention. S & B was extraordinarily malleable in his role as lord during N1. I had to leave that day already and decided I would put my vote onto him again cause he actually agreed on yamato being a viable target. The points he mentioned for him being scummy was

1. The way we (?) have to drag everything out of him and
2. The bad push on S & B himself, but he added that he might be biased cause he was being pushed.

Initially, S & B got convinced by Calrity to vote Onegu without much resistance, he quickly agreed with clarity's arguments and I asked S & B what he liked about those reasons, then I asked clarity what he said to him.

Their arguments:

Clarity:

- Mainly: Onegu soft-defended people too quickly.
- Simply doesn't seem interested, more posts in pregame

S & B:

- Agrees that pre-game banter was too much compared to in-game.
- Added that he only posted a clarity townread at the time.
- Sees himself as example for being soft-defended too quickly.

While being afk, S & B sent me a PM where he said he was going along with a plan from iamp and Rayn to shoot gumshoe.
I can't help but feel that S & B might be scum for his low activity, I don't see much case making from him, and it looked to me like he subjectively felt uncomfortable in the lord role.

What iamp and Rayn can now do is give me more insight into S & B's decision making process and if he mentioned yamato and Onegu in the conversation with you too. I'm interested into knowing how much dedication he put into proposing them as night kills. Given yamato's likely red flip I am suspicious of the way S & B agreed with me on yamato, possibly not doing anything about it afterwards.

Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:54 Vivax wrote:
Hey Koshi, shouldn't you find it strange that Oats got elected lord of our house? Wasn't he your scumread?

Hey Vivax, wasn't I your scumread and I suggest you stop trying to get me lynched? I thought we were bros after Sicilian and that you would have my back. Like in Titanic.

Our friendship is coming to an end like this. Unless you are scum, then I can forgive you. + Show Spoiler +
If you claim now, baby seals is the way to go.


If yamato flips town Oats is my nr 1 lynch for tomorrow. But chances are pretty low.

Also, I have read the rest of your message 3 times now and I don't understand what you are saying. Who is scum?


I'll reveal my scumreads when it matters, today yamato's getting lynched. I find it interesting that you didn't show much interest when Oats was elected

On August 10 2013 10:39 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 09:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
johnnywup can you start making them?
Who do you think is mafia?

im not pretending i have lol but that doesn't make me scum

and i can start making them but im not really motivated to atm.

if i were to pick one from every house it would be sharrant ft oats gumshoe koshi onegu i haven't been paying as much attention this game tbh and im losing interest as people continue thinking im scum. it's too much effort to prove my inoccence. if you guys think it's a good idea to kill me just night kill me and don't waste any discussion on me and try to find actual scum. im really close to not giving a shit anymore


This post shows a really defeatist attitude. Johnny isn't even under THAT much pressure, people ask him questions and he complains that everyone thinks he's scum.
The only read he explains is FT, and he doesn't even push it properly. Johnny has to get in here and explain how he formed those reads at the time, if he's town he should remember.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 12 2013 15:56 GMT
#2316
On August 13 2013 00:43 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:41 Acrofales wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:28 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:26 Acrofales wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Acro, is Rayn scum?

Sec, checking scumQT.


nah don't think you'll find him there.

is he or is he not?

I dunno. I'm patiently gathering evidence on him.


What was said to you in PMs from the other lords on day 1 that made you unvote Rayn, what about it was compelling to cause the unvote, and what conclusion did you reach in response to those PMs?

It's all in yesterday's minutes. I don't think anything much of consequence regarding rayn happened in private that hasn't already been posted here? I went over my PMs, but there isn't anything in there that I haven't already posted.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
August 12 2013 16:01 GMT
#2317
Oats, your opinion on S & B please, any exchange you had during N1 that you think is relevant along with the points I brought up.

Did he confront you with the Onegu, yammo, gumshoe options?
Who did you ask him to shoot?
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 12 2013 16:05 GMT
#2318
On August 13 2013 00:56 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:43 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:41 Acrofales wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:28 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:26 Acrofales wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Acro, is Rayn scum?

Sec, checking scumQT.


nah don't think you'll find him there.

is he or is he not?

I dunno. I'm patiently gathering evidence on him.


What was said to you in PMs from the other lords on day 1 that made you unvote Rayn, what about it was compelling to cause the unvote, and what conclusion did you reach in response to those PMs?

It's all in yesterday's minutes. I don't think anything much of consequence regarding rayn happened in private that hasn't already been posted here? I went over my PMs, but there isn't anything in there that I haven't already posted.


Unless I'm missing it, I don't see any specific details regarding the PMs from johnny and iamp that you cited as cause for your unvote of Rayn. You mentioned that they said your evidence wasn't strong, but were they also telling you he is town because of [reasons]?
ATOBTTR
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 12 2013 16:06 GMT
#2319
Awake and reading.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 12 2013 16:07 GMT
#2320
vivax your scumreads matter now in case you die tonight
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 36m
INu's Battles
11h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.