• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:57
CEST 06:57
KST 13:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7685 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 234 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 12 2013 14:53 GMT
#2281
On August 12 2013 23:11 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:50 kushm4sta wrote:
I'm so tired of fakeclaims.... it happens like every game now.
Lynch the fake claimers so we won't have to deal with this shit in future games IMO>>>>>>>>>


Just to be clear, you think I should be lynched?


plynched
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
August 12 2013 14:53 GMT
#2282
@Clarity: what do you think about SnB?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 14:53 GMT
#2283
On August 12 2013 23:50 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:45 Xatalos wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:42 Oberyn wrote:
Something I'm considering at the moment is if yamato is our Mr. X, he believed to have been watched, and a red check appears on him for town cred. I suppose we will need to wait for the flip on that one though.


Wait. When did Sharrant tell Acro he had a red check? Was it before or after Oberyn fakeclaimed?

Firstly, he claimed at night. Second, I just went over the timestamps and I received the result PM from him before Oberyn posted his claim.


Oberyn's theory seems very unlikely, but if yamato flips roleblocker, it should be revisited. I have a hard time believing you linked each other like that as scum though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
August 12 2013 14:54 GMT
#2284
Hey Koshi, shouldn't you find it strange that Oats got elected lord of our house? Wasn't he your scumread?

There's something I want to bring to thread's attention. S & B was extraordinarily malleable in his role as lord during N1. I had to leave that day already and decided I would put my vote onto him again cause he actually agreed on yamato being a viable target. The points he mentioned for him being scummy was

1. The way we (?) have to drag everything out of him and
2. The bad push on S & B himself, but he added that he might be biased cause he was being pushed.

Initially, S & B got convinced by Calrity to vote Onegu without much resistance, he quickly agreed with clarity's arguments and I asked S & B what he liked about those reasons, then I asked clarity what he said to him.

Their arguments:

Clarity:

- Mainly: Onegu soft-defended people too quickly.
- Simply doesn't seem interested, more posts in pregame

S & B:

- Agrees that pre-game banter was too much compared to in-game.
- Added that he only posted a clarity townread at the time.
- Sees himself as example for being soft-defended too quickly.

While being afk, S & B sent me a PM where he said he was going along with a plan from iamp and Rayn to shoot gumshoe.
I can't help but feel that S & B might be scum for his low activity, I don't see much case making from him, and it looked to me like he subjectively felt uncomfortable in the lord role.

What iamp and Rayn can now do is give me more insight into S & B's decision making process and if he mentioned yamato and Onegu in the conversation with you too. I'm interested into knowing how much dedication he put into proposing them as night kills. Given yamato's likely red flip I am suspicious of the way S & B agreed with me on yamato, possibly not doing anything about it afterwards.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 12 2013 14:54 GMT
#2285
On August 12 2013 23:53 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:11 Oberyn wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:50 kushm4sta wrote:
I'm so tired of fakeclaims.... it happens like every game now.
Lynch the fake claimers so we won't have to deal with this shit in future games IMO>>>>>>>>>


Just to be clear, you think I should be lynched?


plynched


Why do you bother signing up?
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 12 2013 14:55 GMT
#2286
why do you thin it's a good idea to fakeclaim lol.
##unvote
##vote oberyn
death to fake claimers
punish them for lying
lynch all liars
etx
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 12 2013 14:56 GMT
#2287
Troll.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 12 2013 14:57 GMT
#2288
On August 12 2013 23:55 kushm4sta wrote:
why do you thin it's a good idea to fakeclaim lol.
##unvote
##vote oberyn
death to fake claimers
punish them for lying
lynch all liars
etx


Are you scumclaiming or just trolling?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
August 12 2013 15:02 GMT
#2289
neither. i honestly believe this. for this game and future games we need to start plynching fake claimers so they stop doing it
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 12 2013 15:04 GMT
#2290
On August 13 2013 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
neither. i honestly believe this. for this game and future games we need to start plynching fake claimers so they stop doing it


So should I be lynched also, why not actually scum hunt and try to win, once people figure out fakeclaiming is bad they will stop dont need to policy lynch them.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 12 2013 15:07 GMT
#2291
On August 13 2013 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
neither. i honestly believe this. for this game and future games we need to start plynching fake claimers so they stop doing it


You're lecturing us after deciding that you're only going to start playing the second half of the game, stating that you have no scum reads, and you want to push a policy lynch the day of a red check?

I'm not sure if I'd be more upset if you were to flip town or scum.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 15:09 GMT
#2292
On August 13 2013 00:07 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
neither. i honestly believe this. for this game and future games we need to start plynching fake claimers so they stop doing it


You're lecturing us after deciding that you're only going to start playing the second half of the game, stating that you have no scum reads, and you want to push a policy lynch the day of a red check?

I'm not sure if I'd be more upset if you were to flip town or scum.

How can you be upset when he flips scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 15:10 GMT
#2293
On August 12 2013 23:54 Vivax wrote:
Hey Koshi, shouldn't you find it strange that Oats got elected lord of our house? Wasn't he your scumread?

There's something I want to bring to thread's attention. S & B was extraordinarily malleable in his role as lord during N1. I had to leave that day already and decided I would put my vote onto him again cause he actually agreed on yamato being a viable target. The points he mentioned for him being scummy was

1. The way we (?) have to drag everything out of him and
2. The bad push on S & B himself, but he added that he might be biased cause he was being pushed.

Initially, S & B got convinced by Calrity to vote Onegu without much resistance, he quickly agreed with clarity's arguments and I asked S & B what he liked about those reasons, then I asked clarity what he said to him.

Their arguments:

Clarity:

- Mainly: Onegu soft-defended people too quickly.
- Simply doesn't seem interested, more posts in pregame

S & B:

- Agrees that pre-game banter was too much compared to in-game.
- Added that he only posted a clarity townread at the time.
- Sees himself as example for being soft-defended too quickly.

While being afk, S & B sent me a PM where he said he was going along with a plan from iamp and Rayn to shoot gumshoe.
I can't help but feel that S & B might be scum for his low activity, I don't see much case making from him, and it looked to me like he subjectively felt uncomfortable in the lord role.

What iamp and Rayn can now do is give me more insight into S & B's decision making process and if he mentioned yamato and Onegu in the conversation with you too. I'm interested into knowing how much dedication he put into proposing them as night kills. Given yamato's likely red flip I am suspicious of the way S & B agreed with me on yamato, possibly not doing anything about it afterwards.

On August 12 2013 23:54 Vivax wrote:
Hey Koshi, shouldn't you find it strange that Oats got elected lord of our house? Wasn't he your scumread?

Hey Vivax, wasn't I your scumread and I suggest you stop trying to get me lynched? I thought we were bros after Sicilian and that you would have my back. Like in Titanic.

Our friendship is coming to an end like this. Unless you are scum, then I can forgive you. + Show Spoiler +
If you claim now, baby seals is the way to go.


If yamato flips town Oats is my nr 1 lynch for tomorrow. But chances are pretty low.

Also, I have read the rest of your message 3 times now and I don't understand what you are saying. Who is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 15:11 GMT
#2294
^ failed quote. I didn't want to quote everything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 12 2013 15:11 GMT
#2295
On August 12 2013 08:45 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 07:31 iamperfection wrote:
ace have you read the thread?


Not the entire thing. When I replaced in Game was at 82 pages and I skimmed. rayne sent me a PM with some reads and interactions between players. So I used that to start the game off. I'm pretty sure I'm missing some critical info so fill me in.


You do intend to read the entire game though, correct?

Can you give a specific reason you chose not to vote for rayn? How much of the thread had you read by the time that you submitted your vote?
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 12 2013 15:11 GMT
#2296
On August 13 2013 00:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:07 Oberyn wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
neither. i honestly believe this. for this game and future games we need to start plynching fake claimers so they stop doing it


You're lecturing us after deciding that you're only going to start playing the second half of the game, stating that you have no scum reads, and you want to push a policy lynch the day of a red check?

I'm not sure if I'd be more upset if you were to flip town or scum.

How can you be upset when he flips scum?


An insult to his scum buddies.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 12 2013 15:12 GMT
#2297
Koshi, what?
If yamato flips town Oats is my nr 1 lynch for tomorrow. But chances are pretty low.
No gg, No skill.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 12 2013 15:16 GMT
#2298
On August 13 2013 00:11 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:09 Koshi wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:07 Oberyn wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
neither. i honestly believe this. for this game and future games we need to start plynching fake claimers so they stop doing it


You're lecturing us after deciding that you're only going to start playing the second half of the game, stating that you have no scum reads, and you want to push a policy lynch the day of a red check?

I'm not sure if I'd be more upset if you were to flip town or scum.

How can you be upset when he flips scum?


An insult to his scum buddies.

Yes, stout, active and valiant players such as yamato.

Truly, they have much cause to be insulted.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2013 15:17 GMT
#2299
On August 13 2013 00:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi, what?
Show nested quote +
If yamato flips town Oats is my nr 1 lynch for tomorrow. But chances are pretty low.

Who were you going to suggest to lynch when Yamato flipped town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 15:19 GMT
#2300
On August 12 2013 23:53 Acrofales wrote:
@Clarity: what do you think about SnB?


Vivax summed it up nicely.

I'm kinda torn though. n0 he felt town. His pressure on me and then backing off when it wasn't going anywhere (and the pm conversation we've had about it) felt town.
That said, he hasn't done anything since.

He said he wanted to run for lord again n2 but I definitely don't want him as lord again.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 598
Hyuk 440
Leta 71
NaDa 36
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g9795
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King90
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2189
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 3m
INu's Battles
7h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
Replay Cast
18h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.