• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7884 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 134 Next
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 22:54 GMT
#1121
On July 24 2013 07:52 FirmTofu wrote:
While I think getmoript may be lying about his claim, I think he is more likely to be a VT pushing a strong scum read in TAA.

Explain this right now.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 22:56 GMT
#1122
On July 24 2013 07:54 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 07:52 FirmTofu wrote:
While I think getmoript may be lying about his claim, I think he is more likely to be a VT pushing a strong scum read in TAA.

Explain this right now.

I think it's possible that you are VT claiming cop in order to push your strongest scumread. Am I right?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 22:57 GMT
#1123
On July 24 2013 07:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm more interested in lynching the red check. But that's just me.

-VE

qff
Artanis & marv
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 22:57 GMT
#1124
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. If you want me to vote for anyone other than TG or jrkirby today, you're going to have to make a really solid case against them and convince me.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 23 2013 22:59 GMT
#1125
On July 24 2013 07:57 FirmTofu wrote:
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. If you want me to vote for anyone other than TG or jrkirby today, you're going to have to make a really solid case against them and convince me.
Given TAA's reaction post, you think it's more likely that:

(1) getmoript is not actually a cop, fakeclaiming a red check on a scumread of his, who responded in that manner but is town AND TG or jrkirby is scum (which I still agree with on TG)

than

(2) getmoript either is or isn't a cop, nobody cares, and TAA is scum

?
Fe fi fo fum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:00 GMT
#1126
On July 24 2013 07:56 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 07:54 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 07:52 FirmTofu wrote:
While I think getmoript may be lying about his claim, I think he is more likely to be a VT pushing a strong scum read in TAA.

Explain this right now.

I think it's possible that you are VT claiming cop in order to push your strongest scumread. Am I right?

No. Explain WHY you think that.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:01 GMT
#1127
On July 24 2013 07:57 FirmTofu wrote:
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. If you want me to vote for anyone other than TG or jrkirby today, you're going to have to make a really solid case against them and convince me.

This is the second time you've said complete bullshit like this. You've NEVER done this as town AFAIK. Town exceptionally rarely take this attitude because they know that they need to work together. Admit it, you're scum.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 23 2013 23:02 GMT
#1128
Is this all getript right now?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 23:06 GMT
#1129
On July 24 2013 07:52 FirmTofu wrote:
That being said, I would much prefer to lynch jrkirby or TG today. I think we should hold of on lynching potential blues unless we are certain that one of them is scum.
Dude we have a redcheck. As much as I haven't been crazy about getmoript, it's unlikely he's lying here unless he really wanted to go all in to save oats. In which case: bamn, 2 scum caught. Add to that cora's wierd counter and I think it's crazy that you'd suggest lynching from outside of that circle.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:06 GMT
#1130
On July 24 2013 07:59 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 07:57 FirmTofu wrote:
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. If you want me to vote for anyone other than TG or jrkirby today, you're going to have to make a really solid case against them and convince me.
Given TAA's reaction post, you think it's more likely that:

(1) getmoript is not actually a cop, fakeclaiming a red check on a scumread of his, who responded in that manner but is town AND TG or jrkirby is scum (which I still agree with on TG)

than

(2) getmoript either is or isn't a cop, nobody cares, and TAA is scum

?

No, I don't think it is likely that getmoript is not actually a cop. I'm saying it is a definite possibility considering how adamant he has been about his read of TAA.

TAA could definitely be scum but considering that I have nothing to go off of except a cop role claim that may or may not be sane, I'm not willing to blindly follow the train on TAA just yet. If you can convince me of his alignment either way, I will definitely be willing to vote him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:07 GMT
#1131
On July 24 2013 08:00 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 07:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 24 2013 07:54 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 07:52 FirmTofu wrote:
While I think getmoript may be lying about his claim, I think he is more likely to be a VT pushing a strong scum read in TAA.

Explain this right now.

I think it's possible that you are VT claiming cop in order to push your strongest scumread. Am I right?

No. Explain WHY you think that.

I don't think that you are 100% VT and your claim is 100% false. I'm saying its a possibility. In a game of probability such as mafia, we need to be on top of all possible outcomes and this is a possible outcome I think most people have overlooked.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 23:08 GMT
#1132
Firm, what on earth are you doing? Read TAA's reaction. Good god.
Artanis & marv
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:12 GMT
#1133
Ok... here's 3 filters from my scum games LXI, PTP, TheGame. Look at the length of those. Look at the length of my filter now. Alignment proven.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:13 GMT
#1134
On July 24 2013 06:21 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
claiming detective instead of making a case is cheating

I will address this post directly because everyone seems to think I am scum for not addressing it.

This post does not reflect well upon TAA, I totally agree. However, I don't think it makes him 100% scum either. He could be newb town that doesn't feel like defending himself in a situation where it's his word against getmoript's.

I've been placed in a sort of similar situation in Sicilian and I know how it feels. Ace fakeclaimed and called me mafia, which was a lie. I didn't even feel like defending myself because there was really nothing I could say. It was my word against his.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not against lynching TAA. He's still a null-scum read to me, especially after this post. I will look into his filter, give me a few minutes.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:16 GMT
#1135
@5T. Tofu isn't this obtuse. Tofu is actually a pretty decent player. I can't understand how he comes to his conclusions. He still hasn't answered why he would think I would fakeclaim. I mean what's the point.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 23:16 GMT
#1136
You might just be town for this incredible weirdness, Firm.

If TAA somehow flips town, you look pretty terrible though.

~marv
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 23 2013 23:17 GMT
#1137
getmoript: I don't really get why a scummer would fight against a redcheck the whole town is going to be voting for, that's the thing.

~marv
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 23 2013 23:19 GMT
#1138
I want people to go all in and save me.

But day 1 isnt me being scummy, its me not even fucking playing. Austin, why cant you tell the difference?
Do you think activity is a scumtell?


also TAA's post i assume.

On July 24 2013 06:21 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
claiming detective instead of making a case is cheating


Yeah lol wtf.

I have never ever seen a detective check himself. Never. On a whole though, checking yourself is scummy because town gets 1 less check. Is geript sane?
No gg, No skill.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:20 GMT
#1139
On July 24 2013 08:13 FirmTofu wrote:
This post does not reflect well upon TAA, I totally agree. However, I don't think it makes him 100% scum either. He could be newb town that doesn't feel like defending himself in a situation where it's his word against getmoript's.

And how did you react in Sicilian? Was you're initial reaction like, "Awww man, claiming is cheetor hax" or were you all like, "WTF. I'm Town. Maybe I could be miller. Here's my claim. Herpaderp." Dude puts no effort in this game, looks scummy as hell. You admit he's looks scummy for stuff. You completely disbelieve the most active, thread driving, attention whoring, asshole, douchebag in the thread is town AND question his roleclaim because random bs reason. This is inexplicable if you're town.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:23 GMT
#1140
On July 24 2013 08:16 getmoript wrote:
@5T. Tofu isn't this obtuse. Tofu is actually a pretty decent player. I can't understand how he comes to his conclusions. He still hasn't answered why he would think I would fakeclaim. I mean what's the point.

You would fakeclaim because it's convenient. It's an easy way to push your reads when you don't feel like making a solid case against someone. Your posts prior to your claim are somewhat indicative of this sentiment.

You seemed a bit frustrated that no one was agreeing with you about TAA. By fakeclaiming as VT, you could get town on your side relatively easily and lynch someone that you thought was very likely to slip scum. It's a move I would certainly consider if I were in your position as a VT and I genuinely thought TAA was scum.

Of course, this is all dependent on the idea that you are very confident in your scum read of TAA.

Regardless, I never said you fakeclaiming is the most likely scenario. You probably didn't fake claim, but I'd put the probability around 25% that you did.

I think you are probably not lying about your claim and you are probably a cop who got red on TAA. I don't want to bandwagon TAA just yet because of reasons I have stated previously.

Your sanity is not entirely clear. We have a "counter" cop claim. I still have yet to see a solid case against TAA. Going to go back to reading TAA's filter now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush839
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 1m
Patches Events
9h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.