• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13016 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 134 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:25 GMT
#1141
On July 24 2013 08:20 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 08:13 FirmTofu wrote:
This post does not reflect well upon TAA, I totally agree. However, I don't think it makes him 100% scum either. He could be newb town that doesn't feel like defending himself in a situation where it's his word against getmoript's.

And how did you react in Sicilian? Was you're initial reaction like, "Awww man, claiming is cheetor hax" or were you all like, "WTF. I'm Town. Maybe I could be miller. Here's my claim. Herpaderp." Dude puts no effort in this game, looks scummy as hell. You admit he's looks scummy for stuff. You completely disbelieve the most active, thread driving, attention whoring, asshole, douchebag in the thread is town AND question his roleclaim because random bs reason. This is inexplicable if you're town.

I think you are confused about where I stand. I have you down as solid town and your claim hasn't changed my read at all. Please read my posts again. Just because I think you lying is a possibility doesn't mean I think you lied as scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:30 GMT
#1142
On July 24 2013 08:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Of course, this is all dependent on the idea that you are very confident in your scum read of TAA.

If I was very confident in my TAA read then why didn't I push it harder D1? Why would I allow the switch to NG?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:32 GMT
#1143
More importantly. If I'm town, what purpose does it serve to break up the stuff on Cora/etc. just to push the lynch I want to push? Like why wouldn't I let it die down then claim?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:35 GMT
#1144
ewbop then fake claim?

My point is that it serves no purpose. I'd be ruining good positive discussion which this thread needs just to push a lynch I want to push but am too lazy to make a big case on? I don't get it. I don't understand why you could imagine this is a fake claim.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:40 GMT
#1145
You are assuming I think you are completely rational. Of course you fakeclaiming is not an optimal decision. It is a decision that a town player would be tempted to make, but ultimately does not serve the best interest of town.

When I said it is possible that you fakeclaimed, it was because I was skeptical of how rational your play would be. You have raged plenty of times in the thread and you seem somewhat reliant on your emotions. If I thought you were rational, I wouldn't have said you fakeclaimed.

You are wasting your time. I'm town and I'm pretty sure you're town. Start convincing me that TAA is scum instead of asking me stupid questions.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 23 2013 23:44 GMT
#1146
He fucking claimed scum. He's been totally inactive. The 'shots' he's taken have been completely opportunistic. Have you even read his filter?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:48 GMT
#1147
On July 24 2013 08:44 getmoript wrote:
He fucking claimed scum. He's been totally inactive. The 'shots' he's taken have been completely opportunistic. Have you even read his filter?

Yes, I have read his filter. Inactivity is not necessarily alignment indicative. Can you make a sophisticated case against him please?

I would like these posts specifically to be addressed.
On July 23 2013 20:09 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
rayns post mortem.
Main thing rayne was concerned with day 1 was fighting with firmtofu, calling each other scum.
Austincc thought rayn was town whereas oats was convinced rayn was scum.
Tangeng joined the the rayn is scum train of thought later, but wasnt half as convinced as rayn was.
Speculation: id guess oats is town because it would be really stupid to tunnel some townie and then shoot him
super speculation: oats might be vigi and shot rayne but i dont know where the mafia killpower went then.
Alternatively firmtofu might have been scum who didnt like the pressure. Happy wifom everyone

On July 23 2013 22:07 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
onegu i didnt respond to your case because its a very weak one. The first post you quoted i called firmtofu out for pretending to be very productive(or willing to be very productive) while not doing anything. That isnt a scum tell? in my book it is.

The latter post i tried to show what a facade getmoript was pulling, going full bad cop-good cop on us this game. His fake emotions and empty posts seemed scummy to me, really reminiscent of how iGrok played in a newbie mafia game. Player with a ton of experience making fluffy posts and talking a ton. He has kinda stopped making the flufposts so it mightve been just part of his day1 play. Still thinking about this one though.

On July 24 2013 06:20 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
Also i disagree with the whole "TG claimed RB so hes not scum" train. I think if you thought he was scum D1 you should still think thats the case, since claiming RB obviously implies youre some kind of blue role (yes even despite VT roleclaims on D1) which is exactly what a desperate scum will do to make it another day.
I think claiming RB is very much a null tell, it shouldnt change your position on TG too much.

Thanks, getmoript.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 23 2013 23:52 GMT
#1148
Also, sign the posts. I'm assuming I'm talking to geript, but I'm not entirely sure.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 24 2013 00:05 GMT
#1149
FT, why would TAA get framed? He wasnt like under any pressure at all.
So therefore he wasnt framed. So miller or scum. Millers normally dont happen in closed setup games so then TAA is scum or geript is fakeclaiming for no fucking reason.
Which one is more likely?
No gg, No skill.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 24 2013 00:21 GMT
#1150
Ugh.
Not entirely sure I would have wanted geript to claim if I was around but whatever.
Tofu what in the actual fuck are you doing?
Your play is so frigging ODD this game.
I noticed this right from the beginning of the game and I have no idea what's up with you. Geript originally said you're town and having an 'off' game but fuck, man. You're being just weird and unnecessarily obtuse.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 24 2013 00:22 GMT
#1151
^^^^Wave

Will be around a little now, then probably later tonight. Gonna go see Specific Rim.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
July 24 2013 00:28 GMT
#1152
Hi guys since im prolly not gonna see the light of another day im gonna tell my role and such.

I am the roleblocker! I blocked the role of TG night 1 because he barely escaped the lynch and i assumed he was scum. Because of this i also made the following post:
On July 24 2013 06:20 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
Also i disagree with the whole "TG claimed RB so hes not scum" train. I think if you thought he was scum D1 you should still think thats the case, since claiming RB obviously implies youre some kind of blue role (yes even despite VT roleclaims on D1) which is exactly what a desperate scum will do to make it another day.
I think claiming RB is very much a null tell, it shouldnt change your position on TG too much.

i didnt want people to draw huge conclusions from the TG RB since i simply RBed him because he was considered most likely to be scum. Its kinda late to do damage control and such but w/e.
dr Helvetica <3
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
July 24 2013 00:29 GMT
#1153
also @ oats, i was under considerable tunneling from 5touch and getmoript because i suggested they might notve been town day 1.
dr Helvetica <3
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 24 2013 00:29 GMT
#1154
lolwut
town roleblocker

Can I re-emphasize how stupid this game is? Just lynch TAA and be done with it.

-wave
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
July 24 2013 00:30 GMT
#1155
only 1 dead night one, i like to think i blocked some mafia thing
dr Helvetica <3
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 24 2013 00:31 GMT
#1156
On July 24 2013 09:30 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
only 1 dead night one, i like to think i blocked some mafia thing

It's a mini.
Have you played (the game of) mafia before?
Just curious.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
July 24 2013 00:32 GMT
#1157
a couple of times, meta changed a ton though
dr Helvetica <3
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 24 2013 00:37 GMT
#1158
scum in minis have 1 kp.

man.... It makes no sense for scum to RB TG because he already claimed VT and somehow didnt get lynched.

No gg, No skill.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 24 2013 00:42 GMT
#1159
On July 24 2013 09:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
man.... It makes no sense for scum to RB TG because he already claimed VT and somehow didnt get lynched.
So? he's probably bluehunting, hoping for the counter.
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
July 24 2013 00:45 GMT
#1160
dont you think i wouldve claimed something more exiting like a vigilante then? there are 2 detective claims already
dr Helvetica <3
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
OSC
6h 36m
Replay Cast
6h 36m
OSC
19h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.