• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12294 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 134 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 06:22:36
July 31 2013 06:19 GMT
#2581
really glad I didn't join this game, if a scum like that martyred that hard and replaced out I would get perm banned in a second.

fuck drH, thats for sure

and yea the setup was complete suck, really glad i got replaced out lol
I come in for the scraps
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 31 2013 06:20 GMT
#2582
Or you guys could've actually listened to the guy who found scum in the first place... Hell I was heavily pushing JJD when I died. Come on guys. All this said. No way in hell I play in the Revenge. This setup was bastard hosting. Majority voting rules are teh suxors. I hope Dr.H gets a big ass ban and it was utterly wrong to not modkill him.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 31 2013 06:20 GMT
#2583
On July 31 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Also, yeah I lied about being DT.

Wow I know I said I wouldn't comment but I'm facepalming so hard reading this scum QT.
Where was it I was talking about scumteams winning more often in games I see lately?
Like...we had so many competent (and several incompetent) townies this game, we really should not have lost.

Also why the crap would you fakeclaim FT?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 31 2013 06:21 GMT
#2584
On July 31 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Also, yeah I lied about being DT.

Is there any reason to lie about that? Don't ever do this again. EVER
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 06:21 GMT
#2585
Yeah, honestly 3 cops with unclear sanity is really hard to play as town. They become essentially useless because the possibilities are too varied to count.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 06:22:46
July 31 2013 06:22 GMT
#2586
Oh Geript another reason to hate the setup for you:
Why would you introduce RNG into a normal setup? That's really shitty, even though it went in our favour.

Would hydra with you again btw, qt.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 06:22 GMT
#2587
Ok, how is this setup not super scum favored?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 31 2013 06:23 GMT
#2588
Yah, it's complete bullshit.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 06:23 GMT
#2589
You have to understand a few things. It was my full intention to claim a cop that would be useless to town. Thus, I could not fuck with any checks and I would just make myself look more townie.

I was in danger of being lynched. In my eyes, JJD and Onegu were town. I knew that if I claimed, I had a shot at making myself look more town and therefore avoid being lynched.

Town loses practically nothing from my claim, it gains everything. I do not regret it one bit.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 31 2013 06:24 GMT
#2590
Why was JJD? Did you read nothing I wrote?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 31 2013 06:24 GMT
#2591
Ok, so now that the game is over, I want to explain why I was screwed over by the hosts.

I asked Phagga if I could check myself N1. I had replaced in and only had like 6 hours to make reads and decide who to check. I decided a check on myself for sanity would be a good idea. So I did it, and I got back Investigator. So I assume I was a rolecop (because my role PM was not specific on what kind of cop I was).

So D2 happened and I went to check TanGeng, and he came back town. I was really pissed. Here's my exchange with Phagga:
+ Show Spoiler +

Original Message From phagga:
The PM does not say anything about the brain.

Look, these are the rules. If you don't like it, we can gladly discuss it after the game is over. Just know that I checked with Bluelightz N1 before sending you your results, which means that all results so far are according to the rules Bluelightz has set out, and not an error from our side.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From cDgCorazon:
I'm not objectively investigating myself. My equipment was objectively investigating me. Since my equipment does not have a mind of it's own, I was checking it to see if it was functioning properly.

My role pm said my brain was fine, just the equipment I was using may or may not be broken. Therefore, I should have been able to deduce my sanity from checking myself.

Original Message From phagga:
That would depend on your sanity. However, you cannot get your sanity back by checking yourself. How can you objectively investigate yourself? It does not make sense. So you get the only information back that you are sure of: That you are a Detective.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
No, my first check should've come back "town" because I am town.

Original Message From phagga:
We are not bastard hosts.

You're first check came back as "Detective" because you checked yourself, your second one comes back like an alignement cop because you ARE an alignement cop.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Are you guys bastard hosts? Why did my first check come back like a rolecop and my second one come back like an alignment cop?

Original Message From phagga:
Your investigation returns Town

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Haha I'm really sorry, but I want to check TanGeng this time. And I'm serious this is the last time I will change it.



As you can see, since I was in fact an alignment cop, I should have come back town to myself. Not even because the wording of my role pm says that should happen, it would be very balanced for a detective to sacrifice one check to have some sort of clue what his sanity was.

The fact that Bluelightz and Phagga decided N1 that I was a rolecop and N2 that I was an alignment cop really screwed me over and was a vital part in the reasoning I got lynched (besides the fact that Vivax is a complete asshole). I'm definitely not playing another game hosted by Bluelightz again, and I wouldn't have replaced in knowing I was dealing with bastard hosts.

You guys say what you want, but that's how I feel about it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 31 2013 06:25 GMT
#2592
On July 29 2013 15:48 FirmTofu wrote:
Why we need to vote jrkirby:
Voting jrkirby is going to tell us who the last scum is. I have determined that Onegu and JJD are very unlikely to flip mafia. By the process of elimination, our choices are Vivax/jrkirby/TG.

If all of town votes kirby, we can find out which of Vivax and TG is scum.

Assuming kirby is scum, we should be stuck at 3 votes. Town TG will be hesitant to lynch because he thinks the scumteam is Vivax/me. Town Vivax should be perfectly okay with the lynch. Scum Vivax, however, would be hesitant to lynch his teammate.

Thus, if Vivax votes kirby, Vivax is probably town. If Vivax doesn't vote kirby, Vivax is probably scum.

Unfortunately, I just typed all this and posted it so he's probably going to read this and WIFOM it. I'm betting that he doesn't. After all, I typed this to anticipate the WIFOM play and force it.


Just sayin'
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 31 2013 06:26 GMT
#2593
On July 31 2013 15:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Town loses practically nothing from my claim, it gains everything. I do not regret it one bit.

Not even true. In a close setup like this you get all these... Well how many Deets can we have? It also makes it super easy to get town distracted in bullshit stuff instead of scum hunting. It was a HUGE mistake and honestly, it helped Onegu slide even more...
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 06:26 GMT
#2594
Or, maybe, we wouldn't have lynched corazon, our REAL cop, if you hadn't claimed.

And the host's "result" for corazon night 1 was bullshit too. He is an alignment cop, and they return "investigator"? WTF?
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 06:30:05
July 31 2013 06:29 GMT
#2595
On July 31 2013 15:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Ok, so now that the game is over, I want to explain why I was screwed over by the hosts.

I asked Phagga if I could check myself N1. I had replaced in and only had like 6 hours to make reads and decide who to check. I decided a check on myself for sanity would be a good idea. So I did it, and I got back Investigator. So I assume I was a rolecop (because my role PM was not specific on what kind of cop I was).

So D2 happened and I went to check TanGeng, and he came back town. I was really pissed. Here's my exchange with Phagga:
+ Show Spoiler +

Original Message From phagga:
The PM does not say anything about the brain.

Look, these are the rules. If you don't like it, we can gladly discuss it after the game is over. Just know that I checked with Bluelightz N1 before sending you your results, which means that all results so far are according to the rules Bluelightz has set out, and not an error from our side.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From cDgCorazon:
I'm not objectively investigating myself. My equipment was objectively investigating me. Since my equipment does not have a mind of it's own, I was checking it to see if it was functioning properly.

My role pm said my brain was fine, just the equipment I was using may or may not be broken. Therefore, I should have been able to deduce my sanity from checking myself.

Original Message From phagga:
That would depend on your sanity. However, you cannot get your sanity back by checking yourself. How can you objectively investigate yourself? It does not make sense. So you get the only information back that you are sure of: That you are a Detective.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
No, my first check should've come back "town" because I am town.

Original Message From phagga:
We are not bastard hosts.

You're first check came back as "Detective" because you checked yourself, your second one comes back like an alignement cop because you ARE an alignement cop.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Are you guys bastard hosts? Why did my first check come back like a rolecop and my second one come back like an alignment cop?

Original Message From phagga:
Your investigation returns Town

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Haha I'm really sorry, but I want to check TanGeng this time. And I'm serious this is the last time I will change it.



As you can see, since I was in fact an alignment cop, I should have come back town to myself. Not even because the wording of my role pm says that should happen, it would be very balanced for a detective to sacrifice one check to have some sort of clue what his sanity was.

The fact that Bluelightz and Phagga decided N1 that I was a rolecop and N2 that I was an alignment cop really screwed me over and was a vital part in the reasoning I got lynched (besides the fact that Vivax is a complete asshole). I'm definitely not playing another game hosted by Bluelightz again, and I wouldn't have replaced in knowing I was dealing with bastard hosts.

You guys say what you want, but that's how I feel about it.


Oh Bullshit, you got back Detective, not Investigator. Don't tell me you are making all this fuss because you can't read your fucking PM.

+ Show Spoiler +

Your investigation (on yourself) returns Detective.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Ok I would like to check myself, and if I can't do that I will check Oats. Thanks ^^

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From phagga:
I have forwarded the question to Bluelightz, as I'm unsure on how he planned it.

You can send me a second, alternative action in case that he does not allow it like 30 min before deadline.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Am I allowed to check myself?

Original Message From phagga:
Thanks a lot! here is your role. I'll make a an announcement in thread now, have fun playing!

Welcome, cDgCorazon to A Bluelightz mafia, where you hopefully will save Blueville from destruction at the hands of the Redvillians. You, as a Detective, have special equipment to discover the dubious loyalty of other citizens. Beware, your equipment may be defective and give you fake results!


Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Nope I haven't gotten a message from him. I'll replace in.

Original Message From phagga:
You are signed up as replacement in Bluelightz Mafia. It is currently N1, would you be interested in replacing in? Deadline is 08:00 CEST (+02:00).

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 06:29 GMT
#2596
You have to look at my motivations that day as well. I thought Cora was lying for various reasons. Vivax made many good points as well.

I wanted Cora lynched. Obviously, the claim only furthers that goal. Hindsight is 20/20. In order to evaluate my actions fairly, you have to put yourself in my shoes.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 06:29 GMT
#2597
Onegu and JJD outplayed me. Hats off to them.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 31 2013 06:30 GMT
#2598
I just want to know how this setup made it past inspection as an outsider. Its essentially all VTs vs vig/RB/vanilla

not even close to balanced...
I come in for the scraps
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 31 2013 06:30 GMT
#2599
On July 31 2013 15:29 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 15:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Ok, so now that the game is over, I want to explain why I was screwed over by the hosts.

I asked Phagga if I could check myself N1. I had replaced in and only had like 6 hours to make reads and decide who to check. I decided a check on myself for sanity would be a good idea. So I did it, and I got back Investigator. So I assume I was a rolecop (because my role PM was not specific on what kind of cop I was).

So D2 happened and I went to check TanGeng, and he came back town. I was really pissed. Here's my exchange with Phagga:
+ Show Spoiler +

Original Message From phagga:
The PM does not say anything about the brain.

Look, these are the rules. If you don't like it, we can gladly discuss it after the game is over. Just know that I checked with Bluelightz N1 before sending you your results, which means that all results so far are according to the rules Bluelightz has set out, and not an error from our side.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From cDgCorazon:
I'm not objectively investigating myself. My equipment was objectively investigating me. Since my equipment does not have a mind of it's own, I was checking it to see if it was functioning properly.

My role pm said my brain was fine, just the equipment I was using may or may not be broken. Therefore, I should have been able to deduce my sanity from checking myself.

Original Message From phagga:
That would depend on your sanity. However, you cannot get your sanity back by checking yourself. How can you objectively investigate yourself? It does not make sense. So you get the only information back that you are sure of: That you are a Detective.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
No, my first check should've come back "town" because I am town.

Original Message From phagga:
We are not bastard hosts.

You're first check came back as "Detective" because you checked yourself, your second one comes back like an alignement cop because you ARE an alignement cop.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Are you guys bastard hosts? Why did my first check come back like a rolecop and my second one come back like an alignment cop?

Original Message From phagga:
Your investigation returns Town

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Haha I'm really sorry, but I want to check TanGeng this time. And I'm serious this is the last time I will change it.



As you can see, since I was in fact an alignment cop, I should have come back town to myself. Not even because the wording of my role pm says that should happen, it would be very balanced for a detective to sacrifice one check to have some sort of clue what his sanity was.

The fact that Bluelightz and Phagga decided N1 that I was a rolecop and N2 that I was an alignment cop really screwed me over and was a vital part in the reasoning I got lynched (besides the fact that Vivax is a complete asshole). I'm definitely not playing another game hosted by Bluelightz again, and I wouldn't have replaced in knowing I was dealing with bastard hosts.

You guys say what you want, but that's how I feel about it.


Oh Bullshit, you got back Detective, not Investigator. Don't tell me you are making all this fuss because you can't read your fucking PM.

+ Show Spoiler +

Your investigation (on yourself) returns Detective.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Ok I would like to check myself, and if I can't do that I will check Oats. Thanks ^^

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From phagga:
I have forwarded the question to Bluelightz, as I'm unsure on how he planned it.

You can send me a second, alternative action in case that he does not allow it like 30 min before deadline.

Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Am I allowed to check myself?

Original Message From phagga:
Thanks a lot! here is your role. I'll make a an announcement in thread now, have fun playing!

Welcome, cDgCorazon to A Bluelightz mafia, where you hopefully will save Blueville from destruction at the hands of the Redvillians. You, as a Detective, have special equipment to discover the dubious loyalty of other citizens. Beware, your equipment may be defective and give you fake results!


Original Message From cDgCorazon:
Nope I haven't gotten a message from him. I'll replace in.

Original Message From phagga:
You are signed up as replacement in Bluelightz Mafia. It is currently N1, would you be interested in replacing in? Deadline is 08:00 CEST (+02:00).

It is possible that Bluelightz already sent you a message. However, I'm his cohost and have not heard from him for over 24 hours despite sending him several PMs, so I'm currently preparing for the worst.


Fuck you Phagga. That's not even the point. Why are you dodging the real issue? The fact is that since I was a sane cop, I should have gotten a town check back on myself. You and Bluelightz are fucking bastard hosts and fucking tricked me into thinking I was a rolecop, which looked really scummy when I had to say that I was actually an alignment cop. It's fucking bullshit and you know it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 31 2013 06:32 GMT
#2600
On July 31 2013 15:29 FirmTofu wrote:
You have to look at my motivations that day as well. I thought Cora was lying for various reasons. Vivax made many good points as well.

I wanted Cora lynched. Obviously, the claim only furthers that goal. Hindsight is 20/20. In order to evaluate my actions fairly, you have to put yourself in my shoes.

What you're saying is that you were completely confirmation biased. I didn't care about claiming because I was going to get shot soon regardless and it would allow us to pressure someone who I actually thought was scum. You didn't even want to lynch TAA after his flat out scum claim. There's no amount of confirmation bias that I would've fallen to had TAA come back and responded multiple times in a towny sense. De-tunneling is honestly one of the hardest things to do in the game. But you have to spend time to actively detunnel and take a fresh look at things. Sure, Cora looked scummy; but you looked scummy as hell too. Town can look scummy. It happens.
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11291
FanTaSy 1399
Hyuk 845
Horang2 577
BeSt 507
Pusan 244
Stork 196
Killer 116
Zeus 109
Mind 105
[ Show more ]
sorry 103
Last 97
Hyun 57
EffOrt 53
ggaemo 52
PianO 49
ToSsGirL 41
Snow 37
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 21
Aegong 16
Sacsri 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38462
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 0
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 14m
Replay Cast
12h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.