• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 134 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 03:29 GMT
#2541
Vivax is sleeping not sure if he will be up in time for deadline...
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:33 GMT
#2542
Ok, the first thing that's apparent about JJD's filter is that when you search TAA, the first thing that comes up is ##Vote: TAA.

Next, search "austin." Yeah, he's there, but only in posts that JJD has quoted. JJD avoided austin completely all of D1 - N2.

Finally, "vivax." There's something about vivax's weird initial reads, some distancing, and then suddenly vivax is right, and I'm scum.

Contrast this distance to TG and I, who have been associated with each other since day 1. DO you really think scum want to be so closely associated?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:34 GMT
#2543
On July 31 2013 12:29 Onegu wrote:
Vivax is sleeping not sure if he will be up in time for deadline...


Oh, he wont be. You can trust that.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:37 GMT
#2544
Okay, here's how I'm looking at the game right now.

It looks like Vivax is trying to switch off kirby and onto TG.

Let's assume that Vivax is scum and kirby is scum. Both scum.
Vivax obviously wouldn't want to lynch Kirby. Who is the best possible target for vivax that he might be able to convince people to vote for?
TanGeng.
Obviously, he doesn't want to push too hard or it would seem too obvious that he's Kirby's scumbuddy.

Now let's say Vivax is town and kirby is scum.
Vivax might want to lynch TG, but ultimately he should be relatively ambivalent between the two. He has stated in the past that Kirby is scummy, so he should defer to that lynch,especially considering that town agrees with the lynch with a slight majority.

Is there any situation when Kirby is town that Vivax would NOT want to lynch him?
No.

This is so, so, so, soooo important. I can't emphasize this enough. A town Kirby should be wholeheartedly endorsed by Vivax whether he is scum or town. Scum Vivax would want to WIN. This is LYLO so all his cards are on the table. Town Vivax may be a little unsure, but ultimately defer to the lynch.

Let's lynch Vivax.

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 31 2013 03:38 GMT
#2545
I pretty much gonna be gone for the night in a few. Haven't seen any reason to switch off kirby
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:40 GMT
#2546
EBWOP: Is there any situation when Kirby is town and Vivax is scum that Vivax would NOT want to lynch Kirby?

Sorry for being ambiguous lol.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:41 GMT
#2547
So basically, the probability of Vivax flipping scum is higher than the probability of Kirby flipping scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:43 GMT
#2548
Vivax, as far as I can tell, has had almost no suspicion on JJD all (this short part of) the game.

Also, this is scummy:

On July 28 2013 19:02 Vivax wrote:
I don't regret lynching Cora at all. He made mistakes during his claim, refused to cooperate, didn't push his scumreads properly. To his defense we now know that hosts handled his role in a strange way, but that's about it.
If he ended up being town, then we can conclude that he didn't do properly what he had to do as town, appearing townie and pushing scum over town.

That said, waiting to see how the night turns up cause if there are 3 scum left, it's gg, if it's two we'll have another day.

jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:44 GMT
#2549
I'm not sure I agree with your logic FT, but I sure agree with your conclusion
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:45 GMT
#2550
Also, JJD and Vivax were both saying: "Maybe Onegu is scum" which is ridiculous.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:47 GMT
#2551
Is Vivax here? I want him to respond.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:48 GMT
#2552
Nope, he's gone. There's no scum in the thread right now. We can lynch them if we work together town! I believe in you!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:51 GMT
#2553
Nope. You're dead brah. Switching at this point is suicidal. I just wanted to see his reaction. Too bad he's not around.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 03:52 GMT
#2554
Well vivax was going alot off of DrH makeing a no lynch than my filter. Just saying. Also 5T was starting to think I was scum before he died but I think I debunked the case. I AM BATMAN!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:52 GMT
#2555
On July 31 2013 12:52 Onegu wrote:
Well vivax was going alot off of DrH makeing a no lynch than my filter. Just saying. Also 5T was starting to think I was scum before he died but I think I debunked the case. I AM BATMAN!!!

That you are!
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:54 GMT
#2556
JJD was saying you might be scum too:

On July 31 2013 02:14 JarJarDrinks wrote:
##Vote: TanGeng

Yeah I'm much more comfortable w/ a TG lynch for what vivax stated. Not because I think tofu is potentially scum but because Onegu potentially is. I think the 2 most likely scum teams are kirby/TG and Onegu/TG so a TG lynch makes sense. And it doesn't make sense that a scum vivax would make this play to save a scum jkirby because he could just let jkirby get lynched and then TG would be the autolynch the next day.

jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:56 GMT
#2557
On July 31 2013 12:51 FirmTofu wrote:
Nope. You're dead brah. Switching at this point is suicidal. I just wanted to see his reaction. Too bad he's not around.


If I'm dead, then we lose. T.T
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:59 GMT
#2558
On July 31 2013 12:56 jrkirby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 12:51 FirmTofu wrote:
Nope. You're dead brah. Switching at this point is suicidal. I just wanted to see his reaction. Too bad he's not around.


If I'm dead, then we lose. T.T

I'm sorry if you're town, but you are the most likely person to be mafia at this point. Nothing can change that.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 04:00 GMT
#2559
maybe getmoript is right: You shouldn't have shot N2, onegu. Damn oatsmaster played a shitty game, though. I can't say I played the best game, but I'd say I played better than him. I guess it's me+oatsmaster's fault we lost.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 04:02 GMT
#2560
But if I was right about the scumteam, I at least have some logic skills and can solve a game given enough hints. Although I have more info than you or onegu, cause I know I'm town, and you don't.
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 39m
INu's Battles
7h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
Replay Cast
18h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.