• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10816 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 134 Next
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 20:29 GMT
#2501
Why the hell can't I find fivetouch's cop claim? I'm trying to see if tofu's claim came before or after, but reading through the last couple pages of 5T's filter I can't find it.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 20:32 GMT
#2502
On July 31 2013 05:29 jrkirby wrote:
Why the hell can't I find fivetouch's cop claim? I'm trying to see if tofu's claim came before or after, but reading through the last couple pages of 5T's filter I can't find it.
Tofu claimed before. I've talked about it like 100 times.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 20:36 GMT
#2503
Why the hell can't I find it though, I know I've seen it before, but I can not find it in the last couple pages of his filter.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 20:42 GMT
#2504
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=102#2027
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 20:47 GMT
#2505
I don't know why I didn't see that, I swear I read that exact post like 20 times. I must have terrible reading comprehension.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#2506
Well, if I can't convice Tofu and onegu to vote vivax, it ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm predicting they'll stay on me till the end, vivax and JJD will hop on sometime before the deadline and then GG will happen.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:01 GMT
#2507
On July 31 2013 05:57 jrkirby wrote:
Well, if I can't convice Tofu and onegu to vote vivax, it ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm predicting they'll stay on me till the end, vivax and JJD will hop on sometime before the deadline and then GG will happen.


Lol. U realize we don't have to hop on anything before deadline, cause it's me and JJD on you and not FT and Onegu?
What does FT's claim have anything to do with Ft's claim?It's the same reasoning you use, that there has to be a type of cop of each kind.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:01 GMT
#2508
There we go with the FT fun.

I guess you know what I mean
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:06 GMT
#2509
Meh, I confused shit.
Totally thought we were voting kirby now lol.

JJD, I don't know if I want to stay awake through all of this to cinvince Onegu and Ft to switch to TG since they still aren't here, you think we should risk it and switch back to kirby?

This exchange right now didn't leave me with a good feeling on him at all.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:14 GMT
#2510
Hey, look at this guys.

On July 24 2013 07:16 FirmTofu wrote:
Wait, so let me get this straight. getmoript and Corazon are both claiming cop?

Are people told whether they are naive/paranoid/sane/insane when they receive their roles?
How useful is a cop's accusation when we cannot trust their sanity?

I don't think lynching TAA based solely on getmoript's claim is the best course of action. If we think TAA is scummy AND we have getmoript's claim to back it up, I don't mind lynching him.

Back to scumhunting. I'm going to ignore the cop claims for now because in NW, I tried to setup speculate and that fucked me over. I don't want to simply assume that two cops can't exist.

My scumreads are TG, jrkirby, and TAA.

TG claimed he was roleblocked. This is not alignment indicative. He was scummy yesterday and nothing has changed to sway my opinion in the other direction.

I will talk more about jrkirby and TAA in a few additional posts.



Our claimed cop who got green on TAA says that town should not lynch TAA purely based on getmo's cop claim, but still lists him among his scumreads.

Bullshit detected.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 21:17 GMT
#2511
On July 31 2013 06:14 Vivax wrote:
Hey, look at this guys.

Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 07:16 FirmTofu wrote:
Wait, so let me get this straight. getmoript and Corazon are both claiming cop?

Are people told whether they are naive/paranoid/sane/insane when they receive their roles?
How useful is a cop's accusation when we cannot trust their sanity?

I don't think lynching TAA based solely on getmoript's claim is the best course of action. If we think TAA is scummy AND we have getmoript's claim to back it up, I don't mind lynching him.

Back to scumhunting. I'm going to ignore the cop claims for now because in NW, I tried to setup speculate and that fucked me over. I don't want to simply assume that two cops can't exist.

My scumreads are TG, jrkirby, and TAA.

TG claimed he was roleblocked. This is not alignment indicative. He was scummy yesterday and nothing has changed to sway my opinion in the other direction.

I will talk more about jrkirby and TAA in a few additional posts.



Our claimed cop who got green on TAA says that town should not lynch TAA purely based on getmo's cop claim, but still lists him among his scumreads.

Bullshit detected.
Oh wow. Now I have to reread some more. The fact that tofu he hasn't responded to our switch to TG is kind of concerning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:18 GMT
#2512
Oh wait he actually corrected it.

On July 24 2013 07:45 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 07:22 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 07:16 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't think lynching TAA based solely on getmoript's claim is the best course of action. If we think TAA is scummy AND we have getmoript's claim to back it up, I don't mind lynching him.

Ok I'm with you...

My scumreads are TG, jrkirby, and TAA.

What in the actual fuck?

Sorry, I meant CDG not TAA. These acronyms are confusing the fuck out of me.


Now go through his filter and see for yourself if he had cDg, the cop who just claimed, as suspect earlier. I don't find anything of the sort.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 21:21 GMT
#2513
Oh yeah we knew he corrected it. heh, I think I jumped on him for the same reason.

Still would like to hear from him though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:22 GMT
#2514
It's a hard knot to unwind.

Basically, Tofu knew two townies were claiming cop at the same time, during that moment. If he didn't, then I would assume this quote would actually free him from all accusations:

On July 24 2013 07:56 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 07:54 getmoript wrote:
On July 24 2013 07:52 FirmTofu wrote:
While I think getmoript may be lying about his claim, I think he is more likely to be a VT pushing a strong scum read in TAA.

Explain this right now.

I think it's possible that you are VT claiming cop in order to push your strongest scumread. Am I right?


But on the other hand, if scum got fakeclaims, then they also knew there were sanities in the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:24 GMT
#2515
On July 24 2013 07:57 FirmTofu wrote:
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. If you want me to vote for anyone other than TG or jrkirby today, you're going to have to make a really solid case against them and convince me.


This, on the other hand, makes him look a lot better.

Might not be bad to take the leap of faith and vote kirby at this point, cause so far him and TG seem to be the most likely combo.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 21:26 GMT
#2516
On July 31 2013 06:01 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 05:57 jrkirby wrote:
Well, if I can't convice Tofu and onegu to vote vivax, it ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm predicting they'll stay on me till the end, vivax and JJD will hop on sometime before the deadline and then GG will happen.


Lol. U realize we don't have to hop on anything before deadline, cause it's me and JJD on you and not FT and Onegu?
What does FT's claim have anything to do with Ft's claim?It's the same reasoning you use, that there has to be a type of cop of each kind.


What? Tofu and Onegu are currently voting for me, right?

Also, Tofu's claim is more believable since it came before 5t said "We probably have 4 cops."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:28 GMT
#2517
On July 31 2013 06:26 jrkirby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 06:01 Vivax wrote:
On July 31 2013 05:57 jrkirby wrote:
Well, if I can't convice Tofu and onegu to vote vivax, it ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm predicting they'll stay on me till the end, vivax and JJD will hop on sometime before the deadline and then GG will happen.


Lol. U realize we don't have to hop on anything before deadline, cause it's me and JJD on you and not FT and Onegu?
What does FT's claim have anything to do with Ft's claim?It's the same reasoning you use, that there has to be a type of cop of each kind.


What? Tofu and Onegu are currently voting for me, right?

Also, Tofu's claim is more believable since it came before 5t said "We probably have 4 cops."


Ok, I think this is something I can fry you on cause it could be confirmation bias from a scum knowing that FT is town.

Can you explain to me exactly how that is supposed to make Tofu's claim more credible?
Are you saying that it would have been less credible if it came afterwards?Why?
Would it be more credible if no one claimed after him? Why?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 21:30 GMT
#2518
Also, didn't everyone think it was Corazon and TG together last night? And now Corazon flipped town, you still think it's TG? At least Tofu thought this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:36 GMT
#2519
The biggest mindfuck in this game is that a jrkirby scum means two scum somehow managed to leave TG alive D1.
I'm not sure if I really want to believe that it makes TG autoscum any more.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 21:37 GMT
#2520
Anyway, I switched back to kirby.
I'm actually not feeling confident into my JJD read like that until I've read all of his filter.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 518
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16996
Shuttle 10860
FanTaSy 2244
Hyuk 888
Horang2 592
BeSt 468
Stork 271
Pusan 241
Mini 188
Last 137
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Killer 132
Zeus 122
Mind 97
sorry 64
Hyun 62
ggaemo 60
PianO 46
Snow 45
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
Sea.KH 28
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 26
Aegong 18
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe373
Counter-Strike
fl0m1884
byalli998
x6flipin236
Other Games
gofns27140
singsing2873
B2W.Neo573
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
Replay Cast
11h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.