• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9146 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 134 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
July 30 2013 21:42 GMT
#2521
I'll think about the possibility of a scum JJD more thoroughly once kirby is dead and if he hopefully flips scum.
Gn
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 21:44 GMT
#2522
On July 31 2013 06:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 06:26 jrkirby wrote:
On July 31 2013 06:01 Vivax wrote:
On July 31 2013 05:57 jrkirby wrote:
Well, if I can't convice Tofu and onegu to vote vivax, it ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm predicting they'll stay on me till the end, vivax and JJD will hop on sometime before the deadline and then GG will happen.


Lol. U realize we don't have to hop on anything before deadline, cause it's me and JJD on you and not FT and Onegu?
What does FT's claim have anything to do with Ft's claim?It's the same reasoning you use, that there has to be a type of cop of each kind.


What? Tofu and Onegu are currently voting for me, right?

Also, Tofu's claim is more believable since it came before 5t said "We probably have 4 cops."


Ok, I think this is something I can fry you on cause it could be confirmation bias from a scum knowing that FT is town.

Can you explain to me exactly how that is supposed to make Tofu's claim more credible?
Are you saying that it would have been less credible if it came afterwards?Why?
Would it be more credible if no one claimed after him? Why?


It might be some kinda bias, because I obviously think tofu is town, and I'm trying to confirm what I already believe.

The reason tofu's claim seems credible is that 5T claimed after him, telling the town we might have 4 cops, and that role speculation makes sense given what we've seen. If tofu had claimed after, and told the town, hey we might have 4 cops, and I'm one of them, that sounds suspicious.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 21:58 GMT
#2523
Tofu: I know you're here, you just posted in Titanic mafia. What do you think of Vivax/JJD scumteam?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 31 2013 00:24 GMT
#2524
Guess vivax is gone for the night and tofu is nowhere to be found. Switching to Jkirby cause I agree that TG/kirby is the most likely scumteam. Will be around for a while if people want to talk.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 00:31 GMT
#2525
On July 31 2013 05:57 jrkirby wrote:
Well, if I can't convice Tofu and onegu to vote vivax, it ain't gonna happen. Right now I'm predicting they'll stay on me till the end, vivax and JJD will hop on sometime before the deadline and then GG will happen.


Oh, well now it happened.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 31 2013 00:34 GMT
#2526
Hi guys!!!! Just checked the voting thread.

And as promised:
On July 30 2013 11:14 TanGeng wrote:
If there are 3 votes on either Vivax or FirmTofu at the deadline tomorrow, I will hammer them down.

If instead, one of you still want to vote jrkirby and there are 3 or more votes on jrkirby, I promise to cast a policy lynch vote on jrkirby. And I fully expect to go into an endgame with scum victory.

Basically I will provide the 4th vote on any one of jrkirby, FirmTofu, or Vivax.


Policy Lynch
##Vote: jrkirby

I get to sheep JJD and Onegu. What a carefree way to spend MYLO!!! Woooohooo!
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 00:40 GMT
#2527
Well, this is GG guys. You're gonna feel like idiots if I'm spot on the money.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 00:45 GMT
#2528
Also, TG, calling something a "policy lynch" several days in isn't really a policy lynch. Cause it's not really a policy if you suddenly decide it a couple days in.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 31 2013 00:46 GMT
#2529
On July 31 2013 09:40 jrkirby wrote:
Well, this is GG guys. You're gonna feel like idiots if I'm spot on the money.


Hey, it's jrkirby! How nice of you to join us!!! But it's not 2 hours before the deadline, yet. You're really early!!

As you might have noticed, I am policy lynching you (for day 3 play), and at this point you will probably have to give me three great reasons not to.

The other option of course is to convince both JJD and Onegu to switch to either Tofu or Vivax. I'd suggest you not waste your breath on Tofu or Vivax as they are still my scum reads. I know. What's new. It's been that way since Day 2. Seriously. Good luck!
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 00:49 GMT
#2530
The people I want to switch are tofu and onegu, cause they're town. Also, not reading the thread is bad even especially at mylo.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 01:51 GMT
#2531
Convince me^
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 02:53 GMT
#2532
Firm are you getting off Jrkirby? I am 99% sure I am staying on him unless something uber gamechanging like a uber scumslip happens.
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 02:56 GMT
#2533
Ok, remember N2, when it looked like you were gonna shoot TG or me? And then getmoript said "Don't shoot"? I told you to shoot. Why would I have done that as scum? That would have lead to a TG lynch if you'd shot me and I flipped scum. I think TG asked you to shoot too, but I'm not sure.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 02:58 GMT
#2534
Convince me with a case on your scum reads.
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:00 GMT
#2535
I'm looking through filters right now. It's really hard, as my case rests in large part on process of elimination. Also very hard because JJD and austin/vivax have never been under pressure this entire game.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 03:13 GMT
#2536
If you had to choose one right now who would it be?
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:18 GMT
#2537
Ok, the only interaction where Austin talks about JJD is day 1 where austin defends JJD, pursueing his case on TG.

On July 22 2013 12:45 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 12:39 FirmTofu wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that this game relies on majority voting. If we actually want a lynch today, we are going to have to consolidate on a single target. Start voting, people.
Waiting on friggin' getmoript to post. Actually interested in their thoughts on TanGeng.

I found that first post of his scummy, where he voted JJD. I found his absolutely refusal to give reason for it, while commenting on a couple of other things and just repeatedly ducking something like giving reasons for his vote or explaining a comment he made to be mind-boggling. I don't understand it as EITHER faction. He didn't say no, he just consciously avoided specific things and yet answered other questions and poked at me once or twice.

I can't understand townies not giving reasoning for their votes/reads, especially when I've seen him do it. I can't understand mafia just straight up going "Nope nope nope, better not acknowledge that someone wants my read here, better just drop my head in the sand."

On average, I think it comes out scummy for me, as like a deer in the headlights reaction? Has TanGeng been mafia before?

I really want getmoript's take on that and TanGeng overall, because despite spending this last bit removing the police uniforms and playing paddycake in their chat (or, you know, working), I'm interested in their thoughts. Having "misread" TanGeng before, or whatever that comment was, I'd like to know what was misread.

Oats is still oats, and still looks like a perfectly fine lynch. But TanGeng also looks like a fine lynch to me atm, if this game actually has a lynch and doesn't just get shut down because nobody votes.


I think this was the first case on TG, too. Other than that, Austin seems to ignore JJD all game long.

JJD filter next, then vivax.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 03:18 GMT
#2538
Vivax, but I'd do JJD as well.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 03:26 GMT
#2539
I'm sorry I haven't been too active today. I was busy with my other game and wanted to see how TG would react to my statements. I'm reading up.

Who's out there right now?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 03:28 GMT
#2540
Me kirby, and maybe JJD he said he would be around for a while
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm126
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur213
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 24m
INu's Battles
13h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.